Lonavala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of Gaani as a professional colleague. Would you send a work colleague a photo of your erect cock? Would you tell a colleague that you wanted to try being fucked by a guy? Would you tell a colleague that you wanted them to fuck you?! For fucks sake!

I knew he was on day shift the next day and I tried to avoid going down to the plant from my office but I had recently put a device that pulled air through a filter paper near the pacifying station on the line and I had to collect it for analysis to make sure the workers weren't being exposed to dangerous levels of chemicals. I had to walk right past the operators at the exit end of the line and Gaani was with them.

His smile was wider than ever when he saw me but he walked towards me faster than usual so that we could talk away from the other men. The line is quite noisy and to talk, you need to lift one ear muff off and yell in the other person's ear. I think my face was as red as a beetroot but I couldn't take the smile off my face as we talked (yelled at each other).

Half of what we said to each other the other didn't hear.

"Hello Markji".

"Hello Gaani."

"What's up?"

"I'm just going down to the pacifying tank to get my chromate sensor."

"I will walk with you."

Most of the operators had fixed stations on the line. Mostly at the entry and exit ends but there were two men at the pot station looking after the pot of molten coating alloy. The shift supervisor was usually to be found at the exit end and could communicate with the other stations by intercom but was free to walk to the other stations at any time. He had an extremely loud Walkie-talkie to use when away from the stations. The number three line at Lonavala was about three hundred meters long. The pacifying tank is just upstream from the pot where air jets are blowing excess molten alloy off the steel surface. It is impossible to talk there.

We did establish that we were still on to meet that night at my house and that he would be bringing a few bottles of his favourite beer. We mostly walked together without speaking and certainly without touching but I was very aware that I had a full on erection when I was with him. I am above average hung and I was begging for it to go down before we got back to the exit end where the other men were.

I finished work at six and asked my driver to drop me off in the town because I wanted to do some shopping. He said he would wait for me but I said he could go. I needed to buy condoms and proper lube just in case something happened. I had been using vegetable oil when fingering myself so far and I hadn't thought to bring condoms from Australia. Most of the shops in Lonavala are along the Old Mumbai-Pune road. I was expecting to have a hard time finding actual personal lubricant and was thinking about buying baby oil but the first shop I went into had a bewildering array of condoms and lubricants. Luckily I spotted the same brand of condoms I had used in Australia. I'd seen a picture of Gaani's cock but I couldn't tell from it how big it was. Anyway the only size there was regular and I used regular myself.

The lube was more difficult. Everything seemed to be flavoured or had some weird stimulating sounding name or had labels written only in Marathi script. Finally I found the familiar KY that I'd seen in Australia but never bought. It was outrageously expensive compared to the others but I bought it anyway. I bought a few bottles of beer too. I wished I had asked my driver to wait because I had what I wanted in about twenty minutes and now I had to find a taxi to take me down to my house. Lonavala is spread out and on a few different levels on the slopes. My house was actually a little way out of the main town in one of the more touristy "hill station" areas.

By the time I got home it was too late to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner, their food was great but they took ages to serve anything, so I went home, had a shower, changed into comfortable clothes and waited for Gaani to come. I did have some Irish whisky in the cupboard so I took a few shots of that to try to calm myself down a bit.

I heard him arrive on a Vespa a few minutes early. I expected a knock on the door and when it didn't come after a few minutes I went outside to see what he was doing. He had put a cover over his Vespa and was busy tying it around the bottom.

"Hey Gaani, what are you doing?" I called down to him from the top of the steps.

He looked up at me and smiled. I felt my cock start to swell in my track pants. My god he was handsome. I felt my inhibitions melt.

"Hi Markji, this area is bad for monkeys."

"Why don't you bring it up here?"

My house had about five timber steps at the front up into a large entrance porch that was closed in with wooden screens. It was where people took their shoes off and hung up their raincoats. The outer door was timber lattice work too but also covered in timber slats probably to prevent monkeys reaching in and pulling open the slip bolts. It couldn't be locked from the outside and many times when I got home there was a monkey or two inside trying to work out how to break in. I knew not to leave anything in there during the day. There are another two steps up into the main house and the door into that was pretty impregnable.

