Locksmiths Have All the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her looks, her smarts, and her body were Louise's tickets out of the doomed life of the white trash, and I had to confess, she had done it. Living in a house such as this one in Winnetka, she was an unqualified success in my book. Maybe she hated her husband; who knew? I knew that for Louise that would have been a small price to pay. It would have been a very small price.

Still, I had to enjoy, at least for a minute or two, gazing upon her naked, luscious body for the first time. It was every bit as good as I had fantasized it would be. Her boobs were to die for! And I just had to see her pussy; I absolutely had to.

I said, "Let me remove this damn chastity belt. You'll be more comfortable, ma'am." I called her ma'am in the hope that she'd think I had not recognized her. I hoped she did not recognize my voice. I still had a bit of an Ozarks accent, and I tried to disguise it when I spoke to her just then.

I removed the chastity belt, and I stood back and looked at her. She could not raise her head enough to see what I was doing, so I put my phone on the silent setting and snapped a few pictures of her nude body. Why not? She'd never know. They were just for me, and perhaps later the pictures could serve as an inspiration for my right hand. With Cleo long since gone, my right hand was often busy.

"Well, the locks are all open, ma'am. Is there anything else you need?" I said, knowing full well she could not answer. "I know women have needs. Your pussy looks quite dry right now. Would you like me to help out? If not, just say 'no' and I'll stop whenever you want," I said.

Of course, I knew full well she could not possibly say no with that ball gag on. It looked to be a high-quality ball gag. I did hear some noises, but they were not comprehensible, of course. The vowel "O" was discernible, but that could be anything, right? If could be "no," but it could also be part of "Go for it!" There was just no way to know for sure. The effort to speak in spite of the ball gag caused Louise to drool. I loved it!

Louise of course had no idea about my sexual talents, or lack of them. Luckily, after I dropped out of college I had dated some girls in my own social class, and I made sure that the girls had the advantage of not being social climbers. We had had a lot of fun, and I learned how to please a woman in many and varied ways. Say what you want about poor white trash women, but they sure do know sex. They understand sex, comprehend its power, and they know how to make a man feel like a man. The women know what they like, too, and they tend to have few to no hang-ups. They don't mind asking for what they want. With me, they get it, every single time. I love my own kind. Give me a PWT woman anytime.

I knew just what to do to drive Louise nuts. I began to fondle her upper thighs, ever so gently. I crept gradually closer and closer to the gold, and then backed away at the last minute. I moved my hands to her tummy, and began slowly to circle around close again to her honeypot, but always danced away just before reaching it. After around five minutes of this, Louise' breathing had changed, and her pussy was beginning to look nice and moist.

I'm being delicate. Her pussy was not moist at that point. No, it was soaking wet. Louise was ready for sex, that was clear. I even heard a small groan escape through the ball gag.

I left her nether regions and moved up to her breasts. For some women, their boobs and their nipples are sensitive erogenous zones, and for others not so much. There is just no way to know, a priori. One has to try in order to see. In the interest of science, I knew that I had to try. I liked science, especially biology, during my one year of college. Happily, Louise clearly belonged to the former group. It was a useful empirical finding.

Louise's body shook when I touched her nipples. She was quivering when my hands circled around the outside edges of her boobs. I teased her boobs mercilessly, approaching her nipples, giving them a little tweak and then letting my fingers dance away.

It might be hard to imagine the delicious delight that consumed me to be able sexually to torment Louise this way. It was not really revenge, or if it were revenge, never in history had revenge been this sweet. I could go on all day like this, but I did not want the butler to get suspicious.

After a lot of attention to her lovely boobs, my hands once again descended south to her sweet smelling and lovely bush. Yes, she was not shaved; she had a bush. It was lovely, a work of art itself. It was nicely trimmed, but there was still plenty of hair. It was a beautiful shade of dirty blonde. Louise was conforming to the fashion of her new social class, no doubt. You know, I think she actually applied perfume down there. Smelling her pussy again made me think of Chanel #5.

Maybe Louise was a fashion setter, and other women looked to see what she was wearing, or not wearing, to see what they should do? Maybe all these rich women even got together and compared their bushes? Nothing would surprise me with these kinds of people. Perhaps they would do it at a Spa in the Bahamas, or some such place, for example naked at poolside at a private Caribbean villa. It would not have surprised me, simply by knowing Louise as I do.

