Lola the College Cocktease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned away from him and looked at my reflection in the window, adjusting my jean jacket and sarong. Then, I moved towards the door.

"Lola, wait—"

I paused at the door, looking back over my shoulder.

"Listen, I—I've got to have you again. Tuesday, at my office. I won't be so rough next time."

As he started towards me, I raised my palm, commanding him to stop.

"If you believe in determinism, Professor, then I can predict at least one thing," I said, turning back towards the door. "Your daughter's going to be a real slut one day."

...

I walked back out into the hallway and made a beeline for the bathroom, hoping to clean myself up before I ran into anyone. Making sure the door was locked, I began frantically wadding up wet paper towels, trying to wipe away the salty, dry splotches of Professor Daniels' cum that streaked my chin, neck, and cleavage.

As I worked to hide the evidence of what I'd let Professor Daniels do to me, a tsunami of shame and guilt crashed over me. While Derek was sitting outside watching a movie, I'd walked into Professor Daniels' study and taken two loads of old, married cum. And that wasn't all—I had cum for him, twice, once on his fingers and again on his cock. What was wrong with me? How could I let Professor Daniels' use me like that? And why the fuck did I get off on it?

I began to hyperventilate as panic set in. I couldn't let Derek find out what I'd done. We weren't dating or anything, but I'd been tempting him for weeks, and just hours earlier I had literally promised him my body. What would Derek think if after all that I refused to put out? Surely, he would write me off as a cocktease and a waste of time. But what if I let him fuck me and he realized that I'd been with someone else earlier that night? What if he figured out that I was serving him Professor Daniels' sloppy seconds? That thought was even more terrifying. I hadn't been this invested in a guy since I broke up with Tad, and I felt as if I had betrayed Derek before we even had a chance to get started.

Wiping the last of the cum from between my tits, I pulled a tiny perfume sample from my purse, dabbing it along to my collarbone in the hope that it would mask the smell of sex and stale jizz. I closed my eyes for a moment to gather myself.

Fortunately, I'd been through enough sports psychology during my tennis career that I was able to fall back on my training. To be an elite tennis player, you have to have strong mental discipline. You can have tremendous physical gifts, but if you come undone after a mishit ball or a double-fault, no amount of talent in the world can save you. On the tennis court, this involves focusing your mind on the point ahead rather than the last shot or the score of the match. Here, alone in the bathroom, it meant concentrating on the night ahead with Derek rather than the cum that Professor Daniels had sprayed all over my tits and inside my pussy.

I opened my eyes, checked myself in the mirror one last time, and walked out into the hallway. I walked back onto the patio and rejoined Derek, trying to project the sexy confidence I'd had earlier in the night.

"Where you been at, girl?" he said pointedly as I sat down.

"I went instead to use the bathroom, but then I gave myself a tour of the house," I said, hoping there was enough truth in this to keep it from sounding like a lie. "But I'm ready to go if you are."

"Oh, I've been ready," he smirked. "We got some unfinished business."

I raised an eyebrow seductively and nodded my head towards the door.

"Let's go then," Derek said, getting up.

I wanted to avoid seeing Professor Daniels again, but Derek insisted on thanking him for the party. I stood next to him silently, hoping to just wave my goodbye, but Professor Daniels wouldn't leave it at that.

"Are you leaving, too, Lola?"

"Yes. Derek's my ride."

"Well, I'm very glad you were able to come."

At first, I said nothing, but Derek shot me a look that told me I was being rude.

"Thank you for having me."

"Oh, it was my pleasure, trust me. Maybe I'll see you on Tuesday during office hours?"

"Maybe," I said, just trying to get out of the conversation.

Professor Daniels smiled at my answer. Then, he waved to us, and we started towards the door.

...

I was mostly silent on the ride back. I knew I should be acting fun and sexy for Derek, teasing him the way I'd fantasized on the ride up. But although I was determined to maintain a bubbly facade, on the inside, I was shaken.

