Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright, stop! You're not helping!"

Suddenly, a high pitched siren cut through the air and probably did permanent damage to my ears.

"Fucking great, the lockdown!" Amanda shouted. We both started to rush down the hallway.

"What? Isn't there supposed to be a prior warning or something?"

"There was- oh wow, you had your headphones in, didn't you," she sneered.

"Yeah, I did, okay, what are you going to do, report me to your cop boyfriend?"

"Oh don't even start with that, you got me in trouble too!"

However, I suddenly eyed a familiar face turn into the hall, far down.

"Oh shit, it's the chessmaster lumberjack." I whispered. It was over, we were both screwed. But, I looked to my left to see the janitor's closet. I swiftly grabbed Amanda and opened the door and shoved her and I into the closet.

"What are you do-" She yelped but I covered her mouth as we squeezed into the closet.

The closet was extremely cramped, but luckily it was barely filled; all it had were shelves of cleaning supplies, and only one broom leaning on the door. We stayed quiet as I struggled to press my ear to the door; all I could manage to do was move my head, if I moved my body, I'd make too much noise. I finally got my ear to the door despite some neck pain, but soon I heard some footsteps walk past.

"Anyone here?" I heard him ask loudly. There was an intense silence. Soon the footsteps got louder and louder until I could even feel the vibrations course through the floor into my own soles. I thought we were done for. Suddenly Amanda began to whimper through my hand a bit, and I whispered a soft "shh" into her ear. "Anyone in there?" he asked again. I froze, and the hairs all over my body felt like they were standing up. I didn't know what to do; should I say something back? I could pretend to be someone else and refuse to get out... no, with his monster strength he could probably tear the closet door off... but would he destroy school property... Too many thoughts raced through my head as I started to sweat even more. The doorknob began to jiggle and I realized I couldn't reach the doorknob in time with my cramped position. However, I suddenly heard a loud click and a beep. He jiggled the doorknob, but it stuck! He tried turning it again and again, but to no avail. Suddenly he began to bang on the door, causing me to wince as the sound reverberated through my head like a gunshot, once, twice, then three more times. "If you're in there, I have to write you up!" He shouted. Suddenly I heard a distant voice, but couldn't make out what it was saying. "Yeah?" He answered. "Oh, I just thought... Nah, it's nothing, it's silly..." He waited for feedback as he started to walk away. "Oh, all the doors? I have to go to the main office then? Alright, see you there." That must've been another peer leader or something. I heard him walk all the way down the hall.

"Alright, he's gone." I took my hand off Amanda's mouth. "Why the hell were you making so much noise?"

"Oh...oh... It's sticking into me.." she moaned out. I suddenly realized what was happening.

"Oh... shit." My boner was bulging out of my sweatpants, pressed right into Amanda's gym shorts. My cock was lined up and nestled right between her ass cheeks. I went for the door knob, but it was totally locked. "Even the closets!? That's ridiculous." Amanda moaned out again. "Uhh... uhh... turn around...?" I suggested.

"I can't! It's too cramped!"

I won't lie. This was the best feeling in the world. The animal instinct in me just wanted to grab tight onto her hips, pull down those shorts and rail her right then and there. I looked down. I could make out the hourglass shape of her backside down to her thick, juicy ass, which my clothed dick was snugly pressed against. "Oh man, Amanda... oh man..." My breathing got heavy and my heart was thumping out of my chest. She was so close, I could smell her hair. She moaned again.

"I can feel it... It's so... hard..."

"Do you blame me...?"

"No.. it's just... pressed in..."

"Is it... uncomfortable?" I could barely get the words out, I felt like my heart beat was shaking my whole body and my body temperature felt feverishly high.

"No... I mean... yes! it's just... I can't stay like this... The whole time. Can you... not be so hard?"

"Okay... let's try and wait... just don't move."

We had a minute of awkward silence, before Amanda suddenly itched at the base of her back, and her hand brushed against the head of my dick.

"Amanda... Oh..."

"Sorry! I was just... itching..."

I couldn't take it anymore. Something just burst out.

"Why are you with that asshole?"

"What? He's clearly not an asshole!"

