Lolly and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life became Lolly as much as her life became me, her mom still worked for the family, so Harriet's main job was raising me. Harriet's education stopped at sixteen when she became pregnant, she was a voracious reader, smart and nobody's fool. When I was in third grade, they'd called my dad into school, told him I was a hypersensitive child and needed to be put on a drug called Ritalin. Talking at supper that night dad shared what the school counselor had said.

Harriet seldom spoke to my father unless spoken to, in a soft voice she spoke up from across the table.

"Boy doesn't need drugs, he's bored."

Dad went to school with me for two days and sat at the back of the classroom, reaching the conclusion that nothing they did was challenging me. Father went about finding a state certified teacher who would come Monday through Friday and teach me at home, a young teacher who had also been an advanced student and was willing to do as dad asked. When he taught me, he was also teaching Harriet as she sat with me for every lesson. What I learned, she learned.

He was a cocky and arrogant young man, full of himself, often being forward with Harriet, which angered me, she was my Lolly. It didn't reach a point of confrontation though until I was twelve. Harriet had gone into the kitchen to prepare lunch with him right behind her, which was unusual, he always stayed in the room with me, being a curious lad I snuck to the kitchen door. I peeked through as she slapped him, grabbed him by the knot of his tie with her left hand, threw and pinned him against the wall, slapped him again with her right and grabbed him by the balls.

Tears were pooling in his eyes as she squeezed her right hand. "Listen asshole, just because my skin color is the same as yours doesn't give you the right to paw me. If you ever so much as touch me again I'll crush your little balls and rip off your tiny dick, you're pathetic."

She slapped him again and let him slump to the floor, turning to make us lunch. As quickly as it began, it was over. I thought she might have him fired, she didn't, he behaved, school went on and I was in advanced status for every class I was assigned. Muriel's health was diminishing rapidly at this juncture of my life, I never quite understood why daddy kept two servants, Lolly or Muriel would have been enough, until that night. Harriet had taken over most of the household chores, Muriel loved to cook and still took care of the evening meal with Harriet serving before she sat down with us at the table.

I was fourteen when my father nearly destroyed my life. As Harriet stood next to him placing a plate of food in front of him his hand went up the back of her skirt which caused her to jump, she gave him a dirty look and stepped in to finish what she was doing. His hand went up her dress again, she slapped it and stood glaring at him. As she was untying her apron, she told my dad.

"Mr. Howard I've lived in this house all my life, you've always been good to me, I love Kevin like he was my own and I love you sir. I know you and mama sleep together, but that's because you love each other, well sir, I don't love you the same way mama does and I'm not going to be your house whore. I'll call my aunt for a ride tonight and pick up my belongings tomorrow."

She draped the apron over the chair back, turned, got her coat from the hall closet and walked out the door. I was super pissed, Muriel was pissed, dad was six shades of red. I was old enough that I remember yelling what an awful person I thought he was and if Lolly left tomorrow I was going with her. Harriet had walked to the phone booth, called her aunt and stayed the night with her. I was in class the next day when her aunt's car drove up, I ditched what I was doing and bound for the entryway where I found my dad, holding the door open he asked Lolly to please hear him out.

"Harriet, please don't leave, I behaved badly and I'm so ashamed of myself. You belong here, please don't go, I make a solemn promise to you something like that will never happen again. Even when I'm dead and gone, Kevin will take care of you for life, this is your home."

Harriet stared at dad for over a minute before she turned to her aunt, "You can go Aunt Tilda, thanks for letting me stay by you. Let me give you money for gas."

Tilda would have none of that, but she did look at dad and shake her finger at him. My dad had the look of a schoolboy who'd just been scolded. Lolly's nickname for me was always baby boy, if she was looking for me she seldom used my name, it was always "baby boy, where are you?"

As I aged I *found* myself as they say. Walking into the kitchen for my regular Saturday breakfast of pancakes I didn't smell the normal aromas, Lolly sat at the table with a cup of coffee, pointed to me, then to the chair next to her. Even at the age of eighteen I knew better than to argue with her, I hurried to the chair and sat down, confused.

