Locker Room Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the boys trailing behind, soon all four of us were locked in the massage room. I stood like a petrified deer holding onto Benji until he started laying me back on the padded table.

"W-wait... B-Benji..."

"Don't call me that, baby, call me Daddy," he instructed while manhandling my legs.

"Ummm... b-but...!"

"Shhhh... Look how hard you are. I know you want this."

He grabbed my pulsating flesh and squeezed it in his warm palm.

"Unnnnhhh... P-please...!"

"You're okay."

He started pushing my legs back and between the excitement and fear I froze. He then nodded to Joe and Paul and soon they were on either side of the table. Benji handed each of them one of my legs and they began spreading my thighs open by the backs of my knees.

"Unnnhh!!! Wait!!" I yelped, but Paul and Joe used their other hands to restrain my arms.

"Quiet him down for a sec," Benji instructed Joe, who was big enough to hold my limbs and cover my mouth simultaneously.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!"

My heartbeat was going haywire and my breathing too! Benji crouched down between my spread open cheeks and was now staring directly at my exposed butthole. I was so embarrassed to have him look at me there, at the sealed hole I hadn't yet broken for fear of it hurting. I loved sucking dick but something about taking it up the ass always scared me and this definitely wasn't the way I wanted to lose my virginity!

SHHKKRRRTTT

My train of thought was broken by what sounded like shaving cream. It was confirmed to be a second later when Benji began smearing foam around my crack and hole.

"MMMM!!" I moaned, but he just continued on like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"Thought you said he was smooth," Joe asked.

"He is, but I like 'em perfect. Want this cunt bare as possible when I crack it open."

"Makes sense, makes sense."

The cold blade made me shiver in the brutes' arms but Benji assured me I'd be okay.

"Well, would you look at that," he growled when finished. I could feel his warm breath tingling my now baby smooth taint. "I was right. Princess here really does have a pussy."

"How do you know for sure?" Paul asked.

"Well other than the fact that it looks just like one..." The boys leaned over to inspect and agreed. "I know he's got a pussy because when I do this-"

Out of nowhere Benji shoved a massage oil covered finger straight up my butt!

"MMMM!!! MM!"

Even though it was muffled, the pure pleasure I was experiencing was obvious to everyone around me!

"See," Benji continued, standing up with his finger still inside me. "Listen to the noises she makes when I finger her and tell me she doesn't have a pussy."

Joe took his hand off my mouth so they could all hear me whimper as Benji sodomized me. I tried to hold back, to not break out in lustful cries each time he curled upwards, but there was so much pent up desire inside me and I loved it!

"Nnnnggg... Ohh fuuckk...." I finally burst, shame all over my face. The guys grinned.

"Yeah, Charlie, you like that? You like when Daddy's finger's all up in your boy pussy?"

Benji started curling deeper, faster and more aggressively. It felt so fucking good I didn't stand a chance of hiding my enjoyment.

"Oh fuck! Oh SHIT! NNNGGG!"

I was moaning and bucking my hips involuntarily while being held down. It wasn't lost on me that I was the most demeaning position ever, but I was so attracted to the man standing over me that it didn't seem to matter as much. And his digit felt soooo god damn GOOD!!

Benji started getting more animalistic in his fingerfucking and I could tell it wasn't enough for him. Looking a bit frantic, he ducked back down between my legs and started sniffing around.

"Her pussy smells so pretty," he told his friends, and one of them rolled their eyes. "I'm serious," he continued, then even went so far as to lick my crack from top to bottom!

"AHHHH!!!"

The boys had to hold me down firmly as Benji licked, kissed, sucked, sniffed and fingered my butt. I was bucking, crying and squirming but they kept me spread wide on my back, my hole exposed for Benji to do as he pleased.

"FUCK he tastes good!" Benji roared when he stood back up.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, get on with it. I'm gettin' bored," Paul sighed.

"Always with the pussy eating..." Joe groaned.

"It's not my fault you two don't appreciate fine dining. But don't worry, I think princess is ready to give up her cherry. Huh? Are you, baby?"

"Ummmm... I..."

I was still in a daze from getting eaten out which turned out to be the best feeling in the world. His prickly beard against my freshly smooth cheeks and hole felt divine and frankly I wanted more!

"Well I know you're ready. Alright boys, hold her tight. She might squirm but I'm goin' in."

Joe and Paul gripped me tighter and pulled my legs wider. I couldn't close them at all and just had to accept that Benji was about to fuck me.

"Unnnnhhhhh.... waaaaaiiitttt..."

"I think you should cover his mouth while I work my way in. Wouldn't want anyone to walk in and see this, would ya Charlie boy?"

I shook my head no and accepted Joe's hand covering my mouth again. And I was actually grateful for it because the second Benji poked my tight hole with his oily tip I started moaning.

"Quiet down, baby, you're okay. Daddy hasn't even gone in yet. I'm just ticklin' your little pussy hole for a second. Gettin' her nice and wet."

He kept reapplying massage oil to his rod and poking it against me. His battering ram was getting closer to breaking through my airtight seal but I couldn't do anything with the guys holding me down! I doubt I would've fought even if I had the chance though, because Benji's dick prodding against my hole felt incredible....

"Mmmm!"

I moaned into Joe's hand every time Benji made genital contact. It's like my ass knew it would love being stuffed so when he poked it I just wanted more! Without realizing, I started spreading my legs even wider than the boys were holding them, just so he could have better access!

"That's it, sweetie, spread those skinny legs for Daddy. I'll have to shave those too next time so they're nice and smooth for me. I want my boy to be smooth all over. You want that, baby? Wanna be my boy?"

Benji was rubbing the backs of my thighs as he played with my hole and it was driving me crazy! At that moment I thought yes! I do want to be his boy! Lucky for me, seconds later he made it a reality. All that hunger, all that fear, excitement and desire was soon fed by the first cock inch of many.

"HNNNGG!!"

He finally broke through! After telling me to squeeze my hole tight, Benji pushed forward the second I could no longer hold it. This clever trick made his entrance relatively smooth, but it was still shocking to be speared by a man for the first time!!

"MMMM!! MMMM!!!"

"Take your hand off him, Joe, I wanna hear those girly little whimpers."

"Hnnnnngggg.... P-please.... B-Benji...."

I didn't even know what to say! My pupils were dilated, cheeks red, forehead sweating as a man opened up my virgin butt with his two friends holding me down!

"Shhhhh...." Benji hushed, pushing in another centimeter as he did. "And remember, call me Daddy."

"HhhhhaaAaaAa!!! B-b... D-DaAaAdddy!! Aahhhh!!"

"That's it, sweetie, let it all out while Daddy works his way in."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!! UUUUNNHHH!!!"

Benji was working his tip in and out, each time applying more lube and gliding in further. This technique opened me up extremely smoothly and I could feel my tight wrinkled hole suctioning around him. When he pushed through to the shaft and his tip started rubbing against my prostate, new noises I can't even describe spewed out.

"That's it, baby!" Benji clapped when he heard them.

"Unnnhhuhhuhhhhh!! FuuuUuuUuckk!!"

My head was whipping back and forth as best it could while being held down. I felt manic, so confined and controlled, but also like there were fireworks bursting inside my butt! Each time he drove deeper a feeling of overwhelming pleasure took over and all I could do was moan.

"Uh! Ohhh GOD! Fuck! OH!!"

My penis was shamefully hard as I took my first dick, even though no one had touched it! The boys took note and said it was a sign from God, that he made me to be fucked. It was hard to disagree....

"OOOOHHH!!! FUUUUCKKK!!"

After a few minutes of opening me up Benji finally got balls deep, and then some! I squealed in pain and pleasure as his massive meat bruised my poor prostate. He pulled in and out slowly a few times and my response was filled with the same ecstasy. Rolled back eyes and pathetic girly moans. The way his big log filled me up was pure bliss. Any born bottom understands.

"Ha," Benji laughed, clearly pleased with how much I was enjoying his rut. "Baby boy here loves takin' dick!"

"I know," said Paul in amazement. "I've never seen one this happy!"

"Trust me, this lil bitch is in heaven! I bet I can even make him squirt just by fuckin' him, that's how much he likes it!"

"No way," scoffed Joe. "He's not actually a chick. He can't cum like that."

"You wanna bet?" asked Benji with a cocky grin.

"$20. And no touching his little dicklet. He's gotta cum hands-free. Now let's see what you got Dr. Dickdown."

Joe clearly had no faith in his friend but as the recipient of the rut I wasn't so sure...

If you'd asked me an hour ago if I thought I could cum from a guy fucking me, without even jerking my dick, I probably would've called you crazy. And yet while being railed, Benji's long curve kept constant pressure across my whole prostate. Squeezing and squirming only increased my satisfaction and it truly felt otherworldly.

"F...Fuck!"

Benji pulled all the way out then dove back in, making sure to scrape himself all along my upper wall to maximize my pleasure.

"I'm gonna make you cum like a bitch, Charlie, just you wait. You'll come crawlin' back to me when you see how good I make you feel."

I was already well aware of his sexual prowess and couldn't believe it could get any better. But when Benji leaned forward to rut me, his tip pushed so hard up into my prostate that the pleasure was almost painful!

"AaAaAahhhhh!! B-ben.. D-DaAaAaddy!! S-slow down..! You're gonna make me piiiiissssss!!"

"That's not piss, baby! That's your little girl juice about to leak outta your clit. All because Daddy's dick's up your cunt! Ha! UH!"

"AHH!"

"UH! UH! UH!"

"EEK! EEK! EEK!"

"Mmmmm that's right, sing for me bitch."

Benji decided to stay firmly planted for a second to let me breathe. But he couldn't help himself and started gyrating his hips which hit my insides at all different angles.

"OooOooOoo... Daaaddddyy..."

He continued to push past the point I thought was my depth. This endless descent massaged my prostate perfectly and I could see my dick drooling everywhere! I didn't usually precum so this surprised me. The idea that my body was in its most primal sexual state while being fucked was ego-shattering. Maybe I really was born for this...

Suddenly in shock, I tried to pull away but obviously got caught in Paul and Joe's arms. This realization that I was gonna get bred no matter what, coupled with the internal pleasure from his dick, multiplied by the hyper submissive feeling of having my hips spread wide and thighs held down was just too much. It was everything my subconscious had always desired and I couldn't take it any more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!!"

I could feel my orgasm forming deep inside me, emanating slowly out from my core. I wasn't actually cumming yet but my body felt like it was, only less spastic and intense.

"Heeeeeeehhhh!! Heeeeehhhhh!!"

"Holy shit, his eyes are rolling back!"

None of us, myself included, could believe how much I loved taking dick. As my walls squeezed around Benji's firm weapon each one felt like another mini orgasm.

"FuuuuUuuUuUuuucckkk!! Oh gooOoooOood!!"

I must've looked insane, in so much pleasure but also terrified by the fact that it was all because of a man's dick! I'd never even fucked a girl before so my first official orgasm from sex was from a penis poking my prostate! And I wasn't even touching myself!!!

I looked down and saw my little guy twitch and throb with each pump and squeeze. I could feel my jizz churning in my nuts then slowly traveling up my shaft. Benji pushed it higher and higher, digging it out from deep inside me. My arms and legs quivered demonically.

"Uuuunnnnhhhh! UUUUNNNHHHH!!"

I almost sounded like I was in pain, like I was about to cry while this man fucked the life out of me! The pleasure was so intense and the entire situation so discombobulating that I might've just cried had my insides not felt so fucking GOOD! As Benji sped up to an absurd pace, I could see liquid beginning to bubble at my tip. My ass muscles squeezed against him and one drop trickled out, two, three.... Then it poured.

"Hhnnngg! AHH! Hhnnngg! AHH!! Hnnngg!"

I didn't even have to be held down while "cumming" because like I said this wasn't a spastic orgasm. Instead it was coaxed out with expert control by Benji.

"Uuhhhuhhhuhhhuhuhhh!!!"

The noises I made while the cum was fucked out of me were wimpy and girly. I could hear my own mewling and it reminded me of female pornstars, except I wasn't faking it! I sounded near tears and the experience was so new and confusing that I just might've been!

"Oh my god look at him!"

My face contorted as Benji's big dick scraped out more of my goo. My white lava wasn't squirting, but rather oozing out with small spurts matching his deep humps.

"Unh...! Unnnnaaaahhh!"

I felt insane as my soul was drained from me for over a minute without my permission! I didn't even have a choice but to cum for Benji, it felt THAT good!!

But I also felt like such a girl: cumming from being fucked, leaking from my tip like a bitch instead of blasting inside a warm hole like a man. I looked around and saw 3 virile beasts with thick cocks and a desire to breed. In contrast, I was spread on my back with my pink pussy stuffed, my "clit" pouring out boyjuice all because of my Man. I couldn't even see myself as one of them anymore....

After a long moment of silence which Benji spent leaning forward on me, Joe laughed, "Well damn.... Guess I'm out 20 bucks!"

Benji confirmed what I feared, that he marked my insides, when he picked himself back up and slid out a spent penis.

"Make sure you keep him down for another minute so he can close up," Benji requested.

"Alright," bemoaned Paul. "But after this I'm gettin' off."

"Same!"

The goons waited patiently while my hole closed and Benji toweled off. I could feel it winking and gaping, hear the film of jizz bubble and pop. But no matter how hard I squeezed I couldn't yet hold myself shut!

I was still in too much of a daze to communicate and decided to just let everything wash over me. My orgasm was still fresh and not only that it was one of my most intense ever. I wouldn't say it was my strongest, but it was the most spiritual.

It felt like our bodies connected on a different level and that he had just shown me the natural way of things. How it was meant to be. It's hard to explain but that's how I felt.

"Alright, you two did well," Benji said to the tired boys. "It's time for your treat. Go on, line up."

Benji had moved to the back of the table and was straddling it behind my head. The guys passed my legs off to him and now Benji was pulling them back. He told me not to move and, still exhausted, I complied.

"Now don't worry, princess, these two ain't fuckin' ya, at least not today. Nobody's fuckin' my boy today but me."

I was relieved to hear that and almost even grateful to Benji for sparing me. It was crazy how quickly my whole mindset changed; after he took my virginity I felt like I was his.

"I don't give a fuck," said Paul who looked horny as hell after waiting so long. "Just spread his legs wider so I can see that creampied cunt. Yeah, that's it. Fuck yeah..."

I laid my head back in Benji's lap while he pulled my legs apart to show me off. I was curious how my hole looked after getting beat up and doubted it was still in its pristine, virgin state.

"Now THAT'S a pussy!" said Joe, and even reached forward to trace around what felt like newly formed labia.

"Hey! No touching! Not unless I say so."

"Jeeez. Possessive already."

"Damn right. Now hurry up and nut before I change my mind."

Not wanting to lose their opportunity, both guys began yanking their dicks which had been hard since the shower. As they stared transfixed at my puckered, glistening hole, I wondered if this was how they always did it. Joe and Paul held the guy down while Benji went to town. I wondered about who they took before me and if anyone else went so easily. Liked it as much.... The way they were talking made me think not....

"Fuckin'. Gonna. Bust."

Paul was huffing while he tugged over me and I could see he was close. When he finally came, he aimed his cock right at my hole. I felt his load, dozens of thick, warm ropes shooting at high velocity, and noticed how much different it was from the one I'd just shot.

When Joe followed up a second later with similarly sized spurts I felt like I was a different species than them! I'd never even squirted past my abs but these guys could've gone 10 feet! It was clear to me then, on my back with my legs forced wide, 3 loads in and around my butthole, that I was a bitch.

"Did you like that my sweet bitch?" Benji asked a second later, as if he could read my mind.

I didn't know what to say so I just leaned back and shut my eyes in exhaustion. Benji held me like that for a second and the boys went out to get their clothes. While they were gone, Benji leaned over and started rubbing all around my puckered hole, mixing everyone's jizz together.

"Look at the lips I gave you, baby. What do you say? What do you say to Daddy for giving you the pussy you always wanted."

I couldn't meet his eyes when I whispered, "thank you, Daddy...." Both out of respect and because I meant it....

After that admission there was no more denying anything. Benji obviously knew this and his ownership became palpable. He slowly put my legs down and stood up.

"Think you can stand, baby?"

I wasn't sure so I shook my head and looked to him for a solution. Benji then lifted me up and put his arm around me so I could lean. My legs were asleep from being stretched back and my hole was sore. I was naked, vulnerable and afraid so I held onto Benji. He put his hand on my butt and tickled my hole while I snuggled into his hug.

When the boys got back they were dressed and brought Benji's stuff. He put on his team's black athletic polo and a pair of khakis and looked so handsome with his stringy, chlorine dyed hair. His chest and arms filled out his shirt so well and his pants fit beautifully around his muscled thighs and butt. I got flushed thinking about being this handsome man's boy and wondered what that would entail.

"Let's go get your clothes, princess."

Butt naked, I walked down the cement hallway with Benji following closely behind. I was sure it was too late to see anyone but unfortunately a few guys from Benji's team had forgotten their towels. When they saw us, Benji waved like nothing weird was happening and they just gave a knowing laugh.

"Think you'll keep this one?" one of them yelled.

"Yup! He's mine now! Ain't that right, baby. Tell 'em."

I looked over and saw two handsome athletes. Fearing the consequences of disobeying, I meekly whispered, "I'm his...." then scurried off to my locker. They both burst out laughing and Benji just shrugged.

While I was getting dressed Benji handed me one of his team's polos.

"Since your mine now," he said, and I was red hot while putting it on. "Now I'm gonna walk you to your car, babe, but first give me your speedo. I'm keepin' that."