The whole weeks-long experience of pursuing Derek had been such a confidence booster for me. For the first time, I'd felt as if I were in control of my own sexual destiny, that I'd harnessed the magnetic energy of my body and turned it towards getting what I wanted. Until I met Derek, almost all of my sexual experiences had been initiated by men who lusted after me. These men made it their goal to fuck me, and through a combination of sexual aggression, relentless manipulation, and careful seduction, many of them eventually succeeded. I was accustom to dominant men who chose my fate by using my sexuality against me, expertly exploiting my submissive tendencies to gain control of my body with little regard for what I wanted. I can't say I didn't enjoy this on some level, since these acts of surrender succeeded in making me cum over and over again, but giving in isn't the same as taking control.

With Derek, it finally felt like I was in charge of my fate. Make no mistake: I had every intention of letting him take control of me. For several weeks, I'd fantasized on a nightly basis about the moment of submission, when I would yield myself to Derek and let him drink as deeply as he wished from the bounty of my body. But unlike my previous encounters, this would be a surrender of my own design, not a submission conjured from the darkest corners of my sexual id by the cunning of an older, more experienced man. For Derek, I had rejected the advances of other men and resisted the temptation of my own submissive urges, empowered by the decision I'd made to save my body for an exceptionally deserving alpha male.

And yet it had all come undone so quickly. All my confidence and all my agency had been dashed so easily by Professor Daniels, who simply ignored my objections, unraveled my resolve, and triggered the same submissive impulse that Grant and others had ably divined. For as forceful as he was, I could claim that Professor Daniels had raped me, and perhaps the letter of the law would agree. But in all honesty, I felt shamefully complicit in what had happened. He had coerced me, certainly, but in the moment of truth, I was the one egging him on, baiting him to at least finish what he had started.

Professor Daniels' speech about determinism may have been a ploy to lull me into a vulnerable position, but as the Escalade cruised back towards campus, I couldn't help feeling that there was truth in what he had said. Did I really have free will or was my fate predestined? Based on my sexual encounters to date, it was hard to feel like I had much agency in my dealings with men. It seemed instead like there was something wired into my DNA, a code inscribed on my body that could override my self-control and render me defenseless. Worse yet, it seemed that although I couldn't crack the code, the operating manual was written in a language that only the most arrogant, brazen, and aggressive men could understand. If I couldn't help the way that my body responded to these men, then how much choice did I really have?

I was pulled from these thoughts by the feel of the Escalade rolling to a stop outside Derek's building. As we stepped out of the car, Derek commented on my silence.

"So are you faded or just shy all of a sudden?"

"Sorry," I said, trying to get my head back in the game. "I just get lost in thought sometimes."

"Well, you wanna come upstairs and tell me about it?" He flashed a megawatt smile. "Or I can show you what I've been thinking."

Derek gestured for me to go ahead of him, and as I passed him and started up the stairs, he smacked my ass with the palm of his huge hand.

"Look at you being naughty in public," I teased, willing myself to play along.

"Says the runway queen of Philosophy 101," he fired back, following behind me.

Earlier in the night, this comment would've come off as a harmless and accurate flirtation, but now it served as a reminder of what had happened with Professor Daniels. If I hadn't put myself on display at the beginning of each class... if I hadn't exhibited my body with such seductive intent... if I hadn't been so singularly focused on capturing Derek's attention, then maybe I wouldn't be climbing the stairs with a load of Professor Daniels' cum still fresh inside me.

As we entered Derek's apartment, I saw that the place was empty, so we would have it all to ourselves. Which meant that Derek would have me all to himself.

This was the moment I'd been waiting for, anticipating, craving. I'd expected to feel a bit nervous, a kind of butterflies-in-the-stomach pregame jitters. After all, I was about to get fucked by Derek Williams, a man who was not only tall, handsome, and a genuine campus celebrity, but who was also going to be my first Black guy. Maybe that shouldn't have mattered to me, but I would be lying if the sense of taboo didn't add some to my excitement.

Yet my feelings of excitement were mixed with a real sense of panic. What if Derek discovered what I had done? The thought terrified me. When I felt Derek's huge hands grip my hips from behind and pull me back against his massive frame, I was desperate to buy time to think.

"Do you have any tequila?" I asked, turning to face him. "Or vodka?"

"You trying to drink more?"

"I just need to loosen myself up... for you," I said, putting my hands on his strong shoulders and pressing my tits into his rock-hard chest. "You aren't in a hurry, are you?"

"I mean, I been waiting for this." He reached both hands behind me and cupped my ass so hard he practically lifted me off the ground. "But I guess I can wait one drink longer."

