Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual tension builds as college siblings endure lockdown.
4.5k words
4.36
126.3k
240

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

Author's note:

***Please note that this is:

*A work of erotic fiction based around a slow build up to sexual attraction between an eighteen year old guy and his two college-aged sisters as they endure long weeks of isolated lockdown in their small northern town over Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

*Not a quick jump into sex. Setting up the premise has taken longer than I originally planned and while I am enjoying the story as I write it, I am more than a couple of chapters in as I post this and am still watching them coming to terms with their attraction for each other. For me it feels organic and I believe it will make the later chapters more exciting as I've become more invested in their story arc, but if you're looking for a quick read and release, this probably isn't for you.

*A work of fantasy. I've added enough details to help flesh out the premise and set up where they are going, but if you're an engineer, mechanic, scientist, technical writer or grammar expert, you should probably find another story. If flaws in those kinds of details will end up distracting you from enjoying the whole point of the story, which is to watch attraction build between siblings in a way that none of them expected as the story began, you've missed the whole point.

*Supposed to be enjoyed as a fun way to warm up your imagination (and hopefully some other things) over the holidays, as many people need an escape from what has been a crazy and disappointing year on a lot of levels. If you end up reading any part of this story expecting anything else and end up disappointed, after everything noted above, please do the right thing and move on without causing a fuss. Leaving a negative comment or down-voting the story isn't going to change it into something it's not. Please be generous and supportive with your votes and comments if you do enjoy it. It encourages all of us to keep going and is always appreciated.

Lockdown Christmas Miracle

Chapter 1

2020 really was turning out to be the worst year ever.

It had been bad enough that Eric had been cheated out of a senior prom and received his high school diploma in the mail, but now his first year of college was turning out to be even worse. The State University he attended had opted to allow students to attend classes in person and live on campus as the school year had begun. Eric had moved up to campus in September expecting to enjoy all the freedom and opportunity that college had always meant to small town kids like him. He'd finally be away from his parents and the small town he'd grown up in, filled with people who both knew him by sight, and his parents by name.

Eric had no sooner moved into the dorms when the college announced that the state health authorities had ordered all classes to be moved online and that all sports and activities would be suspended until infection levels of COVID in the state had dropped to "safe" levels. With everything shut down, Eric found that college life amounted to spending almost all of his time in his dorm room with his dorky roommate Jeff, and not much else. There were no football games, no parties and even worse, no opportunities to meet or talk to girls. It totally and completely sucked.

When he prepared to head home for Thanksgiving break, Eric wasn't at all shocked that the university recommended that everyone take their personal belongings home in case they weren't allowed back in for the rest of the semester. Infection rates had been rising in the state as the weather had gotten colder and restrictions on everything had been getting tighter as they did. If the school was eventually shut down, no one would be allowed back in their dorms until some point when the state gave the school clearance to reopen to faculty and students. Like everyone else, Eric had packed up all of his stuff for the trip home.

His dad had driven up to school to give both Eric and his sister Ellie a ride home for Thanksgiving. Like Eric, Ellie had packed up everything she had brought to school and it was a tight fit getting everything into their large SUV. Even the third row seat was packed.

Ellie was a year ahead of Eric, and studying nursing, so her dorms were over near the Bio & Chem buildings on the other side of campus. Eric was studying to be a network engineer and his dorm was attached to the new Tech Building that had been completed over the previous Summer. Both the building and the dorms had been built with a grant from one of the big tech companies who counted one of its founders among the school's alum. The company had also funded five full scholarships along with the labs, dorms and class rooms that made up the new Tech Center that bore the former student's name.

Ellie had bitched about how spoiled Eric was to be the first to live in a brand new dorm building when she was stuck in one of the oldest dorms on campus, but Eric would have gladly spent the semester with a couple hundred nursing students than the tech nerds that populated every room in his own building. He hadn't seen a cute girl since he'd been on campus and taking all of his classes online meant he spent the majority of his time in the dorm with his roommate. He didn't even have the privacy to jack off properly or look at porn online through the school's wifi. His roommate had yet to show any interest in girls and Eric wasn't sure the guy even knew how to jerk off. Everything about this year had sucked.

