Lola's Lurching Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, in case you still need me to manage one of your vineyards?"

"Or perhaps in case I need you to chair my subsidiary, Gatehouse Wineries Ltd should I proceed into such a venture. In having been a reclusive, you'd like the thought of living away from the mainstream on Waiheke Island, would you not?"

"Omigod, more chocolate-coated truffles."

"You are not tossing turds at your boss, are you, Miss Hunt?"

"No sir," she said submissively, head bowed.

Her multi-millionaire boss (30) guffawed, possibly having the best day ever in his relatively short career in business.

And thus, began a successful partnership to totally reconstruct Cooper Roper's business ownerships, aimed at ending ready to start afresh once he's divested the businesses and property he'd inherited from his father and grandfather's efforts in the past.

* * *

Two major developments would occur as a result of that initial working union.

Cooper and Lola would soon roll into a sexual relationship, that would not last for long before slipping into a life-long friendship, as a result of born-again Cooper wishing to plough the field sexually, so to speak.

The other more fundamental change would mainly concern Lola. She had estimated her work relationship with Cooper would last eight months before planning for the dispersal of his current businesses and the demolition of the Roper Mansion and its 22 acres of land prepared for sale to include the Gatehouse cottage were finalised in detail. The city council-approved of the land would include a section of the lakefront wooded land passing into council ownership as a public-owned reserve as part of the negotiated subdivision proposal.

But investors slowly returning to the market strongly after the national emergency lockdown aimed at successfully curbing the spread in New Zealand of the international COVID-19 virus pandemic, meant that Lola's planning role for Cooper actually ended after five months.

Chapter 6

As the planning stage for the disposal of Cooper's domestic properties and businesses that he owned began rolling, with Cooper and Lola working closely together, she began noting growing evidence that other females were entered Cooper's life socially.

She shrugged, unworried, as he was free to ram whoever he liked, as she had no formal relationship with him beyond her work contract. It appeared either she lacked bridal appeal in his mind, or he didn't propose to marry anyone.

Lola organized the first attempt to quit a business, asking Cooper should she arrange for them to meet the executives of the cycle division to discuss the possibility of a worker acquisition of the enterprise.

"Yeah, go ahead. You and I had discussed that possibility several weeks before I hired you. Let's do that at a business lunch on-site either next Tuesday or Wednesday. At some stage early in the meeting, I'll call on you to speak passionately to my executives and managers from the cycle division about the business prospects of a huge increase in demand for battery-powered cycles as developers begin increasing available battery power to provide al-day use on one single battery charge as a result in advances in new technologies."

"You motivated me back when we discussed that earlier, along with your suggestion that the door was opening for greater use of commercial deliveries in urban areas by basket equipped or trailers haulage by electric-powered bicycles, especially smaller communities."

"Okay, boss."

Six weeks later, most of the current senior executives signed up to purchase shares in the restructured bicycle division.

Cooper said to Lola, "Dinner tonight to celebrate?"

"What, you are choosing me over your other women?"

Although surprised by Lola's comment, Cooper ignored it, saying, "Tonight is exclusively about you and me."

"Okay, it's indeed a big moment for us to celebrate and the negotiations to sell three more divisions are proceeding well. Let's go to that Korean restaurants and you spend the night at the cottage."

"Great, should I pack condoms?"

"Of course."

During the meal, Lola said, "We are having a lovely time together. It would soon end if the present rate of progress continues. I have our business broker Nigel in discussions with three commercial developers over the residential land."

"Three? I was told by Nigel that he was in discussion with a developer."

Lola said, "One is good; however, two are better, and three are better still. That increase number suggests there will be competition for your property, which is to be expected for prime land."

"Christ, you now work tirelessly for me and perform in business circles as a professional. I'll find you a job, how about as CEO of Gatehouse Enterprises? I'm about to begin hiring staff to set up my first new business, a General Consultancy for Smaller Business."

"Thanks, but no thanks Cooper. I aim to return to the quieter life as soon as my present service to you come to its natural end. Living as a semi-reclusive has some appeal. Now, sex tonight will not be without significance..."

Lola pointed out to Cooper he had a gravy spill on the left lapel of his beautifully tailor white jacket.

"Oh fuck, nurse!" he called in panic.

"You mean waitress; one is arriving now in a hurry."

