Locked and Daddy Zoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Madison, the past two weeks had gone completely in her favour. She was dating a beautiful young bull, who satisfied her sexual needs in every way imaginable. On her "days off", Daddy would attentively give her the fatherly love she equally craved. To her that meant warm, adoring embraces, clean laundry, rides to and from her lover and friends, deliciously prepared meals and lavishly funded shopping sprees.

But from Daddy's perspective, the past two weeks had been pure torture. He craved the attention and approval of his step daughter, and they had a long enough history to cement that. But his willingness to please was fuelled by an intense, unquenchable desire and a desperation to be released from his prison, no matter how futile. Alas, the key to his manhood was safely in the hands of Madison's best friend. The Brat Queen herself.

Although he considered many times withholding Madison's wants as a bargaining chip, he simply could not resist her. She may as well have cast a spell on him. Every time his eyes locked with her face and body, heard her voice or inhaled her scent, he would instantly and helplessly succumb to her demands. Every time he was able to muster a sense of resolve, and a determination to take control of the situation, she would strangle it with her inexplicably paralysing aura. Although this infuriated him, the rage only served to intensify his longing for her. As was his brain wiring.

The pain from his tightly restricted erection was a constant reminder of his despairing need. His balls had swelled to nearly twice their normal size, making the steel ring's relentless hold even tighter. They had also taken on an angry shade of purple. The early mornings were the worst. He didn't need to set his alarm any more. Excruciating arousal was now his wake up call.

It was another hot day in hell. Daddy was working at his desk, between intrusive, heart wrenching thoughts of Madison and frequent adjustments of his pants of course. He heard a raucous laughter approach the house. The front door slammed.

"Daddyyyyy!! I need you!" Madison demanded in between giggling and now hushed conversation.

Daddy sighed, eyes closed, before saving his work and slowly making his way to the kitchen, half dreading what he would be faced with. That would be Madison and her friend, both glowing with a youthful, fresh faced beauty. In stark contrast, Daddy looked feverishly burned out.

"You've met Sabrina before right?"

He certainly had, at Madison's eighteenth birthday. She had caught him ogling her chest - not the best first impression. But he would often think about her tempting charms in his most private moments.

Sabrina had a knowing look on her face. Her slightly wicked eyes and smile told him she was most likely the key holder. His desperation flooded his mind with pleading words. But he found within himself enough self respect to not completely collapse and further feed her power.

"Hey Sabrina. What you girls been up to today?"

Madison laughed through her nose, imagining Daddy inwardly fighting for his composure. She was wearing her curve hugging leggings and spaghetti strap tank top he had bought her just days ago.

"Oh we've just been out to lunch. I need you to take us to Ella's in about half an hour."

Daddy was embarrassed to approve Madison's demands so eagerly in front of Sabrina, who watched him with a demeaning fascination.

"OK sweety... but remember you said I'd help you job hunt tonight and fix up your resume."

Madison dismissed their shakey plans with an inconvenienced "whatever" and headed to her room to grab her charger, leaving Daddy and Sabrina to make uncomfortable conversation. But it wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest for Sabrina, who relished this moment. In Madison's absence, she seized the opportunity to confront the man whose sexual gratification laid firmly in her hands.

"You're fucked."

She walked confidently over to him, basking in her feeling of complete control over the situation. Daddy was struck dumb watching her approach him, doubling his efforts not to repeat the birthday incident, his face awash with fearful anticipation. She reached out for his crotch without hesitation and squeezed his aching, enlarged balls. Although she was nearly a foot shorter than him, her beauty and dominance towered over him. His eyes danced over her body and came to rest on her large, intense eyes.

"Madison told me everything. You should know I'm completely on her side. It's so nice to finally feel what we own."

Sabrina had clearly been waiting for this. She could barely contain her wetness. This was one of the most exhilarating moments of her life. She fondled Daddy's crotch causing him to lurch forward, his pain filled eyes pleading in place of words.

"There are so many perverts like you I'd love to have locked up this tight. It would make me sleep that little bit easier at night."

Her sadistic colours blinded Daddy. He knew in this moment he was, indeed, well and truly fucked. Sabrina continued playing with her toy.

"I guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it, won't you?" She pouted obnoxiously before mercifully releasing her taloned grip from his bulging sack.

Daddy failed to find any words to negotiate with this relentlessly opportunistic bitch! He certainly no longer had the balls to get smart with her.

"You know, you're a very handsome man. I'd definitely let you fuck me if you weren't such a pathetic loser."

Daddy once again scanned Sabrina's body and couldn't help but imagine releasing his pent up load deep inside her tight, young holes, over her fat, bouncing tits or thickly painting any one of her gorgeous features. His erection was held down firmly, throbbing against steel.

Sabrina could just about make out Daddy mouthing the word "please". She opened her mouth and slowly stuck out her hot, wet tongue, sending Daddy further into a horny stupor. Madison returned. She was not happy.

"Daddy where the fuck is my charger? Have you been moving my shit again?"

Madison was always misplacing her things - something for which Daddy would have been glad she wasn't responsible for the key to his cage... if only he hadn't known Sabrina. He surfaced momentarily from his spiral of pain and arousal.

"I can see it Madison..."

Daddy's eyes along with a nod pointed to the charger thrown on the counter.

"For fuck sake! Rrrrrrrr!!" Madison huffed and stomped over to plug in her phone.

"I only have fucking 20%! This phone is complete shit! It loses its charge too quick and when I charge it in your car it charges TOO FUCKING SLOW!"

