Lockdown Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca's mornings continue to be eventful as she awakens.
5.4k words
4.5
16.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca woke up with a start, once again. This time the source of the disturbance was obvious. Her phone was violently vibrating on the wooden dresser across the room. She had started to keep her phone out of arms reach and out of the bed. Otherwise, she would be on it all night long and show up to work the next day exhausted. Not that it was a concern at the moment, but old habits die hard.

She rolled over, trying to get out of bed to retrieve her phone, but her arm was held back. She looked back, and the metal chain was still cuffed to her wrist. When did I? Rebecca thought, as the memories from the night before came flooding back to her. Her pussy was so needy last night, and in an effort to appease it's demands, she locked the metal chain to her wrist. The metal was now warm to the touch, having leeched off of Rebecca's body heat all night. The chain itself rattled with every small movement Rebecca, or the bed, made.

Ugh, I hope the key is still where I left it, Rebecca thought as she rolled over, back to the center of the bed. What the fuck, was the first thought that went through her head, as her bottom touched a new wet patch in the bed. She looked down, moving her bottom out of the way to see, and saw another telltale sign of a bedwetting accident. There is no way that I pissed the bed two nights in a row! No fucking way! Ugh! Not one to wallow around in her own despair, she rolled over once more, now towards her righthand side, where she had left the key.

Which was not there. She looked up and down the bed, feeling out all of the fabric with her free hand, but the key remained lost. Oh no, Rebecca thought, as her mind turned to the one place it could have gone. She just barely managed to peak a look over the edge of the bed, her chain leash was too short to allow her more than that. On the ground, there was the key to her cuff. Right out of reach, as she tried with her free arm to touch the ground, but found it too short by several inches. No amount of straining her arm was going to help.

I'm going to be stuck here until someone comes looking for me, Rebecca thought. My phones too far away, so I can't call for help, and with the lockdown in place, no one is going to come by for at least another 12 days! I can't wait that long! After this moment of panic Rebecca had an idea. She shifted on the bed, throwing her legs over the side, and tried to use her feet to pick up the key.

It was a tough stretch. Her feet just barely made it to the floor, let alone able to put her heels down. She searched for the key, but it was hard. She couldn't look down, as her body and breasts were in the way. Her back was starting to hurt too, just to make the situation more dire. She should have stretched before going feet first into the rescue mission. Aha! Rebecca thought as her feet found the familiar cold sensation of metal on the ground. The next three minutes were spent trying to pick up the key. Finally, she succeeded, grasping the key between her collection of small toes.

With measured movements, Rebecca brought the key back up to the bed, and gingerly set it down. She had gotten very lucky. The key could have just as easily bounced further away, and ended up completely out of reach. Once the key was in her dependable free hand, she wasted no time undoing the metal cuff, and rubbed her wrist, which had slightly chaffed overnight.

Rebecca wasted no time and bounced straight out of bed. She set the key down on her nightstand, making sure it was clearly placed in the direct middle of it. She went to put the chain away, back behind the bed where it would never see the light of day ever again, but found it to be caught. She found the source. It was the slot in the headboard that held the chain at a fixed length. Rebecca lifted the chain out, and for curiosity sakes, pull on it, trying to get more length. There was at least another five feet of chain available to use.

Suddenly her problem from before looked so trivial. Had she known about this, she would have been able to lengthen the chain enough to be able to get up, off the bed, making the whole process a lot simpler. She let the chain coil back behind the bed. Once finished she looked over the headboard, and saw that the chain was attached to the bed with a simple carabiner. It wasn't locked in any method, just firmly secured until released. This brought another layer of relief to her, as she had another escape route had things gone even further wrong.

Not wanting to waste another moment jingling the chains, which had a remarkable effect on her level of arousal this morning, she got off the bed for good, and stripped the sheets, again. She brought everything down to the laundry room, but decided that she needed a shower first before she ran out of enough hot water to enjoy it.

