Lockdown Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I should have told you I'm a squirter." Cat broke the silence as we lay in each other's arms.

"Maybe I should wear a Sowester next time." I replied. We kissed and exchanged some of our own cum following the mutual oral -- I'm not sure if sixty-nine is an appropriate term as we were lying on our sides.

"I'll get us a drink. My throat is dry." Cat climbed out of bed and went into the kitchen.

Cat returned to bed with a tumbler of almost black, fizzy liquid with a couple of ice cubes resting on the bottom. We shared a couple of sips of the Diet Cola and lay in bed just chilling for a while.

We turned and faced each other and began kissing, our hands roaming everywhere. As the kissing continued, Cat slowly rotated her body so that she was lying on her stomach. I positioned her so that she was on all fours and climbing off the bed I approached Cat from behind. I placed my cock against her labia and gently pushed forward. Her pussy was lovely and tight and I began to thrust forward rapidly speeding up and intensifying my thrusts. Further egging me on were the noises issuing from Cat's mouth as she vigorously rubbed her clit: "Oohh. Ahhh. Fuck me, come on fuck me!" Coupled with the sound of the mattress springs creaking and the metal headboard banging against the wall -- all big turn-ons for me, not to mention the realisation that not too very long ago Zoë, Jake (and her) were fucking in this exact same bed, brought on my second climax of the day.

"Where do you want it bitch?" I asked, reasserting myself once more.

"Inside me, please, cum inside me." Came the reply.

Her pleading at my urging was the final straw and I let fly with globs of cum. I felt like I could cum all day.

"That was great." I said as we lay there in a tangle, laughing.

'You're telling me." Cat agreed. I slowly pulled my cock out and Cat dived between my legs to lick off the mixture of our respective cum.

Once my erection had sufficiently subsided, I popped to the bathroom and had a pee. Climbing back into bed we shared the rest of the cola and lay there for a few minutes.

"Would you like to do me up the arse?" Cat asked the same way she'd asked me earlier how I took my tea. I'd never given anal before, though it was certainly on my bucket list.

"Yes, but I want you to see it going in. I'll do you from the front" Cat nodded and I indicated that they should lie back and spread their legs. First she reached forward with her hand and fumbled with the handle to one of the drawers of her bedside cabinet and finally opened it, extracting a tube of KY Jelly. I liberally plastered Cat's hole with lube and then lubed up my own cock, wanking it in the process to restore it to full attention. The time finally came and after she'd rolled around back on her back I instructed her to lift her legs up and I held them by her ankles. Squatting behind her, I approached Cat's bum hole with my cock.

I placed it against her arse cheeks and gently pushed forward. Anal was everything I'd imagined it would be, like fucking a super-tight pussy. I paused more than once for both our benefit. Finally I was as far up Cat's back-passage as I dared and began to thrust forward, gently at first but as their backside became more accepting (and I got more carried away with the sensations I was feeling), with more speed and urgency. I was in seventh heaven with the sensation the inside of their bum was giving me.

"Rest your legs on my shoulders." I told her and fell into a rhythm as she began rubbing her clit in time with my thrusts.

"Oohh. Ahhh. Come on and fucking bugger meee!" Coupled once more with sounds of the mattress springs creaking and the metal headboard banging I was getting close to climax once more.

"Where do you want it bitch?" I once again asked in my Dom role.

"Just like before, cum inside me." She replied.

"So you want to be farting cum for the rest of the day, my cum?" I continued.

"Yes please!"

"I want to hear you say it." I demanded.

"Please Pete; please cum in my bum hole! I want to be farting your cum for the rest of the day. Pleeasse?" I short spurt after spurt of cum right where the sun didn't shine as she two came, spraying my abdomen with her girl juices, laughing & moaning with delight as she did so.

I slowly pulled my cock out and returned to the bathroom.

Cat got up and after she'd divested herself of her nylons, we took a shower together.

The bedclothes mercifully hadn't need changing, but I helped Catrina make the bed. We dried off by simply sitting naked on the settee and talked.

"And what about today?" I enquired after a while.

"Well, if you've no objection and given that we can most emphatically say we broke social distancing rules and there's no other likely source of sexual release available, why don't we make it a daily thing?." I agreed and for the rest of the quarantine on an almost daily basis we spent time in one or the other's flats and fucked like rabbits. There were variations with positions and we sometimes had porn on in the background. It was almost a shame for the lockdown to end.

12