"Baby boy, where are my red panties? I put them in the hamper this morning, but when I went to sort clothes twenty minutes ago, they weren't in it. Bring me my panties and do it now." She scowled.

I bolted to my room, hanging my head I slipped them in her hand when I returned.

"My gosh Kevin, they're sticky, what has gotten into you boy?" With a devlish grin she continued. "You like them used don't you? Did you sniff them, were you a dirty boy and taste them? I'll bet you did."

I could never lie to her and she knew it, my head hung in shame as I tried to apologize.

"Baby boy, if that's what you need to do there are lots of white nylon panties that will feel good wrapped around your willy, but you aren't going to be dumping anymore of your spunk into my silk panties or the bed sheets. Understand?"

I nodded as she got up to make breakfast. She had inadvertently given me permission to use her underwear as long as they weren't her silk ones. Following breakfast we went about our daily routines. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I knew I'd be sneaking a pair very soon. While she was doing dishes I sauntered into the laundry room where clothes were sorted for washing, bending over as casually as I could I grabbed a pair and stuffed them in my pocket. For the remainder of the day I was constantly feeling inside my pocket for those soft smooth panties. Laying in bed that night I wrapped them around my pole and gave myself a good working over, shooting into my new treasure.

Being home schooled I had very few friends, so I was surprised when dad suggested I throw a July Fourth party, invite kids I knew and get to know them better, which I did. I walked out into the yard next morning to help Lolly clean up when she sidled next to me grinning.

"I see you kissing that pretty little blond last night, I think she's the Thompson girl."

"Yeah, it was nothing, she says I kiss like a fish. Who wants to go out with somebody who kisses like a fish?"

Later in the day I walked in from outside while she was cooking supper. She beckoned to me with her finger and I obeyed. Standing in front of her she told me to kiss her, needless to say, I wasn't about to disobey, I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips with one of those extreme puckered sphincter kisses.

"She's right baby boy, you kiss like a fish, with a little practice and technique we can remedy that situation. Soften your lips and kiss me again, that's better, you need to find yourself a girlfriend and practice some. You'll get better at it."

The kiss became a game of sorts for the summer, I'd kiss her each morning and then she'd tell me what I did right or wrong. It was by no means a romance thing, she was simply giving me pointers on how to be a good kisser. I was in my first year of community college and trying to fit in, so when I would be asked about a girlfriend I always said I had one, with Lolly in mind. I was eighteen and she was thirty five, in my head I knew there was no way she could pass as an 18 or 20 year old and I was too young to realize I was falling head over heels in love with her. That was also the winter Muriel died in her sleep, dad seemed to go downhill following her death.

I was in my second year of community college when my dad became sickly and bedridden most of the time, it took him just over a year to die. I was in my first year at state, since I'd done all the preliminary courses at community it would only take me two years to receive my degree in business management and finance. Dad had been very thorough in making sure everything was laid out to benefit me once he'd passed on. I was 21 so I was a legal adult, and with that came more responsibilities, mainly household stuff, the business was to be run by the board of trustees until I graduated from college, at which time I would take full control of daily operations.

He'd also taken care to make sure Harriet would not be without, leaving her a sizeable inheritance, she could have quit working and lived comfortably the rest of her life, she chose not to do that. She remained at the house and between the two of us we figured out how everything ran as far as utility bills, taxes, house maintenance, all the things that go on without noticing as you grow up. We had also become closer, the kissing was no longer a lesson, it hadn't evolved into anything more physical, but it wasn't because we didn't have the urge to. It was Lolly who kept things in perspective.

I would come home every third week to do laundry, have some decent food, spend time with Lolly and sneak another pair of panties to take back with me. On a Saturday night when I thought she'd gone to her aunts I went to the hamper, found her red silk panties and began ministering to my aching dick. With no forewarning my door opened, it was Lolly with a basket of clean clothes, her eyes transfixed on my flag pole.