While in the laundry room she stripped off her damp panties, and added them to the fitted and thin sheet pile. It would be better than having them sit around for a week or more, stinking up the place. She made her way over to the big window, that was letting in a blast of morning sunlight, illuminating the entire room. She opened the window, allowing fresh air in, hoping to once more get rid of the smell of her midnight piss.

Rebecca went and had her first shower in two days. Now that she didn't have to look presentable at work every morning, she could afford to slacken her showering schedule. She found that washing her hair was a laborious chore, that if it could be delayed, would be. Afterall, who was going to be around to see her anyways? Rebecca dried off, making sure to tangle her hair as little as possible. She got out her brush and ran it through her hair, find a few more knotted strands than usual. But now that the worst part of her day was behind her, she could start having a bit of fun.

Rebecca went and started the laundry. She then picked up her phone and headed down stairs. Something felt off about her descent down the stairs, like a thought circulating around in the back of her mind, but she chose to ignore it.

Breakfast was very much the same as it had been the day, and there was plenty of room around the table to enjoy it, now that she had cleaned it yesterday before the power had gone out. Rebecca hadn't even thought to check if the power had come back on. But, given that the washer was spinning away upstairs, it must have. With that settled, she opened her phone to see an alert notification. Ah! I completely forgot about that! Rebecca thought. She opened the notification and a recording from the front door began to play. At first there was nothing out of the ordinary, then a bushy tailed squirrel suddenly burst into view of the camera.

It was a surprise to see that, but given that she was in the middle of the forest, occasionally the woodland animals were adventurous enough to set off the motion detector. But the squirrel shouldn't be that high up. There is nothing for it to stand on, Rebecca thought. Oh fuck! There's that box that was delivered yesterday. I completely forgot about it.

She rushed to the front door, undoing both the physical chain lock and the high-tech electronic one, and opened the door. The squirrel from the recording was nowhere to be found. It did however leave a few shreds of an acorn, or some type of nut, on the top of the large carboard box. What did I order? I don't remember ordering anything. Let's just see who the package is from, Rebecca thought. She turned the box over trying to find the shipping label, which had ended up being on the last panel she checked.

The seller was a popular online warehouse site, one that Rebecca had used many times in the past, but didn't recall recently placing an order. She had a nagging suspicion. She checked who it was addressed to, and her suspension was correct. It was the former owners. This wasn't the first time a package had shown up for them. When she had first moved in, she was receiving pretty much every piece of mail that the couple would have usually gotten. She'd bundle it all up, and return it to the post office every weekend. Over time, the amount died down, and now it was just the odd thing here and there, not too much of a bother at all considering the price she got the house for.

Hmm. With the way things are going in the world, I might as well hang onto this until after the lockdown is over, Rebecca thought. I'll just add it to the collection of stuff they left behind, and deal with it later. Rebecca picked up the box. It was heavy, but not unmanageable. The box felt full, like whatever was inside of it, took up the majority of the space, as there was nothing shifting around inside of it.

The walk to the standalone garage was brisk, the damp morning air biting away at her skin. But there was a certain pleasure to it, just like how her erect nipples were now rubbing against the hard-cardboard box. Rebecca froze in her tracks. She looked down, and let out a scream in shock, before stifling it. Realizing there was no reason for it. She was still completely naked. Head-to-toe, nothing on her. How the fuck did I make it this far without realizing I wasn't dressed? Rebecca thought. This isn't right. I should have gotten dressed after getting out of the shower.

Rebecca had almost made it the whole way over to the garage, before coming to this revelation. She could either run back inside, or continue on, as she was. This isn't that bad, Rebecca thought, as her thighs closed together and rubbed a little bit back and forth for warmth. There's no harm in continuing like this. It's quite nice out, and no one is going to see me anyways. The pleasure she was subconsciously generating from between her legs made the choice for her. I'll just continue on.

