Locked & Daddy Zoned - Purity Party

Story Info
Sabrina helps Madison to get daddy in line once and for all.
5.9k words
4.38
8.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddymind
daddymind
58 Followers

With Madison's birthday fast approaching, her sense of entitlement was off the meter. This was a "big one" for her, though previous birthdays weren't exactly small affairs.

She had presented a list of items for daddy to purchase, covering her gifts, supplies for the house party she had planned, along with various preparation orders. Thirty to forty guests were expected and everything, down to the finest detail, was expected to be taken care of.

Scanning the extensive list, daddy was rightfully anxious, mostly at the thought of falling short of any one of the demands. He should have known better than to question any of it.

"Princess... you already have a bluetooth speaker. I got one for your last birthday."

Madison immediately shut down the very reasonable challenge.

"That's for my BEDROOM, dummy! The new one is for the party downstairs! I WANT, you GET!"

Madison stamped her foot in exclaimed protest, as if there was a chance she wouldn't get her speaker. Every little thing daddy questioned was met with short-fused, erupting irritation. Madison could raise hell in her own childishly bratty way, whereas her BFF and now housemate, Sabrina, had a calmer, more measured, yet equally as intimidating energy.

The playful hearts Madison had drawn either side of the list title - "Daddy's To Do List" - seemed questionably insincere.

"You'd better get me that fucking speaker, daddy." Madison scowled.

"Yes Princess, I understand."

Daddy's personality could be summarised as "anything for a quiet life", which only fed into enabling Madison's growing entitlement. Madison, now more confidently secure than ever in her control over her step father, was also not afraid to dish out a firm slap if her patience was pushed too far. Add to that, her domineering bestie would be informed of his every transgression. Sabrina loved seeing her Mads get everything she wanted and was fiercely protective of those wants.

Madison took a deep breath and shook her head, as if she was the one living with the difficult brat. She turned to the fridge, bending over to get a juice, her soft, plump ass shamelessly bulging through her shorts. Daddy was hit by the usual shame in ogling his irresistible step daughter, with the usual flashes of depravity privately torturing his mind and member.

Still tightly caged up, now without any release in sight, his ever churning, ever intensifying sexual frustration, relentlessly fuelled by the now double vision of tempting stimulation in his home, continued to deepen his subservience. Even pleading and negotiation had become wholly impotent efforts.

As well as dealing with Madison's everyday fire cracker demands, daddy had also been enlisted as Sabrina's part time play pig, or what she called her "meat prop", using footage of his torment to fill the troth of her hungry, masochistic fan page subscribers.

That torment included pegging, throat fucking, ball busting, ass paddling and face sitting, scheduled once a week like clockwork. This was not only a perfect, sadistic stress reliever for Sabrina, but also very lucrative. Almost every session, daddy was left on the verge of tears from a combination of pain, mental exhaustion and ferociously pent up sexual arousal. His unwavering obsession with Sabrina's breath-taking beauty and powerful aura meant resistance was futile.

If Madison complained about daddy's behaviour, Sabrina had the arena, physically and emotionally, to administer his punishment. It was the perfect arrangement, and he was too far broken to take a stand.

These ongoing business activities were done behind daddy's closed bedroom door, safely out of the sight of Madison, who opted not to partake. After a couple of sessions, she had become disgusted seeing her step father butt naked and in any kind of sexual context. Regardless, Sabrina willingly shared her online income with Madison as a form of rental payment for the use of her property.

Sabrina was fair minded like that.

For daddy, the next day was spent ordering gifts for his darling angel, along with completing his usual chores. But there was an extra order in the mail that he would ensure, as if on pain of death, only he'd know about.

He'd become fascinated watching videos of chaste men cumming in their cages with the aid of a vibrator, typically given as a reward by their dominant partners. It clearly wasn't the full blown, erect orgasm he so desperately craved. But now beyond breaking point, he had to try it. Sabrina's pegging was now expertly cautious enough to avoid milking him. After his pitiful squirt the first time, she considered the release as bordering on pleasurable for daddy, which was absolutely forbidden in her eyes.

If he could just vibe himself to what would probably be a painful, yet somewhat relieving orgasm every day or two, he might just be able to maintain enough post-nut clarity to save his sanity and himself from falling even deeper into servitude, the potential depths of which being once unthinkable, now very real.

