Lockdown with Charles and Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
233 Followers

"They're in, let's try them should we?" I helped her up, and kept hold of her while she gained her balance.

"They're working already and the vibrator's not even switched on, I can't wait."

She gingerly walked down the stairs, acclimatizing to the sensations produced by the love eggs.

"Go down to the bottom of the garden and I'll be in the back bedroom, you'll be able to see me, when you're in range give me a sign." I called out to her.

She stopped by the tall hedge, forty yards away at the bottom of the garden, turned and looked up at the window, seeing me she gave a thumbs-up. I switched it on and nothing happened, she was out of range, I beckoned her to walk slowly towards me, I kept pressing the 'on' button as she approached yard by yard, at thirty yards distance from me she gave a little skip and stopped, she looked up, a large smile on her face, after a moment she gave a sign, she lifted her skirt, showing her stocking tops and panties.

I came down to talk to her and listen to the sound of the vibrator, and the possible sound made by the love eggs being in contact with the vibrator. The sound was virtually undetectable and would easily be lost in the background noise of a supermarket.

We walked slowly around the garden, at the speed we shopped, meandering, stopping to look at the plants, then moving off again, I had her stoop down as they reaching for something on the bottom shelf, she opened her legs, if the toys were going to fall out it would most likely be during that activity.

"Stand up," I paused, "can you feel any change," I waited for her to check, she moved her hips from side to side, smiled and shook her head. "It's perfect, I think we can go shopping, what do you think, tomorrow? I need to make a list." She was full of breathless enthusiasm.

"Sure, we need to restock the bar. Let's see how easy it is to remove them should we?" We removed our shoes and she took hold of my arm and I led her upstairs.

She lay on the bed and lifted her skirt, inviting me to remove her panties, of course I obliged being the gentleman I am.

"Can you force them out?"

"Hmm, I could try, hang on."

Without any real effort the remote vibrator made an appearance, however I had to reach in with my finger and locate the string attached to the love eggs, "I need to make the string longer," I commented as it was withdrawn, "did you notice how cold the metal was?"

"No, can't say I did, stick your prick into me and see if you notice anything."

I did as suggested, "it feels different, difficult to say in what way really, maybe it hasn't regained its shape, there's not been a lot of research done on the subject."

"How about you replace them and see how easy I orgasm?"

With reluctance I pulled my prick out of her, then thought, 'what the hell, it's going back in in five minutes'.

Replacing both objects was easier second time around, I knelt beside her using my right hand to stroke her clitoris, my left tended to her nipples, spanning my thumb and middle finger, both breasts, touching each nipple. As she became more agitated I placed my thumb oh her clitoris and two fingers pushed the vibrator up inside her, as I withdrew she pushed down on the vibrator, producing a rhythmic in and out movement, this continued for a minute or so until she reached a shuddering climax. I immediately switched off the vibrator, she was writhing away so I carried on using my fingers inside her, she gradually slowed down and panted out, "that was really good, you bought good stuff there," she told me, I nodded my agreement.

I got off the bed and stood at the bottom between her legs. "Which way are you having me?" As she asked this she waved her legs in the air.

I wanted this to carry on a bit longer so I reached over for a coin, "heads, I have you as you are now, tails, well that's obvious, you turn over and get on all fours, okay?"

"Fine by me, doesn't matter, either way I get filled with your cum."

"Yes you do," I agreed tossing the coin, "turn over, it's tails," I showed her the coin, she turned over, she was quickly on her hands and knees, she pushed herself down the bed and I moved to insert my prick, she could feel the head and pushed back stopping when her buttocks were firmly up against my thighs.

"It feels as though it's all the way in," I confirmed it was the case, and grasping her hips, pushed in and out. I was banging away so much I almost fell out a few times, but when I came I lifted her off the bed, I groaned for longer than I'd been inside her it was that good.

"Phew, sounds like you enjoyed it?"

