Locked Down Overseas Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's journey with lock down lover continues.
5.5k words
4.62
12.3k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
705 Followers

It was Thursday and Grace had been calling us every day since she had first fucked Reggie on the weekend. Nat and Peter had returned and asked no questions when they found out about the new relationship, she told me that they pretty much went about their lives like nothing had changed and any awkwardness she felt soon faded away. One more upside was that Grace was no longer sleeping on the couch, she was spending the nights with Reggie in his room.

"I bet when you landed over there you didn't think you'd end up spending the nights in the arms of your new black boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend." Grace said sternly.

"Sorry babe." I replied, unsure why Grace was upset by it.

Grace sighed, "No, I'm sorry, it's just that Nat keeps joking with me about Reggie being my boyfriend too."

"Oh, well just know that I'm not upset about it babe, I'm fucking super turned on by it. I get rock hard every time I think about my beautiful wife sleeping with her young stud boyfriend."

"Well it's only a temporary thing, I'll be home to you guys soon." I could see that she was genuinely sad to have been away from us for so long and with no return date in sight.

"I know, I'm just glad you're having fun while you can because I sure love hearing all the details."

"So you'd like to hear about how last night after dinner," Grace smiled as she relived it for me, "I snuck off and got into a sexy little pink push up bra and g-string I'd bought that day and waited on the bed for Reggie to find me."

"Oh god yes, that sounds so fucking hot, what happened when he found you?"

My wife described to me how she had lured her young lover onto the bed with her, fished his massive cock out and given him the blow job of his life. "I went a little crazy baby, full slut mode" Grace said coyly, "I just wanted give Reggie as much pleasure as he's given me."

"That must have looked so nasty," I moaned as I imagined it "what happened next?"

Grace smirked knowing she had me on the hook, "Your slutty little wife choked herself on that enormous cock baby, I went so deep on it that I couldn't breathe.....then I went deeper. Reggie must have sensed I was so worked up because he grabbed my hair and fucked my face....hard."

"Did you like that?" I asked because Grace had never been massively into giving head.

"I fucking loved it, baby. I was so fucking turned on, when I felt his cock pulsing in my throat as he shot his load straight into my stomach, I came too."

"Oh god!" I moaned to Grace over the phone as I climaxed in my hand at the story's crescendo.

"Hope that's OK with you honey?" Grace asked as I looked shamefully at my now softening cock.

"It's more than OK." I told her.

"Thank you." Grace said as we both took some time to collect ourselves.

Once I'd got my wits back I asked, "So how did you feel buying sexy lingerie for your new young lover?"

Grace thought for a moment, "Naughty and super sexy," she told me, "I got really wet in the shop thinking about Reggie seeing me in them and how I hoped he would like them."

I found her nervousness about her new lover pretty cute, "Babe, he's fucked you senseless everyday for the last week, there's not much he wouldn't like you in."

Grace blushed again, "Well I guess you're right."

"Do you like dressing up for your hot young stud?"

"Well any girl likes to look sexy." My wife said with a cheeky wink.

"He must be pretty good if you're buying sexy outfits for him." I said in half statement a half question.

"Do you mind me spending money like that?" She sounded concerned.

"You know it's OK with me, I've bought you some outfits too remember." I changed topic to ease her mind, "Is he as big as I imagine?" I had pretty good idea of just how big from her conversations with her sister but it never hurts to confirm.

"He's pretty big." She was quite vague me, maybe with some concern for my ego.

"Really, just pretty big?" I said slightly sarcastically.

"OK, truthfully, he's fucking massive," Grace said with a wicked smile, "easily the biggest I've ever had."

"So Nat was right?"

"Maybe a little." Grace smiled then told me that they'd be attending a swanky fancy dress party on the weekend, hosted by one of her sisters high flying friends. She was going to go as Cat Woman and Reggie as Batman, my dick started to stir again as I thought of how hot my wife would look. They had access to some pretty fancy movie costumes through another of Nat's connections and she seemed pretty excited about it.

"You going to fuck your man again tonight?" I asked

Grace grinned as she spoke, "If I can wait that long, I might get really horny after the gym. Reggie said he's training today too and seeing him work out gets me really hot and bothered babe."

I swallowed hard, "I bet it does."