I teased her pussy mercilessly, and when, after a long time of teasing, I finally inserted a finger, she instantly came, and she came violently. It was a good thing the constraints were on, or my fingers might have been eaten alive by that pussy. Louise gave new meaning to the phrase 'pussy power.'

"My goodness, ma'am! I do believe you are sexually frustrated. It's not part of my job, but if you like, I could make love to you to help you out. There would be no extra charge. I brought a condom." Louise made all sorts of noises. Her mouth was drooling fetchingly.

"I realize it's hard for you to speak, so let's do a workaround. If you want me to make love to you, thump your right arm on the bed as best as you can. If you don't want me to make love to you, lay still." To my surprise and yes, even to my shock, Louise thumped her arm! It was a nice, clear, strong thump. No ambiguity was involved. All right! Louise was ready for this!

"Very good ma'am," I said. "Now this is important. Should I wear a rubber, or not? If not, then thump your arm. If I should wear one, then simply lay still." Again, Louise thumped her arm, a good, solid unmistakable thump. I was beginning to love the sound of those thumps. Wow, I thought. This was getting too good to be true.

"One last question, and I thank you for your patience. Do you want tender love, or rough sex? Thump for rough sex, lay still for tender love." This time Louise lay still.

"Sorry, I just thought of yet another question. Thump if you want me to leave the constraints on. I like kinky sex as much as the next locksmith, you know, but perhaps it's more enjoyable for you if they're off?" Louise thumped. Maybe the bondage was for her pleasure, and not for the kinky taste of some dominant rich "master"? Double wow!

I climbed up on the bed and lay on top of her. She turned her head away from me, so that I did not try to look her in the eye. I figured she was worried I would recognize her. She had voted for tender love, but some people have a rather general view of tender, so I decided I would just fuck her however I liked. I knew the PWT favorites of my limited number of moves, anyway.

It was important to me to drive Louise wild. I wanted her to know what she gave up. I wanted to give her the most exquisite sexual pleasure she had ever had in her young life. I wanted to spoil her for other men. It was childish, I know, but what can I say? That's how I felt.

I teased her pussy some more, rubbing my cock over it. She was good and wet. The way she was lifting her pelvis, she was desperate for me to get inside her. She did not know it, but she was showing her PWT nature, and I loved it.

This fuck was filled with emotion, certainly on my side, but also, I suspect, for her as well. For all I knew, maybe she had regrets over never having been intimate with me. After all, I've made a success of things. I have my own thriving business, and it is all my own doing, too.

Her current husband and lover, in contrast, probably inherited his wealth, or at least he doubtless had every advantage in life. For him she was probably not a dream girl, but a PWT pretty and sexy young trophy girlfriend who was good for one thing and one thing only; and right now, she was going to be getting that from me. I felt deliciously naughty.

Finally, I entered her, and I stuck it all the way in on the first plunge. Goddamn, she was more than ready for me! I don't have a big cock, in fact it is probably smaller than average. But it's my cock, and I love it. It's not just me, either: Cleo also loved my cock, those six months she enjoyed it almost constantly. And I know how to move it around in ways to maximize a girl's pleasure, at least if that girl is PWT, and no matter what she thinks she herself is, Louise will always be PWT, just like me.

I was pumping away inside Louise, fulfilling a dream I once had that was all consuming, and now it was mine! This luscious sexpot was under me and letting me fuck her to my heart's content. Then it began. Ball gag or not, there was no question that Louise was moaning. I felt macho vibrations penetrating my whole being. I just love it when a woman I'm fucking moans. And this was not just a woman, this was a fancy, rich woman, but most of all, it was Louise. It was Louise herself, moaning due to my fucking.

Since Louise had thumped out the choice for no condom, I felt it was okay to shoot inside her, and this turned me on something ferocious. My cock had never been harder, and I had never been more turned on, and so too neither had Louise, judging from her moans.

There was another factor, perhaps minor, perhaps not. I had never before fucked a submissive woman, bound and constrained. She was helpless underneath me, and I have to admit, this turned me on. It would never have been my choice to ask a woman to submit to bondage, but I wasn't doing that, was I? No, I was simply accepting a fait accompli. My only sin was to love it. I absolutely loved fucking this woman that way.

