LoL: Human Curiosities Pt. 01

Story Info
Regular human Eric meets Neeko, enjoys her curiosity.
6.2k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers

League of Legends is owned by Riot Games

All character are 18+

- - -

1.

A young man stood alone in the forest. What the locals of his town called The Summoner's Rift.

He was not happy.

"Damn. Missed the whole fight."

Eric frowned, eyeing a gash that had been torn into a tree's trunk. A grievous wound it was. And it was only one of many. Standing there amidst the towering pines of the forest, Eric could see that few of them were untouched by battle. He spotted slashes across thick bark, chunks taken out from their flanks. He could see burn marks too, whether from fire or acid or something equally gnarly.

The young man ran his fingers along the slice in the bark. A sword had done the deed, he figured. Or a cleaver. And a damn big one, at that.

If Eric had to guess, it was a mark of battle left by Garen Crownguard, the Might of Demacia. Or maybe it was left by that Noxian brute, Darius. Either way, it had to have been a strong warrior to leave a wound this deep in such a mighty tree. A strong warrior... And a big fucking sword.

Eric breathed out. He stepped away from the ancient sentinel, his hiking boots crunching twigs and dried leaves beneath them. He took in the forest around him, marked and scarred by battle. A champion skirmish had taken place here, for sure.

...And Eric had missed the whole damn thing.

With a disappointed huff, Eric reached into his hoodie pocket and dug out his phone. He raised it up to the wounded tree and took a picture. It was the best he was going to get that day.

"There really ought to be an app for this kind of thing." He muttered to himself, moving along to the next tree. This one had some serious burn marks that stretched all the way up to the lowest branches. The smell of toasted wood was still heavy in the air. He took another picture. "Let the fans know when the champions are gonna duke it out. Or something. Came all the way out here... wasted my time..."

The young man trudged along, moving between the trees and taking more photos as he went. They were only a shadow of what he came for. He had wanted the real deal, to get pics and footage of an actual champion skirmish. Garen, Darius, Lux, Jinx, all of them were legends. And Eric just wanted a small taste of their greatness. Even if he only met some of the more obscure champions, he still would have been happy.

But it was not to be, apparently.

Eric continued on. The only sounds were the tweeting of birds, the rustling of leaves in the wind, and his own heavy footfalls on the forest floor. He breathed in the cool air, feeling refreshed despite the disappointment. If nothing else, it was good to leave the apartment and enjoy the outdoors.

He slowed his stride as he found himself in a small valley of sorts. The trees loomed large, of course, but so did the soil itself. The earth rose on both sides, cresting a solid foot above his head, leaving Eric standing at the bottom of a V-shaped trench. Maybe the champions had used it during their battle? The young man had no idea of knowing.

His thoughts were interrupted then when he heard a faint sound, a voice carrying over the ridgeline and into his trench. Eric came to a stop. Excitement shot through him like a jolt of electricity. Maybe not all the champions had left the forest! He could still get a picture of one!

Holding his breath, he listened more closely to the voice. It was a woman's voice, he realized. A young woman, too, if the soft, high pitch was anything to go by. And she was singing. But it wasn't in any language Eric understood.

Eric wanted to know more. He wanted to see her. So he crawled up the side of the trench, moving closer to the source of the sweet, exotic song. It didn't take long for him to reach the crest where he was confronted with some thick shrubbery. The leaves and branches were thick enough that he couldn't see through them. But he could hear just fine.

The woman's voice was clearer now. She was just beyond the bushes in Eric's way, there was no doubt. And with the sweetness of those foreign words flowing into his ears, Eric knew that his only option was to go forward. He couldn't walk away without setting his eyes on this mystery girl.

Careful not to make too much noise as to disturb her song, Eric pushed the thick bush branches aside. He made an opening for himself and crawled through. Uncaring of the dirt and the grime, he continued on until he finally reached the other side... and saw her.

All of her.

His mystery girl was naked, bathing in a crystal clear pond at the center of a small clearing. And she wasn't really a girl, he discovered to his shock. She was certainly female, of that he had no doubt. She had all the necessary - and delightful - femininity. But she wasn't human. Her damn tail made that obvious.