"Love you, bye." Grace suddenly ended the call, purposefully leaving me hanging.

The image of my wife and her new lover training together and starring at each others bodies, knowing they would be fucking later drove me crazy all day so I fired off a text before bed.

"You manage to wait?"

The reply came over an hour in later, "Sorry, been doing bad girl shit." It arrived with a selfie Grace had taken in the bathroom mirror, her breasts were red like they'd been slapped and squeezed, then the next one showed her perfect peach shaped ass which had huge red hand prints on it. My dick was already hard and I went immediately to the bathroom so I could 'deal with it'.

"Holy shit, you look so well fucked." I replied before beating my meat to within an inch of it's life.

"We both got pretty worked up at the gym and needed to blow off some steam. Love you, talk later."

The next morning I rang and Reggie's huge muscular frame was in the background cooking when Grace answered, he'd had been making cameo appearances in quite a few of our video calls lately and I felt like I was getting to know him too. He seemed like a really nice guy and Tom was really happy that his mum had a 'flat mate' to hang out with so she didn't get too lonely.

"Hey Brad." He waved at the phone before continuing at the stove.

"Hey Reggie." It did feel a little weird chatting to the guy banging my wife but it also turned me on in a big way.

"So what are you guys up to today?" I asked.

"Not much, probably just a gym session, oh then we've got a costume fitting later today."

"For the party?"

"Yeah apparently they are legit costumes so they need to be fitted, I'm pretty excited."

"Well you'll look amazing I'm sure."

We chatted for a bit about the mundane life stuff, she told me that Nat's social media and YouTube would have all the party photos on it if I wanted to see them, which I most certainly did. Nat had been really careful not post anything of Grace and Reggie together from the gym, even though no one Grace new followed Nat, including their elderly parents who barely even used email. But as this was a costume that covered Grace's face she wouldn't have to worry so there would be lots of content going up which was good for Nat's channel and my fantasising.

On Saturday I got a message from Grace, it had a photo of her in a very expensive looking leather catsuit, she was in the shape of her life and it showed. The shiny black leather clung to every muscular curve of her petite frame and she looked like a goddess. The photo had obviously been taken by Reggie and I could only imagine how badly he wanted to fuck my wife right now and how good he felt knowing she'd throw herself at him later tonight. "I can't believe how fast my life has changed, a few weeks ago I was a school mum in Australia and now I'm living in another country and going to parties on the arm of another guy. I'm nervous though as this is the first time I've been out in public with anyone other than you in a very long time. Thank you for encouraging me to have this experience. I will always love you."

I remotely opened Grace's phone and her images showed her and Reggie in a series of selfies, Reggie's muscular body looked amazing in the Batman suit, they kissed in the last one and my stomach fluttered as I thought about how hot they looked together and the wild passionate sex that would follow later tonight. I fired off a reply, "Holy shit, you look fucking amazing! I can only imagine what Reggie is going to do to you later. Have a great time at the party, love you."

"I'll keep you informed. Love you too." Grace replied adding a winky emoji.

Every hour or so I checked the mic on Grace's phone, desperate to catch them back at home and about 5 hours later I was rewarded.

"Oh my god Batman!" I heard Grace gasp as my mind went crazy trying to visualise the scene as the room.

"You like that?"

"So...fucking...much..." Grace replied between breaths.

I listened to them fuck till they finished, I was in awe of how many times Grace came on Reggie's obviously powerful cock, she screamed like I'd never heard her and

"You looked so fucking hot tonight Cat Woman," I heard Reggie tell her after they collected their breath.

"And so did you Batman." Grace replied with a giggle.

"You're so sexy, I can't believe your husband let's you be with me."

"Well let's just be thankful he does," Grace replied, "now how about we take advantage of his generosity again."

"Lucky we didn't pay a deposit on these costumes." Reggie said before they both started laughing.

Grace kept in touch with us every day, but a week later there was still no movement on the flight home. She was settling into her new life with her new man, I was happy she had found someone to keep her company while she was away from home. That morning I'd read a message from Nat suggesting that Grace and Reggie should get a doctors appointment for STI tests as they were going to be fucking a lot more and they were exclusive partners.

It didn't take her long to reply, "That's a big step but probably a good idea, I'll talk to Reggie and Brad about it tonight."