"He's mad with power, he wrote up his own girlfriend twice!"

"The first time wasn't him, it was for playing games in the library..."

I was taken aback. "What? I thought you... quit?"

"It was around the time I got you those headphones. I actually wanted to play with you again, but I didn't have time to, like, practice. So I tried to sneak a game in at school... but..."

"Not as sneaky as me, huh?"

"Oh wow, if only your stealth in the game was as good as in real life," she playfully chided.

"Okay, I don't even play stealth heroes-" I shook my head, seeing as I was losing the point. "But seriously... I guess... thanks for... thinking of me."

"Of course, you're like... my best friend."

"Haven't been feeling like it lately."

"What do you mean?" she said, annoyed.

"Well-"

"You're the one that started to ghost me!" she shouted.

"I know, I know. All the time I thought you deserted me, but... I think it's just..."

"What?"

"You... haven't changed on the inside... but now you're all..."

"Huh?"

"You're all... hot now. You're like... so fucking hot now. You're like... so popular with all the guys, and you started getting into more... girly things... and it's..." I stayed silent for a moment. She sighed.

"You feel intimidated by me?" The truth felt stupid.

"Yeah... I guess."

"Come on... I'm still the same ol' troll you played with in middle school."

"Yeah... with like... huge tits and a fat ass" I said under my breath.

"...You know I can hear you, right?"

"With huge tits and fat ass" I said louder. She suddenly whipped her hand back and grabbed the head of my dick and squeezed it through the sweatpants.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, as the pinching pain blasted through my dick.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't know it would hurt that much!"

"It's fine... it's fine..." It didn't hurt that bad, and the pain came down pretty quickly. "Come on, you've never played with Mr. Lawful Good's joystick?" However, Amanda stayed silent.

"What... you mean like... "

"I mean like, two-player DnD." I chuckled. But she didn't laugh at such a brilliant callback. But I was starting to understand pretty quickly. "Oh... oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up."

"No... no, actually..." Her tone became solemn. It was obvious something was bothering her.

"Do you... want to talk about it?" I blurted out. What the hell do I know?

She sighed. She shook her head. "A guy like that... as a girl... you just want to just jump on him, you know."

"A girl like you, as a guy, I'd just want to jump on you."

"Wow, quite the wordsmith," she laughed.

"So I assume then... he's like waiting for marriage... or something."

"Yeah, basically... I'm sure you can tell he's, like..."

"Trying to be the next pope, got it." I joked. She laughed again. I'm glad I could get her to cheer up, even a little. Her laugh was just so beautiful... but up close... it was so sexy. I became ever aware of my hard dick between her ass cheeks.

"I mean, how much do you like this guy?"

"Not waiting for marriage, that's for sure."

"Yeah, that's way too intense."

"Everything with him is way too intense."

"Yeah, I can tell." I rolled my eyes.

"No, like you've only seen like 1% of him. The whole reason I was in that old computer room was to find a place to get away from him for like, one free period. Like.. and then, I told him about you..." She drifted off.

"I thought you said you didn't?"

"No, we talked this afternoon; I wasn trying to get him to not write you up, and... it just sort of blurted out."

"But it was just a stupid kiss. It was nothing!"

"Yeah but he accused me of like... I don't even want to say it."

"Just break it up, then..." I let out nervously, not wanting to step on eggshells.

She took it surprisingly well. "It's just... you don't get it... it's not that simple... and-" She paused. "... ugh...gross... "

"Okay, sorry for bringing it up..."

"No, it's not that... it's just... there's some sticky stuff on my hand... I think I might've touched some... spilled cleaning supplies or something?"

My eyes widened. I felt the tip of my dick, and my suspicions were right; my pre-cum seeped through my pants... and there was a good amount of it.

"Uhh... that's... not..." It was too late, she was already sniffing it.

"What is this... like... Windex?"

"No, but thanks. I think that's a compliment."

"What, why would... you think ... that's a compliment..." she slowly began to understand. "Oh my god... Oh my god this is your..."

"Yup, sorry, I really can't control that."

"Ew!" She yelled out.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I can't-" But I noticed, she was laughing. She didn't seem repulsed.