The woman with shiny, multicolored skin stood in the thigh-deep pond, singing blissfully as she rubbed the clear water all over her bare body. And what a lovely body it was! Green along her slender arms and back as well as her swishing tail. Pink along her supple thighs, her taut belly, her cute, humble breasts, and her pretty, heart-shaped face. Even her hair, matted down with water as it was, looked radiant with its varying purple hues. Dark purple here, light purple there. She was a mesmerizing vision to anyone who was partial to the female form.

Eric was almost struck speechless. Almost.

"Woah..."

The peeping tom watched, enthralled as the exotic creature dipped her hands into the water and brought them back up to pour it over her body. Eric's heart raced as his eyes followed the clear liquid as it cascaded down her breasts, her belly, her thighs. The droplets that still clung to her lithe form caught the sunlight then. Oh, how she glistened.

Eric looked on in awe. In the span of a minute, this dud of a trip had turned around completely. His parents had taught him that it was rude to stare - even ruder to spy on naked women. But any needling feelings of guilt he had were overshadowed by the thrill he felt in witnessing such exotic beauty.

Indeed, the show he was getting was way better than any champion fight.

But then she turned and saw him.

Eric's heart skipped a beat. His whole body froze, too shocked to move an inch. He'd been so caught up in the strange woman's bare beauty that he hadn't even considered that she might catch him peeping. He didn't even know what to feel at that moment. Fear? Embarrassment? Shame? All of them at the same time? But what happened next shocked him even more. Rather than breaking into a fit of indignant rage or scandalized panic, the exotic mystery woman instead gave a bright smile and waved at him.

Crouched between the bushes and thoroughly baffled, Eric did the only thing he could do. He waved back.

A smarter man would have turned tail and fled the scene. But something compelled Eric to stand up from his spot amidst the shrubbery. Instead of fleeing, his legs carried him forward, towards the clearing, the pond, and the nude lady with pink and green skin.

And she would surprise him yet again by meeting him halfway. She too rose from the waters, her bare body glistening in the afternoon rays that managed to break through the canopy of branches above them. If she was cold, then she didn't show it. The only sign that she might have felt a chill was that her dark pink nipples had hardened into pointed studs upon her small breasts. But still she smiled as she strode up to Eric.

Even the way she moved was mesmerizing to the young photographer. Her long, slender legs moving gracefully, her curved hips swaying with each step, her supple thighs quaking just so with every footfall.

Before Eric knew it, the mystery woman was standing before him. Nude and wet and smiling at him. It was a wonder he had enough wits about him to speak.

"Uh... Hi." Eric greeted her lamely. She was close enough now that he could see her eyes were a rich amber. He stared into them, enthralled yet again with this beautiful creature. She tilted her head to the side, perhaps confused. She had been singing in a strange language, he remembered. There was a chance she didn't even speak English. Still, Eric carried on. He would apologize, just to cover his bases. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't-"

"You're a human!" The woman said, her smile widening. She reached out and touched his face, her slender fingers running softly against his cheek and chin. She may have appeared to be partly reptilian or amphibian but Eric found her touch to be warm. And gentle. And her accent colored her words wonderfully. "Neeko has always wanted to meet a human!"

Eric blinked. So she did speak English. That was good. And she was friendly, too. That was even better. It sure would have sucked if this had turned into a 'siren song' situation. Eric greatly preferred being alive.

And her name's Neeko. I think.

"And I've always wanted to meet... one of you." Eric spoke with a strained voice. As a red-blooded male of his species, he was very aware of this Neeko girl's nudity. There was a stirring in his loins that started when he first laid eyes on her. And now, with her up close and getting touchy-feely with him, it had only gotten more intense. His cock swelled with blood, hardening into a firmness he knew would not go down so easily. He tried to ignore it, his voice again coming out clipped. "What are you?"

The sexy frog-lizard-chick giggled. A sweet sound. Maybe the sweetest he'd ever heard.

"Neeko is Neeko." She answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

She drew her hands from Eric's face then, letting them fall to rest on his shoulders, then lower on his arms. She gave the firm muscles there a curious squeeze. Her eyes lit up and she let out another fit of giggles. Eric took it as a good sign, his ego swelling some in the face of her appreciation.

