Locke and Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locke tossed me a lazy salute.

*****

At five minutes until seven, I entered The Muse art gallery. Once again I walked past the hired help without pause and walked straight to the back room.

At seven, Erin entered the room.

She looked me up and down. Then she looked at my hair.

"You're here," she said, "and even presentable. Good."

I nodded. "Why am I here?"

She walked over to me. Stood in front of me. My cheeks flushed as a sudden rush of heat flowed over me. She was in my mind again, touching here and there, re-establishing her hold on me.

"Presentable for a slut, anyway," she said, ignoring my question. She slid a finger into my mouth, her red nail disappearing between my lips. As my lips instinctively closed around her finger, her eyes again locked with mine.

Those deep, dark eyes.

After a few moments, Erin laughed, apparently satisfied her control over me was still complete. "Good slut," she said, pulling her finger from my mouth and drying it on my blouse. "Now come with me. You have just a few minutes to get dressed."

I followed Erin from the room.

Once in the back room, Erin sat in a chair. She looked at me expectantly.

"Strip down to your underwear, Maddi. Quickly."

My hands moved of their own accord. My blouse, skirt and shoes were removed. In moments I was standing before her in my bra and panties.

"Now," said Erin, "come closer."

I took a step closer. Then another. I could smell her. My nipples hardened. I got wet. So wet.

Erin stood up and walked behind me. Her hands slid over my hips and then over my belly. She cupped my breasts from behind.

"Now play with yourself," said Erin, "but don't finish. Do you understand?"

I licked my lips nervously. "Yes, Mistresssss," I said, my fingers slipping into my panties.

I gasped. Her hands on my breasts took my breath away, even through my bra. My fingers penetrated my overheated sex, slid over my clit.

"Good," said Erin. "Such a good slut. Work that little clit, slut."

I bit my lower lip. My heat was growing. My belly muscles were already twitching. My hips wriggled. I couldn't help myself. I had to climax. I *had* to.

"Now stop, Maddi," said Erin. "Stop right now."

I was close. So close. But my hand stopped, my clit quivering, my belly muscles taut.

"Good," said Erin. "There are clothes on that chair over there. Put them on."

I was frustrated, but I turned and walked to the chair. I took the items and dressed. Then I turned and checked a mirror.

I was now dressed in a short black leather skirt. It flared out from my hips, the hem barely lower than the bottom curve of my ass. A white long-sleeved shirt, collared, with a thin, black tie. The tip of the tie just reached the waistband of the skirt. Black high heels completed the outfit.

Almost.

"Chin up, Maddi," said Erin.

I lifted my chin. Erin held up a length of leather with round links attached to the end. The collar was put around my neck and the chain links locked together. It was a snug fit, but not restricting.

"There," said Erin. "Now we can go."

*****

So off we went in Erin's Rolls Royce, with me dressed as a subbie little prep girl. Between the hair, clothes and collar, I looked like an adorable, vulnerable little thing.

As we left, Erin blindfolded me. I had no idea if Locke was following us or not. But even if I hadn't been blindfolded, I was far too distracted to be looking for Locke. Sitting this close to Erin was driving me crazy with heat. Being blindfolded, my other senses were working overtime. I could *smell* her. My nipples were hard. My hips were wriggling. I was a wet mess. All I could think about was licking my Mistress. Even with Locke's safeguards, she was still deep inside my mind.

"When we get there, your job for the most part is eye candy. I'm going to have you on a leash, but it's for show. You do not step away from me far enough to stretch the leash at any time, for any reason. There should be some slack at all times. You will walk a step behind me and you do not speak to anyone unless I tell you to do so. Do you understand?

"Yes, Mistress," I said. My voice sounded strained even to me.

"Now play with yourself," she said, "but do not climax."

We arrived at the destination about fifteen minutes later. We had driven long enough that I had no clear idea where we were. Even if I had been able to follow the turns blindfolded, she kept me distracted with making me play with myself on and off throughout the drive. Her intention, no doubt. Regardless of her reason, I was a wet mess.

