Locked Down and Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" She yelled, her hips gyrating and trembling as her whole body lit up with pleasure. She could feel her pussy gushing with fluid as it repeatedly contracted, riding the orgasm wave with the rest of her body.

Pam moaned out into the room and fell forward the orgasm removing her ability to move. She felt the dildo in her ass slowly slide out as she rested her head against the mattress, her exposed asshole pointing towards the door.

Pam knew she should be self-conscious in that moment, that Cameron had a full view of her soaking wet pussy and her asshole, probably slightly gaping from the fucking she had just received, but she no longer cared. She had just had one of the most intense orgasms in her life and even if she was ashamed, she wasn't sure she could move in that moment anyway.

She knelt there, face against the bed, ass in the air, for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only a few minutes, before rolling to her side. She lifted her head and looked towards the door, only to find it fully closed.

"Did I imagine all that?" She thought to herself.

Pam quickly pulled herself off the bed, her legs weak from the session she had just had and moved to the door. She opened the door, hoping to find Cameron standing there, his dick in his hand, ready to give her a show.

Instead, she looked out into the empty hallway.

No Cameron, no cock.

Pam let out a small sigh as she gently pushed the door shut.

"Maybe I did imagine it." She thought.

Just as she was about to shut the door, something caught her eye. Something shiny on the outside of her door.

Something wet.

Pam crouched down and inspected the fluid, but she already knew what she was about to find.

She reached out and ran her fingers over a stream of Cameron's cum, slowly dripping down her door. The horny part of her mind kicked in once more and she jammed her fingers into her mouth immediately, taking his salty seed into her mouth.

It tasted different to Bill's cum, sweeter almost. Pam reached out and wiped up any remaining cum that she could find on the door and greedily stuffed it into her mouth before closing the door.

She hadn't imagined it at all. Her stepson had watched her stuff her ass full of cock and had left her a delicious present at her door.

Pam's chest fluttered, her heart beating fast as she basked in the feeling. She felt fulfilled for the first time in a along time.

She smiled as she looked around the room taking note of the mess she had made. A glass of water spilled on the floor, a lubed dildo on the bed, other toys strewn about.

"What a mess." She muttered to herself as she grinned.

Pam climbed into bed, pushing the sex toys out of the way, vowing to clean up in the morning.

At that moment she needed one thing, and one thing only.

Sleep.

12