Locked Out

Story Info
The best mistake I ever made leads to mind blowing sex.
6.4k words
4.74
44.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers

After five classes, including a pop quiz I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was go home, scarf down some pizza rolls and fire up the PS4 to play some Fortnite with my friends. As I trudged down the hall towards my apartment I reached into my pocket for my keys... and didn't find them. My eyes went wide and I started patting around the inside of my pocket like it was the TARDIS (you know, bigger on the inside), but of course no such luck. I checked my other pocket, but they weren't there either. I checked my back pockets, just in case for some reason I put them there, but again, nope. I pulled off my backpack and started rummaging through it in case I accidentally tossed the keys in there like I'd done a couple of times before, but not this time.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself and thunked my head against the door.

I knew exactly where my keys were. In the little clay bowl I had made for my mother back in kindergarten, on the bookshelf just inside the door, where they wouldn't do me any good. I glanced at my watch, it would be at least another hour and a half before my mother would be home. Even though I was a 20 year old college student I still lived with my mother for two very good reasons. One: the college I chose to go to was literally a 15 minute walk from our apartment complex, so it was convenient. Two: it was cheap, as in I didn't have to pay rent. At first my friends teased me about it, but when I pointed out that I didn't have to pay rent, worry about roommates being slobs or taking my stuff without asking and could raid the fridge whenever I wanted they realized my living situation was pretty good. About the only thing I couldn't do while living with my mother was throw wild parties.

My mother, Ginette, was a single mom. She had gone on a lot of dates before I was born, but for one reason or another she just never connected with any of the men she dated. There's an old saying; "you've got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince", but my mother never found her prince. She wanted to wait until she was married to have kids, but when the dating scene wasn't working out for her, she did a lot of research on both artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization, carefully weighed all her options, and went to see a fertility doctor. She was lucky and got pregnant on the first try, and nine months later I came along. She'd heard how hard it was to be a single mother, but my mother is stubborn. If you tell her something is too difficult or she can't do it, she'll go out of her way to prove you wrong. According to family and friends, she was an absolute rock star when it came to balancing work and raising me. In short, my mom is awesome which is why she had no problem with me still living at home while I attended college.

I sighed heavily as I stood there debating what to do. My mother had the only other set of keys to the apartment, and I had nowhere else to go. So I sat down in front of the door and pulled my laptop out of my bag. I had a paper due next week, so I figured I might as well get to work on that while I waited for mom to come home. I fired up my computer, popped in my thumb drive and got to work.

About 20 minutes later I heard the elevator ding, and the unmistakable sound of high heels on linoleum. I glanced up as a figure rounded the corner. It was our next door neighbor, Valerie. Valerie and her mother lived next door to us for years. When Valerie's mother eventually retired from her job, she moved to Florida with her sister, and signed the apartment over to Valerie. Valerie was 16 when I was born, and was willing to babysit for free (although my mother insisted on paying her). When I got older and was able to take care of myself, Valerie would check in on me on the rare occasions mom had to work late. I always liked Valerie, and there was a lot to like. She was gorgeous, she had jet black hair that went down just past her shoulders, smooth tanned skin, brown eyes that a man could drown in, and a smile that lit up a room. Even in her business suit, it was obvious she had a body that wouldn't quit. I saw her once when she was dressed up for a date, and she sent my teenage hormones into overdrive.

She looked at me quizzically when she saw me sitting in front of my apartment, hunched over my laptop.

"Johnny, what are you doing?" she asked me.

"Would you believe I locked myself out?" I said.

She laughed, "Seriously?"

"Yep, forgot my keys this morning," I said, "I had an early class today, so I left before mom did. Usually if I leave before her she locks the door behind me. On the few occasions I've forgotten my keys, either I remember or mom notices before I get to the elevators, but not this time."

"Well, I'm not gonna let you sit here in the hall," Valerie said, unlocking her apartment door, "Come on in."

"Thanks Val." I said, as I saved my paper and shut my laptop down. I stood up, stretched and followed Valerie into her apartment. Of course, I'd been in her apartment many times when she was my babysitter.

"No problem," she said, "I think I have some soda in the fridge if you're thirsty."

