Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 21

Story Info
Harry falls in love with Claire and tries to impregnate her.
15.8k words
4.55
3.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is a romance story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none.]

Claire

For once, the 'how' was not so important. The Foundation had tracked them back to their hotel. They had planted a bomb in their car. How, when, and why, didn't seem to matter.

Because Goldie was gone.

Harry was stunned into inaction. It was Claire who came to her senses first. She called a taxi, and got them to the airport as soon as possible. Soon enough they were on a plane for Savannah, Georgia.

"Why Georgia?" Harry had asked.

"Why not?" Claire had said.

Harry understood her reasons better when they drove in the air car she rented at the airport to Hilton Head, South Carolina.

A resort town.

Harry didn't feel like being at a resort, and told her so. Claire told him it was a good a place as any to rest and recover. It was late April, and the average daytime highs were in the 70's at Hilton Head.

Harry stayed in their hotel room the entire time, only leaving for meals. For five days he cried and hugged a pillow.

Goldie, his poor Goldie! He had loved her, he really did.

Harry realized that when he had told Alexandra that he loved her, that he hadn't, not really. Back then he hadn't really understood what love really was. No, the only woman he had truly loved was Goldie. He thought about all their wonderful times together. He thought about their passionate unofficial honeymoon in Hawaii. How they had watched the sunsets together. How they had made love at the base of a tremendous waterfalls. How Goldie had danced for him at the Luau, in that coconut cup bra and grass skirt. The smile on her face when she danced for him.

Now it no longer seemed to matter how much of her love was programmed and how much was real. For Harry, the experience had been entirely real.

And now she was gone.

For five days and five nights he sobbed in the bedroom. Claire let him grieve. There was nothing she could say to mitigate his pain.

And then, on the fifth night, when Harry was tossing restlessly in bed, he heard the bedroom door open.

"Claire?" he said.

"No," the figure said. "It's me, Goldie." He felt a shock as a warm, nude, feminine body slid into bed next to him. Harry only had underwear on, and felt his penis started to become shamefully erect as the woman pressed her soft body against his.

"Goldie?" he said, in a confused voice.

"Shhhh," she said. She started kissing him. Her lips felt so soft, so plush against his. He kissed her back, sobbing.

"Goldie... Goldie..."

"It's me, dear," she said. "I'm here for you."

But Harry knew this couldn't be true. In the dim light he could see that her hair was much thicker than Goldie's. Her breasts, which were pressed against him, were much larger than Goldie's. Her lips were even plusher than Goldie's. What was pressed against him was a much more feminine version of Goldie.

It aroused him even further, until his thing was hard against her belly. He felt shamefully embarrassed. He started to speak, but she shushed him again. "Shhhh, my darling. Let Goldie do all the work," she whispered. And then she reached into his underwear, and felt him. "Hard, just the way I like it," she said, and he could see a faint gleam in her eyes.

She stopped kissing him long enough to pull off his underwear; he lifted his bottom up to help her. He was very much aware of how he was cooperating with this. All of it.

She mounted him, pressing her pubis against his. He felt the roughness of her pubic hair against his erect organ. She started to kiss him again. " Isn't that much better?" she whispered.

"Claire-"

"Goldie. It's always Goldie," she whispered, and she kissed him so passionately, that the debate of who, or what, was kissing him was driven fully from his mind. She rubbed her groin in a circular motion against him, and grinned when she heard him groan. She lifted herself up, and grabbed him by a feminine hand, and inserted him into her.

She felt like Goldie on the inside... but different. Wetter, moister. There was a little less friction, and yet it was still tremendously stimulating, as the head of his organ rubbed against her inner walls.

As she moved up and down over him, he saw the beautiful outline of her breasts, her breasts which were so much larger than Goldie's, hanging down over her, swaying up and down, back and forth, as she worked herself up and down on him.

It was too exciting for him to bear. "Aaaahhh," said Harry. "Goldie, I don't think I can hold it in much longer."

She moved her mouth to his ear, and kissed it. "Then let it go, darling. Let it all go."