She unlocked the door and brought the box over to the pile of disorderly boxes that had been left behind for her to explore. She set the box down, next to the pile, reasoning to keep it separate for later, then as she turned to leave, but then one of the boxes grabbed her attention. Rebecca turned back and picked up the box. She wasn't sure what was so special about this one, but it was calling to her.

The box was taped up tight, and it looked like it had been previously opened several times. Each time adding a layer of new tape to seal it once more. Maybe it's important? Rebecca wondered. No use in keeping it out here, I might as well bring it inside and then I can open it. Spurred on by the cold morning air, Rebecca hurried out of the garage, making sure to lock it behind her, and raced back into the house before anyone could sneak up her long driveway and see her in her birthday suit.

Inside the house, she locked the door once more and set the package down on the kitchen table. Rebecca grabbed a pair of kitchen scissors out of the miscellaneous drawer of kitchen accessories and other materials that were too valuable to be thrown away. She opened the paired blade and cut at the layers of tape which sealed the box. It took a bit of work, but she managed to break through before long. Even then, it still took a good five minutes to gain access to the contents of the box.

Inside, there was another box. This one was ornate. It was made of a black, or at least composed of a dark coloured wood, and had an almost flawless finish. It was sleek, and the only indication that it was not a solid piece of wood, was the small seam that bisected the middle of it. When Rebecca picked it up, it felt lighter than it should have. I hope that it isn't empty, Rebecca thought. She carefully set the box down on the kitchen table, and took a step back to bask in the grand splendor of this box. Even if it was empty, it would at least make a great jewellery box.

She lifted the top section of the box, and found that it had a hidden set of hinges on its back side, allowing the top to open up, and hold its position. Inside there was a single golden amulet, complete with a heavy golden chain. The amulet itself was very ornate. It looked like something an artisan jeweler would have been proud to have called their masterwork. The amulet was adorned with a single red gem, a ruby, if Rebecca had to hazard a guess. The gold chain that accompanied it was thicker than one was used to seeing. Usually the chain was small, and hidden, out of the way, so that the pendant would appear as a focal point. But this chain was anything but plain. Rebecca lifted the jewellery box up, and examined the chain closely. There was some sort of scripted writing that flowed along it. Not in any language that Rebecca knew, unfortunately.

Rebecca set the pendant down, and sat down in front of it. She was completely taken aback at how beautiful the pendant was. I wonder how much this piece is worth? That was her next thought. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. I had to be a unique piece, maybe even created by someone famous. Those ones usually had a hugely inflated price tag, and this looked like it would certainly fit the bill for being one of those pieces. The gemstone set in it had to be worth quite a bit on its own.

Why was this left behind? Rebecca wondered. They couldn't have willing left it. Could they? I mean, just look at how many layers of tape the box had. It's clear that they've brought it out many times. But a piece like this, why would you want to put it away, and not keep it on display. It's too pretty to keep hidden. Maybe it was to an anti-theft tactic? Tempted by the beauty of the pendant, Rebecca gingerly removed it from its case, and turned to over in her hand. It was just too tempting. Before she knew what, she was doing, she already had put the chain around her head, and the pendant now rested just between her bare breasts. Not wanting to waste this moment, she sauntered over to the bathroom to check out how it looked on her.

The amulet was absolutely gorgeous, and it looked fantastic nestled between her two natural beauties. She twisted and turned, trying to catch a glimpse at every angle, and they were all fantastic. And her pussy agreed with her, as it called out to her, asking to be played with, now more than ever. Rebecca even caught her hand trying to sneak its way down, but pulled it back before it could get past her naval. She didn't know what had come over her, but she wasn't one to delight in those pleasures. Disgusted with herself and her lack of control, she made her way back to the bedroom, and to the chair of assorted clean clothes. There she fished out a pair of clean panties, and socks. She put them on and went to find an outfit, but she heard her phone ringing from downstairs.