Just then my phone rang, mom's ringtone. Out of habit I put the call on speakerphone. "Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie," mom said, "I'm sorry to do this, but you're on your own for dinner tonight. I've gotta work late."

"On a Friday?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed, "We've got a big project due next week, and everyone's working late tonight."

I was used to this, mom worked for an advertising firm, and sometimes big projects came in that required late nights, and a handful of times she even had to work on Saturday.

"Well, I should let you know, I forgot my keys this morning." I said. "But don't worry because Val's letting me stay with her until you get home."

"That's right Ginny," Valerie said, "I'll keep an eye on him. It's not like I haven't done it before."

"Are you sure Val?" Mom asked, "I wouldn't want to impose on you. I'm not going to be out of here until at least 9."

Valerie laughed, "Impose? Don't be ridiculous. I used to be your babysitter. Ginny don't worry, I didn't have any plans for tonight anyway. He can stay here, we'll watch TV and have some dinner. It'll be fine."

"Ok, thanks Valerie." Mom said.

"Don't mention it," Valerie said, "I won't even charge you this time."

Mom laughed, "Sounds like you're in good hands. I'll call you when I'm on my way home."

"Ok, mom," I said, "I'll see you later. Love you."

"I love you too, sweetie. Bye."

"Well go ahead and make yourself comfortable," Valerie said as I ended the call. "I'm going to go change out of these stuffy work clothes."

I put my bag by the door, kicked off my sneakers and plopped down on the couch as Valerie headed to her bedroom to change. I turned on the TV and kicked my feet up on the coffee table. About a minute later I heard Valerie's voice. She did not sound happy.

"What the fuck...? Son of a... goddamn motherfuck... shit!"

"Uh, Val," I said, "Everything okay in there?"

I heard her let out an exasperated sigh, and grunt in annoyance. "No, everything is not okay."

She came out of the bedroom, she had taken off her blouse, but still had her bra on. I could feel the blood rushing to my groin as I watched her tits jiggle as she walked over to me. She still had her skirt on however and that seemed to be the reason for all the swearing.

"I think the zipper on my skirt is stuck," she turned around and thrust her ass at me. "Is it?"

It was. The teeth on the zipper had somehow separated and there was a hole about the size of a quarter below the slider, so she couldn't unzip it. I could see the top edge of her black panties and a slice of her bronze skin through the hole. I quickly adjusted the way I was sitting as I now had a raging hard on.

"Uh, yeah, the teeth came apart, you've got a hole about this big back here." I said, making a circle with my thumb and forefinger in about the approximate size of the hole.

"Shit, I just bought this skirt," she said, she looked over her shoulder back at me. "I know this is kind of embarrassing, but do you think you can help me since I can't see back there?"

"Uhh, sure, I guess." I said.

I carefully grabbed the tab on the zipper and pulled, it moved down to the hole and refused to move any further. I gave a harder pull and nearly pulled Valerie off balance.

"Careful," she said, regaining her balance.

"Sorry." I grabbed the zipper again and the waistline of the skirt, "Okay, here we go."

I pulled again and the zipper barely moved this time, less than an inch and got stuck. I wiggled the zipper trying to force the teeth to realign, but they refused to.

"This thing's being stubborn," I grunted. "It. Just. Won't. Budge."

When I said "Budge" I gave one last yank, and three things happened at once, I accidentally ripped the zipper almost completely off, which in turn caused me to accidentally pull her skirt halfway down her thighs, and that knocked Valerie off balance again and she fell right into my lap, her ass landing directly on my hard on.

"Um, sorry..." I said again.

I was expecting her to jump up, pull her skirt back up and run into her room. I was not, however, expecting her to do what she did next. Valerie didn't move. Well, she did, but not to get off my lap. Instead she started grinding her panty covered ass against my rock hard dick.

"Uhh, Val..." I said.

"Shhh..." she said, and reached down to grab my hands, placing them on her tits and encouraged me to squeeze them. When it became apparent I knew what to do, she pushed her skirt the rest of the way off before reaching behind her and unhooking her bra.

I moved my hands to let her bra fall off and went back to fondling the tits I'd often fantasized about. She leaned back against me, now wearing only her panties. She continued to grind her ass against my cock, which felt like it was going to break my own zipper and moaned happily.