"Aaaahh... yessss... yesss.. yesss..." said Harry. He felt himself crossing an invisible line, the head of his penis twitched, and then he exploded inside of her. "Aaaaaah.... Claire!" he said, as he climaxed.

He was so exhausted, that he instantly drifted off into sleep, without being aware of whether he had fully seen to her needs.

*********

Harry woke up slowly. He had had an incredible dream. First he had been with Goldie, and then she had turned into Claire... his eyes widened as he saw Claire, lying next to him, watching his face. And smiling.

"Good morning, dear," she said. She leaned over and kissed him. Harry was too astonished to respond.

When she pulled back, he said, "Claire... did you... did we....?"

"You needed it," said Claire. "You've been moping around for almost a week. Harry, I can't imagine the mental anguish you experienced. But you need to start to move on."

"But... wouldn't it be disrespecting her memory...."

She grabbed his hand. "Dear, if Goldie were here, what would she tell you to do?"

"To get on with my life." Harry was sure of it.

"She's right, dear, gentle Harry," said Claire. "You shouldn't feel you're betraying her memory by enjoying life. In fact, by embracing life, you're honoring it. Goldie was always someone who grabbed life by the saddle, and lived it to the fullest. You should, too."

"I... suppose," said Harry. "That's why you brought me here, isn't it? To help me... snap out of it?"

"That's right," said Claire. "Now, are you ready to get up, and stop moping, and try to enjoy life? Just a little?"

"All right," said Harry.

He got dressed and showered, the first time in days.

They went down and had breakfast. Then Claire took him to a local botanical garden. It was early May, and the flowers were blooming.

"Isn't that beautiful?," said Claire, pointing to a long rows of rose bushes, in all different colors.

"Yes," said Harry.

"What do you think of that yellow one, Harry? That's Yellow Jessamine, the state flower of South Carolina," said Claire. She proceeded to identify each flower they came across, one by one and told Harry something about them.

"You know so much about flowers," said Harry. "I thought your field of study was Biomathematics."

"It was," said Claire. "But do you know any Fourther who had just one field of study?"

She smiled at him, and Harry realized how different she was from Goldie. Goldie had been smart, but she was no gold mine of information, like Claire. Harry had only dated one other Fourther, Jerri Thomas, but Jerri and Claire had very different personalities. Jerri had been much more serious. Claire had more of a funny side to her... like Goldie.

After walking around the gardens, they had lunch in a greenhouse cafe. Claire was stylishly dressed in a white hat, white shirt, and white shorts. Her eyes shined as she talked to Harry over lunch, and she frequently smiled at him.

Slowly but surely, he found himself smiling back.

After lunch, Claire suggested they rent a canoe and paddle through a nature preserve. They saw a lot of birds, and frogs, and tall plants coming out of the water, and green lily pads. After a while, Claire motioned for him to stop paddling, and they just rested, in the middle of the lagoon. Harry was uncomfortably aware that he was trapped on a tiny boat with a pretty woman who was attracted to him. He tried not to blush when she smiled at him.

"Goldie and I rented a sailboat during our honeymoon in Hawaii," said Harry, as he paddled slowly through a marsh.

"Your honeymoon, Harry?"

"We... we thought of it that way," said Harry. "Or maybe it was just me. We had been through so much together, Claire. Goldie almost got back together with Greg. I thought I had lost her. And then she entered into a relationship with a man named John Connor. I thought I lost her again. We went through some tough times, but it always made our bond stronger. It was so strong, I guess, that I felt like at the end we were already married, and the marriage was just a formality."

"I'm glad you and Goldie had some happiness," said Claire. "Despite our differences, I really did love my sister, and wanted the best for her. You know that, don't you, Harry?"

"Yes," said Harry. "It was unfortunate that in her last moments the two of you were...."

"At each other's throats?" Claire grinned. "We would have made up again. We always did, Harry. Even after she stole my boyfriend in high school. I forgave her, as I always did. How could I not? She was always insanely jealous of me."

"Of you?"

"I was always the prettier one," Claire said. "Goldie never developed quite as much as I did," she said, smiling as she touched her breasts, and then smiling even broader as she saw Harry's eyes widen. "And of course, I was a Fourther, and she wasn't. And also... did she tell you about her medical problem?"