Oh no, that's probably my parents, Rebecca thought, as she ran back down the stairs to answer her phone before it stopped ringing. Thankfully, she managed to pick it up just before she thought it would go to her voicemail. True to her word, Rebecca chatted with her parents for half an hour, discussing just about anything and everything. But what Rebecca didn't realize, was that as she was chatting them up, her free hand was having quite a time. It was split between spending time fondling the amulet, and tweaking her nipples, gently playing with them, while somehow remaining undetected by Rebecca. The call ended with both parties renewing their promise to call each other tomorrow, and they said their goodbyes.

Rebecca was happy that her parents wanted to chat, and thankful for the small nonintrusive opportunity to socialize. She sat down on her recliner, and turned on the flatscreen, flipping through the channels until she found the flavor of national news channel that she was looking for. Just as she was getting settled in the buzzer for the washer went off, prompting her out of chair, which she returned to just as quickly as she had finished. Like every other day this week, Rebecca nodded off as the news cycle got less and less interesting as they ran out of new material for her to digest.

When she awoke, she jumped right out of her seat. "No, not again!" Rebecca said out loud. Liquid was still rolling down her thighs from her soaked panties. She had just pissed herself again. This time in the middle of the day, and in her prized recliner no less. She ran to the kitchen to grab a roll of paper towels to mop up her mess. She dabbed and dabbed away at her shameful accident, all while her panties cooled against her skin. Thankfully, she was able to get all of it before it seeped into the cracks along the side and back of the chair. Absolutely exhausted at this point, Rebecca once again made her way upstairs to the laundry room. She shed her pissed in panties and threw them into the laundry sink. Then thoroughly rinsed them, and ran some soap through them, trying to get them clean. She pulled out her now dry comforter, and threw in the fitted and loose sheet, and the soaking wet panties.

She threw the comforter onto the bed, and went back down stairs. Rebecca was beginning to wonder if she would ever be able to have a good night's sleep ever again. She was getting literally tired being startled awake. Left with no other choice, Rebecca grabbed a couple of towels from the linen closet, then layered them on her recliner, in case she fell asleep once again. Which was a certainty, given that there was nothing on the television. Every channel either was covering the pandemic, or they now featured commercials that focused on this contemporary issue. There were streaming services of course, but her internet connection was too limited to generate a consistent image that did not make her eyes bleed.

Rebecca eventually settled on a rerun of a show she had seen, maybe just over a year ago. Too recent to have forgotten what the twist was at the end of the episode. And true to her word, she fell asleep within ten minutes of sitting down. Usually when she slept, she seldomly dreamt, but this time was the exception.

***

She dreamt that she was back in the office. It was an ordinary day, and she was dressed in one of her usual conservative outfits. The level of normalcy was quickly ended as she saw her boss, Mark, knocked on her office door through the small glass window imbedded within it.

"Rebecca, are you busy at the moment?" Mark asked.

"No, I'm just replying to emails," Rebecca said. "How can I help?"

"Can you meet me in the conference room on the third floor, in, ... let's say five minutes?" Mark asked, as he looked at his watch to confirm the timing.

"Of course, I'll be right up," Rebecca said. Mark went to leave her office, but turned back at the last second.

"Oh, and Rebecca," Mark said. "This one is important, so don't be late."

Mark then disappeared, probably down the hallway towards the stairs to the third floor. Rebecca checked her watch. It was 1:55pm. Her meeting would be at 2:00pm exactly. That's a little ominous, Rebecca thought. A meeting that I'm only just getting invited to now. I wonder who's going to be there. Then her mind started to turn. She had just gotten back from the lockdown, and over seventy percent of the office had not yet returned. Or, more likely, they had been laid off, permanently, and it had not been made officially official yet. This possibility swam through her head, stirring up a lot of mixed feelings. Maybe they intend to lay me off, too. It would make sense, they couldn't just let me go without an exit interview without detailing how all of my affairs will be dealt with, I've been here too long for a no notice termination.

Rebecca looked back down at her watch. 1:58pm. She had two minutes to get upstairs. She would just make it on time if she left now. She grabbed her laptop, a pad of paper, and a pen. With those in hand, she made her way to the conference room.

12