"Sure did, that's me done for the day, maybe two," I slapped her rump, "you're wearing me out."

"If you're going to complain, I have a solution," I slapped her rump again.

"Don't even think about it," and pulled out, I looked at her pussy, no sign of my cum, I knew there'd come a point when it would gush out and she'd complain and go change her panties. I put the unopened toys away, keeping them for another day.

We spent the rest of the day in quiet contemplation, watching T.V. and doing a bit of reading.

It was just as one programme ended at ten o'clock when she stood up, and uttered an uh uh, I looked over, "fresh panties?" I said hiding a smile.

"Glad you think it's so funny," she retorted, "going to make sure it's all out first."

She leaned over and kissed me, "I shouldn't complain, I've never been so happy."

The next day I was in the workshop, busy making a bar for Stephanie. The plans were sent as an email attachment from Charlie. I was in constant contact with Charlie as regards his paintings, I was a cut-out, no-one ever needed to communicate with him, it was all done through me. He was so busy he couldn't keep up with the demand, hence the prices went up. People in England's lock down had nothing to spend it on hence art, like Charlie's, was proving popular.

Selene and Stephanie talked over the phone each day, I sent pictures of the progress I'd made with the bar, everything was going well.

It very quickly became our morning tradition to meet in the bar-room after my run and before I went to the workshop, coffee and tits suitably within reach on the bar.

"Have you done the dusting?" I asked, noticing she was totally naked.

"Yes, but I don't dust every day, you know I like to spend time in the kitchen, I'm doing food for the next time we invite Stephanie and Charlie.

I reached over and stroked her breasts, "you've got good-sized nipples, I really feel as though I'm getting my money's worth when I play with them." I gently scratched her left nipple which enlarged slightly under the stimulus, "see, you can clearly see one is now slightly bigger than the other."

"I hope that's not permanent," she mocked me, "anyway talking about money, I think you should pay me for the sex I give you," she emphasized the 'give'.

"That would be prostitution."

"Not really I'm talking about pocket money, say twenty pounds each time you want it and I don't."

"And which occasion was that, you'll have to remind me?"

"Oh about once a week, but don't think I'm not grateful for all the orgasms you've given me, I just feel I need a bit of financial independence, and anyway, what about all the times I dress in sexy outfits, you could pay for those evenings," and as if she suddenly remembered "also my posing for your camera."

I could see she'd thought this through, "if I say no! What is going to change between us?"

"Nothing!" She said resoundingly.

"But if I do actually say no, I'm not going to come out of this looking very good am I?"

"No, emphatically not!"

Later while we were shopping I visited the ATM and took out two hundred pounds in twenties, should last a week at least I joked to myself. The sex toys worked well and were unobtrusive, it proved to be an excellent shopping trip, I couldn't wait to get her home.

She lay on the bed and as usual I removed her panties, "I don't suppose there's room in there for another one," I asked, taking my penis out so she was in no doubt what I meant?

"Of course there is, if you want a severely bruised penis, or worse, from angry love-eggs."

"Good point," I said, I removed them and we made love.

It was raining the following morning so I went to the workshop and took photos of the finished bar.

I nevertheless went to the bar-room for my usual coffee, and tit display, I was not disappointed my coffee and her tits were there as normal, and even better she was wearing a small white maid's apron and see-through black panties, I could spend the morning watching her work, I got an erection just thinking about it.

"You didn't run today then," she asked?

"No, look at that weather, it's going to rain all day, I took some photos of Stephanie's bar though."

"It's finished?"

"Yep, just got to dismantle it, it's too big to go as a unit."

Selene grabbed my hand and swung her legs round so she could stand up, she went in front of me into the workshop, I had an incredible view of her ass.

"How come you didn't slap my rump just then?"

"I figured out it wasn't worth twenty pounds."

"So, you're going to agree to my suggestion and pay twenty pounds?"

"I thought I'd told you."

"No, you didn't, I thought I was losing my charm." She bent forward slightly her bottom exposed, "here, you can have a freebie."

