Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last few pulses, the creature collapsed, rolling off her and to the side to lie, panting, on the cold concrete floor. She gently took her hand away from its penis - dark and red and still semi hard, she could now see - and very carefully started to shuffle away.

A low, warning growl froze her in place. The creature opened one eye, staring at her. "Everything's fine," she breathed. She gently reached out and rubbed her palm against its stomach again, a little above the opening its penis was currently hanging out of. "I'm not going anywhere. Just here, making you feel good. See how good that feels?"

She continued to, for want of a better word, pet the creature, sliding her hands anywhere she thought an animal might like. It liked having its belly rubbed, she found, rolling more onto its back so that she could caress and scratch it. It also liked its chest rubbed, and its head and ears played with. Arms and shoulders were a definite no-no as it turned out, the creature's snarl and bared teeth causing her to quickly go back to the safety of its body.

After a while, the creature seemed to have come down from its post-orgasm high, and it rolled back onto its feet with an easy, fluid motion. Amanda tensed, but it no longer seemed to be interested in eating her; instead, it wandered off around the small room, snuffling around the mattress and into the corners. It moved with an odd gait, long legs folded up, long arms stretched out like a gorilla's. She already knew, though, that the strange proportions of its body would not slow it down.

Shaking, Amanda crawled, crablike, backwards, until she could settle her back against the reassuringly solid concrete. This was fucking insane. Her boyfriend was a werewolf, and now she was trapped in a room with him for nine hours and change. She had no doubt that if she hadn't, so to speak, pacified the monster, it would have killed and eaten her. As it was, the thing seemed calm enough, for now, but how long would that last? Having emptied itself all over her, would it now get hungry, and start looking at her as a post-coital snack? And if so, would the same trick work again?

She ran her fingers across her jacket, rubbing the thick, white seed between her fingers. She could still feel its heat - semen, in her experience, cooled very quickly, even on skin, but this was still warm. It was thicker than Jacob's usually was, as well. She wondered what it was made of.

Her attention was drawn to the other side of the room, where the creature was stretching like a cat, the bones of its limbs and spine cracking. Then, it settled down on the mattress, and seemed to go to sleep. Amanda leaned her head back against the cool wall, not daring to move in case she woke it up. The lulling rhythms of gentle music slipped into the room through the gap in the door.

Ten minutes or so down - nine hours to go.


If anyone had asked her, Amanda would have said that the chances of her falling asleep would be nil; once that life-preserving surge of adrenaline had petered out, however, she conked out like a light, body and mind throwing their collective hands up and shutting down for a while.

She awoke an uncertain amount of time later, stirred by a sense of movement in front of her. As her mind quickly recapped her last memories, her body once again flooded with adrenaline - that good old all-natural wake-up juice. Her eyes jerked open, and froze as she saw the creature looming over her. She struggled to work her seized-up throat so she could speak. "Uh, hey. Ready for round two?" She did her best to... look sexy, maybe? She didn't know what she was doing here, but she thrust her chest out slightly, doing her best to show off her breasts. Jacob sure liked them - she hoped that his furry alter-ego had the same taste in body parts. Nope! She rapidly tried to scrub the words taste and body parts from her mind.

The creature hunkered down and began to sniff at her, nostrils twitching open and closed as he inhaled her scent. He nosed up her legs, moving from one to the other, the natural channel of her thighs inevitably leading his nose to her crotch. She instinctively tried to close her thighs against the intrusion, earning a growl. She froze, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Unusually deep and resonant though it was, she knew that frustrated growl - it was exactly the noise that Jacob made when she teased him, usually by rubbing against him then rolling away, or holding her body just out of easy reach. "Okay okay," she said, gingerly opening her legs again. "Sniff away, I guess." The monster buried his head between her legs again, inhaling deeply, and she gasped. Fucked up as this situation was, his proximity and obvious interest in her more intimate parts was generating a certain... reaction in her.

The Jacob-creature snuffled up her stomach, attempting to nose up under her jacket, and growled, the bassy sound vibrating her stomach and making her feel even more sick than the fear already was. He (when did she start thinking of it as a he?) lifted one hand from the floor, fingers flexing and claws shining, and then raked them across the soft leather, shredding it like paper. She gasped as a sharp pain lanced through her side, his claws having sliced easily through her jacket, t-shirt, and the soft skin of her stomach. She wriggled against the wall, trying to get away from him, earning another growl.

