Lockdown with Mum Ch. 03

Story Info
In lockdown jack fucks his mum and her girlfriend.
2k words
4.59
52.9k
67
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

After mum came off the phone with May, the only thing that she said was, "May, will visit us on Saturday morning, she can stay with us for three hours, she'll be here before ten but must leave at the latest, by one. She will put it down as an official house visit."

Mum didn't say any more, it wasn't until Friday evening, they had, as usual, their Champagne Friday, they had made hot love, and we're lying in bed when mum said, "Jack, I think tomorrow we will play a little game when May visits, would you like to watch May and I make love? Then the first to cum will be the first that you have sex with? I know that May will cum first, so it'll be better if you have her first and get to know her."

Jack smiled then kissed mum; he said, "I would love that mum, we could bring her into your bedroom. I can sit in a chair and watch you. If you want to use a strap on with her, then you have it close in the bedside cabinet. I think that could be a lot of fun."

Saturday morning came, mum was up early, she wanted everything to be perfect when May arrived. They had breakfast at eight-thirty, then mum had showered. Jack was good; he was loafing around; he was only wearing a towelling bathrobe. May had changed into a crotchless Basque; she was lying on top of her bed waiting for May to arrive. Jack was to open the door for May then bring her to mum's bedroom where mum would entertain her with Jack watching.

Mum had wanted a coffee, so Jack went down to the kitchen and brought two coffees to her bedroom. On Jack's first sip, the doorbell rang, he opened it and brought May to mum's bedroom. May was wearing a lightweight raincoat which she took off when she got into the bedroom. Mum was lying on top of the bed, May stood at the side of the bed, May was only wearing a crotchless bodysuit, self-supporting stockings, three-inch heels and a big smile, she looked stunning. Mum said, "May, I think that you've put on a little weight in the right places, your tits are looking amazing."

May smiled then said, "I'm a little fuller with, but I am comfortable with it, you are right, it's all in the right places."

May then got on top of the bed beside mum; they started to kiss and touch. Both of them popped their massive tits out of their lingerie; Jack was impressed with the size of May's huge tits, her nipples were big and hard; she had a very curvy body.

Mum then positioned May on the bed in a way that allowed them to 69. Jack sat in an armchair, sipping his coffee, he was still in his bathrobe but could feel his cock stirring as he watched them. Mum said, "May, you're so wet, are you very horny?"

"I've had nothing since this lockdown started apart from a little playing myself, it's too long, keep doing that, you're going to make me cum."

Mum kept sucking May's big clit; she was finger fucking her with three fingers, May had her legs wide open for mum, Jack thought that they were two very sexy women, it aroused him to watch his mum having sex with another woman. May was now pushing her hot pussy against mum's mouth; Jack knew that May would orgasm soon.

Then Jack noticed mum taking some of May's cunt juice, she used it as lube then slid it up May's tight ass, May loved it, she said, "Keep sucking my clit and finger fuck my ass with two fingers, I've missed this so much, I've got to see you at least twice a week."

Then May had a body shaking noisy orgasm, she cried out, "I'm cuming, it feels so good, I needed that, hold my cum in your mouth, come and kiss me, I want to taste my cum."

Mum did as May asked her, then they cum kissed, May's tongue was buried in mum's mouth, transferring her cum back into her mouth. Jack's cock was now like a flagpole; it was erect underneath his bathrobe. He undid his belt and opened his robe, his massive erect cock sprung free, it looked impressive. Mum said, "May, your cum tastes so sweet, I'd love to see you twice a week, but after you've had Jack's cock, you will want more than that."

May then looked at Jack sitting in the chair, her face turned to a surprised look when she saw Jack's massive cock, May said, "That's amazing, what a fuck stick, it's so long and thick, that's a beauty."

Jack then walked over to the side of the bed. May stretched over and took Jack's cock in both her hands then went down on him. Mum gave Jack a wink; Jack knew then that he now had to fuck May. May knew how to give head; her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, his bulbous head banging against the walls of her throat. May was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jack slipped his hand between May's legs as she sucked his cock. She spread her legs wide open for him.

Jack ran his fingers down May's dripping sex slit, she loved it and purred with pleasure. May was so wet; she was ready for his fuck stick, mum was kneeling behind May, playing with her big tits, Jack said, "You feel good May, I think that you're ready for me, how would you like me or would you like to go on top?"

May smiled then said, "You lie on the bed, I'll go on top, then I can get used to the size of your magnificent cock, I'm glad that I am so wet until I'm used to it I want to take that big boy slowly. You relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you."