She removed the blindfold and attached the leash to my collar.

"Let's go, slut," she said, getting out of the vehicle. I had to crawl across the seat on all fours before exiting the vehicle through her door.

We were at what appeared to be an old warehouse. There were no other buildings around. I could smell the ocean, however, so I knew we were close to the coast. That was bad news for the twins, since it meant they could be sold and moved out of the area almost immediately.

Erin led me by my leash toward the warehouse, pausing momentarily to shake a hand or exchange greetings with various attendees. No one paid me any attention. Apparently it wasn't unusual at all for Erin to show up with a collared girl on a leash.

We finally made it inside. Although it appeared unpainted and unused on the outside, it was surprisingly clean inside. It wasn't going to be mistaken for a 5-star hotel, of course, but there had obviously been some effort to make sure it was clean enough to serve as a slave auction site.

There were a fair number of people about. A bar had been set up and drinks were being served. There was a low buzz of conversation.

Now if I could just find the twins.

"Well, now," said a voice, "you've got yourself a real cutie there, Erin. I don't recognize her. Buying or selling?"

The voice belonged to a well-dressed man abut fifty years old.

"Hello, James," said Erin. "Just displaying at the moment. She's completely untrained."

"She looks pretty well trained to me. Smells like it, at least."

Erin smiled. "Only because I'm standing right here. Whoever buys her will be starting from scratch. You know my influence only lasts for a few hours once they're away from me."

"Yeah, I know," said James. "The girls started complaining yesterday and haven't stopped. I can't wait to move them."

"A little complaining isn't going to kill you," said Erin. "Better that than trying to sell them all bruised up. As their host, you should be more understanding."

"Very funny," said James.

Erin smiled. "The auction is starting soon. I'm going to go check on the girls and get them into a more agreeable state of mind."

"Good idea," said James. "I don't mind hosting these auctions or even taking care of the product, but those two are a pain in the ass."

James walked away then. Erin headed for a door behind the stage.

Paydirt. There was no doubt now. Erin was the mind behind the kidnapping after all. And she was going to take me to the girls.

I made sure my face remained passive as I followed Erin down the hall, guided by my leash. Of course, I was already having trouble concentrating. Erin's proximity, combined with Erin making me play with myself earlier, had me aroused as all hell. It was getting very difficult to focus.

Erin took out her phone and made a call.

"It's me," she said. "I'm on my way there now. Make sure the girls are ready." She hung up without waiting for a reply.

We continued down the hall until we came to a door. A man stood outside the door.

It was Tait.

I kept my head down so he couldn't see my face. He wasn't likely to recognize me, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Tait nodded to Erin and opened the door for her. He gave me a passing glance.

We entered the room. Two pretty girls were inside, dressed in matching short virginal white dresses. They were twins. Teens.

Amy and Romy Cartini.

"Are you here to bloody well release us?" said the closer one, through clenched teeth.

Erin smiled. "No, Amy, I am not. I am here to make sure you cooperate with tonight's agenda."

The other twin- Romy- said, "You can stick tonight's agenda up your bloody arse, you fucking witch."

I smiled on the inside. I liked them already.

Erin shook her head. "I'll be glad when you two are someone else's problem. Now come along, you two. Be good girls."

She gave Amy an intense stare- much like she had given me at the gallery earlier today. And Amy slowly became more docile.

Then she turned to Romy. Romy opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Then her mouth slowly closed and her face relaxed.

"Ready to cooperate now, girls?" said Erin.

"Yes, Mistress," said the two eighteen-year-olds in unison.

Tait looked at Erin. "You alright? You look...strained."

"Yes," said Erin curtly. "I'm controlling three people in my immediate vicinity. It takes a bit of focus. Let's head for the stage."

Then the door suddenly burst open. A lumbering figure crashed in.