"That she couldn't have children?"

"So she did tell you. How tragic. I felt so sad for her," said Claire.

"I... I lost a child recently," said Harry.

Claire looked confused. "You did Harry? With Goldie?"

"No," said Harry. "With someone else. Another Fourther, named Jerri." And he told her the story of how they had come to the island run by the Society, and how Harry had been coerced into impregnating her.

"How horrible," said Claire. "To be forced to reproduce... like a lab animal."

"I didn't enjoy that aspect of it," said Harry. "Although Jerri was lovely. She looked a little bit..."

"Like what, Harry?"

"Like you," said Harry. They both had the same thick wavy blonde hair. Claire's face was a little rounder, and Jerri had green eyes, not blue, but otherwise they could have been sisters.

"Was she pretty, Harry?"

Harry summoned the courage to look into Claire's sparkling blue eyes. "Oh yes. She was very pretty."

Claire smiled at him.

Neither of them spoke for a moment.

"What happened then, Harry?"

Harry told her how he and Goldie had encountered Jerri again at the encampment of the Vanguard group, nearly five months pregnant with his child, and how she had died in a crossfire.

"She died saving me," said Harry, starting to tear up.

"How awful, Harry," said Claire.

"And then Goldie took me to Hawaii to cheer me up, and it did, and I thought we would be together forever-"

"And now here we are," said Claire. She looked sympathetically at Harry. "I hadn't realized you had suffered so much, Harry. I'm so sorry for your losses. You're such a wonderful man, it's such a tragedy."

She said he was wonderful. Harry felt a chill go through his body, even though the temperature was in the 70's.

"Goldie and I were on a boat, in Hawaii. She made me drift in the water too," said Harry.

"And what did she do with you while you were drifting, Harry?" Claire asked, giving him a predatory smile.

Harry didn't answer. He only reddened.

"I think I know what she did with you, Harry. I think I know, because I might have done it too," said Claire.

Harry blushed a second time. Suddenly he was aware that he was in a tiny boat with a woman who was intensely attracted to him.

"I'm sorry, Harry! Did I embarrass you?" Claire asked.

"No, it's just... you're so beautiful," said Harry, sounding terribly incoherent.

Claire said, "Why thank you, Harry. That's the first compliment you've given me. I was beginning to wonder if you liked me."

"I do like you, Claire," said Harry.

"Would you like to get to know me... better, Harry?"

Harry nodded. "I would, Claire."

"So would I, Harry."

They had dinner at the hotel that night. Claire flirted shamelessly with Harry, smiling, touching his hand, and even touching his foot under the table with her own. Harry smiled back at her, feeling aroused, but also more than a little nervous.

When they went back to their room, however, Claire stood before Harry and looked at him expectantly.

Harry didn't know quite what to do. He gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the dinner," he said.

"You paid for it, Harry," said Claire. "I should be thanking you." And she reached over and kissed him on the lips.

It was golden. It felt like Goldie, no, even more so. Even more feminine. Claire had plusher lips.

Claire smiled as she pulled back and saw Harry's eyes closed, his mouth in a smile. When he opened them again, she said, "Anything else you want to say, Harry?"

He looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Uh, no," said Harry.

"Goodnight, then," said Claire, going into her bedroom.

********

The next day Harry seemed noticeably more upbeat. He smiled more over breakfast. After breakfast, they passed a chess table, out under the palm trees. Claire asked him to play. Harry's face clouded up, but he agreed.

Because they were both Fourthers, it was unsurprising when the first game ended in a deadlock. And the second as well. As they worked on the third game, however, Claire took Harry's rook in a surprise move.

"Is your mind on the game, Harry?"

"No. I mean, yes," said Harry.

"What is it, Harry?"

She looked over at him with sparkling blue eyes. Exactly like Goldie's. Claire was confusing; in some ways, so much like Goldie, but in others, so different. Her face was rounder, but she saw Goldie in Claire's eyes, and pert nose. Her hair was thicker, and blonder, but it had the same waviness that Goldie had. Her breasts, of course, were bigger, but her legs were just as sleek as Goldie's. It was like being with Goldie... but not Goldie.