I began once again to play with her boobs and her nipples, while my cock plowed away down below. God, she was a fine woman. She was squirming around beneath me, as much as her constraints allowed, while she moaned away her excessive arousal.

I could not blame Louise for having dumped me; she really did quite fine for herself. Not only could I have not provided her with any of this, I would not even have wanted to. Rich or poor, I did not mind fucking a willing woman, but for the choice of a mate, give me a poor one every time.

I raised the stakes. As we fucked, I slipped my right hand underneath her squirming body. I inserted a finger gently, ever so gently, into her asshole. This typically drives a PWT girl insane when I do it while we're fucking, and Louise, I am happy to report, is no exception. After a minute or two of this, with Louise's moans and groans reaching maximal decibel levels, she had what must have been a mind-altering orgasm. She actually screamed into the ball gag. I wondered if she would even faint, it seemed so intense to me. She did not faint.

I love it when I make a woman come. Louise did not squirt or anything; I think women who do that are rare. But she had a loud and completely obvious orgasm. Her boobs were sweating, her breathing was irregular, and her body quivered all over, all combined with her ball-gag-muffled scream. Her eyeballs even rolled up inside her head for an instant or two. I'd never seen that before!

I picked up my pace, and my ferocity of thrusts, and drove myself to my own wonderful climax. This was the best sex I'd had in a long time. I think a lot of it was the nostalgia of fucking my original girlfriend, whom I had never even come close to fucking before. And, of course, there was the bondage component. It's also always fun to fuck a woman with a smoking hot body, and who loves the way you fuck her. I could not parse the contributions to the glory of that fuck, but it's a fool's errand to try to do that, anyway.

After I pulled out of Louise, I figured a goodbye kiss would be nice. Also, if I removed the ball gag she could tell me if she wanted to be released from the bondage constraints. I imagined so, because - for example - how could she otherwise have used the toilet should the need have arisen? Some women like to use the toilet, or to douche, after sex. Hey, what can I say? I'm a thoughtful guy.

I went to her head and removed the ball gag. I gazed at her face and before it could fully register, she was talking a mile a minute. "Let me use the toilet and then bind me up again, okay? Just don't lock the chastity belt. We have to be quick, Myron will be back any minute!" She ran off even before I got to kiss her. I could hear her pee. It sounded like Niagara Falls for a minute or two.

The goddess ran back to the bed. I got to admire her tiny and firm bubble ass, and to see how firm, but not too firm, her boobs were, as they bounced before her. A naked woman frantically running is a wonderful sight, all the more so if her boobs are on the big side. She was truly a goddess of the first order! The goddess spoke to me quickly, almost frantically saying, "Constrain me again, and fast! Remember, don't lock the belt!"

"Give me a kiss first," I said, and even though she was frantically rushing, she completely stopped to have a time out and to give me a totally wonderful, lingering kiss, with luscious tongue action, too. She ran her hands all over my backside and even my ass as we kissed. God, this woman was a fine piece of ass! It's a pity, I thought, as I gazed into her eyes and drank in the beauty of her face before finally putting back the ball gag.

Yes, it was a damnable pity she was not Louise, after all. I had no doubt that she was PWT, though. It takes one to know one, and I know PWT when I see it, and especially when I fuck it. Well, good for her, I thought. She's made it.

You know, I thought to myself, as I left the bedroom and looked for the butler, I should find Louise one of these days, and see how she's doing. Maybe she's horny, too? I gave the butler my bill, and as I drove my small Toyota pickup truck out of the circular driveway, I saw a black Maybach driving into it.

My new lady friend was no doubt going to receive a new round of sex, and probably right soon, at that. Welcome home sex is always great. Well, good for her, I thought. Given her behavior with me just then, I could see why the master of the house wanted her to wear a chastity belt, and I chuckled at the memory.

If ever there was a case for a woman to wear a chastity belt, this woman who was not Louise was an exemplar. I could totally understand, moreover, why her man wanted it unlocked! Maybe next time he'll keep a spare key. I hope not, though. I left my business card on the woman's tummy, right over her belly button, just in case I was ever needed again. You never know.

The master of the house might even lose the key to this woman's heart. Opening a locked heart is a trick I have yet to perform as a locksmith, but hey, I'm game to give it a try. He has my card. It's right there, on her deliciously naked tummy.

12