My mother had given me the birds and the bees talk when I was around 9 or 10, and once I hit my teens she figured I didn't need a babysitter anymore. However as I mentioned earlier, on the rare occasions mom had to work late or on a Saturday Valerie would check in on me. Since, like most teenage boys, I started taking a keen interest in the opposite sex, for the first time I truly appreciated how beautiful she was. In fact she became the focal point of some of my teenage fantasies. Of course I never thought any of those fantasies would actually come true. Mainly because of the 16 year age difference. I mean why would a woman in her 30's want a teenage boy?

Plus, I had a girlfriend, Amanda. She and I had been dating for three years. The summer we graduated high school her parents went away for a week to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. Foolishly leaving their 18 year-old, hormonal daughter home alone. Unsupervised. I guess they assumed she wouldn't invite her equally hormonal 18 year-old boyfriend over. She called me the second her parents left, and I'm pretty sure I got to her house before her parents made it to the airport. We had sex for the first time that day, it was slightly awkward, with a lot of horny fumbling around, but it still felt pretty damn good. We spent the entire week her parents were gone experimenting. Learning what felt good, trying different positions, and just generally having fun inserting tab A into slot B. After that, any time we could be alone together, our clothes came off. Obviously (especially after we started fucking) Amanda occupied most of my fantasies, but Valerie still snuck in every once in a while.

Valerie slid off my lap, to sit on the couch next to me and I got my first good look at her tits, they were the most perfect pair of tits I'd ever seen in my life. I'd seen Amanda's of course, plus plenty in magazines and videos, so this was the most perfect pair of tits I'd seen in person, just looking at them I could tell they were a little bigger than my girlfriends.

"Val..." I tried to say again. She again shushed me, this time by smiling and putting her finger to my lips. She then reached for my jeans, unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping my fly. I found myself lifting my hips as she started tugging on my jeans, and hooking her fingers in my underwear as she pulled my pants down. She smiled as my cock came into view. She pushed my pants down a little further and grabbed my cock, she leaned down, looked up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers, and her tongue came out and teased the head of my cock. She smiled at me, and then wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly swallowed it. Amanda and I hadn't worked our way up to oral sex yet, so this was my first blowjob, and it just happened to be from my 36 year-old former babysitter!

"Oh my god," I gasped, "That feels amazing. I've never felt anything like this before."

I had to be dreaming... yeah, that's it. I was still sitting in front of my apartment, slumped over my computer having a very vivid dream about Valerie. I looked down, and Valerie was still there sucking my cock. Nope, this was real. I had no idea what brought this on, but I wasn't about to complain. If I was dreaming, I was in no hurry to wake up. I pushed my pants all the way down, and Valerie sat up and helped me pull them off. I pulled my shirt off as well.

"You've never had your dick sucked?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Let's get more comfortable then. I want this to be memorable for you."

She then stood up and stood in front of me and peeled her panties off, her neatly trimmed pussy right in front of my face. She held her hand out to me and I took it as she helped me to my feet and led me into her bedroom.

She pushed me down on the bed and crawled between my legs and took my cock back into her mouth. She decided to tease me a bit, running her tongue all around my cock before sucking the whole length back into her mouth, never looking away from my face. I flopped my head back on the bed as she continued to do things I had no idea were possible. It wasn't just the warmth of her mouth, but the things she did with her tongue. Teasing the shaft, wrapping her tongue almost all the way around my cock, and then teasing the head again. She massaged my balls with one hand while using the other to gently drag her nails across my stomach and around my groin, along the inside of my thighs. I reached down and rested my hand on the back of her head, feeling like I was getting closer and closer to having an orgasm. Valerie must have sensed it too, because she suddenly stopped, and slowly crawled up my body. I wrapped my arms around her when we were face to face and we kissed as she rolled us over. She pushed my face down to her tits, and I knew what she wanted. Amanda liked it when I sucked on her tits, so I did to Valerie what worked on Amanda. Teasing her hard nipples with my tongue, sucking as much of her huge tits as I could into my mouth and using my own -- if somewhat limited -- oral skills on her chest.