"Baby boy, I thought we had agreed if you used my other panties you wouldn't jack off into my silk ones. What am going to do with you?"

Sitting next to me on the bed she reached out, grabbed my cock with the panties wrapped around it and began pumping. I couldn't look away from Lolly's brown hand wrapped around her red silk panties sliding up and down my pale pole. It took no time for me to stiffen and howl, Harriet grabbed the towel I had lying on the bed and caught the spunk as it exited my body. Wiping her hand, grabbing her panties she leaned in and kissed me.

"Nice package Kevin, that will make any woman happy. Now ... no wanking into my silk panties, when you come home, I'll help you, but when you're away you'll have to take care of yourself. I'm sort of hoping you'll leave it alone so I can be more "hands on" when you get home." We snickered at her comment.

We'd been playing that game about two months when I finally got bold enough in a make out session to ask if I could feel her breast. She looked at me, left me hanging at least thirty seconds and then put my hand on her breast. I massaged and squeezed, Lolly moaned, "Not so hard Kevin, be gentle with them."

She had said "them", an open invitation to feel the other. By the time it was necessary we stop and go to our separate beds her top was open, bra undone, me softly caressing and sucking her taught nipples.

The next morning at breakfast I saw her in a robe at the range for the first time in my life. I could tell she had no bra on as she walked to me. Pushing me down on the chair she opened the top enough to put a nipple in my mouth and pull my head tight to her chest. Following me making each nipple hard she covered her breasts and told me an interesting story.

She told me the first night she nursed me I was so hungry that when I latched on it was so hard it shot pain through her chest, and I was so sloppy there was milk all over her breast and my face. She told me I was a little piggy when it came to the tit, I would suck so hard at the beginning, then as my tummy would fill and I'd begin drifting off to sleep I'd lose suction and milk would dribble down her breast and my chin.

"I loved watching those little pink lips sucking on my brown breasts, nipples stretched out an inch, your little pink hands softly kneading my breasts, keeping the milk flowing. As you aged and could put the nipple in yourself you would wrap your little hands around my breast and guide the nipple to your mouth before laying on your side. Watching you suck just now brought back so many memories."

She sat on my lap and became serious.

"Kevin, what are we going to do? Better yet, what are we doing? I don't want to be some piece of chattel you keep locked up in this big house to be with every third weekend. I know I'm sixteen years older than you, but I'd like to be more than a weekend thing. Is that an unrealistic goal for you Kevin?"

I needed to put her mind at ease, I had to let her know she was all I needed in this world.

"I have one more year of college, after that I want you to be with me the rest of my life. I don't want or need to look around or test any waters, I promised dad I'd take care of you for life and I will."

"Kevin, if you're talking marriage it won't work, and you'll want children. I had a very difficult time birthing my daughter and I'll never be able to have more children. I say marriage won't work because when you graduate and take over the business, you'll be too involved and busy for me. There is however something I'd like to do. I've never been more than 100 miles from here in my entire life, I want to take a year and travel the world. I have enough money from my savings and the inheritance your daddy gave me to do it."

To be completely honest, it caught me off guard, I had no idea how to respond beyond kissing and holding her.

"Will you wait until I graduate before you go? I know you aren't a virgin, but if you go will you save yourself for me? If you'll do that, I'll make sure I save myself for you, I'm a virgin and I want you to be my first, but I don't want it to happen until I'll have you with me all the time. I couldn't bear to make love with you and then not be with you every night."

When I left for campus that day there were no panties on my bed. As I kissed her goodbye she shimmied out of her panties, put them to my face where I sniffed, then placed them in my hand telling me I'd get another pair if I came home the next weekend. It was a long week as I pondered all we'd talked about, I was anxious to go back and find out what Lolly thought about my proposal. And another pair of panties.

We sat on the love seat talking long into the night, each agreeing we'd wait for the other, she went so far as to say she was going to leave all the lingerie she'd been saving for a someday wedding at home, she wanted it to be for my eyes only. She was only going to take a garter belt, she loved silk stockings and wanted to be able to wear them when she bought some during her travels.

