Lockdown Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Rebecca's Babysitter continues to torment her.
4.3k words
4.75
19.2k
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca was suspended in the air by the magical grip of the cartoon babysitter, her feet kicking, trying to find some purchase. Her stomach grumbled, reminding her of the impending arrival of the spiked prunes from earlier. If I could avoid shitting in my diaper, that would be awesome, Rebecca thought. Wait ... Did I just refer to this plastic prison as 'my diaper'? It must be that darn hypnosis. There's no way that I would ever think that my diaper is my diaper. Damnit, I just did it again. This isn't good.

"Oh, is the little girl spacing out?" the cartoon babysitter asked. "Now's not the time for that little one. You have quite the punishment ahead of you." Rebecca's feet flailed even harder in an attempt to escape, but it was futile, the magical grip around her waist was far too strong for her to overcome. She was brought over to the far wall of the nursery, the one opposite of the screen wall, and set down standing on her feet.

"Nose against the wall, little one," the cartoon girl said. "I'm going to put a coin between your nose and the wall. Every time you let it fall, I'm going to extend your punishment by five minutes. Do you understand, sweetie?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Rebecca asked. Maybe she will tell me something? Anything more than what Mommy told me earlier. I need something to work with if I'm going to escape.

"That's not the answer I was looking for, little slut," the babysitter said. Without warning Rebecca felt two sharp slaps against her bum.

"Ouch!" Rebecca said. Her hands shot back and grabbed her cheeks, trying to message the pain away, but all she managed to grab a hold of was her bulky diaper. Oww. How'd she hit me there, Rebecca wondered. It's like she somehow managed to bypass my diaper and hit my bum directly. This magic stuff isn't fair. Not at all.

"But I just want to --" Rebecca was cut off by the appearance of a rubbery sensation in her mouth and the feel of something plastic pressing against her lips.

"Shh, that's better. Little babies like you should be seen and not heard. Especially if you're going to be naughty and disobey your babysitter. I think we'll just have to make this a little bit more painful for you," the babysitter said.

Rebecca dared not to turn around and see what the babysitter was getting, or if she was even trying to get something. Magic is weird like that.

"MMM" Rebecca moaned as she felt a weight pull at her sensitive nipple. I've pinched my nipples in the past, and it was never this intense. Uhg, it's that wit... I mean Mommy. Mommy took my boobies away, and moved all the nerves to my widdle nipnips... Did I just refer to my nipples as my nipnips? Rebecca wondered. Her train of thought was derailed as the second weight was attached to her other nipple. She let out another pained moan as the sensation was overwhelming. It felt as though her entire boob, or what had been her boob, was now being weighed down at a singular point. She felt a tingle in her pussy, and tried to rub her thighs together, but was thwarted by the thick padding between her legs.

"Aww, that's too cute. The little slut is trying to play with herself. There will be none of that here," the cartoon babysitter said. "Spread your legs apart."

Rebecca stood her ground, trying her best to defy her jailer. But it was all for naught. She felt the invisible force return, but this time it was centered around the inner side of her thighs.

"Let's go, little one. If you don't get with the program, things are only going to get worse," the babysitter said. The force pried her legs apart, forcing her feet a little further than shoulder's width apart.

"Now, let's make sure you don't forget your place," the babysitter said. Rebecca felt a shiver around her ankles, followed by the feeling of leather being pulled tight around them. She looked down, and saw two leather cuffs around her ankles. She blinked, and suddenly there was a black metal bar clipped in between them, forcing her legs apart.

"There we go, that's better. Now try to be a little disobedient slut with those on. Now let's put your hands up," the babysitter said. There was no waiting for Rebecca to move her arms, the invisible force had immediately returned and pulled her hands up so that her fingers were threaded together behind her head. Rebecca felt the cool touch of two metal handcuffs come into existence around her wrists. They tightened and locked, firmly holding her hands together.

"And to tie it all together," the babysitter said. A second chain was attached between the handcuffs and the leather band around her head, that Rebecca just realized was there. That must be holding the gag in place, she thought.

"There we go, perfect! Now we're going to put this coin right here," the babysitter said. Rebecca felt the invisible force on the back of her head push her nose against the wall. It relented slightly, only to allow enough space for a metal coin to appear in the gap. "And your punishment starts now. Don't move until I tell you, little one, or else."

