Lockdown with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until my little show this afternoon I didn't think I was getting to you, but seeing you in my door stroking your rock hard cock as I finger fucked my asshole. Uhhh..., I just knew it was a matter of time." She placed her hand on my crouch and slowly started to stroke my cock over my sweatpants. "Truth be told, I was kinda surprised when you didn't take your shot in the bathroom afterwards."

Her fingers went to the waist band of my pants and curled under as she gently fished my cock from its confines. Realization was beginning to dawn on me as she rubbed the head through her wet folds and teasing me and herself before placing my now slick head right at her tight entrance.

She put just the slightest bit of downward pressure as she said, "The question now is, now that you know I have been trying to get you to this point. Where all it would take is a choice and a little pressure. What will you do."

Without a word I placed both hands on her hips and drove my cock strait into her waiting cunt.

"Fuuuckkk!" she cried out as my cock rested half way in her. She caught herself on my shoulders as the wave of pleasure from the sudden intrusion crashed on her.

I only gave her a moment before I lifted her slightly and drove her down again sinking a little further down my shaft. Again I lifted and again she fell, her breath catching with each subsequently further slide onto me. Soon she had taken all I had into her, my head pressing against the wall of her cervix.

We stayed like that for a moment catching our breath as we looked each other in the eyes. A sly grin traced her lips as she slowly lifted herself up till just the tip of my cock was still inside. With a roll of her hips she slowly filled herself up once more. Her hips continued up and down as she reached for the him of her shirt and pulled it over her head tossing it to the floor.

I stared up at her breast up close for the first time. I reached out a hand and grabbed one squeezing gently.

"Oh, yeah..." Anne moaned as I tweaked her nipple. All the while her hips still rising and falling keeping the slow and steady pace.

I leaned up taking her breast into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over her nipple and switched to the other breast for more of the same. I had moved my hands to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart and lightly fingered her tight little hole.

She looked down to me at this with a wicked grin, "Ooh, naughty big brother." Her head whipped back and a moan of pleasure escaped when I pushed my middle finger inside her asshole.

This was all getting to be too much for me, and I could feel the inevitable building of my orgasm. I began to rise to meet her thrusts and started to quickly build on her pace.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your little sister!"

She slammed harder and harder into me, each time pounding at her cervix.

"Shit, I'm so close... fuck me! Fuck me!"

She slammed herself down grinding on me when her legs started to shake, and she wrapped me in her arms.

"I'm... cu...Yes...Cumming!!"

Her body started to convulse as it had earlier that afternoon except this time her cunt was wrapped around my cock. Which couldn't take it anymore and let loose a torrent of cum to splash again her cervix.

"Fuucckk!!" I yelled, finally finding my voice at long last.

"Yes! Yes! Cum in me bro. cum in your little sister!" another wave of orgasm rocked her body as I continued to send burst after burst of cum into her.

We rode the ecstasy of that moment for what seemed like hours her cunt milking every last drop of cum I had, until we both exhausted collapsed back into the couch. Her head lay on my shoulder both of us breathing heavily me still resting inside her.

"Wow! That was...just...Wow!" she said in half breaths.

I turned to her lifted her mouth to mine and kissed her. She met my kiss, our tongues dancing, my arms holding her to me.

"If I would have known you wanted this. That is would be this good. I would have taken you in the bathroom. Shit I would have bent you over your computer and fucked you while your whole class watched on."

"You would do that? You would bend your sister over in front of her entire senior English class and fuck her, cum in her. You know I'm not on birth control, right? So, you would knock me up on camera in front of my whole school?"

That particular revelation had not crossed my mind in there slightest. To be fair the mere idea of fucking my sister was new to me, much less weather she was safe. Though, as I thought on it in those few seconds, I did not find myself freaking out about potentially impregnating her. In fact, I could feel myself stir a little bit at the thought.

"Mmmm, naughty, naughty." She said as my cock stiffened slightly at the idea. She stood, letting me fall from her freshly fucked cunt, and walked toward the kitchen, my cum slowly trailing down her thigh. She turned back to me, "Well if you want to put a baby in your little sister on live camera, I do have another class tomorrow. That is," She scooped some of the cum from her thigh and took it in her mouth. "if you haven't already done it by then."

She started walking once more towards the kitchen. I stood to follow her, my cock already rigid once more. As far as I was concerned this lockdown had just gotten a lot more interesting.

12