"This sucks," Ellie pouted from the back seat. It was as if she was reading his mind.

"Which part?" Eric turned back to look at her.

Ellie was looking at her phone, her full, pink lips set into a compressed line of anger and frustration. She looked up with her oversized blue eyes blazing under the partial curtain of her long blond hair, hanging beside her face as she looked down at her phone, "They just posted that the campus won't reopen until after Christmas break and that students need to be prepared to complete both their Fall Semester coursework and Spring Classes online as the school may be forced to remain closed until Fall 2021!" She slammed the phone down in her lap and crossed her arms in a huff.

Ellie's naturally fair complexion was deepening to an angry red as she fumed and Eric couldn't help notice that the way she had her arms crossed tightly across her stomach was pushing her full "C" sized tits up into the "V" shaped neckline in her angora sweater, accentuating her cleavage. Eric felt a flush of heat and embarrassment as he realized that he was enjoying the sight much more than he should, but considering that he'd been cut off from pretty girls for months, he really couldn't blame himself for getting his wires a little crossed.

Ellie didn't have huge tits, but considering she was only a few inches over five feet, they looked huge on her. As did the curve in her hips, butt and legs. Everything about Ellie had always seemed to be bursting at the edges, her voice, her personality and as she had gone through puberty, the lines of her figure. She was like a bombshell in a mini version, which she had always accentuated with the tallest heels she could find, and the tightest clothes her parents would allow her to wear. Ellie had been the cause of plenty of arguments, both with, and between, her parents growing up, mostly involving their mother, who accused their father of 'encouraging' her because he always shrugged and said, "Well, she is the middle child."

Eric's friends had always had an unhealthy fascination with Ellie as she was only a year older than them and one of the prettiest girls in their small town. When they had finally discovered the movie "Wedding Crashers", Eric had been hearing ever since that Ellie was the blond version of Isla Fisher's character from that movie. Although Eric could see the resemblance physically between them, it only served to dampen his ability to share the attraction that the rest of his friends had for Isla Fisher, as well as creep him out with how openly the guys he had grown up with had started to perv out over his sister.

To Eric, Ellie would always be the one who took one extra of everything, instead of sharing fairly, and used up all the hot water every time she took a shower. Ellie was the reason he knew about "noogies" and "titty twisters" before he even got to grade school. Although she was small and had plenty of curves, she was also the best athlete in the family and had competed in both gymnastics and cheerleading all the way through high school.

The fact that Eric had been taller than her since Junior High was the only thing that prevented her from satisfying her propensity to inflict physical abuse on him as they had gotten older. Topping out at a few inches over six feet, Eric was now officially the tallest one in the family and after a few seasons of wrestling in high school, he was by far the strongest too. He hadn't been good enough to wrestle in college, but he was academically strong enough to qualify for a bunch of smaller scholarships and his parents were making up the rest.

With his dad's light brown hair and their mom's blue eyes, Eric thought he had grown into a pretty handsome guy once he had filled out. He had escaped to the gym at college as often as the capacity limits would allow and along with the 'all you can eat' meal plan, he now had put on enough muscle to tip the scales at nearly 200 lbs, but he still felt cheated that it hadn't made any difference in his social life at college.

Growing up in a small town, with a bunch of farms, and a high school graduating class of 100 students in a good year, had always meant that his options with girls were severely limited, and his chances of getting any unsupervised time, with any of them, had been pretty much non-existent before he went away to college. The fact that college had proved even more socially isolated than high school ended up being the most ironically painful part of the whole year.

Eric and Ellie's older sister Cassie might have been from another planet. She was two years older than Ellie and was completing a degree in Chemistry at a well known research university in a neighboring state. She had gotten a full-scholarship to cover her undergrad degree and had picked up several smaller grants and scholarships along the way. She was planning to work on a master's degree the following year and the university had already offered her a work-study position that would allow her to work in the lab and assist the professors in their classes in return for covering the cost of her post-grad work, housing and living expenses. Cassie was planning to live on campus year-round beginning next Fall and work on research projects each summer. If all went well, she planned to stay in school and eventually earn a PhD.