After the spill was cleaned away successfully, Cooper said, "As you were about to say earlier?"

"Sex tonight is a significant milestone because in three days it will be exactly one year since you first spoke to me immediately after those gunshots. You'd heard seven shots and rushed down from the big house to calm me."

"Christ, time really does fly and I'm just as stupid as I always was, I mean it took me the best part of a year to fuck you for the first time."

"I never was in a particular hurry for that to happen in the wake of being freed from that steadily reverting beast that I once called my beloved husband."

"Yeah, life's tough, isn't it? I'll temporarily dump those two gold-diggers who have been hanging around me while you remain in my employment and we can fuck every night if you wish."

Lola sighed and said perhaps every third night would suit her.

Cooper said fine and asked why was everyone around them staring at them.

"Because you have been talking too loudly. Oh, oh, here comes the grim-looking manager. Let's go to that restaurant that specialises in 'drop in for a desert'."

"So, you don't want me to tell the manager to fuck off?"

"No darling. Throw some money on the table and let's leave with dignity."

Much later, Lola rolled a condom on to Cooper and said lightly, "Have I handled this ugly purpled-headed cock before?"

"You sure have baby, you jerked it off over both of us, starting without my permission."

"Well proceed lovingly big boy. You have my permission to bang yourself dry and please excuse me if I only appear excited during the first session. I quickly become bored with excessive fucking and easily fall asleep."

Cooper leered, waggling his erection.

"But it will be different for you babe, because tonight it's me."

She giggled excessively and that really aroused him.

Cooper entered their office in the mansion at 1.00 on Friday afternoon with a box of items from a fast-food outlet.

"It's Cooper," he shouted toward the day room.

"Don't shout and go away," moaned Lola, from the living room couch facing away from him.

He went over and grinned, looking down at a supine body.

"Are you sick," he asked sympathetically."

"Yeah, sick of you," she vented in uncharacteristically rudeness.

He laughed, deepening her scowl even further. What really is wrong?"

"Thanks to you, I defaulted on my regular morning kayaking workout this morning due to my exhaustion from last night. I got out of bed scaring myself silly. I thought I'd become a semi-double paraplegic. I could scarcely operate my limbs, having great difficulty to walk or lift my arms."

"What bought that on?" he worried, thinking she appeared to be blaming him.

"You, you uncompromising fucker."

"Me?" he said defensively. "But how can you blame me. You were all over me for half the night before you dropped asleep during the final session. You had pleaded with me to try every position known to man and then to improvise."

"That couldn't have been me," she said helplessly, making Cooper think she was hopeless at lying.

"And you also deny that you even were there?"

"Christ, get off my back and lay off the pressure. Of course., I was there."

He grinned, "And how could I not forget you, wrapping your legs around me hour after hour and crushing me with the strength of a python and using your hands and arms whenever I was on top of you, and that was frequently, to pull me while yelling, "Push it farther and farther up me you fucking long and fat dick motherfucker."

"Omigod, you triggered me into becoming a super-slut for the first time since my 18th birthday party when my closest male and female friends took me to the beach later and gang-banged me. I've avoided being gang-banged ever since but have constantly feared that one day some motherfucker going solo with me would trigger my inherited super-slut genes."

"Sorry."

"And I apologise too for being such a bad-arse to you last night."

"Bad-arse? What the hell are you talking about? Last night you almost enticed me to fuck myself into oblivion. You became my best fuck ever, easily beating my previous best five fucks even if they were combined."

"Really?"

"Yes, and absolutely no bull. Three times you had me blackening out for a minute or so after ejaculating, with stars and fireworks creating a fading dazzling and eruptive scene in front of my closed eyes."

"Wow, then perhaps we could go again on Monday night but with you committing to easing back a little?"

"Yes, I agree to that and it will probably be Monday before my daily erections manage to appear again. Christ, what a night and with you of all females, Lola. I'm left thinking that you were born to fuck, and wonder have you not yet realized that? It's difficult to figure you out, because sometimes your involvement could be described as pathetic."

"Perhaps I have more important and worldly issue on mind, Cooper, such as assisting you in your quest to reposition and helping to ensure you get the best returns achievable for your business empire that we are busily demolishing. Alternatively, blame yourself for failing to wind me up to me maximum level of excitement,"

"Well yeah, you are near-perfect in other areas. You are consistently beating me out on the lake and you have brilliantly contributed to assist me achieve my commercial ambitions and that's something I shall never forget."