From his daily duty of picking up her room, he knew Madison didn't own a vibrator, for whatever reason, otherwise he would have certainly borrowed it whenever she was out. The only sex toy she had was a girthy, veiny, eight inch dildo, standing proudly on her dresser, taunting daddy with images of her tight, warm pussy clamped around it.

As for Sabrina, she was sure to use the lock on her bedroom door after she discovered daddy had peeked at her laptop.

With at least some thread of his sexual and psychological freedom on its way in a discreet package, the confirmation email deleted, the only remaining precaution was to ensure he greeted the mailman in person.

Unfortunately for daddy, he awoke on delivery day handcuffed to the bed post. Sabrina, after returning home late, had decided to mess with him outside of their regular schedule. He didn't stand a chance as he was already in a deep sleep when she was able to gently position him into his restraint.

After five minutes of panic, he heard the inevitable ring of the doorbell. Footsteps were heard briskly moving towards the front door, shortly followed by a cheerful "thank you!" from Sabrina.

"Oh God I'm fucked." daddy despairingly whispered to himself.

But wait a moment. Surely she wouldn't just tear open mail with his name on it. As long as she read the addressee, that is.

After another five minutes, Sabrina was heard approaching daddy's bedroom. He resigned himself to whatever fate the Gods had prepared for him today. Sabrina did her jump scare trick of waiting by the door before launching herself into his room.

"Boo! Morning piggy!"

Daddy groaned, to Sabrina's displeasure.

"Excuse me? I just got your package for you. Show some gratitude."

Aside from the fact that it was Sabrina who ensured he couldn't leave his own bed, daddy knew better than to protest.

"Thank you Sabrina. Good morning."

Sabrina nodded approvingly with a "mhm" before walking over to the bedside and nonchalantly pushing a bare foot into daddy's face.

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine!"

Daddy gagged on her soft sole as she mashed it against his nostrils, her toes curling to grip his face.

"Don't worry, I'll unlock you now. You're pretty useless like this and Maddy and I need breakfast."

Alas, if only the word "unlock" referred to his sack strangling cage rather than just the cuffs. His morning wood was angered by Sabrina's scent.

She pulled her foot away and leaned in close. She was so arrestingly beautiful, even without makeup. The mailman was likely still thinking about her.

"Break the yolk on my eggs again and I'll break your fucking balls. Understand?"

The patronisingly sweet tone with which she threatened him through a broad smile was terrifying. She gave his bulging blue balls a firm squeeze, causing him to shriek.

As Sabrina worked the lock of the cuffs, her scantily covered, overdeveloped tits hanging over daddy's desperate, crimson face, all he could think about was getting a hold of that package and finding a private place to get himself off. But first he would have to make breakfast for the girls.

While Sabrina retired to her room to fix her makeup to perfection, daddy headed downstairs to retrieve the package, only to find Madison had beaten him to it.

"Daddy! My speaker came!" she excitedly announced. The packaged box was, inconveniently, just about the correct size.

"Uh, no, sorry Princess that's for me. Your speaker is coming either tomorrow or Thursday."

Madison was curious.

"You sure? What is it then?"

Daddy started to break sweat a little, a number of potential lies circling in his mind.

"...oh it's just a... water bottle."

Madison paused with a faintly unconvinced look.

"Why is it so heavy?"

"...it's just the material it's made from. To keep the water cool for longer."

Madison was genuinely intrigued.

"Lemme see, I need one myself."

Daddy reflexively raised his hands to his flustered face, Madison retaining suspicious eye contact as she began tearing open the outer packaging.

There, in all its self pleasuring glory, was a newly boxed, jumbo Hitachi Magic Wand.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

Madison glared at daddy, her mouth remaining open from the expletive's vowel. He had to think very fast now.

"Uh... happy birthday!"

Madison was mortified.

"You bought me a vibrator? You bought me A FUCKING VIBRATOR?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

There was clearly no turning back now. This panty sniffing, objectifying step father had now apparently just bought his own step daughter a sex toy.

"Shh, please Princess, I..." daddy didn't want Sabrina to hear the commotion.

"DON'T SHUSH ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT! You think this is appropriate? After everything that's happened, you think this is an appropriate thing to buy me? I didn't even ASK FOR IT!"

Inevitably, Sabrina heard the screams of her upset bestie reverberate through the house and came to investigate.

"What's up Mads? Oh wow, you finally got one! I tell you these things are great neck massagers."