"It's okay, it's okay!" she assured him gently. "Look, I can just take it off, see?" He watched as she struggled out of the remains of her jacket, gritting her teeth as the motion pulled at the wound in her side. She really hoped the scent of blood wouldn't drive him into a shark-like killing frenzy. When she was done, she tossed the jacket away, spreading her arms to highlight her body, now only covered by a soft cotton tee. "Easy," she told him in her lightest voice, trying to ignore the growing patch of damp warmth against her side - my blood, she thought numbly. I'm bleeding.

He went back to snuffling, pushing his snout up under the material to get at her bare skin. "Good boy," she said, despite herself. Just stay nice and calm, she thought. A rippling growl rumbled through his body when his nose brought him to the shallow scrape on the side of her stomach. She felt a long, hot tongue lick across it.

"No!" she snapped, pushing his head away. "No eating!" He growled as she shoved his head out from under her shirt, red eyes narrow and dangerous. "It's okay, it's okay," she said hurriedly. "Want a tummy rub? Another handjob? Anything to make you feel good," she cooed desperately, running her hand down the thick fur of his chest to his stomach. The angle made it impossible to quite reach the pouch that contained his cock, but her familiar touch seemed to mollify him, and he went back to snuffling around her hips and thighs. She relaxed slightly, grateful that he wasn't going full-on jaws.

She tensed when his hand came up again, the tips of his nailed gently plucking at the denim fabric of her jeans. If he unwittingly sliced into her leg, she knew, she might be in trouble - especially if he hit one of the main blood vessels in her thighs. "Okay," she said quickly, unsnapping the belt and pushing her jeans down over the swell of her hips. She awkwardly wiggled one leg out, then pulled them off the other and tossed them after her jacket. "See?" she said. "Nice bare legs. You like that, don't you?"

It seemed he did. He went back to smelling her, cold, wet nose tickling along her legs and inner thighs. He even licked her, a six inch long tongue, wet and so hot that it almost felt like it might burn, running across the cool skin of her thigh, getting the taste of her. And, of course, he paid lots of special attention to her crotch. If the situation weren't what it was, she might even be flattered or a little turned on. It might create a little warm rush of arousal between her legs, the thought of this savage beast being drawn in by her womanly sexuality, her body taming his savage -

Her cheeks flushed as his nose snapped back to her panties, sniffing deeply. Fuck, this situation was affecting her. He began to nose more forcefully, pressing his snout against the white cotton (god, I'm going to die in white cotton panties, she thought hysterically). The pressure undeniably felt good. That was probably a bad thing, she reflected. "That's enough," she snapped, pushing him away. Again that low, frustrated growl - and she could see him bristling, the thick hair across his shoulders standing on end. "It's okay," she said, as soothingly as she could. "How about another handy? Would like that, hmm? You want me to stroke you again?" Her hands fumbled down his chest and stomach, seeking out his arousal.

But he didn't seem interested in that right now. He pushed his head against her again, nosing her wet pussy (god, I'm actually wet). When his powerful, clawed hands came up again, she was almost expecting it, and she quickly wriggled her panties off, leaving her bare naked from the waist down.

His response was immediate: he licked her, burning hot tongue sweeping easily over her labia and clit. She gasped and whimpered, her body shuddering from adrenaline, barely suppressed terror, and a growing physical desire that she really didn't want to be feeling. If the creature noticed, he didn't react, instead focusing all of his predatory, laser-thin focus on her body. His tongue, long and hot and rough, lapped at her sex over and over again - long, languid licks from the very bottom, the tip of his tongue touching the concrete floor, up over her lips, her clit, through her bush (a small, insane part of her mind wished she had shaved before coming out here) onto her lower belly - then back to the bottom to start again. It was artless but honest; the simple, obvious hunger for her, as well as the sheer length and heat of his rough tongue, more than made up for the lack of precision and practise. With every lick, a full six inches of wet, prehensile muscle rolled right over her clit, sending judders of uncontrollable pleasure rippling through her body. The low burn of adrenaline and fear, far from killing the mood, only added a sharp edge to her pleasure. Her spinning mind recalled the tension of her teenage years, fooling around with boys in her room, the threat of sudden parental intrusion hanging over them, excitement and danger making a hot situation hotter.

