Lock Down Blues Ch. 03

Story Info
Further fun with a family in virus lock down.
3.8k words
4.38
18.4k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers

© Road07Dog ©

All characters over eighteen.

A continuation from chapter two. Any comments Gratefully received love it or hate it let me know.

*

"Jesus Mum." Said Dan. "You told us you met him in a disco."

"Well, it wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth." Sue laughed.

"Is that really how you met?" Asked Sarah.

"It is." Said Sue. "No secrets is I believe the new code between us."

"That is the plan," I said, "though I'm not sure I meant that particular one."

"I think that's hot." Said Sarah. "I don't think I'd have the balls to do something like that though."

"So how did you're first time go?" Asked Sue.

"It was OK I suppose, nothing earthshattering."

"Come on girl details." Snapped Sue bouncing a little on the couch.

"We'd been to a party and got home late."

"What here?" Interrupted Sue.

"Yes here. We came down the side of the house on onto the back porch, we sat for a while and then started kissing, the moon was almost full, strange how some things stick in your head. He started squeezing my boobs, but that was nothing new, it certainly gets me going.

Then he slid his hand up my skirt, again nothing new, and into my knickers, things were getting really hot by now, I felt his cock and it was sort of hard, or at least I thought it was, I was struggling with his shorts, so he pulled away for a moment and took them off."

"That was brave, on my back porch." I said.

"It was two in the morning Dad, there was no way you were going to wake up. Well unless there was screaming. Anyway, once his pants were gone, he pulled mine off, and stared for a moment at my pussy, it shone in the moonlight, he dived in face first, his tongue was driving me wild, in only a few minutes I had a wonderful orgasm, I was shaking all over and biting my lip to keep me quiet.

While I was lying there on the porch, he got a condom out of his shorts pocket, and put it on. I looked at his cock shining pink in the moonlight and told him to fuck me. He went in slow to start with, it was soft and gentle, his cock came up against my hymen, and he stopped.

He looked into my eyes and asked if I was sure. I whispered fuck me. So he pushed on through, all the way in, then he stopped. It hurt but only a little, once the pain had subsided a little, I nodded at him to carry on. Which he did for about ten seconds then he grunted and came. Ten fucking seconds fucking and he blew the lot, and guess what? Into the only condom he had. Fucker. I was so pissed. I made him eat me out again, he did nothing but bitch about a few drops of blood."

"Did he get any better?" I asked.

"Never got the chance, I dumped the bastard the same night."

"How many guys you had since?" Asked Sue.

"Actually, not a one."

"That's so sad." Said Sue.

"I'm sure I'll make up for it real soon. Anyway, you've told us about your first time with Dad, what about your first time?" Laughed Sarah.

"That was real special, he was no three pump chump."

"Lucky bitch." Laughed Sarah. "Go on, tell us."

"I'm not sure I should."

"No secrets, your words." Sue looked at me, I knew the secret she was holding. I nodded.

"Fine. This goes no further than these four walls, is that clear." She looked round for confirmation from both children, she didn't need it from me, I'd known this for many a year and hadn't told a soul.

"Well it goes like this. I need a drink." She stared pointedly at me, so I went to get both bottles of wine and the glasses, as I walked past Sarah reached out and stroked my ass. She did the same on my return. Drinks refilled and tasted Sue carried on. "It was the summer between school and college, I'd got very close to someone over the last few months, we spent a lot of time together, talking about everything, he was having girl troubles, I had no boy friend worth talking about, and we had a lot of time on our hands.

My parents had gone out for the evening, dinner and dancing, I knew they would be late back. So my friend and I were sitting snuggled up on the sofa watching some TV, there were a couple of game shows, then a soppy movie came on, I can't remember which movie it was but there was something in it about a dying dog.

It made me cry. My friend held me closer, and I pressed against his chest, I could feel his heart racing, and when I looked down there was a huge bulge in his pants. I asked him what was going on, dead dog and huge hardon. He said he hadn't noticed a dog, all he knew was that the most beautiful girl in the world was snuggled up to him. So I pressed him for details, you know how embarrassed they get when you do that?" She laughed, and Sarah nodded, giggling.

"After finding out how all the parts of me were so much better than anyone else in the whole world, I got scores and everything. Seems I turned out to be a ten on any scale. I asked him what we were going to do about that bulge in his pants. He said he'd take care of it later, I told him to do it now.