"You know it is. I thought I liked to fuck but you guys have been going at it like school kids, it's almost gross."

Grace fired back, "Fuck off, you're the one who kept trying to make this happen, now you need to accept the consequences. Like how now I'm getting more dick than you." Adding an eggplant and a laughing emoji.

I rang Grace later that day and she bought it up at the end of our call, "Hey babe, would it be a problem for you if Reggie and I had STI tests, you know, just to be safe? It's not looking like I'll be home soon and I'll probably be seeing Reggie till then so..."

Having had all day to think about it I pretended to be surprised, "Umm...no, not at all, it's probably a good idea that you do."

"Thanks for being so understanding babe, you are the best husband ever you know."

I'd never really been a social media addict but I now found myself constantly checking Nat's social media and YouTube channel for content that featured Grace, there was plenty of her really getting after it in the gym that got me super excited.

"Good night?" I wrote to Grace in my morning text before I got out of bed.

"Very" came her reply along with a photo that instantly got my dick hard. It was a mirror shot of Grace's chest, she had a blue lace push up bra on and the biggest load of pearly white cum splattered across her tits that I'd ever seen. It wasn't only on her tits, the thick ropes of Reggie's jizz spread over her bra, neck and sculpted abs.

"OMG! You didn't lie about him shooting huge loads." I replied as I drank in the intoxicating image of my wife covered in another man's sperm, it certainly was one way to start the day.

"That's not even all of it! I took the first few shots in the mouth like a good girl." Grace replied, adding a winky face emoji.

"I'm so fucking hard right now baby it hurts." I told her.

"Good, hope you think about me all day."

"Don't worry about that." I replied with a mind blown emoji.

That day I saw a message Grace sent to Reggie while he was at work, "Pic for a pic?" it read. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and I saw that Reggie had replied, I opened the message and saw one of the biggest dicks I'd ever laid eyes on, even in porn. He was probably only half erect and it was still huge, I was amazed Grace could accommodate it and totally understood why she seemed addicted to it.

"Is all of that for me?" Grace replied.

"Only for you. Now where's my pic?"

The photo she sent was of her in the mirror, she was in a deep emerald green satin thong, matching suspenders, green stockings and patent green platform heels. She didn't have a bra on and was hiding her breasts behind her arm, "Waiting for my man to come home and fuck me with that massive cock." I was shocked at Grace's transformation, not only was she physically almost totally different but now she was so confident and sexually aggressive.

"Home soon, stay like that." Reggie replied and I had no doubt he'd drive faster then the limit so she didn't have to wait long.

A few days later I woke to a message from Grace telling me Nat had got her a job, just 2 days week but it gave her something to do and meant she'd be earning some money. I called her to congratulate her but she didn't answer, no biggie I thought, she's probably busy. Twenty minutes later my phone rang, it was Grace, she was video calling from her bathroom. When I opened the call she looked like she'd just been fucked, her hair was a mess and a far away look in her eye.

"Sorry I missed your call babe, I was just um...celebrating my new job with Reggie."

"Oh my bad, hope I didn't interrupt you guys." I said as Grace put her phone down and stepped back into the shot.

"No, all good, I'm just about to take a shower." She told me as she tied back her hair.

My jaw dropped when I saw that Grace was wearing a shiny red latex bra and matching crotchless latex leggings, "What are you wearing? You look like a fucking sex goddess!" I exclaimed as I drank in the beauty and sexual energy of my wife.

Grace must have been caught off guard by how excited I was as she froze for a second and put her hands on the latex bra, "Thank you babe, this is just a little present Reggie got me, it's something a bit different..."

"Well you guys really know how to celebrate." I joked, "Seriously though, you look so sexy right now babe I'm losing my mind.

Grace laughed, "I promise I'll wear it for you as soon as I'm back, I'll wear all the sexy things you want."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Grace then told me about the job, it was a marketing position at her sisters office, the pay was pretty good and she was excited to be doing something new and I was happy for her.

"So you like latex now?" I asked, excited at the new development.

"First time today, it does feel really sexy to wear but it's not easy to get into though."

"Did Reggie like it?"

"Yeah," Grace paused for a second, "He liked it a lot."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah.....he came 3 times!" Grace said with amazement, "Which makes me think I'll be wearing more it in the future."