I pulled down my zip, she yelled out laughing, "not that, a little gentle slap."

I did as I was told, "you knew what I meant all along didn't you?"

I agreed that I did and I was just joshing around.

"Stephanie will love the bar," running her hand along the top, "so smooth, and the right height," she placed her tits on the bar.

"You and Stephanie are the same height, so I'm pleased that I got that right," relief in my voice. "Coffee's getting cold," I reminded her, so we went back to the bar, I watched her as she placed her tits back in their normal place.

"What work have you planned for today, more dusting?"

"No, I've got the table to polish," turning her head and nodding to the low level, mahogany drinks table.

"In fact now is as good a time as any," she smiled seductively.

She went over and started polishing, she had to bend from the waist, her feet were apart, her pussy was clearly visible through the thin nylon of her panties.

"Tell me when you've finished."

"Why?"

"Why do you think, I've got a twenty pound note burning a hole in my pocket, are you available?"

"Yeah, I'm available, how and where do you want me?"

"Bend over this barstool," I indicated which one, she came over and leaned forward, I undressed.

"Hang on, before you start where's the money, I retrieved my wallet and took out a twenty, she reached over her shoulder and placed it under her phone.

"You do realize, that I'm not in any rush," I told her.

"Twenty minutes for twenty pounds otherwise it'll cost extra," was her reply.

I took my time, two inches in and one inch out, until it was all safely inside. A minute later her phone rang.

"You're not answering it are you," I whispered, leaning forward?

"Oh hello Stephanie, I thought it was you, is it about the bar?"

"It's finished, I think you'll like it, Thomas was in there this morning taking photos."

I pushed my prick in and out trying not to come and certainly not to make any noise.

"Where's Thomas, oh, he's right behind me."

I cringed, what would she say next?

"He's just paid me twenty pound and I'm bent over a barstool, my panties are around my ankles.

No, I wouldn't call it 'making love' it's more like, er, the words 'getting myself fucked' come to mind as being the most appropriate."

I could clearly hear Stephanie laughing.

"Stephanie says hello Thomas."

"Hello Stephanie, I'd send you the photos I've taken but I'm a bit busy right now."

She laughed some more, oh well, I reckoned they'd spoke about charging for sex and she was half expecting Selene's news.

"He threatened that he was going to take twenty minutes but I can feel him speeding up. Can you still hear me?"

I grabbed her round the hips and pushed into her.

"Yes, he's coming alright, I can feeling his penis throbbing away."

I got my breath back and called over Selene's shoulder, "I'm still going to leave it in for the full twenty minutes that I've paid for." I insisted.

"How's Charlie getting on?" Selene asked.

I could just make out the answer now that I stopped banging Selene and was breathing quieter.

"He' due a break so I'm going to make him a coffee and give him a twenty pound fuck, I'll phone back in twenty minutes," to peals of more laughter.

"That, madam," I spoke with mock severity, has earned you twenty points on the new spanking chart."

"What spanking chart?"

"Every time you do something wrong."

"Such as," she demanded to know.

"I'll have to come up with a points system, once you've built up enough points then I'll spank you again, it'll be for forgetting the shopping list, er, not using the computer properly, oh and talking on the phone when I'm er, you know."

"When you're fucking me?"

"Yes exactly, when I'm fucking you."

"I hope you realize, I've just done your friend Charlie a huge favor, Stephanie is probably fucking his brains out right now. You've got five minutes then it's another twenty."

"That's another twenty points," I countered.

I took it out with only seconds to spare, Selene was doing a countdown.

"She turned and looked up at me with a blissful smile. "I think you enjoyed spanking me the other day."

"Yes I did, it worked didn't it?"

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Well, I'm going to wait for my penis to go back to normal size then find something to do in the workshop."

"I know something if it's not too big a job?"

"Oh, and what's that?"

"I'll just get dressed and show you."