Eventually he did as he was told, he had a fair-sized cock, and it didn't take long for it to spit spunk everywhere. I'd never seen this before; I was quite surprised. I commented on the quantity of come everywhere, he said what do you expect I've been hard for almost an hour. We went to the bathroom and got him cleaned up, and no surprise hard again. I stroked his cock for a little while then took him into my bedroom. There was kissing and stroking and eventually we got naked together.

I pulled him between my legs and told him I want to feel what real sex was like. He got a condom, he had a lot more than one, I helped him to put it on, it's a lot different than the banana we used in school. He got on top of me and slowly slid the thing in, damn it felt huge. He stopped and asked again if I was sure about this.

Then he pushed into me, all the way, it stung but it was good in only a few minutes I felt great, I had the best orgasms I'd ever had. We burned out three condoms that night, it was truly awesome. Eventually I heard Mum singing as she got out of the taxi. I elbowed my new lover he jumped out of bed and ran across the hall to his own room."

"Shit Mum." Said Sarah. "You fucked uncle Jack."

"No I did not. We made wonderful love together, it was awesome. The fucking came later. That was one hell of a summer."

"Hey Dan, how was your first time?" asked Sarah.

"Damn, I knew you would ask."

"What's the problem?" Asked Sue. "No secrets remember."

"I promised I'd never tell."

"That makes it even worse." Said Sue. "Please tell me it wasn't anything illegal?"

"Not illegal as such, but not overly right either."

"And fucking you mum is right?" Asked Sarah. "New rules inside the house."

"Fine, OK. It was last summer, I was lounging in the garden, catching some rays, working on my tan. Just chilling. Mrs Johnson poked here head over the fence and asked me for some help, I've been told that it's good to help the neighbours."

"I have said that more than once." Said Sue.

"Well she wanted some stuff moving around in the attic, and with her husband having a bad back and all, she didn't like to ask him, but me being all young and strong, she thought that I could help her. It was a warm day, so I was wearing only my gym shorts, and she had on a pale blue tank top and some shorts. They don't have a fixed ladder to the attic, so it was step ladder to get up, she went first, she got to the top and panicked a bit making the step up into the attic itself, I had to go up the ladder to help her.

I held her foot on the ladder as she stepped up with the other foot, I could see right up her shorts and she wasn't wearing any knickers, I saw her pussy, it had a little dark brown hair on it but most of it was shaved, it was wet and pink. She made the step up and I followed.

She hugged me, and thanked me for the help with the ladder, it seems she has a bit of a problem with heights. She's got a fair pair on her and I could tell there was no bra holding those puppies in, just this blue tank top. Any way we started moving boxes around, and checking the contents, there were a lot of photo albums up there and I think she was looking for a particular one, because we checked them all.

In a box that looked quite old she found on and it dropped open on the floor, the pictures were old and black and white, but they were of a woman with no clothes on, she was posing in all sorts of ways, there were even pussy shots there, Nice tits and a big bushy pussy. Well that was all the fashion back then, she said.

Then I spotted it, these were pictures of her, spread on a couch, one leg up in the air and the other on the floor. She must have been in her early twenties, she looked quite good. I told her that these were good photo's they looked great, I asked about some newer ones. She said don't be silly, who wants to see and old woman like her naked. There's nothing wrong with the way you look.

Horny teenager kicked in I suppose. She told me that her husband had to develop these himself, you couldn't send this sort of thing to a lab, not back in those days. I told her that things have changed a lot. No labs needed today. Hell most phones have better cameras than took these pictures. She just laughed, and hugged me again, saying that I was a sweet boy to say that. All those pictures and now her tits pressed against me were too much, I got hard. My dick was poking her in the belly. She said something about carrying a gun that I didn't understand."

"That's a line from a movie," Said Sue, "Have you got a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"I suppose that makes a little more sense now, but she reached down and stroked my cock for a short time. Have you any idea how long it is since I felt one of those? She asked. She stuck her hand in my shorts and stroked me properly, she knelt down and blew me right there in the attic. It was amazing.

