LoL: Human Curiosities Pt. 02

Story Info
Neeko visits Eric at his home, eager to explore him further.
8.9k words
4.67
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers

League of Legends is owned by Riot Games

All character are 18+

- - -

3.

Days had passed since meeting the human. And still the memory burned clear in Neeko's mind. The warmth of his skin, the firmness of his body, the taste of him on her tongue. Neeko did not want to forget.

There was a stirring in her lower belly. Her nerves were whispering, singing. Echoes of what she had felt with him, when she was on her knees...

Neeko wanted to feel that again. She wanted to feel good with her new human friend, Eric.

It was a good thing, perhaps, that she had followed him home after the first time. It was not difficult, not for Neeko. Humans - especially human males - were loud and lumbering. Heavy footfalls he made as he trekked through the forest, back to his noisy, concrete civilization. Staying on Eric's trail was no challenge at all.

Watching him, however, was trickier. Not because it was difficult, no. But because Neeko was so fascinated. Humans who lived in the city, their lives were strange, alien to her. And Eric was no different. Neeko's human friend didn't live in the wild, under the open sky. He lived in a big stone block called an "apartment". But not too far from the forest, as Neeko discovered. Her friend resided close enough that she could come and visit whenever she pleased.

And tonight, Neeko was pleased.

From her spot perched on a high-up tree branch, Neeko watched Eric go through his daily routine. Just like she had done every other day this last week, she watched. And learned.

Through Eric's apartment window, she watched him eat breakfast. Today it was those flakes that came in a box, the kind he poured into a bowl along with milk. Half-naked and with messy hair, he sat at the table and ate. Neeko took in her friend's wiry frame, his slender chest and arms. Humans were hairier than her kind, and their blood ran hotter. Neeko imagined running her hands over his body, feeling that fuzzy warmth again.

Next, her friend washed himself and got dressed. He would leave his apartment and travel further into the human city. That was the worst part of the day for Neeko. She'd never been able to track him through the busy streets. Eric would depart for parts unknown and wouldn't return home for hours. So Neeko entertained herself by watching other people.

Like Eric's neighbor. A female human. The one he always stopped to chat with on his way out of the apartment. A tall, tanned woman with long, golden hair and a very shapely figure. Neeko could see why he always made time to talk with her. Eric's neighbor was beautiful.

It seemed strange to Neeko that his neighbor only seemed to leave her apartment in the evenings, gathering with other human women who were similarly curvaceous. If they were so beautiful and pleasing to the eye, why would they only go out at night?

There were others, as well. Neeko watched two humans, a man and woman, joining together in their bedroom. They were having fun the same way Neeko and Eric did, but also in ways that were new and different. The woman didn't just take the man's cock into her mouth, she took it between her legs as well. Neeko's heart raced faster as she wondered how that would feel. She'd had her fingers between her legs before and that had felt good. But even then, she always felt that she could handle more. Eric's cock was much bigger than her fingers, she remembered...

Neeko pondered that thought along with many others all the way until Eric finally returned. Then those thoughts were gone, disappearing like mist. Her good friend Eric had her attention now. And Neeko had a good feeling that he'd find her company most welcome.

It was almost sunset when Eric the human came back from the city. Unseen on her tree-branch perch, Neeko watched as he stopped to chat with his golden-haired neighbor. A quick, friendly conversation, but Neeko's sharp eyes caught Eric looking down at his neighbor's more pronounced anatomy. If his neighbor noticed it as well, she didn't seem to mind. The golden-haired woman simply smiled and waved as Eric went back to his apartment. Neeko felt a coiling then, deep in her gut. Not quite the pleasant kind she felt when she saw Eric. This one was different. She couldn't quite place it.

But now Eric was alone, no doubt tired after a long day doing... whatever it was he did in the city. Surely, he would be happy to see Neeko again.

The girl of the wilds dropped down from her spying tree. Her heart began to race, anticipation rising in her belly. Already she could taste Eric on her tongue. She could feel the heat of his body under her palms. The way he throbbed in her hands.

Yes, Neeko would show her good friend Eric just how much she missed him. She would do it the way he taught her. They would do what human friends did.

- - -

Eric sat on his couch - lazed, more like. Another day, another dollar... and another evening of watching the game alone. Work had sapped his energy, same as always. But there was something else. A feeling that he was missing something. And Eric knew exactly what.