Jack lay on top of the bed; mum had left the bedroom. May then squatted over Jack, teasing her big clit with the bulbous head of his erect cock, May was very wet. May's body looked gorgeous; her massive tits did not sag at all, they were gently swaying as she teased her clit, May said, "That feels so good, I can't wait to feel your magnificent sex stick inside me, I'm going to start gently then when I'm used to you then I'll give you a great ride."

May then pushed her pussy down on Jack's cock; she took the full length with the first push. Carefully she started to ride him, going up and down on his erect shafts with a circular movement. She was good; she was gripping his cock at the base and head of each pushdown, May said, "Jack, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, it feels so good, I've never had that before, I've just started, and I'm so close to cuming."

Jack smiled then said, "May, I'd love to feel your hot cum on my cock, cum if you want. I can stay hard for you so that you can cum again."

Two minutes later, May had an intense orgasm; she was trembling with it. She soon composed herself then leaned over and kissed Jack passionately, she was gripping his cock tightly with her strong cunt muscles, keeping his erect sex stick inside her, May said, "Jack, that was amazing, it felt so good, I'm sorry that I came so quickly, but I needed that. I would love it if you fucked me doggy style, then your magnificent cock can go so deep."

They kissed again then Jack placed May on the carpet on all fours then knelt behind her; he was stroking the full length of her long sex slit with the bulbous head of his erect cock, May was purring with pleasure, Jack then placed it in the middle of her long sex slit, with a gentle push May took his full length, with a gasp. May said, "That's unbelievable, the head of your cocktail is hitting my cervix, it did when I was on top, but now you're hitting it, that will make me cum."

Jack slowly built up his rhythm; May's big tits were swaying beautifully. Jack was stroking May's hard clit as he rode her, he was now going faster and deeper. It felt so good as May was a strong gripper. She was gripping Jack's cock perfectly; every thrust he made was a joy on every push. May said, "Jack, you've made me realise how much I have missed a cock, this is wonderful, I am so lucky that your mum is sharing you with me, your mum said that she would leave us alone while we were having fun but if you want I can call her?"

Jack kept pounding into May's dripping pussy; it was so wet but still felt so tight. Jack said, "We will leave it as it is, mum knows best, there will be lots of times that we can have threesomes together, let's just enjoy each other this now, I want you to cum again, I love the warmth of your cunt juice on my cock when you cum."

May said, "Jack, there will be lots of it, you are some family, both you and your mum know how to give pleasure, you both give a great fuck, I'm so lucky to be able to able to fuck a mum and her son, thinking about it excites me so much. Does your mum give you a good fuck, do you like filling her with your cock juice?"

May talking like this was arousing Jack, he now felt close to cuming, Jack said, "Mum gives me a great fuck, I love it when I ass fuck mum's ass, she loves it in every hole. In the morning, mum loves me to ass fuck her first; she can have multiple orgasms when I ass fuck her then her hungry cunt is ready for me. In the morning I ass fuck her doggy style then when she is ready I fuck her pussy doggy style too. She loves it when I go deep."

May loved this dirty talk; she was pushing so hard against Jack's massive penetrating cock, May said, "Jack, that sounds so good, have you ever shot your load up your mum's ass? If you did, did she like it?"

Jack was pounding May's pussy harder now; she was arousing him with her dirty talk, he realised that this was stimulating May as well, he replied, "I've cum in every one of mum's holes, she loves it everywhere, she calls herself my cum slut, May, do you want to be my cum slut too?"

May was very excited; she was pushing hard against Jack's cock, Jack knew that she was close, so was he, May said, "Jack, "I'd love that, your mum and I would take care of all your needs, you could fuck us both every day, and we would still want more, Jack, fuck me hard, make me cum, I am so close, I love your cock so much, make me cum."

Jack continues to pound her squelching pussy; she was still gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust, Jack said, "May, cum for me, I need to feel your warm cunt juice on my cock, May cum for me, cum for me."

Two minutes later, they both came within seconds of each other. May had a body-shaking orgasm, Jack emptied his balls inside her, he had a powerful ejaculation, he could feel every squirt was hitting home. Jack pulled out; they kissed tenderly and affectionately for several minutes, then May said, "Jack, that was so special, we are so compatible sexually, your mum is up there with us too."

They kissed again then May went down on Jack's cock which was dripping with a cocktail of their cum, before she went down, May said, "Jack, let me lick your cock clean, I want to be your cum slut too."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers