Locked Up Ch. 04: Party games

Story Info
The wedding is tomorrow but first, the Bachelorette Party!
5.3k words
4.2
36.5k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thank you all for coming this far with me on this twisted love story. Based on recent feedback, I thought it was probably time I added an author's forward. This tale, like those that preceded it, is a work of kinky fiction. As such, I have taken certain liberties with the male anatomy, and the function of ball stretchers and cock rings. These were taken strictly in the interest of a fun, kinky, denial-based story. Don't try this at home. :-D**

*

"Think he's ready?" Maria asked over my sweat slicked back, forcing a few more inches of her fattest dildo into my overstuffed boicunt.

"I hope so, because the party is tonight" My Fiancé panted, her hips working back and forth as she fucked my now well-trained throat. I just lay there, trying to relax both my holes, feeling yet another orgasm building in my aching, bloated balls. I resisted as best I could, but the two girls using me like a slut knew me too well, and they both picked up the pace, Maria reaching under me to stroke my cock, ensuring that I would erupt once more, despite my best efforts.

Or at least, try and erupt. The tight metal ring almost hidden by my huge balls was still doing its job, ensuring that I could not spill a drop of cum, no matter how hard I tried, or how many orgasms I was forced to have. I had been wearing it for three solid months, and not a single drip had gotten free in all that time. It was certainly not for lack of trying, I had been fucking, and getting fucked by, the two most beautiful women I knew for the last month. My fiancé, Gwen was the curvy redhead, and her best friend and soon to be Maid of Honor at our wedding was the short, slim blond dynamo. As for me, I'm Dave, or Davey, or lately slut boi, or cumslut. Six months ago, I was just a regular red-blooded American boy, newly engaged to his smoking hot fiancé.

Now? Well, I'm still engaged to my smoking hot fiancé, but the rest of my life has changed dramatically. Gwen, belongs to a strange religious group that has, along with some other quirks, a taboo about men ejaculating before marriage. The ring I mentioned was to ensure I did not break that taboo before we tied the knot. So why was the Maid of honor shoving a huge dildo up my ass on the day before my wedding? It's been happening for a month now, and I'm still not sure about that part. All I know is I have grown to love the feeling of being stuffed. Three months ago, my fiancé put the ring on me when our sex life was getting to be too much for me to handle. Two months ago, Gwen took my anal cherry as a means of keeping our sex life alive when fucking her was getting to be too difficult due to the pressure of blocked orgasms. The fact her strap on up my ass made me try and come even harder never seemed to reach her. Last month the maid of honor came to observe us to ensure we were following the church teachings, and I guess to test the elasticity of my poor backdoor.

Maria was a total size queen, which would have been fine, if she was the one taking all the huge toys she loved to use. Unfortunately - or if I'm being honest fortunately - she was much more a giver then a receiver, and my poor hole had been getting mercilessly stuffed for the last month. Call it lust, call it three months without a single real orgasm, call it Stockholm syndrome, but I was growing to love every minute of it. Even the endless ache in my ridiculously backed up orbs could not take away from the pleasure I felt being used and abused by the two women in bed with me. Gwen seemed to enjoy fucking me, but she had gone back to sucking my cock, and letting me fuck her once Maria entered the scene.

Maria herself was still a virgin for all I knew, an actual Maid of honor. Well, not counting her mouth, but as she said on more than occasion "Oral totally does not count". The only thing I had been allowed to put inside her was my tongue, and she kept me between her legs for hours some days, making sure I knew how to properly pleasure a lady. I always came away with a sore jaw, but she was willing to let me marry Gwen, and for that I was grateful.

I should mention that part, I guess. Maria had full veto power on our marriage. Right up until we tied the knot, she could shut it down, so both Gwen and I went out of our way to please her. For the last month, this had mostly meant I did anything Maria wanted, and let her do anything she wanted to me. Gwen just watched, and sometimes encouraged me to relax and take it, usually when Maria was shoving another even bigger toy from her collection up my poor rear. Tonight, it was all supposed to be over, though, all I had to do was survive the Bachelorette party.

Why was the groom going to the bachelorette party anyway? I honestly don't know, but I rarely got answers to my questions these days. My place in the relationship with Gwen had altered, along with the size of my balls, and the tightness of my poor ass. She told me to do something, and I did it. I still loved her, if anything I loved her more than ever, but the last three months had profoundly changed me. When I had moments of clarity, I wondered what was happening to me, but those were rare. Being as pent up as I was, and constantly being used by either Gwen or Maria left me little time to think, let alone be introspective. Most of the time I was just sore, and achingly horny.

With one last shove from her, and one final muffled moan from me, Maria forced the last few inches of her dildo into my ass, and collapsed next to me, caressing my sweaty back, and fondling my bloated balls. I shuddered. My balls were incredibly sensitive, but if anything, that just urged her on. Gwen pulled her own toy from my lips and curled up on my other side.

"You have done really well Davey, I think you'll do fine tonight, and I can't wait to make you my husband tomorrow. He's done really well, don't you think Maria?" She talked over me, and I heard Maria reply over my back.

"He's still a little small for you, but he does as he's told, and takes what he's given. I think you chose well enough. We should get him ready for tonight, we don't want to keep the ladies waiting."

After a bit more ball torture, and some cuddling, the three of us climbed into the shower together one last time. I must admit, I did love our showers. The girls would take turns washing my back, my hair, shaving me. Yes, they took manscaping all the way, but I did kind of like how it looked, and it kept the ring from being even more irritating. Today they took extra care, soaping and caressing every inch of me. This meant they also took turns caressing my sore, sensitive balls, and sucking on my cock, but a few more blocked orgasms were a small price to pay for being pampered by both women. Eventually, the hot water ran out, and we all got out, dried off, and dressed for the party.

The girls went casual, just tight tanks tops and short shorts, but for me they had picked out a nice button down shirt, and a pair of dress pants that fit fine three months ago, but now were far too tight around the crotch. It was hard to walk in them, and there was no way for me to hide the massive bulges my balls made in the fabric, but Maria said I looked perfect, and they bundled me into the car, and we drove to the party.

Maria never missed a chance to give me road head. I think she was a bit of an exhibitionist, and after a month with her, I knew to get in the back seat and pull my pants down as soon as I got in. I always felt bad leaving Gwen up front to drive us around, but she would just smile, and adjust the rear-view mirror downward. Actually, I'm kind of surprised we all survived the month, given how little time her eyes spent on the road. Today was no different, and with Maria's talented lips and tongue sliding up and down my shaft, I quickly lost track of time, distance, anything but her warm wet mouth, and the insistent ache in my balls. Maria kept me right on edge, a change from her usual tactic of forcing me to try and orgasm as many times as possible on each ride.

I was so far gone I was actually hoping she would push me over the edge, despite the inevitable failure of my actual orgasm, when Gwen chimed in that we were almost there, and that it was time to clean up. Maria loved to wear lipstick, and I always ended every car ride with several rings around my shaft. Maria cleaned them off with a quick twist of her wrist, and stuffed me back into my pants, which now felt tighter than ever.

I realized why she kept me so distracted when I stepped out of the car. We were in the parking lot of Owen's, the notorious male strip club. I blushed, and Gwen and Maria giggled. Sensing my hesitation, the girls each grabbed one of my arms, and marched me towards the door. Once inside we were greeted in the well-appointed entryway by a woman in a classy black dress. Maria disengaged from my arm and spoke quietly to her for a moment. I don't know what was said but the woman smiled, and congratulated Gwen and I on our upcoming wedding. With that, she pressed a button and double doors opened into the club itself, and I blushed even deeper.

The club was full of women, all sitting around long tables, or at a glass top bar that took up one wall of the building. There were long mirrors on the walls, and several small stages. I appeared to be the only man in the whole club. Well, except for all the "male entertainers". Every stage had a dancer, and every one of them put me to shame. They were all shapes and sizes, from muscled hunks, to slim twinks and everything in between. Each one gyrated and humped and ground themselves against the stages, and as far as I could tell the ladies were loving it. They were also all naked. And hung. Did I mention hung? I have never felt smaller in my life. The smallest guy there topped me by at least 2 inches, and he was not even hard yet.

I kept trying to turn my head in a direction that did not show me a new huge dick, but between all the stages, the mirrors, and the tv's on the wall, which also featured other men dancing, or gay porn, nowhere was safe. More and more women were turning to look at me, and I was blushing deeper and deeper, feeling incredibly out of place. Maria finally took pity on me, and lead me toward the back of the club, through a door marked private. We went down a short hallway, and into a large party room.

The room had its own bar, stage, mirrored walls, couches, chairs, and tables piled high with food. It was also full of women. Maybe fifteen or twenty in total, ladies I recognized as friends of Gwen, or people from her church. I was a little surprised to see so many of them, and so many church-going women. Gwen was quickly surrounded in a giggling circle of congratulatory ladies, and I was left in the doorway unsure what to do next. Eventually, Maria came up behind me and led me off to one side.

"Don't worry Dave, the ladies will be back for you shortly. In fact, you're going to be a lot of tonight's entertainment." I looked at her, confused. I did not know how to dance, and we were in a building full of male strippers. Maria just grinned and led me to a chair in the corner. She sat me down and ordered me to put my hands behind the back. I did, and she quickly slipped behind, and cuffed my wrists to the back of the chair. I tugged on them for a moment before opening my mouth to ask what was going on. Maria was waiting for that, however, and slipped a ring gag between my teeth before I could say a word, locking my mouth open.

She leaned over from behind me, whispering in my ear. "This is Gwen's night, Davey. The ladies want to see you, not hear you or be felt by you. Just sit here, be a good boi, and you will get a nice reward. I blushed but nodded. For a while, the ladies ignored me, drinking and chatted with Gwen. Eventually, the talk turned to our sex life, and Gwen started to tell the women all about us. And I do mean all. She told them all about my early trouble holding in my cum, and our first disastrous attempt at anal. The more she talked, the more worked up the ladies got, and the more looks I got. I blushed, harder and harder as Gwen told them more and more about our sex life, my balls, how well I took strap-on cocks in my boicunt, everything. All the while drinks were flowing, and the ladies were getting more and more rowdy.

I don't know for sure who started it, but I have a feeling it was Maria. Someone, in any case, shouted out they wanted to see the goods, and before long all the ladies were shouting their agreement. Giggling, Gwen came over to me, knelt before me, and started to rub her hands slowly, teasingly up my legs.

"You don't mind if the ladies have a look, do you? They all want to see what I'll be getting tomorrow." I shook my head, blushing, mumbling no between my gag. Gwen and Maria were one thing, but I really did not want to be exposed to all these ladies. Gwen playfully slapped my thigh, and told me to relax, that it would be fun. Ignoring my shaking head and worried look, she reached up, and unzipped my fly. The ladies behind her were all staring, catcalling and teasing, and my face got so hot I thought I would explode. Not content to just unzip me, Gwen unhooked my belt, and yanked my pants down with a few quick pulls, putting my cock and bound balls on display, leaving my pants tangled around my ankles.

Between my embarrassment, and the strange exposure, I was far from hard, and my cock must have looked rather unimpressive, laying limply over my oversized balls. Gwen frowned, and pouted up at me. "Aww, come on baby... the ladies want to see... please?" Before I could respond, not that I could say much through the gag, Gwen leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, putting her devastating cock sucking skills to work. Despite myself, I found myself hardening quickly under her ministrations. Once I was back to my usual, achingly hard, state, she pulled her lips off with a wet pop, and a self-satisfied little grin.

When she stood up, the ladies went wild, cheering, hollering, and catcalling me. There were lots of comments about my size, and more women commented on how they expected Gwen to go for bigger. I was blushing and wiggling in my chair, but there was nowhere to go. Eventually, the ladies went back to chatting, and I was left, exposed, tied to the chair. Every so often a woman, usually one of the more inebriated ones, would come over, fondling my cock, or commenting on how swollen my balls looked. I kept expecting Maria or Gwen to intervene, but they seemed to be ignoring me, letting all the other girls get a feel in. The constant stimulation kept me hard, my cock bobbing and twitching in the warm air between gropes.

Eventually Maria stood on the stage and clapped her hands. I could not hear everything she said, but it involved party games, and something about a ring toss. The women all laughed, and then several them came over, grabbed my chair, and dragged it to the center of the room. Once I was center stage, Maria started handing out plastic rings, and explaining the rules. Each lady had three rings, and I was, of course, the target. She pointed out three strips of tape on the floor. For each ring that landed around my cock, I would be fed a shot. For each ring that missed, they had to take a shot. While she talked, Gwen came up behind me, kissing my ear and hugging me.