Gaani pulled the cover off and then pushed his Vespa up the steps and into the porch. We closed the outer door and slip bolted it. I held the door open for me and he never stopped smiling and looking into my eyes as he walked towards me. I had to hold the door open against my back because like every door in the "monkey zone", it had a strong spring that pulled it closed.

He stopped as he squeezed past me and looked into my eyes. I was smiling involuntarily too.

"Hello Markji," he said softly.

"Hello Gaani," I replied.

He went inside and I followed. He took off the backpack he had and gave me the beer he had brought.

"Better put it in the cooler for a while. It has been shaken up."

He followed me into the kitchen, I put his beer in the fridge and took one of the bottles I'd brought earlier out. He also took out a plastic box full of Indian sweets.

"My mother made these for you," he said which surprised me.

"You told you mother you were coming to meet me?"

"Yes. I told my mother that you are my good friend."

My house there was really one big room partially divided into two by a wide archway across which a curtain could be drawn. One half was the sitting room and the other the bedroom. There were huge ceiling fans in both parts which when turned up to maximum speed seemed extremely dangerous. Off the sitting room was a door into the large kitchen which I used only to boil water for tea and to put bottled water and beer into the fridge. Off the bedroom was a bathroom almost as large as the kitchen with a marble lined shower and a basin. There was no need for a shower curtain or enclosure because it was so big. Strangely the bathroom had a large window that looked out onto the road but which had no curtain. I hung a towel over it but often it fell down before I finished my shower so anyone who had looked up from the road could have seen me stark naked.

A door off the bathroom led to the small toilet room which had both western style and squat toilets, both of which flushed with great violence. Another weird thing about the house was that another door in the toilet room led out to the back steps and garden. It was the only way of getting out the back. The house was made completely of timber with a sheet metal roof. I think it was very old, perhaps dating to the British period but had been kept in good condition.

The house was actually owned by the hotel just up the road where I went for dinner and was rented by my company. A housekeeper came a few times a week to clean the house, change the bed and do my laundry. She had a key to the back door and she always came in that way.

There was a cane settee with cushions in the sitting room and Gaani and I sat there with our beer and talked. He always looked into my eyes as we talked. As I said, I am a bit shy and so I often had to look away. He also brought a bag of popcorn which I took to eagerly since I hadn't had dinner until I realised that it had been liberally sprinkled with chilli powder.

Gaani was a little taller than me, slim but not skinny and had broad shoulders. His skin was brown, he had almost black eyes and very long lashes. His hair was also black and curled naturally although he tried to part it on one side. His English was very good and his voice soft. It was great to be able to talk to him without yelling as we had to do in the plant. At some point in our conversation I noticed that he stopped calling me Markji and just called me Mark.

We finished the first bottle of beer and I asked him,

"Do you want another one?"

He said that he did, but as I got up to get it be beat me to it. When he came back, he sat much closer to me on the settee and then filled our glasses. We drank about half the second bottle. I guess I was already getting a little drunk, maybe because I'd hardly had anything to eat. Uncharacteristically for me, I moved closer to him and then put my arm across his shoulders. When he turned to look at me, I moved in and we kissed.

We did that for a while and then he said in his soft sexy voice,

"I like you Mark."

"I like you too Gaani."

"Do you want to go to the bed?"

"Okay."

We got up and went over to the bed. I never closed the curtain between the bedroom and the sitting room but he pulled it across. It was some kind of yellow-orange sheer silk material. We left the light on in the sitting room but turned it off in the bedroom so a soft golden light shone through the curtain. I was going to get the condoms and lube I had bought out of the draw in the bedside table and put them on top but I saw Gaani get some out of his pocket and put them on the table on his side.

I was hesitating a little but he sat on the bed and took his socks off then stood up, pulled his shirt off, then his jeans and underwear at the same time and laid his clothes over the chair. He turned around fully naked while I still had my clothes on and smiled at me.

"Come on Mark. Take your clothes off!"

He got into bed and pulled the sheet over himself but I was stunned by what I had seen. His body was beautiful in the golden light. He was perfectly toned with hardly any hair except below. His thighs and knees were very thick and strong and his legs covered in darks hairs. His cock hung down semi-erect, the skin almost black in the dim light.

I pulled my teeshirt off and pulled my track pants and my underwear off then got into bed with him naked and fully hard. I moved over to him, he put his arms around me and we kissed wildly. He rolled me onto my back while we were still kissing and so I put my arms around him. He broke away and then began kissing my neck and then my chest. He licked my nipples and sucked on them one by one which felt very good. He reached down and put his fist around my aching hard cock while he was doing it.

He moved further down and licked my cock. Then he took it into his mouth and moved up and down on it. I felt all the air sucked out of my lungs and my whole body was tingling. I couldn't help but moan loudly because it felt so good. I realised that this was better than anything I had done with a girl. There was something very real about this.

He came up for air and kissed me again then rolled onto his back. I knew he wanted me to do the same thing to him so I replayed all his moves but now with me on top of him. His body was so beautiful and I loved to feel it and lick it. I took his cock into my mouth and wet it all over. It was the first time I'd had a cock in my mouth. I sort of expected to taste something but I didn't. He was moaning too. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down onto his cock. I didn't want to stop pleasuring him.

Eventually he pulled me away and rolled me off him and onto my side facing away from him. He held me closely in his arms from behind and kissed my neck and shoulders. He spoke softly into my ear,

"Do you know I dreamed of this since I first saw you Mark? I think you are so handsome and sexy. Everyone in my crew likes you. They love to see you. You are so friendly to them."

"I like them too Gaani. They always help me when I ask them anything. You do too. I'm always happy when your crew is on day shift so I can see them."

He didn't say anything for a while. I loved being held in his arms. Then he spoke again.

"I remember what you said on Romeo Mark. Do you still want it?"

I felt his cock pressing against my crack. I suddenly felt very nervous. Gaani was a guy I knew and would see again. I also thought of him as my friend. But to let him fuck me? It is strange that although I thought of it as an extremely private and intimate thing to do, I think I would have felt more comfortable doing it with a complete stranger.

"Mark?" He asked again.

"Yes, I want to try it," I said.

Somehow it felt better that I was facing away from him when I said that. I'm not sure I could have said it to his face. I did feel weirdly embarrassed. He twisted around to reach for the condoms and lube. He took hold of my top leg and made me lift my thigh and bend my knee to expose my anus more. I still felt very embarrassed by that, especially when I felt him finger my hole with lube. Maybe he knew because he held me closer and kissed my neck and face while he fingered my anus and pushed his finger into it.

He rolled back and I looked over while he rolled a condom onto his cock. I still couldn't make eye contact with him. He rolled back onto his side behind me and again held me tightly in his arms.

"Are you ready Mark?"

"Yeah," I tried to say but only noise in my throat came out.

"Your first time?"

"Yeah."

I felt him press his cock against my hole and then push. It didn't go in. He held my leg and my shoulder tightly as if to get leverage and pushed harder. I felt it go in and then a sudden extreme pain. It felt literally like he'd pushed razor blades into me. I screamed out and tried to push him back with my hand. He didn't budge and I felt his cock go all the way inside me.

"It hurts!" I said desperately.

"Wait a little while Mark. It will go," he said softly into my ear. I did feel a bit of anger and panic but the pain faded and then disappeared. He just held his cock inside me and kissed me again. I calmed down but I realised that my whole body was sweating.

"Is it okay now Mark?"

"Yeah."

I had sort of expected to ejaculate as I had in the doctor's room but I didn't. My cock had gone soft because of the pain I had felt when he first pushed it in. Now the pain was nearly gone but I felt the tightness of my arse stretched around his inflexibly hard cock and I felt it touching me inside. He slowly began moving it in and out of me.

"It feels so good to be fucking you Mark," he said.

I couldn't say that it was giving me a lot of pleasure until then, but hearing him say that and knowing that he was getting pleasure from fucking me turned me on extremely. My cock went fully hard again and when it did, I did start to feel the pleasure of his cock inside me.