The time went extremely fast, before we knew it, I was graduating, and she was preparing to take a world tour. She had made advance arrangements for a two month stay at a villa in southern France to begin her great adventure. With several other advance reservations throughout Europe and Asia she was ready, planning to do shorter trips to other places from where she would be renting. Between what dad had left her, which was 400 hundred thousand dollars, and her life savings she would have more than enough to go and do as she pleased.

Now you might say that isn't nearly enough to take a world tour, what you may not understand is that Lolly lives very frugally, though she's rented places to live, she'll shop and cook for herself the majority of the time. The side trips and excursions she wants to go on will be by train or whatever form of local transportation there is. By making reservations so far in advance she was able to receive discounts as well. She also knew if she needed money for any reason, she would have more immediately upon contacting me.

Our last weekend together was bittersweet, I so wanted her to go and see everything, at the same time I didn't want her to leave. I had decided that while she was gone, I would continue on with my masters and complete it while she was away. I visited her three times during her excursion, our make out sessions were becoming serious, with her allowing me to feel inside her panties and dip my fingers into her warm silk like vulva a few times. During her time away we learned to be proficient at facetime, making contact each Sunday if she had internet. Before she left, we had purchased a high quality phone with worldwide texting and long distance capabilities, taking advantage of those features when she was without wifi.

She had extended her trip by three months, by the time she returned I was in my mid-twenties and the CEO of the company. Harriet was almost forty, but you'd never know it by looking at her, she didn't look any older than she did when she left. I met her at the airport, when our eyes met there was no one else we wanted to see, we didn't run to each other, but God forbid if anyone had gotten in our way. She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me passionately, people watching all around, who cared, my Lolly was back home and we were together again.

She had on a beautiful sun dress with stockings and short heels, she had changed her hairstyle and her makeup was a little different, but she was still my favorite girl in every aspect. As we waited for her luggage she held onto my arm as though it were a life jacket, showering me with little kisses and squeezes. I'd noticed she had no bra on as she approached me in the terminal and she made no attempt to hide that fact, pushing her breasts into my bare arm. Standing at my side facing me I was sure she pushed her pelvis forward at one point making contact with my hip area.

Walking to the car with a cart full of her bags she continued to show constant and continual affection. I opened the door for her and as she sat down, she made sure her dress rode up, exposing most of her thighs. Pulling me down for another kiss she placed my hand on her inner thigh at the top of her hose.

"I've been dreaming of tonight for months, take me home Kevin, we have so many years of romance to catch up on. Tonight, baby boy, I make you mine."

Ohhhh shit. My dick swelled so fast I didn't have time for any thought other than her naked and me inside her. She made the comment she would make me hers tonight, which I was anxiously awaiting, but I also planned to be good enough in bed that in the end she'd not only own my cock, but I would own her pussy as well. My F-150 has a bench seat in the front with a pull-down console, she figured it out quickly, before we cleared the parking gate and left the airport, she was scooted tight to my side and her hand was resting on the inside of my upper thigh. It went no higher, she was letting me as well as anyone who might peer into the truck know that I was hers.

At a stop light she pulled me in for more kisses and moved my left hand across my body onto her breast, then pushing my hand against it. "They've missed my baby boy, my little tit hound. They need to be nursed and caressed again like so many years ago."

Harriet then spoke.

"I was trying to sleep on the plane so I'd have lots of energy in bed, except sleep evaded me as all I could think of were the things I was going to do with your beautiful muscular body. To once again run my fingers through the hair on your chest, I envisioned myself climaxing so hard that I grabbed ahold of your chest hair with both hands so I wouldn't fall off the cliff."

"Something else happened that I'd never experienced before, as I thought about you I could feel wetness in my panties, not the normal everyday stuff, it was as though a spicket had been opened. It was warm and felt thicker than usual, there I was, sitting on an airplane, my panties filling with girl juice as I thought about your cock in me."