He let me go and walked into the kitchen.

"I've got orange juice if you need a mixer," he called. "Or we can do shots long as you don't get too messy."

As he spoke, an idea began to form in my mind. I took a deep breath. If I was going to do this, I would need to get very drunk just to keep my nerve.

"Shots," I said. "Let's do shots!"

Derek brought a bottle of tequila back into the room, along with a salt shaker and a lime cut into wedges.

"If we doin tequila shots, then we doin body shots," he smiled.

In response, I slid the jean jacket off my shoulders, completely exposing my bikini-clad tits.

"Me first," I said.

Derek nodded, pouring tequila into a shot glass. Then, he took off his tank-top, revealing the most chiseled male physique I'd ever seen up close. He put a lime wedge in his mouth and shook some salt into his hand. Then, he smeared the salt across his chest. Finally, he handed me the shot.

I approached him. His skin was dark in the soft light of the living and I could see the salt crystals glistening in the crevices of his huge, incredibly-defined pecs. As I held the shot inches from his chest, I could smell the salt mixing with the scent of coconut oil.

I opened my mouth and ran my tongue slowly over his chest from left to right, dipping it into the depressions crafted by countless hours of grueling cardio and weight training. When I was finished, I retraced the same path from right to left, cleaning every grain of salt from his body and leaving a trail of wet, salty saliva behind.

When I finished, I tossed the shot back, the tequila burning wonderfully on its way down. Then, I stood on my tiptoes and I took the lime from Derek's mouth, letting the juices run down my chin and drip onto the swell of my breasts.

"My turn," Derek said. There was an edge in his voice. I could tell he was getting turned on.

He poured himself a shot and set it down, handing me a lime wedge, which I put it my mouth. But instead of handing me the salt shaker, Derek poured the salt liberally into his right hand. With his left, he grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. Then, with his right, he grabbed my tits roughly, smearing the salt all over the fleshy mounds and down into my cleavage.

"Mmhmm," I moaned lightly around the lime in my mouth. His touch sent electric waves coursing through me.

"About time," he said, looking down at my tits. Then, he thrust his face in between my tits and began licking at me wildly.

"Ohgod, Derek, go slow," I squealed, the words escaping from my mouth around the lime.

He wasn't listening. His mouth was suddenly everywhere, engulfing my tits, paying no heed whatsoever to boundaries formed by the cups of my bikini. His laced his tongue inside the cups, pushing them aside with his nose, and attacking my exposed nipples.

"Ohhh... oh, Derek, baby, wait," I moaned, trying push him off as I realized that his tongue was working itself over the same contours of my tits that had recently been streaked with Professor Daniels' cum. I was praying that my efforts to clean up combined with the salt would obscure any evidence of my tryst with the older man.

But neither my words nor my hands could deter Derek, who obviously had some pent up sexual energy of his own. Before I could stop him, Derek's hands moved behind my back, untying the strings of my bikini.

"Ohh, ohhhhhhh fuck," I mewled in fear and excitement as he pulled the bikini away from my body, leaving me topless and exposed for the second time that night.

With my huge, round tits on display, Derek's hunger went into overdrive. He brought his huge hands back where I could see them and began squeezing my tits together, forming an even deeper cleavage for his tongue to probe. He wasn't trying to be rough, but even so, he was getting worked up and the strength of his hands was terrifying as he devoured my tits.

"Ohhhhgod, ohhhhhhhfuck," I moaned.

He was practically inhaling me, so ravenous was his hunger, and as he my pushed my tits together, his tongue seemed to lick both my nipples at the same time, a sensation I'd never felt before. As his dark hands and mouth consumed my golden, sun-kissed skin, my pussy began to soak uncontrollably.

After several more seconds, Derek finally released me and reached for the shot, throwing it back easily. Then, he plucked the lime from my mouth, letting his tongue pass over my lips as he did.

As he poured another shot, I quickly took stock of the situation. Derek had skillfully embraced the pretext of us doing shots to get my top off, and now the huge tits I'd been tempting him with for weeks were drenched in his spit. I was breathing heavy, my tits rising and falling seductively as Derek pushed another shot into my hand.

"Your turn," he said.

The edge in his voice had hardened even more as his ardor rose. Now clothed only by my sarong and my tiny bikini bottom, I was extremely conscious of the extent to which Derek's gigantic body dwarfed me and how alone we were in his apartment. I had a plan, but if Derek had other ideas, I knew there was nothing I could do to stop him from doing whatever he wanted with me.

As I held the shot in my dainty, pink-tipped fingers, Derek poured salt into his hand and reached down to his board shorts. He loosened the drawstring just slightly. Then, he rubbed the salt across the deep, muscular V that formed at his hips, smearing it below his belly button along the happy trail that descended below the waistband.

"Take your shot, bitch," he said, staring down at me. "You been begging for it for weeks now."

Slowly, I dropped to my knees. The moment I'd been waiting for was finally here.

Holding the shot with one hand, I wrapped my fingers delicately around the waistband of Derek's board shorts and gently tugged them down, exposing the well-cropped bush of his pubic hair. I moved my lips to within an inch of his happy trail and took a deep breath, taking in his scent as I reveled in teasing him for just a few seconds longer.

Then, I looked up at Derek, opened my mouth, and began to lick him, diligently lapping up the salt buried in the creases of his hips. I ran my tongue over the tuft of his pubic hair, wetting it with my spit, working my way downward as my hand slowly tugged the waistband lower.

As his waistband descended, Derek's cock finally emerged, one inch at a time. At first, I followed the descent of his waistband with my tongue, tasting the root of his shaft as it came into view. But soon, I pulled my head away so that I could take in and fully appreciate the sight unfolding before my eyes.

He was gigantic. At that point, I'd been with a lot of well-endowed white guys, to such an extent that I considered myself both a size queen and a big cock specialist. I thought my days of being surprised and intimidated by big dicks was over.

I was wrong.

As his waistband crept further and further south, I kept expecting to see the head of Derek's cock come into view, but his shaft kept going and going. When his huge, dark mushroom tip finally appeared, my mouth opened so wide that my jaw practically unhinged, a reaction that was partly one of amazement and partly a recognition of what I would be required if I was going to swallow him.

"Holy shit," I whispered, taking in the view.

Freed from his board shorts, Derek's cock stood at attention, aimed at my beautiful Asian face like a mahogany club. His thickness wasn't so different from the other guys I'd been with, but his length was unlike anything I'd seen. In most cases, a big dick is a big dick, but Derek had to be at least a full inch or so longer than the biggest white guys I'd taken. His cock was so long that its hardness seemed to be in defiance of gravity.

"How... how big?"

"You ain't down there to measure," he said, looking at me from above. "Take that shot."

I raised the tequila shot to my lips, closed my eyes, and poured it back. When I opened my eyes, I watched as Derek took the remaining lime wedge and squeezed it over his shaft, letting the juices drip all over his engorged tool.

"You're gonna lick up every last drop," he growled, tossing the spent wedge aside.

I didn't need any further prompting.

Rather than try to take him in my mouth right away, I stuck out my tongue and began to lick him, working my way up his shaft and back down again. Lapping the spilled lime juice, I let my lips and tongue trace the contours of his massive meat, luxuriating as I felt the blood pumping through the protruding veins that wrapped his shaft.

I grasped the head of his cock with my delicate, pink-nailed fingers and cupped his huge, distended balls with the other. As I licked him up and down, I pumped his head slowly with my left hand and stroke his balls lovingly with my right, enjoying their substantial, cum-filled heft. This cum is my mission, I thought, moving my lips and tongue to his balls and taking one in my mouth. I am going to drain every last ounce of his cum tonight.

With my mouth full of Derek's balls, I moaned, making sure to let Derek know how much it turned me on just to service him. I'd been looking forward to this for weeks, but after what had happened earlier in the night, I felt an even greater sense of urgency to make this extra sweet for him. I'd taunted Professor Daniels by telling him what a good, willing slut I could be for a guy with a big enough cock. I was intent on making this promise a reality by worshipping Derek's huge cock in ways that Professor Daniels would never be able to enjoy. In my drunken, sex-addled mind, I reasoned that if I used all of my skills on Derek, I could stick it to Professor Daniels for what he had made me do.

"Mm-hmm, goddamn," Derek moaned softly, enjoying the view from above.

1...345678