Lockdown with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I murmured.

I was up on straight arms, my attention on where her body was accepting the length.

I looked at her face.

"You're gorgeous," I added.

"Keep telling me that," my mother breathed.

A moment later, as desire squeezed at me, I started working harder and faster.

My mother went with me, urging me on with her eyes and her words.

"Whenever you want, darling," she sighed. "Let it go. Come for me, sweetheart."

My mother stared at me, light behind her eyes, expression full of expectation while I groaned and muttered about how I loved her and how it felt to be inside her body.

"You can come," she gasped. "It's all right. Inside me," my mother added.

I was grunting and moaning, holding it back because I didn't want the sweetness to end.

Then I blurted I loved her and felt the surge fizz through my core.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories