Locked Down Overseas Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace and Reggie move in together.
5k words
4.63
6.5k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked Down Overseas -- Chapter 3

I spent the rest of the day wondering how many times Reggie had fired one of his huge loads inside my gorgeous wife last night, and how loudly she'd begged him for it, all of which made both work and my fatherly duties more difficult than they should have been and I was counting the minutes till it was time to call her.

"So how was your first night in your new place?" I asked as Grace answered the call, she was clearly still in bed and I wasn't sure if Reggie was with her which got me even harder.

"Amazing, it's a gorgeous unit and it's nice to have a place to ourselves." Grace, clearly well fucked, was beaming as she spoke, she jumped out of bed and gave me a video tour of her new place. I noticed the bed was a absolute bomb site and pieces of that school girl outfit were still strewn all around the house.

"Is that your skirt crumpled up on the kitchen counter?" I asked with a grin.

A sheepish Grace turned to look and then nodded, "Well I did say it was an amazing night."

"Exactly how amazing are we talking?" I asked.

Grace's voice dropped into a slightly husky tone, "Baby, at one point Reggie had me bent over the kitchen counter, looking out over the city and ploughing me hard from behind." Grace turned the camera so I could see the view she had at the time, "I think I was on my second, or maybe third orgasm with Reggie slapping my ass and pulling my hair, then we both came together so hard that I broke a heel!" She had a wicked smile as she turned the camera to show me the clearly broken high heel that had been discarded in the heat of passion on to the kitchen floor. "I was just stuck there wobbling on one heel as I thrashed around on the counter."

"Oh my... I wish I was there to do that to you." I managed to say as the blood rushed into my cock as I pictured my wife being so roughly fucked and loving it.

"So do I babe." Grace replied, though I doubted she'd want to trade down to my much smaller cock if given the choice at the time.

"Without a condom?" I asked almost certain of the answer.

Grace bit her lip and nodded, "Oh yeah, that was the first time I'd felt Reggie cum inside me Baby."

"And what a way to do it." I added, I could see how happy Grace was and I was happy for her, "Wow, I'm so glad you had a great night babe, you deserve it." We spoke for a few more minutes but it was a work day for her, Reggie had already left, and she still had to get ready so I said good night and went to bed.

When Grace and I spoke a few days later she told me she would need to create a new social media profile, meeting the couple next door had made her realise it was weird for her, a newly married woman, to not have any kind of social media presence. "You can't follow me on your normal profile obviously, but if you want to make a fake one you can." Grace told me, "It's a little risky I know, but it would be way stranger to be over here and not be on social media, this town runs on it."

"That sounds fun, I'd like to see some more photos of you guys together, they really turn me on." I told her as my dick sprang to attention.

"I can certainly do that for you Baby. Grace Adebayo, that's Reggie's surname so I'll be using that." My stomach tied itself in knots as I heard my wife say she'd taken another man's name but my rock hard dick certainly didn't have any issues with it.

"I look forward to seeing her adventures."

"She's a bit of a flirt though." Grace joked, "I'll send you a link to the account later, and I'll make sure there are heaps of couple shots."

"I can't wait." I said before we both said our goodbyes and carried on with our days.

About 2 hours later a got a message from Grace, I'd already created a burner account under and within a few minutes I was scrolling through the photos of Grace Adebayo. She'd uploaded a whole heap of photos, most of which I'd already seen on her phone but seeing them up online made it fell so much more exciting.

I was at work when I saw Grace send a message to Nat which really caught me attention, "Hey Slut, does Pete like REALLY love you to dress up when you fuck?"

Nat's reply came quickly, "Yeah, of course, because I'm a fuckin' baddie and I look hot as fuck in that stuff. But not as hot as you do bitch so stop complaining and be thankful you're getting all that cock." Nat certainly had a way with words.

Grace than rang her sister and I decided to listen in, "I'm not complaining, I fucking love it!" she fired off as soon as she answered the call.

"Well that's good, I'm used to you complaining about everything." Nat replied in her usual dry tone.

"It's just that I've obviously never been with a black guy before and I'm not sure if it's just Reggie, but most nights I feel like a porn star. He's always turning up with sexy stuff for me to wear, like last night, he came home with a corset set from Honey Birdette."