"I know this is a little silly baby, but it's tradition. We are just going to let the ladies have some fun and get to know you. Don't worry, I won't let them get you too drunk." I would have trusted her words more, if she had not then fit a funnel attachment to my ring gag.

15 women, times three rings, had the potential to land me enough shots to kill me. Luckily, the distances where long, and most of the women were already pretty drunk. I blushed, as each woman lined up, and tossed her rings at my junk. Most missed, bouncing off my legs, or my chest, or, if I was unlucky, off my bloated balls. The ladies laughed with each miss, and there were lots of jokes about it being such a small target. Overall, I think I had to take between five or ten shots, each one poured down the funnel by the ever-helpful, giggling Maria. No sooner was that game complete, that the now drunken women decided to have a kinkier contest.

Maria passed out a tray covered in lipsticks, and most of the women took a tube. A few demurred, citing husbands, or gag reflexes. The rest put on a thick coating of lipstick as Maria once again announced the rules. Each woman would have five minutes to suck my cock. Mouth only, no hands. They would be judged on their ability to force me to orgasm, and how far down on my dick they left a lipstick ring. I could not believe what was happening to me, the shots I had just downed lending a fuzzy, dreamlike quality to the events. Ten women were going to suck my cock, while my fiancé watched and judged their skills.

Gwen's friends knew how to suck cock. Every one of them managed to force me to orgasm at least once, and most of them left their lipstick mark near or at the base of my cock. After the first girl my balls were already throbbing, and by the time the last girls five minutes were up, they were aching more than ever, and my cock looked like a rainbow lollypop, multicolored rings up and down the shaft, with most them clustered around the base. I was drenched in sweat and my head was spinning. Thankfully, around that time, the strippers arrived, and the girls lost interest in me. Maria helped them pull my chair back into the corner and took the time to feed me a bottle of water though the funnel before detaching it. I hoped she would un-cuff me, but she left me bound and turned my chair to face the stage.

While Maria was taking care of me, the two strippers had gotten into their act. I think they were wearing costumes while I was drinking, but by the time I focused again, they were already nude. One was a body builder type, with rippling muscles, and long Fabio blond hair. The other was lithe and trim, with spiky brown hair. Both knew how to move, rippling their bodies in ways that tantalized the ladies. Both were also, of course, hung like horses. The trim boy was the larger of the two, but both had me beat by at least a couple inches, and some thickness. Between them, on the stage in a chair was my Gwen, giggling and caressing the two men as they danced and ground up on her. I could have sworn most strip clubs were hands off, but this one was clearly not. I was forced to watch, unable to look away, as Gwen progressed from just caressing their muscles, to teasingly touching their cocks to full on stroking both men.

As the first song ended, and another , Gwen pulled the guys closer, not letting them return to their routine. To the cheers and catcalls of the women clustered around the stage, she deep throated first one guy, and then the other. She still had the thick red lipstick she had applied during the last game, and she left a cherry red lip mark at the base of both shafts. I flushed, not sure how I felt about seeing Gwen not only swallow those thick cocks but do it with ease. When she had teased both guys, she released them, and the men went back to their dance, eventually stepping down into the crowd, to be fondled and sucked by the drunken, horny ladies. Gwen made her way over to me, wrapping her arms around me from behind, kissing the back of my neck, and tickling my ear with her tongue.

"Mmm, I hope you don't mind I had a little taste, Davey. After tomorrow you'll be the only cock for me, so I had to have a little bit of fun. You're being such a good boi tonight. Just one more thing you'll have to do. It's a rule in this club that if you want to go hands on with the dancers, you have to get them off by the end... but none of us can do it. It would be sin for us to spill their seed. You can, however. You'll do that for me right, davey, you'll get those two hunky dancers off for me, right?" She continued hugging me, pressing her breasts against my back, her breath hot on my neck. I was still pretty drunk, and it took a moment for it to sink in. Gwen wanted me to suck these two guys off, In front of all of her friends. I flushed, and started to shake my head, but Gwen bit my ear. "You promised to obey me, Dave. Fail me here, and the wedding can still be off."

12