Once I had come she took me down stairs, and into her bedroom, she explained that her husband needs a special bed because of his back injury, and she can't sleep in that one. We had sex for the rest of the afternoon, it was great, and I realised how her husband hurt his back, she did things I didn't know were possible, she used to be a gymnast, and she hasn't entirely lost that flexibility. She said that when they were first married, she could fuck him and suck his balls at the same time, that's got to be a lie, doesn't it?"

"I've no idea." Said Sue. "I think I shall have words with the old missus Johnson."

"Please don't I said I wouldn't tell."

"She's got to be pushing sixty."

"She's sixty-two now. And she still looks good for it."

"He's not wrong." I said, "I'd have put her at early fifties."

"It's not right, she raped my little boy." Said Sue.

"And you didn't?" I laughed. She just glared. "I don't believe he was struggling exactly." I laughed.

"OK. Mister macho, your first time?"

"How does total disaster sound." I said.

"No real surprise there." Smiled Sue.

"We were in daddies' car, we'd been to the cinema, held hands and fumbled through the whole film, the I found us a quiet place to park. You know the sort of thing, it started with kissing and then we moved into the back seat. She had a great ass in those jeans, but fuck were they difficult to get off in the back seat of a tiny fiat.

Then there was the whole condom issue, it was a complete mess. She got cramp, I got scared, it was destiny speaking to us, all in all it wasn't all that much fun, and certainly wasn't worth all the effort. I tried to arrange something better for the week after, but she dumped me, I was devastated, for at least an hour. Technically I lost my cherry, but I wouldn't call it in any way a success." I laughed. The others all joined in.

"She lost hers as well." Sue giggled.

"Actually she was no virgin, but I wouldn't say she was exactly experienced, if she had been it could have gone a little better. Anyway only a few months later I met this crazy woman in the toilet and things went a whole lot better after that."

"So what happens next?" Asked Sue. "We're all here naked discussing our sex lives, what's next?"

"Well." I said. "We've had a little sex and some discussions, I think we should move on to more current topics, someone has had a fantasy come true today, haven't you Sue?"

"Oh god yes. I've been dreaming about Dan and his big dick for a while now."

"I've wanted to suck Dad's cock for a long time, almost since my very first sex dream." Said Sarah.

"You mean that?" Asked Sue.

"Of course, who else is going to be a girls first fantasy, what about you Dan, was mum your first fantasy?"

"Damned right, must have been six years ago at least."

"So when did you start to dream about fucking your sister?"

"That'd be not long after, if this was a horse race then they'd be neck and neck."

"So when did you stop trying to peek at your sister?" I asked.

"When she started making it too easy."

"When did you stop trying to peek at your mum?"

"Never. I love the way she looks, even more now I can see all of her."

"So Dan." Said Sarah. "When you are watching your favourite videos, like the one we saw earlier, which guy are you?"

"Well." Dan stumbled here and looked down at the floor. "I've been curious for a while now, I've wondered what it feels like. It's strange I know, but that's the way I am. I want to know."

"I'm fairly sure we can arrange for you to find out, there is a spare dick here after all." Laughed Sue.

"I'm not sure about the definition of spare." I said. "Anyway all that wine and vodka suddenly has a need to get out, I'll be back in a bit."

"Hang on love, we're not going to miss this, now are we kids?" Asked Sue, getting up out of the sofa, and almost dragging the children with her.

"No secrets I said, and not secrets I meant." I said, as they all followed me upstairs to the bathroom.

"Hasn't you dad got a sexy ass?" Asked Sue.

"Oh, yes." Said Sarah.

"Damned right." Said Dan, a little quieter.

"I think I'm going to really like this no clothes thing." Said Sarah. "You know if you get the angle right you can just see his cock swinging as he steps up to the next stair."

"It's alright for you, you're short." Said Dan, as he crouched over a bit, to get a better view. I started to sway my hips a little more than necessary, and once on the landing I strutted more like a model on the catwalk.

"Isn't he just gorgeous?" Asked Sue, she caught up with me and slapped my ass, just the once. The bathroom really isn't big enough for four people to be in it at once, so Sarah was standing in the doorway. I took up position in front of the toilet, now the pressure of all those eyes started to work on my body, this was just not going to happen, if anything my dick was getting harder.

"Come on Dave." Said Sue. "Let's see it."

"No stress then?" I asked, closing my eyes and trying to focus on soft and happy thoughts. Relaxation was very difficult, but eventually I managed to get the stream started and then it got easier.