Tail. A piece of ass. Tight, hot pussy.

Crude words, yes. But they were the truth. At least in Eric's mind. What was the point of busting his ass at his job if he wasn't getting any action? A million people living in the city and he couldn't find a single woman to date? It was ridiculous.

Sure, there was his hot neighbor, Kate, but she was way out of his league. And even though she was a sweet girl and their chats were nice and friendly, Eric had the feeling that they both knew it. Kate's presence was more of a tease than a motivator.

The last time Eric got some action... was with her. Neeko. The cute lizard chick.

And even then, Eric preferred to put that behind him. Yes, it had been wild getting the green babe with a tail to suck his dick bone-dry. But the way he'd got her to that point had been anything but noble and upstanding. He'd lied through his teeth, bullshitted his way into a blowjob talking about friends doing friendly things. And for a newbie, Neeko had been a natural.

Good lord, her tongue...

Neeko's skills at pleasuring a man had been top notch. And still Eric felt like a complete jackass.

Hell, he was getting hard just remembering it. A fat bulge in his jeans as that day by the pond replayed in his mind. It was sick and he couldn't stop it.

A knock at the door shook Eric from his bout of horny self-loathing. The young man found it curious. He hadn't ordered anything for delivery. Had he?

With a groan, Eric rose from the sofa. His half-hard cock twitched in his jeans. He muted the television and made for his apartment door.

He didn't even bother with the peephole, drawing the door open without care. Revealed on the other side was a vision of beauty.

His neighbor, Kate, in all her glory. Radiant, she was, with every inch of her lush, opulent body laid bare. Full, ripe breasts captured his eyes first. He was a mortal man, was he not? Round and succulent and milky, they swelled forth proudly. Lower was her flat yet soft tummy. Toned, but not muscled. Eric wanted to reach out and run his fingers over it. Lower still were her waist and hips, narrow flaring out into wide, rolling hills of tanned flesh. Long, shapely legs all the way down - and all the way back up, as Eric drew his eyes back up to meet Kate's.

Her long, blonde mane was tied into a sporty ponytail with only a few golden strands falling over her pretty face. She batted her eyelashes cutely, silently teasing him with her bright, blue eyes. Her full, cherry lips were curled into a warm, dazzling smile.

"Hello, neighbor." Kate chirped, all casual - as if she wasn't completely nude.

"Oh, wow..." Eric uttered, swallowing. At least his brain hadn't completely bricked. He didn't want her to think he'd never seen a pair of tits before.

Kate gave a soft hum. She clasped her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts just a little more outward. Eric tried not to stare, but those magnificent swells were magnets for his gaze.

"Would you like to come inside?" Kate asked him, bouncing lightly on her bare feet. Eric was so mesmerized by the delicious quakes rolling through her lush body that he almost didn't hear her.

Thankfully, Eric had a sharp enough mind to really listen. Kate's words registered after a moment, nearly striking the young man silent. Her voice sounded so innocent.

"Uh..." Eric tried to find his voice, his cock swelling with blood that would have otherwise gone to his brain. Kate's nudity - and her ocean blue eyes - sent a jolt through his body. A minute ago he had been exhausted, but now he was like a livewire. "I think I'm the one who's supposed to be asking that."

There came a small fit of giggles from the bodacious blonde. The lovely sound stirred something up fierce in Eric's gut and chest, setting his heart pounding harder. Then Kate gave a cute little pout, pushing out that full, glossy lower lip. Eric wondered then just how soft her lips were. He wondered how they would feel against his own.

"Oh. My mistake. I am not so good with expressions, you see." A cute, bashful tone colored Kate's voice. A small thing, but it drove Eric mad just as much as her state of undress did.

But Kate didn't wait for Eric to respond. To his shock, the naked blonde suddenly stepped forward into his apartment. Every one of his nerves were singing, screaming as the perfection of her flawless, tanned body brushed past him and into the main hallway. Too stunned to argue or even utter a word, Eric found his eyes drawn to Kate's succulent ass. He watched the softness of that magnificent derriere quake and wobble with every step she took. A delight for any man to witness.