She didn't know how long she lasted - barely minutes, she thought - before she was completely overwhelmed. She rolled her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, clamping her jaws down on the sounds that wanted to come scrambling out of her throat. Deep, rolling waves of ecstasy washed through her body, radiating outwards from the small, burning nub of sensation that lay between her lips. Over and over again his tongue lapped at her, extending the wash of pleasure that made her body shake and shiver. The waves washed away the strangeness of the situation, narrowing the thoughts racing through her mind down to one repeating mantra: Fuck, that's so good.

Eventually, she came down, shaking and shivering, sucking in cool air like it was going out of fashion. Whatever noises of pleasure that managed to escape her lips didn't seem to have phased the beast, who was now licking her thighs, as if trying to catch up any drops of her juices he had missed. She panted, gazing down at him.

Eventually, he seemed to grow bored with her thighs, and started moving upwards, nosing his snout back under the thin fabric of her t-shirt. She didn't even bother to wait for his hands this time, simply pulling the garment over her head, unsnapping her bra, and hoiking both items in the direction of her jacket and jeans. Now she was completely naked. "Happy?" she asked archly. "You've covered me in werewolf cum, stripped me down, and licked me until I almost blacked out. And sliced me open," she added remembering the cut on her stomach - which wasn't there anymore. Her eyes widened as her fingertips instinctively brushed against the area where the cut had been, only to find that it was gone. She looked down to where she was sure his claw had sliced her, running her fingers over the unbroken skin. There was a long, thin, white scar that she hadn't had before, but that was all. When had it stopped hurting? The last time she remembered even thinking about it was when he had licked it, at which point she had panicked and tried to reason with him, after which... things had happened.

In a moment of insane panic, she shoved her hand between her thighs, madly wondering if his magic tongue had sealed up the openings down there, as well - but all seemed to be normal. Well, apart from the warm, glowing feeling left from the recent orgasm her werewolf boyfriend had given her. That's the weirdest sentence I've ever thought.

She huffed, sitting back against the wall. The creature was now hunkered down on all fours, staring up at her like a dog. "What?" she said. Still, that scarlet stare. She sighed and stood up, stretching her legs as she walked towards the mattress - might as well be comfortable. The beast followed a few meters behind her, moving slowly and carefully, keeping himself low - almost like he was trying to be non-threatening. He didn't automatically snarl when she moved anymore.

When she flopped down into a sitting position on the stained bed, he crawled up beside her, snuffling at her neck. The touch of his cold nose sent little shivers down her spine. She almost laughed when, like every man ever, his attention rolled over her shoulders and down her chest. "Fine," she said. "Why not. You've licked everything else." She shuddered in pleasure when his long tongue reached the sensitive skin of her breasts, and whimpered when they reached the hard buds of her nipples - his tongue was so hot, and such a weirdly delicious counterpoint to the cold air of the concrete room.

Glancing down the length of his body, she could see that he was excited again, his deep red cock protruding from its protective pouch. It throbbed and twitched rhythmically, maybe in time with whatever heart was now beating in his hairy, muscular chest. She bit her lip as his snout started to move downwards again, no doubt tracing the scent of her arousal back to its source.

"Okay, fine!" She gave in, lying on her back and spreading her legs, letting his long, hot tongue lap at her honey pot. It was, if anything, better than last time: now that she was lying instead of standing, his tongue curled around under her body, brushing almost against the tight entrance of her rear end, before rolling around and up over her pussy and clit. She relaxed into it; as long as he was licking, he wasn't biting. She tensed up at that thought - god she didn't want to die getting her pussy chewed out. The pleasure of the next lick erased the thought from her mind. Fuck he was good at that.

Like last time, the pressure built up and up, growing in her belly until she couldn't contain it anymore. The orgasm surged outwards from her pussy, and it felt like her entire body was pulsing with it. The constant, steady attention of his tongue drew the short, hot pleasure out, giving her what could have been several climaxes, or one long one. When it was over, she slammed her thighs shut, shaking and panting. Another tense growl sounded, and she felt his wet nose snuffling up her body, ending at her face. She could feel his hot, hard dick pressing against her, rubbing needily against her hips. She wondered if that was a deliberate signal.

"Jesus, fine," she gasped, opening her legs again. He didn't react at first, continuing to growl, hips twitching, rubbing his erection against her. "Oh for - duh," she said, turning over onto her hands and knees. Of course it would be doggy style, she thought. He snuffled, licking between her thighs again, and she gasped and shuddered as his strong, searching tongue swept up her pussy and then pushed into her, immersing itself in her sex. "Fuuuuuuck..." she moaned. It was bigger than some cocks she'd had, and a hell of a lot more flexible. It flicked around inside her, and she felt like he was caressing the walls of her pussy, trying to lap up as much of her juices as he could. She felt his hot breath against her labia, rolling up between the cheeks of her backside and down over her stomach as he literally fucked her with his tongue, sliding it in and out of her, stirring it around inside her. She gave out a whimper as her arms gave way, and she crossed them in front of her so that she could press her face into something other than the stained mattress. She moaned and grunted, shuddering as his tongue slid hungrily in and out of her body. Finally, with a long, loud moan, she came, her body shuddering.

As she led there, panting and shaking, his tongue slipped out and up (she shook again as it slid between the cheeks of her rump, rubbing against her sensitive opening), then moved up her back with a series of quick, hungry laps and licks. Before she knew it, he was right behind her, his powerful arms (or... forelegs?) next to her hands, his burning hot, furry body pressed against her. She shivered as his hair tickled her back. His hips were still twitching, bumping his throbbing cock against her buttocks and thighs without direction; a low, needy growl sounded in her ear. Idly, a small part of her mind wondered if the Jacob-creature had ever had sex before.

With a deep breath she reached back, grabbing his throbbing cock and massaging it gently; the growls intensified, his hips almost bucking with need now. He guided his head to her entrance. "Gently..." she whispered.

If he heard or understood, he ignored her. As soon as he felt the heat of her aching pussy against his glans, he pushed forward with a snarl, slamming his hips into hers. She cried out, the powerful thrusts driving her face into the mattress. For the first second or so, it really fucking hurt. She'd had her share of men, but the creature was among the biggest, and he didn't go gently - he pounded into her, and it felt like every fibre of muscle in his powerful, predatory body was hell bent on fucking her. The pain only lasted a moment or so, however: she was already so wet and ready from the multiple orgasms he had given her, that her body quickly adapted to him. The pain faded, and a throbbing pulse of pleasure took over.

She had made love before, and she had had sex, and she'd certainly fucked, but this - this was something else. The thing that Jacob had become didn't do gentle or self-conscious; it was worried about being seen as a man, about frightening her away, or about dating morals or mind games. His body was built for hunting and, she was increasingly convinced, fucking. His thrusts were deep and powerful, his panting breath hot on her neck. He didn't react to the smell of blood like a shark - but he sure as hell had reacted to the scent of her arousal, like her horniness had infected him.

Amanda's first crashing orgasm shot through her like a cannon shell: his hips were the cannon, slamming into her and sending the overwhelming pulse of ecstasy right through her body, smashing the breath from her lungs. She vaguely noted that his hips had stopped momentarily, his cock buried into her up to the hilt as her walls pulsated and twitched around him. She wondered if he was done, if he had cum while she was too distracted by her own orgasm to notice. He had not; as soon as the hard edge of her pleasure receded, he started to move again, cock pistoning in and out of her as she rubbed her clit in hard, desperate circles. It all overwhelmed her: the burning heat of him, inside and above her, the sound of his panting growls, the rich, earthy smell of his musk, the feel of the mattress below her and the cool air on her skin. She came again and again; she lost count at three, but thought it might have been seven or eight - even as much as ten. Eventually, she noticed that when she came, he didn't stop, instead continuing to frantically piston his hips, slamming into her like a freight train. She knew he was close, and some part of her felt that the thought of this inhuman beast - this thing that Jacob had become - cumming inside her should have filled her with disgust. Instead, it only triggered some kind of dirty, kinky part of her that she'd never known was there, pushing her over the edge into one final, earth-shattering orgasm.