"And let me guess, you put it on right away, probably even threw on some heels, and paraded around to get him all worked up before letting him fuck you like a wild animal?" Nat interrupted.

Grace was slow to reply, knowing her sister knew her so well "......maybe."

It was beginning to dawn on me that I'd really have to up my fuck game when Grace finally returned home after her extended holiday, I just hope she would be able to bring home all these new outfits.

"Well I can't say it's every black guy but Pete likes it too, maybe it's just a brother thing, but I'd stop worrying and just enjoy it." Nat gave her sister some sage advice and hung up on her sibling before she could reply.

I woke to a surprising message from Grace, it was a close up of a vagina with a neatly trimmed thin landing strip of pubic hair, "Getting electrolysis tomorrow, you like this look?"

"Hell yes!" I typed back.

"Reggie will love it too. I'm a lucky girl to be making two men happy." She replied.

I was so worked up that I couldn't bear it and rang her, "That's quite a look," I said as she answered the phone.

"Well I spend so much time in bikinis and gym gear now it'll just be a lot easier." She explained.

"And your young stud boyfriend and his massive cock certainly wouldn't have anything to do with the decision?" I enquired.

Grace smiled, "Well it never hurts to please, and he's not that much younger."

"Serious question babe, does it ever hurt?" I asked genuinely curious, "I'm serious, you're so small and Reggie's so much bigger than you, and his dick bulge looks fucking enormous." Grace didn't know I'd seen the dick pics from her phone and had a very good idea just how big he really was.

"Um...well it was a little....surprising at first, but not now baby, I'm...um....used to it I guess."

"Really, and now you guys aren't using condoms, did it feel better when he came in you?"

A quick look of what I thought might be pity crossed my wife's face, "it feels....different."

"Better?" I asked

"Yeah, better, " she nodded "I'd forgotten how much less I felt with condoms and he shoots such a massive load, it's hard to describe but it just feels...sexier I guess, I was even more turned on than usual."

"Reggie must be happy about that too, getting to pump a load straight into his hot new wife?"

Grace paused ans smiled, "He did seem pretty happy and we fucked 3 times at least that first night so......" she trailed off.

I was a quite impressed, "Wow, that sure sounds like he was happy with the development."

It was 3 weeks to the day since my wife had moved in with her new lover and husband, who was doing a very good job of providing for her. Every day her social media seemed to show her in some new expensive looking workout gear or bikini by the pool, she was really getting into the fitness scene and was posting fitness content that was beginning to get quite a lot of social media attention. With Nat's YouTube channel taking off, she'd started featuring Grace in a few of her clips and the sisters had started to get lots of free clothes and other stuff from it. On top of her office job Grace had started to work one day a week managing social media and editing videos for both her and Nat's profiles and she was talking of having to do more as the demand was really growing.

"This influencer thing is hard," Grace said with a sigh, "the struggle to keep generating content is real."

"Must be tough having to post so many workout videos, bikini selfies and party photos." I teased.

Grace sounded serious, "Don't laugh, I feel like I'm constantly out of clothes to wear. People online are really hard to please, they expect you to never wear the same thing twice."

"Lucky the outfits are so small." I joked.

"Hey," Grace blushed slightly, "that's not funny...but it's fair I guess." She said as she looked down, the irony not being lost on her as she was currently in low cut yellow one piece swimsuit and on her way to the pool where she would be 'creating more content'.

"I've been following you guys and people certainly like the what you are posting, especially all the fitness and work out stuff." I told her.

"Yeah, Reggie and I are going in a Cross Fit comp this weekend. Hopefully we do alright, we've been training pretty hard."

"I really like the stuff with you and Reggie in it, and it really gets a lot of traction online." I wanted to see way more of this content also so there was no harm in mentioning it I thought.

A few hours later Grace had a new video up on her channel, her post workout recovery session by the pool in that stunning yellow swimsuit. Reggie's shredded muscular torso also made an appearance, walking behind her and making it clear to me just how much bigger he was than her.

My weekend was spent watching the videos of Grace and Reggie at the comp and self abusing till there was almost nothing left in me. Seeing Grace in such amazing condition dressed in just her sexy little workout gear, absolutely throwing down with her uber stud boyfriend had me hard again within minutes of draining myself so many times I lost count.

"We came third!" I could barely hear Grace's excited voice over the din of a crowd.

"Wow, that's awesome. I've been watching the live stream, you guys were amazing. I can't believe how fit you are right now and the shape you're in, you're a beast babe. Tom and I are both so proud of you."

"Awww, thank you." I could feel her blushing at the compliments. My phone buzzed and I saw a photo of her and Reggie hugging on the podium, Grace was in a set of tiny red hot pants and matching spaghetti strap bra top, beaming with pride and her arm around the waist of her man.

"Thanks for letting me know, I'll let you go now so you guys go celebrate."

An hour or so later I got a message from Grace, it was a photo of two sets of lingerie laid out on her bed, one a leopard print push up bra and thong, the other a matching design in deep ruby red and the caption said, "Which one would be best to celebrate in?"

I pondered for a few seconds before answering, "Leopard for sure." I was dreaming about how good a night Reggie was going to have when the photo arrived, Grace was in front of the mirror clad only in the leopard print lingerie and trying her best to look coy.

"Aren't you worried it might make me go a little 'too wild'?"

I laughed at the thought, "You don't seem to need any help with that. Hope you enjoy the night babe and don't do too many things I wouldn't do."

The next few hours saw me constantly checking Grace's social media to follow her and Reggie's night of celebrating on the town. The first post showed them both looking loved up, arm in arm outside a flash looking restaurant, Grace looked stunning in a short black sequined off the shoulder dress with red heels. The caption read, "About to hit the town in celebration with my gorgeous man." Knowing what she was wearing underneath that stunning dress for her new man had me instantly hard and ready to beat my meat.

A few hours later she put up a selfie of her and Reggie dancing together at a crowded club, I could see his muscular arms around her tiny waist, pulling her close and Grace was grinning like a Cheshire cat who, even in her massive high heels still looked tiny next to Reggie.

I kept checking her phone so that I could eavesdrop on them them fucking back at home, when I saw they were in an Uber I knew I wouldn't have to wait long. I listened to them get home, and as soon as the door shut I heard Grace say, "Undress me my King."

After a few minutes of moaning I heard the zip of her dress followed by Reggie's deep voice, "Leopard, I love it."

"Now let's really start the celebrations."

"Did you like it today gorgeous?" Reggie asked as the sound of Grace's heels echoed across the floor.

"The comp? Yeah it was awesome." Grace replied. "Oh wow, yes, keep doing that baby." I had to imagine what Reggie was doing to my leopard print lingerie and high heel clad wife but it wasn't too much of a chore.

"No, not the comp, did you enjoy being Mrs Grace Adebayo?" Reggie asked my wife as heart skipped a beat.

"Baby I loved it!" Grace purred.

"Really?" Reggie asked.

"Reggie," Grace sounded really serious now, "I loved standing up there beside you today as Mrs Grace Adebayo, I was so proud to have my arm around the hottest man in there." The sound of passionate kissing filled the speaker for a few minutes then I heard Grace's sultry voice, "Why don't you let Mrs Grace Adebayo show...... the super sexy Mr Adebayo..... just how much she loved..... being seen..... in public....... with her king." I was treated to the unmistakable sounds of my lovely wife going down on what was almost certainly the biggest, thickest, blackest cock that either of us had ever seen while she praised her new man.

I listened on and soon heard Reggie, "Oh Gracie, that's amazing.... I love the way you suck cock."

"I'd do anything to please you....... I want to take your first load I my mouth stud." Grace told her man as she quickly drew a breath.

First load, Grace obviously knew that her man had more than one in the tank, I wondered just how many she was expecting.

"Then I want the next one deep.....deep inside me King...." Grace slurped as she spoke, mouth no doubt full of rock hard ebony cock.

"You want my black seed deep inside you?" Reggie asked.

Grace quickly drew a breath, "I want all your seed King," she told him before going back to work and Reggie must have been happy with her efforts as I listen to him groan with pleasure for a few minutes.

"Pull my hair baby, give it to me hard." Grace demanded of her lover.

"Oh Fuuuck!" Reggie groaned as I listened to the sound of my wife swallowing frantically and trying to draw breath at the same time. I came in my hand as the image of a lingerie clad Grace, kneeling before her black king and begging to be roughly face fucked burnt itself permanently into my mind.

"Leave them on." Reggie's voice commanded, I soon heard the unmistakable sound of fabric tearing followed by Grace's loud moan.