Cassie was almost as tall as Eric and had the darkest hair out of any of them, so brown that it almost looked black in the winter. Although not as curvy as Ellie, she wasn't exactly skinny either. Her trim figure still had plenty of curve in her hips and waist, she had a well proportioned bust and like Ellie, had inherited what their mother always called "her" legs. She was however, the only one who had inherited dad's brown eyes and somehow had also managed to get his quiet, serious demeanor to go along with them.

From an early age, Cassie had taken to addressing Eric and Ellie as "children" whenever they got too loud, boisterous or combative, which would have been annoying from one of their parents, but was absolutely grating from their slightly older sibling. Ellie had taken to replying, "okay grandma" in retaliation, every time Cassie said it, and had even convinced Eric at one point to join her in sing-song unison, as it seemed to especially irritate Cassie every single time they did. Cassie's prominent, dark eyebrows would wrinkle up in frustration and eventually she would stomp off in a huff, causing Ellie to hurl a few more taunts at her while laughing at her sister, along with taking delight in her own ability to trigger her response.

Eventually Eric settled down to a more serious bearing as he had hit high school, but he was always somewhere in between the scowling determination of the valedictorian Cassie and the untamed ferocity of the wild-child Ellie. On one hand, Eric always envied Cassie for the glowing respect that even the adults had for her, as she had piled up achievement after achievement while growing up, at the same time he also wished he had half the fun that he suspected Ellie did when no one was looking. Still, it was hard to imagine any three siblings less alike than they were to each other.

"Now kids," their dad glanced at Ellie in the rear view, and shot a look over at Eric beside him, as they pulled onto the state highway. He checked to make sure he had both of their attention while also doing his best to maintain traction on the slick roads. There were large drifts of snow piled high on either side of the highway where the plows had pushed them after the most recent blizzard. "I want you guys to understand that this COVID thing isn't a joke." He paused to merge over into the left lane before continuing. "We didn't want to say anything until you were home from school, but we've moved your mother up to the cabin last week."

"Um...why?!?" Ellie asked in irritation.

"Well, you know that she went in for some tests a few months back," their father's eyes darted to the rear view as Ellie leaned forward with a scowl. "Well, what we didn't tell you was that the doctor has put her on a medication for her heart." He raised his right hand quickly. "It's nothing serious. She's fine, but her doctors feel like she would be at too much risk if she were to contract COVID. He's advised her to self-isolate and avoid contact as much as she can until there's a viable vaccine."

"Wait, so she's going to spend the holidays alone up in the cabin?" Eric was trying to piece together what their dad was telling them.

"Not exactly," their dad tilted his head slightly from one side to the other quickly, an involuntary twitch he had whenever a conversation got uncomfortable. "I'll be going up there as soon as I drop you two off at the house."

"Is that why you're still wearing your mask in the car?" Ellie seemed to be in disbelief.

"Yeah and I hate to ask, but I think you two should put yours back on too." He seemed apologetic. "It's not worth the risk and if I get exposed, then she really will be up there by herself for the holidays."

"So what the hell are we supposed to do?" Eric was a little shocked that Ellie was talking to their dad that way.

"Listen Ellie," They could hear his voice getting a little angry. "You're not little kids anymore." He looked over at Eric for support. "You're all adults now and it's about time you started acting like it. Your mom is broken up enough about the fact that she can't be with you for the holidays and she doesn't need any of you giving her any more reason to feel worse about it. She'd rather risk her own life to see you kids, but I finally talked her into listening to her doctors and I'm not going to let you, or anyone else, make her feel worse about it than she already does."

Ellie, dropped back into her seat in a pouty huff, but Eric reassured his father, "No dad, we get it. It's not worth the risk." He glanced to the back seat to see his sister glaring out the window. "We'll make it work, somehow."

"Well, while we're on the subject," Their dad didn't seem to be losing steam. "My company has furloughed everyone through the end of the year, so it will be a good thing if you're all going to be home next semester. We're going to have to cut back on expenses and manage to stretch every dollar for at least the next few months and maybe longer." He focused on the road ahead. "It's also a good thing because I'll be able to be up at the cabin with your mother, but I'm expecting the three of you to get by with just the essentials and I'm putting you on a tight allowance while you're home." He let out a huff of exasperation. "I managed to earn an accounting degree eating ramen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches while working full-time every summer and part-time up at school. It's about time the three of you realized not everyone has had it as easy as you have." His color was up and he fumed for a bit as the car went quiet.

"No, we get it, dad." Eric spoke at last. "We'll make the best of it. Really we will."

Of course, the bickering had started almost immediately. The fact that their father had put Cassie in charge of the allowance meant that Ellie and Eric had almost no say in what they bought for groceries, and no freedom to spend anything that they didn't take from their own limited savings. It reignited all of the old rivalries they'd had, particularly between the girls, as Ellie accused Cassie of using the allowance as an excuse to 'finally live out her power-trip fantasies' and Cassie to lecture Ellie about the fact that she'd never outgrown her 'spoiled little brat' nature. Within days, the two of them had stopped speaking to one another and Eric had taken to playing video games for hours in the den with his headphones on, just in case they started up again.

Their mother had stocked the fridge with a turkey and the makings of a Thanksgiving dinner before she left and on Wednesday afternoon Eric looked over to see Cassie plop down onto the couch beside him. She looked miserable.

He paused the game he was playing and lifted his headphones off of one ear. "What's up?"

"This really sucks," Cassie sounded defeated. Eric watched her head tilt down and her long dark lashes come together as she closed her eyes for a long moment. Her deep red lips were pressed tightly together and Eric wondered for a second if she was about to start crying.

"Yeah, I know." It came out more sarcastically than Eric had intended. "I mean, of course it does. It's just the situation." He tried to sound conciliatory. "We'll just have to make the best of it."

"That's the worst part of it," Cassie brought her hands up to her face and began rubbing her fingertips up and down across her forehead. "We aren't making the best of it. We're making the worst of it and I don't know how to fix it. Mom and dad aren't here to make it better and I really just want to go back to school and get on with my life." She tilted her head back and sighed in exasperation. "I was so close to being finally out of this shitty little town and all of this stupid bullshit and instead I got sucked right back into the worst possible version of it." She sighed again and ran her fingers back through her long, shiny hair.

"I feel you, sis. I really do. I just don't know what to tell you." As he always did, Eric felt clueless in confronting one of his sister's moods.

"I keep looking at that turkey in the fridge and it just makes me so fucking sad that we're going to let it go to waste," she shook her head. "And what makes it worse is that I don't have the least bit of energy to do anything about it."

"Why can't we just cook it then?" Eric shrugged. "Didn't mom leave instructions in that note on the counter?"

"Are you going to do it?" She looked over at him. "Because I can fucking guarantee you that 'Ellie the Wonder-Bitch' isn't going to, and if she comes out of her room at all, it will just be to give us crap about how bad we fucked it all up." Cassie reached up to pull her hair into a pony tail and as Eric watched her, he got the really uncomfortable feeling that she wasn't wearing a bra under her sweatshirt. As she wrapped the elastic band around her fingertips and threaded her hair through, it looked to Eric like the soft weight of her boobs was jiggling side to side in reaction to her movement.

Eric hadn't really ever thought about his oldest sister as having 'tits' like other girls did, even though it was obvious that she had all the same equipment. It was just the shock of realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra that made him visualize for the first time that under her sweatshirt, his sister had a set of bare boobs jiggling around just like any other woman would. It caused Eric to feel a weird twinge go through him and wonder just how badly he was losing it, shut up in their house now after having been shut up in those dorm for months.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers
12