Around the back of the garage was a whole load of rotting cardboard, I looked quizzically at her.

"It's been like this for two years, I was going to have a small 'potting' shed built for the bottom of the garden, grow things like tomato plants and suchlike."

I foraged around, removing wood panels and windows, and eventually a door, "it looks complete, I'm going to enjoy this, I can be Oliver Mellors."

She frowned, "who?"

"Lady Chatterly's lover."

"So that's his name."

"Yes, one of the least known most famous characters in literature."

She laughed, "you never fail to impress me, and I'm to be Lady Chatterly am I?"

"It'll give me an incentive to get it built."

"But Thomas, it's pouring with rain, you'll catch your death of cold."

"I'm already wet, I'll at least read the instructions and then get changed."

I dried off and immediately went back out into the rain to dig the foundations, at the end of the day I was ready to lay the floor, I showered and changed again, it rained the following two days which slowed me down but undaunted I completed the project.

"I told you not to work in the rain," so Selene admonished me, I was unable to reply as I had a thermometer in my mouth. "You've got a high temperature, stay in bed and I'll take care of you," she returned twenty minutes later in a fancy-dress, nurse's outfit complete with fishnet stockings.

I lifted the bed cover and checked, I didn't have an erection! I had a headache and a runny nose, I was ill, when I mentioned to Selene my lack of an erection, her only comment was "proves that you're ill then."

She went off and made me soup, I took pills and slept for hours, building the shed single-handed had taken a lot out of me, the rest did me good and within two days I was on the mend.

On the third morning I sat in the office, dressed in comfortable clothing, to my surprise Selene came in with a breakfast tray, "no need to wait on me, I'm feeling a lot better," I was disappointed that she was no longer in her nurse's outfit, however, she had still dressed sexily in a flared skirt and fishnets.

"I've brought you the paper, spend the morning relaxing, you've worked hard these last few days."

I liked being pampered so accepted her advice, "I must be better," I said, "you're not in your nurse's outfit."

"Yes, I was worried that it was causing your high temperature."

"What if I have a relapse, I'll need a nurse," I mock pleaded.

"We'll just have to monitor your progress then won't we, now eat before it goes cold," and of she went, her flared skirt swirling.

I must have fell asleep as I woke with a start, a loud 'how dare you', resonated around the house, I immediately got up and hurried downstairs, the noise came from Selene's dental hygiene room.

I opened the door and saw a stranger trying to open the external door, Selene hanging on an arm trying to stop him, a housebreaker?

"What's going on?"

They stopped, "I've removed some seeds that were stuck in his fillings, he's refusing to pay, says he's going to report me for breaking lock-down rules."

I walked over to him and got hold of the stranger by his collar, pulling his head back. "Pay the lady now," I emphasized the 'now'.

"because if you don't you'll really need a lot more dental work."

He removed his wallet and took out £50-00, "uh uh, my fees the same," he glowered at me but took another £50-00 out of his wallet.

His parting comment was "I'll report you." I just laughed.

Selene breathed a sigh of relief, "thanks," she had the look of a naughty school pupil who'd been sent to see the headmaster.

"Selene. you're a disaster waiting to happen, why keep me out of the loop, and mean that's bad enough but to try and divert my attention with 'breakfast in bed', is unforgivable."

"I suppose you're going to spank me again, aren't you?"

I nodded, "but not just yet because I'd still be spanking you tonight, I'm that annoyed," I shook my head just thinking about it.

"I'll tell you tomorrow when it'll take place, wait until it's legal before you help anyone, especially a stranger, okay?"

"Yes, is it okay if I visit Stephanie, I'll shop on the way and that way I won't be breaking any rules."

"Fine by me, we'll finish this business tomorrow, in the meantime I'm going to do some work in the new shed."

We hardly spoke for the rest of the day, waking up the next morning I was in a much better mood, but the spanking was still on.

End for now


YYsguy
YYsguy
233 Followers
12