Rebecca felt a chill run down her spine. She knew for sure that if she turned around right now, the animated babysitter would be sporting the same sadistic smile she had on earlier. Rebecca's stomach grumbled, and she felt a pang of pain in her abdomen. Those darn prunes. I'm going to end up pooping myself here before too long. To punctuate her thought, another shot of pain radiated from her bowels.

The metal coin was cold, and didn't warm up despite Rebecca pressing her nose against it. Her arms were starting to cramp. She wasn't used to keeping her arms up this long. But no matter what she did, she couldn't lower them, they were firmly tied up.

The chain linking the handcuffs together clinked as her arms trembled. It was music to Rebecca's ears, at least as far as her pussy was concerned. Each clink sent a new jolt of pleasure through her sex, which was now as wet as it had ever been in her entire life. Am I really enjoying this? Am I actually enjoying being taped up in my wet diaper with my bowels churning? All tied up, unable to close my legs together or lower my arms. My mouth is gagged with what I think is an adult pacifier held in by a leather band. Rebecca tried once more to close her thighs. To try and get any friction she could on her dripping sex. I guess I am actually enjoying this. But... Is that the hypnosis talking, or is that the real me? I wonder if I was just waiting for the right situation to come along. I mean, my earlier sexual forays were pretty short lived and stunted. Maybe this is what I'm supposed to be. A slave to my pussy's sexual urges. That's maybe too strong of a wording, but... If it's going to be this exciting, I think I can get behind it.

Time continued to pass, as Rebecca held the coin faithfully against the wall. Her bowels continued to cramp. The time between each cramp was getting shorter and shorter. She now had to make an active effort to clamp down on her sphincter.

There was a tingle at the tip of her nose, and the coin began to slip, despite her efforts to keep it still. It was slowly sliding down the wall. Rebecca leaned forward, trying to keep the coin pressed against the wall, but it wasn't enough. She started to bend her knees following the pace the coin was setting. Her leg muscles were straining. They were already tired from being forced apart, but Rebecca ignored it. Her attention was already divided between the coin and keeping the contents of her bowels inside her.

The coin slipped a little further before coming to a stop. Rebecca was now stuck in a full squat, her legs splayed far apart from each other, and her bum nearly touching the ground.

Nooooo! Rebecca thought. She let out a panicked moan as the final cramp rolled through her bowels, opening the floodgates. The first load of poop passed through her strained sphincter and into her diaper. She burst into tears, unable to cope with the feeling of pooping her pants. It was a new sensation for her. The mess began to spread around the seat of her diaper, causing it to slightly droop down. The laxative laced prunes had at least made it a quick movement. Before Rebecca knew it, her bowels were empty and the cramping had subsided.

Her nose was still pressed against the coin, thankfully. Her pussy throbbed with even more need, if it was even possible. I... I just pooped myself, Rebecca thought as she tried to come to terms with what had just happened. I just pooped in my diaper. Eww, that's so dirty. But... It's kind of exciting. I'm such a dirty slut. I hope Mommy comes back soon to change me. What was it that she had said? I'm not allowed to ask for a change? Well, hopefully she sees the state I'm in soon. Rebecca's nose caught a whiff of her mess and recoiled. It was a nasty smell, more powerful than usual.

It was enough of a distraction. The coin slipped away from her nose, and fell to the ground, rolling away out of Rebecca's reach. Rebecca turned around to try and get the coin, but she was greeted by her babysitter, standing there on the screen with her arms crossed, and the all too familiar sadistic smile plastered on her face.

"It seems like someone had an accident. Who had an accident?" the babysitter asked.

"I did, miss," Rebecca said, straightening herself out, standing upright once more. She felt the weight of the load in her diaper shift, pulling the diaper down her hips.

"Yes, you did. Someone made Mommy a present for later. What a good little slut you are. Yes, you are. If you thought you weren't a baby before, there is certainly no doubt now. Baby Becca! Baby Becca! Baby Becca!" the babysitter continued to chant her new nickname in a singsong-like voice.