"My name is Eric." He said, grinning. He offered his hand to shake, his fingertips just barely brushing against her belly. She hopped back a half-step, startled. It was cute. "Nice to meet you."

Neeko stared at his hand, pursing her lips - her very full, very enticing lips. They were colored pink and they were shiny, like she was wearing lip gloss. For a moment, Eric wondered how she would taste if he kissed her. But then her eyes jumped from Eric's hand back to his face. They were alight with curiosity... and excitement.

"This is how humans say hello? By touching?" Neeko asked him. She did not sound wary or disturbed or disgusted. She sounded intrigued. Even a little giddy.

Eric was a young man. And young men were horny more often than not. With Neeko's nudity, her innocent shamelessness, and her genuine curiosity, it was an inevitability that Eric's mind would go somewhere lewd and wicked. The only surprise was that Eric's brain hadn't gone into the gutter sooner.

He had been peeping on her bathing nude in the middle of the forest. But she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she didn't seem to understand that what he did was wrong. And that offered Eric a very rare and juicy opportunity. One that he just couldn't pass up. Even if he did feel guilty about it.

Eric wasn't a saint. But he wasn't an asshole, either. He'd at least go out of his way to make it enjoyable for her, too.

After all, learning experiences were meant to be fun.

- - -

2.

"Humans greet each other in all sorts of ways. Do you want me to show you?"

Eric was somehow able to keep his voice level and calm. Tail or not, the creature standing before him was clearly female. And a nude woman in the flesh was more than enough to send the young man's heart racing.

Eric watched as her golden eyes lit up in excitement. The strange, beautiful being called Neeko did a little hop, her wet hair flopping as she did. A few rogue droplets of cold pond water pelted Eric's face.

"Yes!" The girl with a tail cried gleefully. "Neeko loves to learn! And making friends is a good thing, no?"

Had he been a cartoon character, a wicked smile would have spread across Eric's face. Instead, the human male gave a simple, friendly nod.

"Making new friends is good." He agreed. His devious plot was going smoothly so far, but now it was time for the true leap of faith. Eric would either win big or Neeko the lizard-frog chick would go jungle wild on his ass. He set both of his hands on her damp, glistening shoulders. Neeko did not push him away. "But being friends with humans is fun. I'll show you. This is called a hug."

Then he hugged her. She was naked, her pink and green body dripping wet, and he hugged her. His arms wrapped around her shoulders, coiling behind her back, and he drew her close. She made a high-pitched sound at his sudden embrace, but it was one of mild surprise rather than of fear or indignation like Eric feared. That was a good sign.

An even better sign was how he felt her nipples brush against his chest, even through the fabric of his shirt. They were hard and poking, likely due to the chill of taking her wet body out of the pond. But Eric liked to think it was partly a reaction to him as well.

His shirt and pants were getting damp, the fabrics drinking in the sheen of water that covered Neeko's bare body. But Eric didn't care. He had a dryer at home. And he was touching, feeling, groping this exotic, nude woman. Sure, she had a tail. But that only added to her exoticism.

Just when he felt that Neeko would push him away or try to squirm out of his hold, the lizard lady started to hug him back. He felt her own slender arms circle his waist, tightening their embrace. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder, letting loose a very pleased hum. The feel of her, the sound of her, it only sent Eric's heart hammering faster.

"Wow! Eric is so warm!" Neeko cooed, her voice slightly muffled as she buried her face into his chest. Over her shoulder, Eric could see her tail swishing back and forth. The young man couldn't help but smirk.

Cute.

"You're very soft." Eric shot back, giving a short chuckle. He rubbed small circles into Neeko's back, enjoying the truth of his words. And she wasn't just soft. Like Eric himself, the lizard lady oddly had some warmth to her body as well. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes, very good!" Neeko giggled, squirming giddily in Eric's arms. Eric stifled a groan, feeling his prick stir in his jeans. He doubted the girl knew how she was torturing him. From any other woman it might have been frustrating. But from Neeko, the innocence was charming. Alluring, even. She drew her head from his chest to look him in the eyes, leaving a damp spot on his shirt. She beamed up at him, her golden eyes glimmering in the light. "You will be Neeko's very first human friend!"

Eric gave a warm smile. But hidden underneath his kind expression was a devious, wicked mind with a devious, wicked plot. And he decided then that it was time to really put it into motion.