I laughed, "Wow, 3 times, the man has some stamina, but the way you look I'm not surprised."

"Thanks babe, I do feel pretty bad ass wearing this."

"Well I can't wait to see it if you do end up wearing more."

A week or so passed and life continued on in our strange new routine, of video calls and text messages. I was getting ready to go to work when the phone rang, it was Grace, "Hey honey, I've got something I want to talk to you about."

"Yeah....." I replied, a little concerned.

"Well, you know how Reggie was waiting for his new flat? Well time has gone so fast and now he can move in in a few days."

"Oh, will he be moving out." I asked, wondering where this was going.

"Yeah, and...um....he has asked me to move in with him. Would you care if I did? I mean it would get me out of Nat and Pete's hair and..."

I cut her off, "And you'd really like to keep getting your pussy reamed out by your new black boyfriend's massive cock at every opportunity." I finishing her sentence truthfully.

Grace blushed, "Well that too I guess..... but"

"But nothing, I want you to, you clearly want to." I told my gorgeous wife, "Why not have as much fun as possible while you can?"

"Really Babe," Grace sounded excited, "You're cool with me living with Reggie for a while?"

"On one condition, you have as much sex as you possibly can." I told her with all seriousness.

Grace's eyes widened slightly and a smile spread across her face, "I promise to try my best."

"Is Nat OK with you guys living together?" I asked, wondering about the situation with her sister and how she had tried to get them together.

Grace's smile widened, "She's very OK with it, I think she feels proud that I've kind of followed in her footsteps, she keeps telling me I won't want to go back to white cock."

This shocked me a little, but I guess it had to be expected, "Well I guess she knows." I offered meekly as starred down at my crotch and thought about what would happen when Grace eventually returned home to me and my much smaller weapon and if she'd ever be sexually satisfied by me ever again.

"She thinks it's hilarious that I've gone from saying I wasn't interested in fucking Reggie to now pretending to be married so I can move in with him in the space of a few weeks."

I was a bit confused, "Pretending to be married?"

A look of concern crossed my gorgeous wife's face, "Oh yeah baby, it's a Muslim country so we have to be married, well at least appear to be married. Does that bother you? I don't have to do it." Grace said a little unconvincingly.

I thought about it for a second, not only was I giving my smoking hot wife permission to move in with her stud black boyfriend, I was about to tell her I was OK with them pretending to be married so they could fuck more often. "Yes you do, are you telling me you could give up fucking him?"

"For you, yes." She said with more confidence than I'd expected.

"Really? You'd stop fucking him, you'd let that hot black stud who wants you desperately, just lay there all on his own at night?"

"Yep." She nodded.

"I appreciate that but I'm a touch sceptical." I joked.

Grace giggled, "Well I'm not saying it would be easy."

We chatted for another few minutes, Grace feeding my fantasies by filling me in on the details of her and Reggie's latest sexual escapades. She was graphic and detailed as she described how he'd taken her over the back of the couch as soon as they had returned from the pool yesterday, while she was wearing the new pink bikini I'd bought for her.

"He just pulled the bottoms to one side and slid into me from behind baby, it was so sexy and naughty." Grace recounted.

"Sounds it." I said as I pictured the scene and let the image sink in for few seconds, "You guys sure do fuck a lot, do you think you'll get tired of his massive dick any time soon?"

"Umm, I don't know, I mean it's still really fun."

"Just fun?"

"Well more than fun I guess." Grace sounded a little embarrassed.

"Come on, you can admit it, you love fucking him and that's cool with me."

Grace nodded in response so I moved on, not wanting to press the issue, "When you eventually come home, do you think you'll miss him fucking you?" I asked as it dawned on me how much she liked Reggie.

Grace paused deep in thought, "Honestly....yes."

"Well we'll have to arrange some visits. Would you like Reggie to come over here? You guys could sneak off for a dirty weekend in another city." I offered as the thought of Reggie visiting our home flooded my mind. Would she want fuck him in our bed?

"Would you like that?" Grace looked a little surprised.

"Hell yeah, I'd do anything that makes you happy."

"You'd do that for me? Let me fuck Reggie after my time here is over?" She asked with a hint of surprise in her voice.

steviet
steviet
705 Followers
12