"Oh, but you dropped the coin. That's no good. I guess I'll be generous and start the next part of your punishment then," the babysitter said. She flicked her wrist and a huge wooden rocking horse appeared in the nursery. The horse was sized for an adult, and there were several metal eyelet attachment points. Rebecca's pussy tingled at the thought of what was coming next.

"Now, do I have to lift you up onto your new toy, or are you going to be a good dirty slut and get up by yourself?" the babysitter asked.

"I can do it," Rebecca said. She needed no further encouragement. She took slow waddling steps over to the wooden horse. Her legs were still forcibly spread apart. She sized up the wooden structure. It was quite imposing. The horse was taller than she was. I guess this is how a little kid feels when they get on one, Rebecca said. She felt a shimmer around her ankles, and when she looked down, the metal spacer bar was gone. For the first time in a while, Rebecca was able to almost close her legs. The thick diaper still impeded her from having her thighs touch together, but it was better than before.

Rebecca got up onto one of the rockers, and lifted one of her legs over the saddle. It was quite a reach for her. This kind of reminds me of getting into my bed. Sure, it's a little tall, but it's comfortable Rebecca thought. It's a good thing I've had practise, otherwise this would be quite a struggle.

Rebecca shuffled over, and began to sit down, and froze. Oh no! I didn't even think about that. When I sit down, I'm going to sit on my mess. Eww. Rebecca's leg hung in the air, her bum just touching the saddle.

"I'm waiting, little slut," the babysitter said. Her foot was comically tapping, clearly expressing her growing frustration.

Either way, I'm going to be sitting on it. Here goes nothing, Rebecca thought. She went for it, and dropped her entire weight onto the saddle. The mess in her diaper did exactly what she feared it would. It squished all around her backside. She could feel it between her cheeks, and she feared that it wasn't too far away from touching her sex at this point. She shuddered at the thought.

Rebecca felt the metal handcuffs disappear, and her hands were free, for now. She unlaced her fingers and brought her aching arms down. She felt the blood return to her fingers as she flexed them, coaxing them back to life.

"Hands on the handlebars, little one, and feet in the stirrups," the babysitter said.

Rebecca leaned forward. The handlebars were too far away for her to reach from an upright position. Likewise, the stirrups were a little further back then she thought they should be, but she slotted her feet into them regardless. As soon as she was situated, she felt the familiar magic sensation course through her hands and feet. Ah! I guess now my hands and feet are stuck to the rocking horse. Rebecca thought. She tested her hypothesis, and found that she had assumed correctly.

"Go ahead, little slut. Play with your rocking horse. I'll be back soon enough to let you off," the babysitter said with an evil laugh. Rebecca cringed at this. I'm not sure I want to know what she meant by that, Rebecca thought. But I might as well start rocking and get this over with.

Rebecca shifted her weight forward and the rocking horse was slow to respond. I guess it's quite heavy since it's built for an adult, Rebecca thought. She moved her weight back and forth, and little by little the horse began to rock. Rebecca was intimately aware of the mess in her diaper and how it squished back and forth with every movement. I might as well enjoy it. The mess is going to spread regardless, I might as well forget about it. Besides, I don't have to clean it up.

With that thought, Rebecca got into rocking the horse with wild abandon. The forward leaning form that she was forced into had positioned her sex just right to receive the maximum amount of friction from the rocking motion. Her pussy was in high heaven, each motion sending a new sensation of pleasure coursing through her. She needed no encouragement, continuing to ride closer and closer to the edge.

It was once she reached the edge that she found a new problem. She was unable to surmount the edge. She was stuck permanently climbing it. Climbing to higher and higher heights of pleasure, but never able to crest it.

Darn it. I forgot that I can't cum without permission, Rebecca thought. Then she remembered what her babysitter had said. 'I'll be back soon enough to let you off.' That witch! That's why she was laughing. She knew that this was going to happen. Darn it. Well ... I might as well chase it.

Rebecca gave into the sensations coursing through her body and rocked even more wildly. She lost sense of time, and of everything happening around her. Her whole world was centered on the her sex, and nothing would take her away from it. She lost all sense of time, along with all of her other senses as she focused solely on the throbbing sensation of pleasure emanating from her needy pussy. Being unable to go over the edge was so unsatisfying, but it was too good to stop.