"Does it feel good Mark?"

"Yeah. It feels good."

Suddenly he pulled out, lifted my top leg and rolled me onto my back. He knelt between my thighs, grabbed both of my ankles and pushed my legs back to expose my hole to him. He didn't look at my face. He just aimed his cock at my anus hole and pushed it back in. This time it didn't hurt. He looked at me, bent down and kissed me. I could feel the heat in his body. My embarrassment was gone. I wanted him inside me. I wanted to give my body over to him.

He started fucking me hard. It felt very good but then what I thought would happen when he first pushed his cock into me happened. I had a weird rush to orgasm and spurted my cum all over my body. Gaani didn't stop. He didn't seem to notice what had happened. He just kept fucking me, looking at the wall behind the bed, looking at my face or closing his eyes. His mouth was open and his body was sweating. I started wanking myself even though my cock was a bit soft and covered in my cum. I rubbed his body and nipples with my other hand and just watched him fucking me. It was so hot.

Then I saw he was getting close to having his orgasm. He started to pant, look up at the ceiling and fuck me harder and faster. I was suddenly hard again and began masturbating myself faster. He yelled out loudly and stabbed his cock into me a few more times, more slowly but very hard. He looked down at me while I was still wanking. I wanted him to see me cum. I wanted him to have me. I didn't want to keep anything from him. I felt his cock still fully inside me. I spurted my cum all over myself again. I didn't know I had so much cum in me.

He reached down and held the condom as he pulled out. I felt like I didn't want him to take it out of me. The condom hung on his black cock but full of a huge amount of very white cum. He pulled it off, tied a knot in it and put it on the bedside table. You might think this is very weird but I still have it. I kept it as a souvenir. I put it in a small jar I found in the kitchen. When I took it back to Australia I dreaded customs finding it and asking me what it was!

We laid in each other's arms in bed for a while before he decided he had to go. I sat on the bed waiting for him as he had a shower. He came out with a towel around his waist and then I went in to have a shower. It's strange, but the shyness and embarrassment seemed to creep back into both of us. When I came out he was dressed and I also put the towel around my waist. I got dressed quickly as he waited for me in the sitting room.

We walked out onto the porch without saying anything. I held open the porch door while he pushed his Vespa down the steps then I followed him. Only then did he turn to talk to me.

"Did you like it Mark?"

"I did Gaani. You?"

"Very much. Do you want to do it with me again?"

"Yeah, I want to."

He looked around to see if anyone was watching, then he kissed me quickly. He got on his Vespa, started it and rode away.

I woke up early the next morning and thought about what had happened. I could still feel a dull pain in my arse. I wanked myself thinking about it and anticipating it happening again. You might think I am very kinky but the thing about the previous night that I couldn't get out of my mind and made me extremely aroused was when he first pushed his cock into me. I remembered the intense pain, the way he held my body tightly so that I couldn't move and when I tried to push him back with my hand, he didn't budge.

Over the next six months or so that I was in India, we fucked at least twice a week in the weeks he was on day and afternoon shift and on his rostered off days. It rained very hard in the season in Lonavala and we had sex less often during that time. If you think rain is hard in a Sydney thunderstorm, rain is so hard in Lonavala that I think you could drown just walking in it. Although Gaani was twenty-four, I got the idea that his parents were strict with him because he could never stay too late, but several times during the rainy season, he came over when there seemed to be a long break in the rain but and got caught when it started again. Then he called his mother on his phone and told her he was caught and staying with me. Those times we spent the whole night together and slept in each others arms.

I was included in his circle of friends, all young men, some from his crew on the line. We often went out together, to bars, roadside restaurants, their homes to watch cricket, on sight seeing tours or to the cinema. One day we all went together in a very crowded train to Pune to watch Australia play India in an 
ODI cricket match. They were all young men, never women. Some of the guys claimed that they had girl friends but it just wasn't the done thing for unmarried women to socialise with young men. I met Gaani's family and had dinner with them many times. I had dinner or lunch with some of the other guy's families too. I was treated like a celebrity.