"Oh my." Said Dan. "It looks a whole lot different from over here." Sue stepped up close to me and slid her hand down my belly until it was wrapped around the root of my cock.

"I can feel it flowing through his prick." She whispered. "It feels strange." The hot yellow stream started to fade as the pressure dropped slowly. A couple more short spurts and it was gone. A quick shake, and I was done. Sue Dropped to her knees and pulled me up to her face, she sucked my cock straight in and ran her tongue around the end, inside the foreskin and poked it into the slit. Oh did that feel good.

"What's it taste like?" Asked Dan, in a whisper.

"Different," replied Sue, "sort of acidic, acrid, sharp, yet musky and salty, different definitely. You'll have to wait until next time." She smiled at Dan, she reached up and flushed the toilet, then sat down on it. She spread her legs wide. So that we could see her pussy. In a heartbeat hot liquid started to pour from her slightly opened lips, she sighed, obviously she had been in some need as well. The hissing in the water silenced for a moment and was replaced with a few splashes and she was done.

"Dan move here." She pointed to the front of the toilet. "Sit on the floor and face away from me." He looked at her more than a little confused. "Do it." She snarled. He finally started to move, but he wasn't moving fast enough for her, she grabbed him by the shoulders and positioned him so that his shoulders were between her knees and he was facing away from her. She grabbed him by the chin and lifted herself. She pushed Dan's head backwards over the toilet, then she lowered her pussy to his mouth.

"Lick me clean Dan." She said. Slowly his tongue came out to lick her lips, she sighed at his touch. I had the perfect view of his tongue moving slowly up and down her damp slot.

"Suck it." She said. He followed the instruction sucking her lips into his mouth, first one, then the other, and the finally he opened his mouth wide and attempted to engulf the whole of her pussy in one damp mouthful. She moved backwards until his lips surrounded her clit and she stayed there for a while as he sucked on it and swirled his tongue around it. Her legs started to tremble, so she stood up. She held him in place with her knees and looked down.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"It was awesome, I think there was still some of my spunk in there as well. It was great."

"Don't move Dan, come on Sarah your turn." Sue waved Sarah into the bathroom, now it was getting crowded but there was no way I was giving up my ringside seat or should that be bowlside stand. Sarah stepped up to the toilet, and spread her legs over the top of Dan. As she settled into position so he could lick her naked pussy Sue whispered something to her. Sarah smiled, and nodded. She lowered herself until Dan was licking and sucking on her pussy, Sue knelt beside Dan, and smiled up at me. She slid her hand slowly down his chest, and through his pubic hair until it encircled his cock, she started to slowly jack him, up and down. It took very little to get him fully hard again.

'Fuck I hate teenage boys.' I thought, though I remember being quite proud of my own recovery time when I was his age. Sue reached up with her spare hand and took mine, she pulled me down, I offered exactly no resistance. She pulled me down until she replaced her hand on Dan's cock with mine. This felt very strange, not that his cock felt any different, but I'm not used to feeling a cock in my hand and it not being mine. The softness and hardness were the same, the heat was the same, the pulse was the same but different, it didn't match the pounding in my chest of my own heart.

Suddenly my own recovery was complete. Sue looked up at Sarah and caught her eye, Sarah was definitely enjoying the tonguing that Dan was giving her. Sue nodded. There was a strange squirting sound and Dan coughed for a moment, then swallowed. Then went back to sucking again, if anything with even more gusto. Sue nodded again. Again there was the sound and no mistaking what it was, Sarah was peeing in her brother's mouth, and he was loving it. He swallowed and sucked some more.

"Drown the fucker." Said Sue. Now there was no short squirt, this was a rush, Dan tried but he just couldn't keep up, Sue pulled Sarah up, and Dan turned his head to the side, he was coughing and choking, and still Sarah was peeing on the side of his face. She eventually ran dry and stepped off Dan's head. Slowly Dan got his breathing back under control and looked up at the three of us.

"That was awesome." He mumbled, his hair sticking to his head. Sue pulled him to his feet and smiled at him, she glanced at Sarah. Who was more than a little wet in patches.

"You two need a shower, but not fucking your brother when we aren't watching." Laughed Sue pulling me out of the bathroom.

Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers
12