But then it was out of sight. Kate turned on her feet to face him again, standing at the entry to his living room. She had both hands up against the walls, displaying herself in all her glory. Not as an invitation or a challenge. From the bright smile on her face, Eric understood it was just her being playful. No naughtiness. Just happy to be there, to see him.

But even without the air of seduction, Eric was affected. Like a spell had been placed over his mind.

Eric closed his apartment door. His legs began to move of their own accord, drawing him closer to Kate. Closer to her rich, tanned skin, to her tantalizing curves. With each step, her breasts seemed that much more mouth-watering, her hips that much more delicious.

Somehow, as he approached, Eric managed to draw his eyes back to her face. He found Kate smiling so pleasantly.

He was right before her now, looking down at the deep valley between her tits. It didn't seem real. It had to be a dream. But his cock was rock hard, throbbing painfully, desperately in his pants. Dreams weren't supposed to hurt so good.

"Uh..." Eric started. But Kate did not let him finish. She grabbed him by the collar and tugged him towards her. Her lips caught his, locking the young man in a fierce kiss.

Eric's mind raced. So many thoughts. So many questions. But through the storm of doubt, unease, and lust, Eric's nature as man broke through. For this kiss, Eric took as much as was taken. And with his hands, he had enough nerve and daring to reach down and get handfuls of Kate's perfect ass.

Firm glutes, but soft flesh. Eric gave a squeeze, feeling the plumpness of Kate's rear give in to his grasping fingers. She whimpered into his mouth. Eric groaned in turn. His blood was frothing, boiling in his veins.

But Eric was not a man driven by lust alone. He was a guy with a sharp mind - or so he liked to believe. He had enough wits about him to remain mostly rational. And even in his mad, horny state, Eric knew he needed some clarification. Hot babes didn't normally barge men's apartments naked, after all. With great reluctance, Eric broke the kiss.

Kate gave a soft whine, chasing him with small pecks along his chin and jaw. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, trying to draw him back to her. But Eric's resolve was stronger.

"Not that I don't find you beautiful..." Eric said with a strained voice, grunting pitifully as he felt Kate swipe her tongue against his lower lip. She nipped playfully at him, giggling. He could feel his cock surging even more, something that felt impossible the moment before. Eric willed his voice to become firm, authoritative. "But what brought this on?"

Whether it was the question or his tone of voice, Kate finally took a moment of respite. Though she still had her arms wrapped around Eric's neck, and her naked body was still pressing sensually against his. The blonde gave a thoughtful hum, as if she was pondering his words... and Eric felt her thigh start to press into his groin.

"You seemed lonely. I thought I'd come over and keep you company." Kate told him innocently. Eric looked into her deep blue eyes. He didn't catch any hint of deceit. Absurdly, Kate's sincerity came as more of a shock than her nudity.

"I... I had no idea you felt this way about me." Eric said, incredulous. Perhaps this wasn't a dream. Perhaps fortune had smiled upon him today.

Kate gave a gentle, teasing laugh. It flowed like sweet music. A gift for the ears of man. She rose on her tiptoes, planting a soft kiss right on his lips. Then she retreated with a sigh.

"I've always thought you were cute, Eric." She told him, closing her blue eyes. When she opened them again, Eric was stunned to see that they had turned gold. Her voice came again, but that too had changed. Lighter, smoother, colored by an accent he couldn't quite place but also somehow familiar. "Ever since we first met... that day out in the wild."

Confusion had entered the swarm of Eric's mind, taking dominance. The young man stared at the blonde with golden eyes, giggling at him with a voice that wasn't her own. He felt something brushing against his back, tickling him. It couldn't have been Kate, he realized, not with both of her hands sliding down his chest. Then he saw it. Long and green and purple and swishing playfully right before his eyes.

A tail. Her tail.

"What the hell...?" Eric's skeleton damn near jumped out of his body. Or rather that's what the shock felt like.

Kate broke into another fit of giggles, her bright gold eyes full of mirth and humor. Then she began to change. It was swift, almost immediate. Her tanned skin gave way to pale pink, rich green, and dark purple. Her lush curves gave way to a lithe, slender body. And Kate the bombshell blonde gave way to Neeko the cute lizard chick.

"Neeko had you fooled, yes?" The strange girl from the pond teased Eric as she pressed her slender form into his chest. Too shocked to fight back, Eric did nothing as she pulled his head down for another kiss. The lizard babe murmured softly against his lips. "Neeko is good at surprises."