"Oh my God! Ready again." Grace sounded both shocked and impressed.

"No rest for the wicked." Reggie said with a chuckle as heard him began slamming his enormous cock into my wife lust crazed wife whose screaming orgasm arrived after just a few of the powerful thrusts.

"I've been so wicked!" Grace screamed, "Please Baby...fuck me... rough tonight..."

A loud slap echoed over the phone, "You like that?" Reggie half asked and half told.

"Oh yes!" Grace groaned, "Harder, I've been so bad."

I was treated to a series of increasingly loud slaps, each followed by Grace's pleasured moaning as she got what she had just asked for off of her husband. Her new found confidence had clearly led to her expanding her sexual tastes as well because this was a very new side to her.

I went to clean myself up and complete some of the duties a grown up with a real life and job has to deal with and left Grace and Reggie to finish celebrating alone, when I turned it back on 20 minutes later I caught the tail end of their session and was quite impressed with his stamina.

"Love you Gracie." Reggie said as the sounds of the brutal fucking Grace had received died down.

"Love you too Reggie." I heard Grace reply before I closed the app and went on with my day.

"So now you're 'married' it's time you joined the club." Nat texted her sister the following morning.

"What club?" Grace replied.

I'm not sure if I was more intrigued than Grace but thankfully she replied quickly, "It's a group of white girls I know with African husbands or boyfriends, we call it "Never Go Back."

"And you think that describes me?" Grace replied.

"Bitch, don't even start that shit with me! I bet you've fucked Reggie more in the last few months than you've ever fucked your actual husband!"

"Fuck off! That's not true!.......But it might be close...." Grace replied with a winky emoji, that both hurt and excited me.

"Face it, you're addicted to BBC just like the rest of us in the group, so turn up on Friday for bunch and dress up for it!"

Within seconds I saw that Grace had been invited to a group chat titled "Never Go Back" with and egg plant emoji, the girls certainly weren't subtle. I read through most of the chat back history over the next few hours and they certainly weren't shy about discussing exactly how much sex they had with their black lovers.

I waited a few minutes and face-timed Grace, she answered and was still laying in bed, "Hey Babe."

"I love the look." I said, her hair was all over the place and she was still in the leopard print bra, "Isn't that the bra you wore out last night?"

"Oh god, I do look a mess." Grace said as she took stock of her appearance on the screen.

"Clearly a lot to celebrate."

Grace took a few looks around the room, "Yeah....it certainly was a night...god, I think I still had heels on when I woke up this morning."

"That's sounds like a great night to me." We spoke for a quick few minutes as she raced around and got ready for work, Reggie had already left and she was worried she would be late.

"Does it make me a slut if I put the heels back on that I was fucked in last night?" Grace asked as she rushed to the door.

"Not in my eyes." I said before my wife raced out to her job in a foreign country that I pretty much had no idea about.

Friday came quickly and Grace sent a selfie to Nat, "Is this dressy enough?" She was wearing a loose fitting crimson red linen pant suit and matching heels and she looked amazing, I had no freaking idea where she was getting all these new clothes from.

Grace's phone rang, "Yes and holy shit! Where the fuck did you get that?" Her sister yelled down the line.

"I know, I know, and Sami upstairs lent it to me." Grace said with a laugh.

"Well you need to thank her because you look fucking amazing."

"She's 6 months pregnant and she said it would make her happy if someone got some use out of it."

"I bet she was wearing that outfit the day she got knocked up. You might want to careful yourself, I've heard those black babies have a way of sneaking up on a dirty bitch like you." Nat replied with her usual charm.

"Fuck off." Grace told her mocking sister.

"You'd look so fucking hot in your skimpy work out gear, stud black husband next to you and a little baby bump."

"Are you trying to ruin me life? I'm hanging up now. See you at brunch."

"Wait till you see the gorgeous kids some of the girls have..." Nat managed to say quickly before the line went dead.

The next day Grace told me she was heading out with some of Nat's friends for lunch, but was quite vague about it so I pressed her slightly more than usual for details.

"Sounds great, any particular reason?" I asked.

"Just some group of girls Nat's part of." She said.

"So just a social club thing?"

"Yeah...." Grace looked really concerned for a moment, "Look, I told myself when I started this that I'd never lie to you, it's a group for girls with black husbands or boyfriends."

12