"Yep, I'll be sad ending our business relationship but find comfort in the belief that we will continue on being great friends. Please invite me to your wedding, if you ever have one."

"Thank you, Lola. I value your encouraging comment tremendously," Cooper sniffed. "We have been through such a huge lot together amid challenging circumstances in such a short time, very much more than most couples would experience in their entire adult lifetime together."

"Agreed, and don't cry. We mainly have experienced fulsome quality time together and that's not to be sneezed at. We simply worked in unity and made it happen and I'm pleased that I'll soon be leaving you in good shape with great challenges ahead of you. I'm looking forward to moderating my life. I believe I was born to take life slowly and, as they say, give myself time to smell the flowers."

"When will you leave me?"

"I should think as soon as we have a signed contract with the developer for the sale of the land on which the Gatehouse cottage sits, I shall begin preparations to move out after being assured that everything else in the disposal of assets plan continues to proceed smoothly."

"Oh boss, I suggest you don't necessarily take the highest offer when tenders for the 22 acres that include the decaying mansion and the lovely Gatehouse close. Go through the submitted development proposals looking for the most sensitive development of the land that would have made your mother happy."

He smiled and said, "I appreciate your volunteered representations on behalf of my late mother as being both sensitive and balanced Lola. It in the final analysis I'm left stymied, I'll appoint a team and manage the redevelopment of the land myself, hiring a professional land developer as on-site manager."

"Great thinking. Let's have coffee and you tell me about your personal life now and what you think of installing a mistress or do you have ideas about who would be great for you as your future wife?"

"I-I'm not comfortable talking to you about such things."

"That's too bad, I feel very comfortable about it. For instance, are you likely to hook up with tart that I threatened to smash her teeth down her throat as soon as I leave you back in near isolation?"

"Is that a recommendation?"

"No, arsehole, that's me simply winding up your brain."

"Thanks, Lola. The first thing I need to do is to move out of the mansion for something more modern, more suitable. Perhaps I could move in with you, err temporarily."

"There's little chance of that happening. I plan to relocate beyond your easy reach to ensure we make a definite cut to our daily relationship. We'll continue to be in phone contact of course if we need to bother with that. Ooh, while on your immediate future, do you recall that popular architect I once introduce to you as someone I've met kayaking, Meredith Allen?"

"Yeah, the good looking with big... um...?"

"Speak of women as a gentleman, Cooper."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. Well she told my last week she and husband Raymond have commenced a trial separation. Meredith said she's not fussed which one of them has the two kids as she's more interested in regaining an interesting sex life."

"Oh really? How old is she?"

"Thirty-two and she's fit plays competitive club night tennis and surfs and it's my guess after catching the way she looks at guys, she probably favours robust sex."

"Do you have her number?"

"No, but the firms she's a partner with is in Takapuna, Bruce Williams and Partners, Architects."

"Thanks, I make an appointment with her and talk to her about finding a waterfront site to build an impressive house for me and my future wife I've yet to find."

"Omigod, that could make her more than just interested in you. She'll almost wet herself wondering how to secure you as a client and perhaps may even ask you if you are interested in pussy."

"No way would she ask me that."

"I agree, Cooper. It's highly unlikely. But then, one never knows with women. Where are you going?"

"I'm off to Takapuna. I know where her office is. I'll barge in and demand to see her."

"That could work. Undo two more buttons of your business shirt and she might glimpse something of your six-pack."

"Oh, and if the receptionist says you can't see her without an appointment, say in a loud voice that possible could carry to her office, "I demand to see Mrs Allen. Tell her I'm Cooper Roper in need of a new house."

"Oh, I like that advice," Cooper chuckled, racing off.

Lola sighed and smiling said, "Bloody men!"

Much later, her phone on the bedside at the Gatehouse Cottage stirred her into answering the call but she was too sleep-befuddled to check who the caller was at 11.48.

"Hi, it's Cooper. Thought I should let you know. Everything went A1. And Meredith fucks beautifully."

"I'm pleased to hear that, lovely man. Goodnight" Lola said sweetly, and turned off her phone angrily and yelling, "Why the fuck did he have to say they had sex?"

Part Two Coming