"Oh man, this is crazy. I didn't think you'd go that far."

"I- it's not- ugh." I stammered. "It's just pre-cum, I didn't cum yet."

"Really? But that's so much!"

"Yeah, well, we've been here for a long time and this position is very good for ... you know."

She paused. My heart was racing and I don't think I've ever felt this hot in my life. "Well..." she started. "You're still super hard, and it's pressed right into me"

"So we've established."

"And it's not getting softer."

"Nope."

"Okay."

"Okay." I answered.

She turned her head back. "Then finish."

My face turned numb. Everything went numb. What? Finish?

"Hmm..phh...sss?" Were the only sounds I could make.

"You heard me. Dry hump me until you finish."

My legs started to get weak and wobble. I couldn't feel my toes or even my fingers.

"Do it."

I went at it. I rubbed my dick right into my gym shorts. I pulsed my hard dick right in between her ass cheeks, back and forth. I held her hips, tight. She braced and help onto one of the shelves.

"Oh... harder..." she moaned out. I wrapped around her entire pelvis and started humping harder. Her plump ass cheeks felt so good against my crotch, but I need more.

"I'm taking it out."

"Oh... please!" She yelled.

I pulled down my pants and boxers. I took my hard dick and inserted it right between her ass cheeks. Her thickness along with the silky fabric felt like ecstasy against my cock. I was ramming her hard, up and down her ass. She was moaning loudly, I didn't care; I've wanted to do this my whole life!

Her back began to arch and she shoved a mass of cleaning supplies off one of the shelves and she rested her head on it. I took my dick and shoved it up her shorts and could feel her panties now. She began to bounce her ass so that her shorts, wrapped around my dick, was pulsing up and down my cock along with the feel of her soft ass cheeks.

"Use my thighs..." She suddenly suggested, coyly. God that was so hot. I repositioned and stuck my dick in between her thighs and felt her smooth, silky skin around my dick. I feel the lips of her pussy on top of my cock. I penetrated through, forwards and backwards. She stood back up and pressed the head of her head into mine. I started to kiss her neck, causing her to moan ever louder. "Right, there... there!" she cried out. I licked around her ear and bit her earlobe causing her and shout out in excitement. "Don't stop!" she urged me. I noticed I stopped ravaging her thighs, and started up the engine once more. Her other hand was down in her shorts, fingering her clit. I ran my hands up her curvy finger and found her tits and squeezed. They were so massive and soft, they filled my whole hand. I massaged her tits as I pierced her fleshy thighs back and forth. With her other hand, she began to feel around for my dick. "I want to feel it!" I calmed down my thrusting and let her hand find my cock. Her soft, smooth hands began to caress it back and forth, and soon she moved to the head and softly began to tickle it. The feeling was so intense, so heavenly, I couldn't hold back anymore. I shoved her hand away and bent her over as she caught herself hard on the shelf. "What- what are you-" I thrust fast, like a jackhammer into her thighs once more.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted. She put her hand in front of my dick. I splattered thick, white cum all over her hand, with it dripping onto the ground and some even finding its way onto the shelves. She took her hand, covered in my mess, and stuck a finger inside her mouth, then another, and another. I continued to kiss at her neck, and my hands went to massaging her breasts once more. Soon her entire body became stiff, and her upper body began to shake gently as her hand started to work faster in her shorts.

"I'm.. cumming too...!" She shook harder, and harder, until he let out a sharp, long, moan.

She fell forward, and I fell into the door, with some cum from my dick tip flicking it's way from my dick onto her back.

"S-sorry..." I stammered out, in between a storm of panting. I didn't even realize how tired I was until now.

"Don't be, soldier." She was panting too. She turned her head and I could see her soft smile again, but her eyes were tired.

We both fell silent for the next five minutes, resting in awkward positions: my crotch was just pressed against her ass, while she was bent over, resting her head on the shelves again. I was drifting in and out of sleep, but I think she was fully awake, just thinking in her position.

"I think I'm going to do it."

"Break up with the ol' chessmaster paladin?"

"Yeah." She said nonchalantly.

"Wise choice, what made you think of it?" I said matter of factly.

"Eh, not sure. Just out of the blue."

12