"Cops!" he said. "It's a fucking raid!"

It was McNally.

"Shit!" said Tait.

"Shit!" said Erin.

"Candy Cane?" said McNally.

"What?" said Erin.

McNally pointed at me. "I know her. Even with that hair. That's Candy Cane. She's a stripper at Chrystal Pleasures. How did you end up with her?"

Erin looked at me, then at McNally. "What are you talking about? I picked her up from my gallery yesterday. She's a spoiled little rich girl, not a stripper. Now can we get out of here? Grab the girls."

Then Tait pointed at me. "She's a fucking cop."

Erin looked at Tait. "She's quite the talented girl. Stripper, spoiled brat, cop. Does she sing as well?"

"It fits," said Tait. "How else would the cops know we're here?"

And then McNally suddenly dropped to the ground.

"Don't move!" said a voice in the doorway.

It was Locke. He had apparently tazed McNally. He didn't appear to have any other weapons, unfortunately.

Erin turned to me. "Maddi!" she said, pointing to Locke. "Protect your Mistress."

I turned and took a step toward Locke. Then I reached up and pinched my left earlobe, hard, shutting off Madeline.

I blinked, waiting as my thoughts re-aligned themselves. Then I whirled and back-kicked Tait.

Unfortunately he was as tough as he acted. He stumbled back a step, but that was it. I kicked off my high heels as he recovered and charged me. I side-stepped and brought up a knee as a feint, making him pause, then lifted my leg higher and snap-kicked him in the jaw.

Erin saw me engaged with Tait and finally realized her control over me was gone. She yelled, "Amy! Romy! Get the man in the doorway!"

Amy and Romy went after Locke. Erin ran out the door. I faced off with Tait.

Tait threw a right punch that I blocked, then a left that I blocked. I feinted for his eyes, making him lift his hands to defend. Then I kicked him in the balls.

"Gahhhhhhhh...!" he said, stumbling back, then dropping to his knees and clutching his groin.

I kicked him in the jaw. He fell to the floor and stayed there. I turned to help Locke.

"Forget about me!" he said. "Go catch Ambers!"

I left him to wrestle with the Cartini twins and took off down the hall.

Running after Erin in bare feet gave me an advantage, since Erin was fleeing in heels. I caught her just as she reached the back door.

"Going somewhere?" I said.

Erin turned to me, her face dark, trying to regain control of me. I smacked her cheek and she flushed.

"You...you bitch!" she said.

I shrugged. "Sticks and stones..." I said. Then I punched her lights out.

*****

"Well, that's that," said Locke. "We got a couple, but Erin and her partner James are the only ones likely to go away for a long time. Tait and McNally will get some time too."

"Erin could end up at the Chrystal Heights Mental Health Clinic," I said.

"Maybe," said Locke, "but unlikely. She has a criminal mentality, granted, but not really a psychiatric condition. And her power isn't really that powerful. Controlling three people is about as much as she can do at one time and her control is temporary at best. They should be able to neutralize it enough to keep her confined. Once her jaw heals, of course. They think you broke her jaw."

"Good," I said. "I hope so. She made me lick her pussy. Can I hit her again?"

"No," said Locke. "That's probably considered to be in bad taste."

"Whatever," I said. "The twins?"

"They're waiting for Ambers' control to wear off," he said. "Quite the pair of firecrackers, those two."

"Yeah," I said. "I'm glad we got to them in time. And I'm glad you got to us in time. Nice save at the end there. And the work you did inside my head..."

"That part was both of us, really," said Locke.

"Still," I said, "what you did was awesome. If someone's gonna be in my head, I'm glad it's you."

"No problem," said Locke. "Of course, convincing Chrystal Heights finest you had found the twins was a bit of a chore, but they came through in the end."

"Yes, they did," I said. "Now, can we please go to the van so I can put some clothes on?"

"Sounds good to me, Key."

THE END.

*As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative.*