The tension brought down Sabrina's cute joke like a led balloon.

"Oh I didn't buy it. HE DID." Madison stabbed her finger towards daddy.

Sabrina turned to daddy with an exaggerated "WTF" face.

"Lemme get this straight. You bought your step daughter a vibrator... orrr... this is for you?"

Daddy could only try to consider which would be worse to admit within the space of a few seconds. He promptly submitted to the truth.

"Ok, ok, it's for me. Princess, I would never buy you that. I was just... too embarrassed to say."

Almost believing he was in the clear, he sheepishly turned to Sabrina, who couldn't help but crack a wicked smile.

"Ohh boy. You bought this to try and get your rocks off. No doubt while you're thinking about us and sniffing our dirty underwear."

Madison was clearly distressed by Sabrina's feasible scenario.

"Eww! No, I don't want him doing that. So gross!"

Daddy had to defend himself, even if what Sabrina said was completely true to his intentions.

"No, I-I promise, I just... please. I need to... please."

"Eww, daddy! I can't hear or think about this shit from you again!"

Madison, in typical melodramatic fashion, dropped the box on the counter and sharply left the kitchen wincing, hands held up like she had touched something infected. The thought of her step father vibing himself to orgasm over her underwear, or even mere thoughts of her, brought back memories of her catching him jacking off in her room earlier that year.

To Madison, that event was an indictable turning point in their relationship. She wrongly thought permanently caging him up would be a reliable solution.

Sabrina, once again seeing the effect of daddy's transgression on her best friend, was beyond livid. She sighed aggressively.

"Not only have you probably traumatised Mads, you've also disobeyed and disrespected me. I told you NO cumming, EVER! No dicklet pleasure, EVER! Now I have to waste my time taking extreme measures which, mark my words, I fucking will."

Daddy's head was once again drooped in self pity.

"I'm taking Mads out for breakfast and THIS stays with me".

Sabrina grabbed the box, locked it safely in her room and went to console Madison. In daddy's head, another silent scream of ultimate male frustration and shame, his cock throbbing helplessly in sympathy.

Over breakfast, Madison and Sabrina talked about how to deal with this once and for all. Luckily, Sabrina had always known what the next step would be, and she would have most likely taken it at some point regardless.

"He's always looking at me in that pervy way. He thinks I don't notice but it's so obvious. Like he's undressing me with his eyes or something. Just the thought of him using that thing creeps me the fuck out. Ugh!"

Sabrina nodded understandingly.

"So look, we can't watch him 24/7, that's unrealistic. We have to accept he might get a hold of another vibe. But even if he does, I know a way that will make it so painful for him he'll give up before he even starts. He won't even dare think about anything sexual."

Madison's mood brightened hopefully.

"Yeah, that's what I want, really. I want him to not even consider doing it. I don't want him to think of me in that way any more. I just want him to be pure for me. But how?"

Sabrina smiled.

"Leave it with me."

Sabrina didn't waste any time delaying this much needed progress. That night, she was once again able to cuff daddy to the bed post in his deepest slumber.

"Wake up, piggy."

She slapped him lightly several times. Daddy teared up as soon as he saw Sabrina. He was suddenly overcome with emotion. His voice cracked.

"Sabrina, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll be good. I was wrong to buy that. I just want to be in peace. Please uncuff me."

Sabrina felt an unusual sense of pity for this hopelessly obsessed, lost cause of a man. The man whose ruins had already laid at her feet. She climbed on to the bed, positioning herself slightly up from him and pulled his head into her pillowy chest.

"Shhh. It's ok piggy. I know it's been so hard for you. You just wanna cum so bad don't you, hmm?"

Daddy couldn't believe how inviting and comforting she was being. She stroked his head in a wholesomely maternal way.

"Shhh. You're broken. It's not your fault. But Mads feels very uncomfortable around you and she doesn't want you thinking about her in a sexual way any more."

"I won't. I don't. I promise. I just see her as my Princess. I live to serve her." Daddy sniffled.

"Well, unfortunately for you, I have evidence to the contrary."

With that, Sabrina sat up and thumbed through her phone.

"This is what I caught you doing yesterday. And keep in mind Maddy doesn't know about this."

She turned the screen around to show him the incriminating evidence. There was daddy, in the laundry room, sniffing the crotch of Madison's shorts while rubbing the cock cage over his pants.