Eric returned Neeko's kiss. He was only a man. Neeko may not have been a blonde bombshell, but she was cute, female, and willing. And Eric was horny as all hell. Even with the trickery, he found no good reason to turn her away.

"You followed me home..." Eric deduced as he broke their second kiss. He stared down at the lithe lizard babe in his arms. "Why?"

Neeko gave a simple shrug.

"Neeko was bored. Wanted to see Eric again." Neeko gave a small pout, subtler than the one she made as Kate. Somehow, it drove Eric mad all the same. "Does Eric want Neeko to leave?"

"No!" Eric said maybe a bit too suddenly. Neeko stifled a small laugh as Eric felt his cheeks grow warm. "No. I'm just... shocked, is all. You came all the way from the forest to see me?"

"Eric is Neeko's first human friend. That makes you special." Neeko answered him. There was a different kind of lilt to her voice than when she spoke to him back in the forest. Eric felt his manhood twitch between his legs.

"Sounds like a good thing." Eric managed to keep his voice level.

There was a shine in Neeko's golden eyes. Excitement. This was a woman who was eager to get to the fun stuff. Eric understood the absurdity - that this boded both well and ill for him. Such was the way of women. Even lizard women, it seemed.

"Neeko wants to show Eric many more good things. Just like Eric did back at the pond."

Neeko pressed her thigh into Eric's groin again. Eric fought down a low groan.

"That... sounds even better." Eric strained to say.

Neeko answered him with a kiss. This one was not fierce and wild, but instead slow and sensual. She savored it, tasting her human. When she was satisfied, Neeko pulled back. She offered another sweet smile.

"Show Neeko your room." She told him, guiding them both further into Eric's apartment. Her bare feet padded lightly against the wooden floor. She spoke again into his ear, her voice soft and gentle. "Neeko and Eric will do what friends do."

- - -

It was good to touch Eric again. It was most fortunate for Neeko that his clothes were of the simple sort, easy to remove and discard. Except for perhaps his belt. Pesky little thing, she thought as she drew it from his pants. But soon enough, Neeko had Eric as naked as she was.

Seeing his body bare like it mostly was back then in the forest, Neeko couldn't quite describe how she felt. There was a warmth in her belly, pleasant and blooming. It spread through her body, to her limbs, all the way to the tips of her fingers. It was a tingling warmth, one that made her heart race. And it became even more when she touched him.

Running her hands over Eric's warm body, Neeko knew she had made a good choice following her friend home. Without much thought, Neeko darted forward and started planting kisses to Eric's neck. She didn't know why. It just felt right.

"Eric tastes good." She sighed as the flavor of Eric graced her tongue. Neeko couldn't help but feel giddy as she felt the human's arms coil around her waist, drawing her into his warmth.

"Thanks...?" Her human friend replied. He gave a nervous laugh. That puzzled Neeko some. Why would Eric be nervous? She only wanted to feel good with him again. "You're not going to eat me, are you?"

Neeko gave a small laugh of her own. Eric had a way of saying funny things. It was part of the reason she liked him so much. That and how good he felt against her body.

She gave her human a light push, sending him falling backwards onto his bed. The look of shock in his eyes had another fit of giggles bubbling up in Neeko's throat. It was fun seeing his expressions. Even more so when Neeko would start making him feel good.

Just like it was back at the pond, Eric's cock was long and hard. A curious thing it was, thick and veiny and twitching against the open air. Neeko knelt beside the bed, between Eric's legs. His cock pointed right at her face. It twitched again, the bulbous head pulsing. To her delight, there was a bead of wetness dribbling from the tip. Neeko shuddered, remembering how Eric tasted the first time. Without thinking, she swiped her tongue against the cockhead, gathering the drops on her tongue. Eric's early offering tingled in her mouth.

Eric groaned then. To Neeko's ears, she knew it was the good kind of groan. Though he couldn't see her, she gave her friend a beaming smile.

"I'm only going to eat a part of you." She assured him in a most pleased voice, taking a hold of Eric's length with both hands. She swiped her tongue against the tip again, humming. "My favorite part."

Though their time in the forest was short, Neeko had a good memory. She dipped her head down and started to suck.

- - -

4.

Ryswell
Ryswell
414 Followers