She grabbed my hand, sucked two of my fingers into her mouth and then rubbed my saliva coated digits over her other nipple while I continued to lick and suck on the first one. I took the hint and switched back and forth between her beautiful mounds, sucking on one while manually stimulating the other. She pulled my face back up to hers and kissed me again.

"Fuck me." was all she said when we broke the kiss.

I reached down and guided my cock into her wet pussy, she moaned as she felt me enter her and I slowly slid all the way in, feeling the warmth of my former babysitter's pussy enveloping me. Now, I wasn't the most experienced lover in the world, having only been with one girl, but I knew what to do once I was in the saddle, so I started sliding my cock in and out of Valerie's warm folds, slowly at first, but quickly picking up the pace. I figured Valerie would tell me if I wasn't doing what she liked. All I'd heard from her since we started, aside from her telling me to fuck her, were moans of pleasure, so I must be doing something right.

Valerie looked up at me, and pulled my face down to hers for yet another kiss, her tongue going as deep into my mouth as my cock was going into her cunt. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest as she pulled our bodies together. Even though I was on top, she was still in control, and I let her take the reins, after all, she did have 16 years experience on me.

"Harder," she said, "Slam that fucking cock into me, Johnny! Fuck me harder, don't hold back."

So I started hammering her harder, the slap of our hips meeting sounding somehow more obscene considering our relationship. This woman once sat and watched cartoons with me while I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and drank apple juice. Now I was balls deep in her, and she was the instigator. I looked down between our bodies to watch my 20 year-old cock slam into her 36 year-old pussy and still couldn't believe this was real. I looked back up to her face and kissed her again like I had wanted to do so many times before. Again I hoped if I was dreaming that I wouldn't wake up anytime soon, but I knew this was no dream. I could clearly see her face below me, I could feel the warmth of her pussy wrapped around my rapidly thrusting cock, I could feel her arms on my shoulders, and I could feel the individual beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I fucked my former babysitter.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back, sat up, turned around and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her gorgeous ass at me. I took a moment to admire her ass, and, as if on cue, the late afternoon sun shone in like a spotlight on her ass. I caressed her smooth skin before I moved into position and slid my cock back into her, grabbing her hips.

"You still want it hard?" I asked, once I was all the way in.

"God yes," she moaned, "Slam that hard young cock into me!"

I obliged and started to thrust my hips back and forth, getting into a rhythm before hammering her from behind. She whipped her head back and cried out "YES!" and looked back over her shoulder at me, lust burning in her eyes. I met her eyes and slammed my cock deep inside her. Then I felt her clamp down on me.

"You're making me cum!" she moaned, "Holy fuck... keep fucking me like that... harder... harder... yes... fuck, I'm so fucking close... Goddamn!"

Then she let out a wordless cry of pleasure as she came, I felt her pussy contract around my cock, and I slowed down for just a moment as she rode out her orgasm, whimpering and moaning in pleasure. Again she whipped her head back, and looked at me.

"I didn't tell you to slow down," she said.

I picked the pace back up, grabbing her hips, and started to hammer her again, listening to the sounds of her moaning and the slap of flesh echo off the walls. I looked down at her sweat covered back, the smooth curve of her ass, and my cock sliding in and out of her. I wished this would never end, but I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

"Oh god, Val, I'm gonna cum..." I groaned.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "Pump that sweet young cum in my cunt! Fill me up!"

I lasted only a few more seconds and then slammed my cock all the way into Valerie and exploded, groaning in pleasure as I felt my cock throb inside her as I pumped jet after jet of cum deep inside her. I came more than I thought possible. When I realized I was spent, I slowly pulled out of her, and as I flopped onto my back next to her, my cock already deflating.

"Holy shit," I gasped as Valerie also flipped over onto her back, "That was amazing."

"Yeah," Valerie said, gasping for breath as well, "It was. You obviously know what you're doing."

"So, not that I'm complaining, because I'm not," I said, "But what brought this on?"

Valerie rolled onto her side and looked at me. "Well, I don't really know how to say this. I mean, I saw the way you looked at me when you were younger, around the time my mother moved out. You weren't exactly as subtle about it as you probably thought you were. But I knew. Even back then, I could see the handsome man I knew you'd grow up to be," she gently caressed my face, "The handsome man you've become, and I've always had a thing for younger guys."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers
12