"What do you think Maddy would say about this given how she feels now, hm? What does it say about your thoughts about her?"

The truth could be hidden no longer and uncontainably gushed from daddy's mouth.

"I'm obsessed with her. I just can't stop fantasising about her. Then after she made me eat her out it just... I need to cum to rid my mind of this. That's why I bought the vibrator."

Sabrina listened intently, even though this was by no means new information to her. She responded.

"She told me she was drunk that night, had a moment of weakness and has regretted it ever since. You need to respect that."

Clearly, Madison's moment of weakness was considered far more understandable than his own. But there was a more pertinent question from all this hanging in the air. Sabrina pulled back and lifted daddy's chin to make eye contact.

"Simple question. Do you want to stay in Maddy's life and continue to serve her like the Princess she deserves to be?"

Daddy didn't hesitate.

"Yes, I'll do anything to stay in her life."

"Would you sacrifice your own pleasure to stay in her life?"

"I... I have needs like any man."

"Yes or no, will you sacrifice your own pleasure to stay in her life?"

Daddy's aching need for his own selfish pleasure was momentarily replaced with his overwhelming need to serve his beautiful step daughter.

"Yes. I don't want to lose her or her trust. I just want to serve her and be pure for her if that's what she wants."

Sabrina took a deep breath. She had all she needed to hear.

"Good. I know she wants that too and I'll help you to regain her trust... and your purity."

Sabrina left the bedroom for several minutes, leaving daddy hanging in a tentative state. The girls had clearly talked earlier and something had been decided.

Sabrina returned, curiously, with a bag of frozen peas. Daddy had often used them as emergency relief from his more relentless boner attempts. She was also holding a scarf, with which she proceeded to blindfold daddy.

"You don't need to see this. Just enjoy the feeling."

Daddy allowed his mind to go with it. Sabrina's gentleness and calmness somewhat reassured him.

She pulled down his boxers, revealing the compact, shiny steel cock prison.

"I'm taking off the cage, but you're still not allowed an erection."

Daddy's eyes lit up beneath the scarf. This was the moment he thought would never arrive, albeit under strict limitations. He flinched and groaned as the frozen peas were pressed against his crotch, icing his sensitive, blue balls until all the blood left his cock. He was uncomfortably numbed.

The lock was removed and his shrivelled dick released from the tube. Sabrina rested the bag back on his crotch to keep him flaccid. He could barely feel anything, but there was still just enough of a freeing sensation that was amazing in of itself. The base ring, however, remained.

"What are you doing, Sabrina?"

"Quiet. I'm giving you what you said you wanted."

Daddy's freedom proved short lived. Within moments Sabrina had re-attached the cage. The numbness quickly began to subside and things felt different this time. Almost as if something was scratching his foreskin.

Sabrina clicked the lock shut and returned to the top of the bed.

"The cage I've just fitted you with is more suited to both your and Maddy's needs. I think the best way to understand what I mean is this..."

Sabrina brought her lips to daddy's and began giving him the softest kisses she could.

"You know Maddy's gonna look insanely hot at her party. I've seen her outfit. Mm, you'll go crazy. You'll want her so bad. She'll probably be fucking some lucky guy real good that night. Her soft, round ass bouncing on him until he explodes deep inside her tight little bratty pussy. Imagine if that were you."

Blood helplessly pumped into his cock. Immediately he felt several spikes prod into his flesh.

"Ow, ow, ow, what the fuck?! No. No. Ow." daddy whimpered uncontrollably as his erection fought against the spikes.

"Don't worry, they're not sharp enough to pierce the skin. But I guess they're pretty uncomfortable huh?"

Daddy was in a world of pain unlike anything he had experienced before.

"Please, no. I can't. Please put me back in the old cage. Please, I'm begging you."

Sabrina removed his blindfold to reveal her pretty face painted with that familiar, knowing smile. She began playing with his chest hair.

"Don't you see how perfect this is? Now any forbidden thoughts about your step daughter will be immediately punished. Kind of like aversion therapy. You might wanna work on controlling your impulses if you don't want to suffer."

Daddy was inwardly begging his unwanted erection to fade, his eyes screwed shut.

"Please, this is gonna destroy me. I get erections all the time. I-I don't..."

"Shhh. Have more faith in yourself, piggy. The mind and body are very adaptable. The more you learn to associate arousal with searing pain, the more your mind will learn to block that process."

daddymind
daddymind
58 Followers
12