"Oh no no no, little one, that's exactly the opposite of what I told you to do."

Rebecca's head shot around, as she was suddenly pulled out of her rapture. Behind her, the woman who had insisted on being called mommy had appeared. From the look on her face, I don't think she is very pleased with me, Rebecca thought. Her timing was thrown off, and the rocking horse's pace began to slow.

"Someone's been a naughty girl. I should have known better than to leave you alone," Mommy said.

"B-But Mommy, I didn't do this by myself. The babysitter you left me with made me do it. It's all her fault," Rebecca said. For emphasis she pointed towards the screen.

"Oh, little one, there's no one else here. I don't know what you're trying to pointing at," Mommy said.

Rebecca looked towards the screen. But the image of a living room was now gone. In its place was the wall that was there previously, now back in all its neon pink glory.

"I... But..." Rebecca said.

"No buts, little one. I think someone was telling me a story. A big old fib. And you know what happens to little girls who lie to their Mommy, don't you?" Mommy asked.

"They.... They get punished, Mommy," Rebecca said. She couldn't look Mommy in the eyes anymore, as a feeling of shame took over. She tilted her head down, looking forward towards the wooden mane on the rocking horse. But I was just getting punished, Rebecca thought. This isn't fair. It wasn't my choice to get on this dumb horse and ride myself silly. If I ever see that babysitter again, I'll.... I'll...

Rebecca was stumped. There was no way for her to get back at that sadistic girl. She was a cartoon, a flat two-dimensional image. There was no way for her to even touch her, let alone throw a punch at her. And even if that was possible, there was no way she wouldn't end up in a worse situation. Magic is not fair, Rebecca thought as the first tear rolled down her cheek.

All it took was the first tear. Rebecca broke into a full-blown wail, beyond frustrated at the situation she had been forced into. She had finally been pushed too far, and it broke her.

Mommy wasted no time closing the gap between the two of them and pulled the sobbing girl into a tight embrace, burying Rebecca's head between her large boobs.

"That's it, little one, let it all out. It's alright, you're going to be alright. Don't worry, Mommy is here to take care of you. You don't have to worry about a thing," Mommy said. She held Rebecca tight, rubbing her back and head as she continued to wail.

Eventually Rebecca stopped crying, having run out tears. When she pulled away from Mommy's breasts, she saw that she had soaked the front of Mommy's blouse. She reactively brought up her hands to wipe away the wetness on her tear-stained face, and they were released from their magical confinement on the handles.

"There, there, little one," Mommy said. "There's no need to cry. You're alright. Why don't we go have a lie down in your crib?"

Mommy's question was less of a suggestion, but more of a directive, as Rebecca was guided over to her crib. With each step she squished her diaper between her legs, spreading the mess even further. Rebecca did her best to keep her legs far enough apart, to avoid this, but it just made her waddle more awkward.

Rebecca was lifted onto the bed of the crib, and Mommy took her seat at the head of it. She patted her lap, and gently guided the distraught Rebecca down until her head rested on the woman's voluptuous thighs. Mommy held here for a moment, content to stroke Rebecca's hair, while gently soothing her.

"I hope you don't mind if I make myself a little more comfortable. You've done a number on my blouse," Mommy said. She pulled her arms out of her shirt, and lifted it over her head, sending her blonde hair cascading down, back into place.

Rebecca beamed at the woman, who was now topless, save for a plain nude-coloured bra. The bra held two large breasts which were only a few inches away from Rebecca's head. If she takes that bra off, I just might be smothered to death, she thought. Without thinking about it, Rebecca licked her lips, her pussy tingling, letting her know that she was in fact enjoying the beautiful sight above her.

"I know that look, little one. Someone's a little hungry," Mommy tickled Rebecca's sides, causing her to let out a small giggle, and squirm on her lap.

"Well, I know you did just eat not that long ago, but I can see that you are mostly empty now." She tapped the bottom of Rebecca's messy diaper, making sure to smush around the contents within it. "Someone wants to suck on Mommy's boobies, don't they? You want to enjoy an adult tit again, now that you don't have any to play with, don't you?" Mommy tapped Rebecca on the nose with her finger. "Well, I won't keep them from you any longer."

12