"In that case..." He started, gently running his thumbs over the soft skin of Neeko's arms as he held her. "Let me show you how human friends spend time together. It's very fun. I promise."

Neeko giggled again, bouncing in place. It did very interesting things to her lithe body, particularly her breasts. Two humble mounds they were, but even so they possessed a certain plumpness. The soft flesh wibbled and wobbled as Neeko bobbed her body on the balls of her feet, offering an entrancing sight for any red-blooded man.

"Show me! Neeko wants to know!" She moved into his space, planting her small hands on his chest.

On instinct, Eric's own hands fell to her slim waist. His palms settled on the small of her back, right above where her hips and rear began to swell outward from her spine. It was a good place for a man's hands to be, Eric noted. Neeko, god bless her, was too eager to notice just how crooked her new friend's smile was.

Eric gathered his nerves. The time for hesitation was long past. Before his more noble aspect could convince him to stop, Eric's head darted forward. He caught Neeko's lips in a quick kiss.

The pink and green lizard lady gave a small squeak as their mouths connected. Eric felt her slim body seize up in his arms. He preferred to think it was due to shock and not revulsion. A moment passed and both remained still, locked together at the lips.

Her lips... God, they're soft...

Another moment passed and Neeko still hadn't slapped him or shoved him away. Eric took that as a win. He moved his lips over hers, attempting to deepen their embrace. And to his delight, Neeko did the same, kissing back with tentative enthusiasm.

Neeko made a sound against his lips then. A soft hum as she caught his lower lips between hers. Was it a moan of enjoyment? Or was she telling him she wanted a break? Eric didn't want to push his luck too far, so he broke away a moment later.

"That's called a kiss." He told her, his voice low and rumbling. "It's something that very close friends do."

His cheeks felt warm. His whole body too, in fact. His blood was up, hot and frothing in his veins. Eric could feel his cock swelling madly against his jeans. But he couldn't just whip it out immediately. That would have been... impolite.

Neeko gave a low hum, shivering slightly in his arms. She wiggled her body closer to his, pressing her belly flush against his groin. The young man blinked. Eric hadn't realized just how short she was.

"Kissing feels nice." Neeko cooed, squeezing his arms with her small hands. Eric swelled with a measure of pride as he noted the look of appreciation on her pink face. She looked up at him, her big golden eyes melting and jump-starting his heart in equal measure. "Can we do more?"

The smallest pinprick of guilt needled Eric in the back of his head. He ignored it and pressed onward with his very naughty plan. There was no turning back now.

"Sure." He said, smiling. "Sometimes humans kiss even deeper to show how much they like you."

Eric went on to demonstrate this. And Neeko, so sweet and trusting, accepted his affection with giddy enthusiasm. Their lips joined in a deep kiss, certainly deeper than the one they just had. This time Eric took the time to taste this exotic creature. She had lips like a human girl. Her body and her mouth felt like a human girl's. But she was not a human girl. She was Neeko. And Eric couldn't get enough of her.

This was a bad thing. He was a bad young man and he was taking advantage. But how could something so bad feel so good? If this was wrong, why was she so willing? Why did the feeling of her tongue writhing and twisting against his own make his head spin?

Because the forbidden fruit is the sweetest...

Neeko, for her part, took from their joining as much as Eric did. As the human lad dominated her mouth, Neeko devoured him in turn. She pressed her body into his, her little hands grasping desperately at his chest, his shoulders, his neck, his back - any part of his body that she could grope, she groped. She wiggled herself closer, eager for more of his warmth. She moaned into his mouth, soft whimpering sounds that had Eric twitching so madly in his pants that he feared he might spend right then and there.

Then she pulled away suddenly, gasping for breath. She planted her hands on his damp chest, putting a modest distance between them. But still he held Neeko by her narrow waist. Even with his head spinning, his heart hammering, Eric noted that Neeko's tail was swishing excitedly behind her.

"Wow." The beautiful creature said after a moment. Her voice came quiet and breathless. Eric saw her pink face was now flushed a deeper hue and her eyes had a hazy look to them. Eric wasn't the only one getting riled up, it seemed. "I feel... strange. Warm. But it feels nice."

Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers
12