Throughout Madison's very first world tirade, Sabrina simply smiled at Daddy, knowing that she would bring herself to multiple orgasms tonight thinking about how she just made his predicament all the more unbearable. That, and the monster load that must have built up inside him from two weeks of forced abstinence.

After dropping off the girls, and receiving a soft, lingering kiss on the side of his mouth from Madison, Daddy returned home to take a cold shower - something that gave him at least half an hour of relief.

Throughout the evening his phone buzzed several times from Madison. Selfies of her and Sabrina in various suggestive poses, one "I love you Daddy 💖" and finally "Pick me up in 30".

A second look at one of the pics revealed a detail on Sabrina that he hadn't noticed earlier. He zoomed in on her neck chain. Attached to it, nestled in her cleavage was a small key. No doubt THE key! Amidst his fury, he felt a sense of relief that he could actually see it, that she hadn't flushed or tossed it. Yet. Another message popped up from Madison.

"I have a surprise for you tonight since you been so good for your princess."

Daddy suddenly perked up. Maybe she would be bringing the key back home and finally release him. He could almost feel the bliss of sliding out of the cage and rising to a full, rock hard erection again. But Madison was playing, knowing he would be hopeful for the ultimate reward. Another alert confirmed his naivety...

"No not that Daddy you perv lol"

He screamed in ultimate frustration, head in hands.

After waiting over half an hour for Madison outside her friend's place, Daddy was relieved to see her step into the car alone. She spent the entire journey home texting, not a word spoken to her doting stepfather.

Back at the house, Madison threw herself on the couch with a child like "mmf". She smiled sweetly at Daddy as he placed his car key in the bowl. He wanted to smile back but the tired muscles in his sunken face couldn't lift one. Madison knew the past two weeks had pushed him to his limits of endurance. But he was giving her everything she wanted and it was time for his reward.

"Come to me, Dada" she temptingly invited him, now sat up and perched on the edge of the couch, her breasts squeezed between her upper arms. Daddy, now a lost cause, couldn't resist the invitation.

"Down" Madison pointed to the floor where Daddy was to kneel and submit. She peeled her leggings down to her ankles as Daddy's breathing intensified. He could already taste her sweetness. His balls were on fire.

"Do you like these panties hmm?" She began mashing the cloth into her labia.

"That's not just me you can smell you know."

Madison parted her legs and pulled the panty crotch to one side with her nails, revealing a pearly white discharge oozing from her opening as she tensed her pelvic muscle. This was the first time Daddy had seen the aftermath of a creampie this close up. His ex wife forbade him from cumming inside her. He was both insanely turned on and ashamed at seeing his step daughter's most intimate part, filled up with another man's seed. Madison lowered her drenched panties.

"I need cleaning out Daddy. I don't want that nasty boy's juice in me." Madison pouted, as if she had been violated.

Daddy took a moment to consider the repercussions of what he was about to do, poised mere inches away.

"NOW DADDY! GIMME!"

Without a second thought, he thrust his head into Madison and parted her opening with his burrowing tongue. Instantly her mixed juices burst over his tongue and began to fill his mouth.

"Clean me Daddy!" she breathily commanded.

His tongue swirled and flicked meticulously over Madison's engorged clit, marinating it in her lover's remnants, before rolling down once again to her used hole. She threw her head back and squealed, electrified by the sensation of Daddy's insatiable hunger. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her with all her strength, her other hand groping her breast and fingering her erect, sensitive nipple. His tongue reached for her deepest place, cleaning around her contracting walls and lapping up every drop of hot, thick cum dumped inside her, his top lip folded snugly around her clit.

Daddy let out an agonised grunt feeling his device tighten around his failed hard on. He humped the inside of his pants fruitlessly, attempting to fuck the device over his shaft, but the sheer tightness denied him any pleasurable friction. All his passion was channelled into serving his princess.

With Madison now grinding against his mouth, he began extracting the remains from her depths and sloppily dragged his puckered lips to her protruding, throbbing clit where he continued to suckle. This was enough to send Madison passed the point of no return, her world about to shatter into an intense ecstasy for the second time that evening. Her nails dug involuntarily into Daddy's head.

"I'm gonna cum Daddy, I'm cu...AAAA...AAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Juices began spilling profusely from her cunt as her entire body convulsed, giving Daddy yet more to drink, completely washing her boyfriend's product down his throat. Madison's grinding rhythm became more sporadic as she descended from her climax.

Finally she came to rest on the back of the couch, her breasts quickly rising and falling as she panted in her sweaty after glow. Daddy's head was down as he caught his own breath from being effectively suffocated by Madison. They both took several seconds before Madison sat up and lifted Daddy's head by his chin. Her juices formed tiny droplets on his stubble. She could see before her a destroyed man.

"Please Madison, I can't take this any more. You HAVE to release me."

Madison ungratefully slapped him across his cheek and scolded him.

"Do not mention that to me again! Not gonna happen!"

Daddy's welling tears represented a violent inner storm containing all his sexual frustration, rage, jealousy and deep love for his step daughter.

"You're completely mine. You're gonna keep being a good Daddy for me and give me everything I want. It's as simple as that."

With another pleading gaze from Daddy's bloodshot eyes, Madison leaned forward to touch her slightly parted lips with his. Before Daddy could meet her tongue, she pulled away, her lips now glossed in her own juices, and let his head drop once more, his cock still writhing in its metal straitjacket, his only release being a single thread of precum.

12