"I was just thinking of the time Goldie beat me at chess in Hawaii," said Harry, moving his knight backwards.

"Goldie beat you in chess? Was she wearing a very low cut shirt, Harry?"

Harry grinned. That would be the kind of teasing thing that Goldie would have said. "I spotted her my queen. And my horses. And my bishops, and all my other capital pieces."

Claire looked confused. "So... she beat you when all you had were pawns? How was that such a great victory for sis?"

"Don't you see?" said Harry. "I beat her twice. Easily. Even after spotting her many pieces. Any other woman would have been too intimidated to play me again. Goldie... always found a way to bridge our differences."

"She was a very special woman, Harry," said Claire, which surprised Harry, to hear her say that.

"Yes, she was," said Harry.

"And you deserve someone special in your life," said Claire, softly. She looked up at him, and saw him shiver slightly. "Check," she said, moving her queen.

It was mate in seven moves.

"I won, Harry," said Claire. She leaned forwards. "What do I win?"

Harry looked at the swelling of her breasts, her blue eyes, her large lips. "What would you like?"

"I think you know, Harry," said Claire. "I think you do."

Harry paused for a moment. He had kissed Claire before. He had even made love to her before. And yet... it had all happened during that special night, that night of confusion and anguish and pleasure, when he half-thought it was Goldie. Now, in the light of day, it seemed like a big step to kiss her again.

He reached forward and kissed her on the lips briefly.

Claire actually wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "Pathetic. If you kissed Goldie like that, she would have left you after the second date, programming or no."

Her blunt, even nasty comment enraged Harry. She was so pretty, so lovely.. and yet such a bitch! Growling with anger, he pulled her by the back of her head and planted his lips against hers. He grinded furiously for a long moment. She met him back, eagerly giving as good as she got. When he was done with her, she leaned back, with a sated look on her face.

"Well... it seems you do know how to kiss a woman, if only you can get worked up to it."

"I can get worked up to it," said Harry.

"Well, you know the scientific method, Harry," said Claire. "Performing once is notable. But it only has validity if you can replicate it." She smiled mockingly at him. "Are you ready for lunch?"

They had a wonderful meal together.

After lunch, they went to an old fashioned bookstore, with real books, just as Harry had done with Goldie. To Harry's immense delight, Claire started to make amusing comments about the books, just like Goldie used to.

"Look at this title, Harry," said Claire, holding up a book entitled Someone to Hold Me, showing a woman hugging a muscular topless man. "I'd say she'd like to a lot more than just hold him, don't you?"

Harry laughed.

Claire picked up another book. Three's Company by AJ Cranston. "With a title like that, how much would you bet that AJ is a man, Harry?"

Harry laughed out loud. That was such a Goldie comment. He smiled at Claire, and she smiled back. It was as if Claire had a crystal ball, and knew all the things he had done with Goldie, and was now doing them in the same way, to entice him, to put him under her spell.

Harry thoroughly enjoyed his time in the bookstore with Claire. He felt himself starting to grow closer to her. As they walked back to the hotel, they passed by a miniature golf course. "Ready for some irons, Harry?" she said.

"Miniature golf?" said Harry, making a face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's a child's game."

"Oh," said Claire, putting a hand up to her face. "Then you should be able to beat me easily."

Harry quickly learned that he couldn't. He thought he had good hand-eye coordination, and he did. But Claire was better. She could take a ball, apply a precise amount of thrust to it, make it bounce here, and there, and a third place, and wind up in the hole. She was scoring holes with only one or two strokes, while Harry was lucky to win with only two or three.

When they reached the end, they came to an old fashioned windmill which was blocking their path to the hole.

"Do you think I can do that in one shot?"

Harry considered. There were so many twists and turns, he didn't even think Claire could. "Probably not."

Claire stood close to Harry, and pressed her breasts against him. "What would you give me if I did?"

"Whatever you like," said Harry, speaking too quickly. Which was her intention. The feeling of her body against his drove all thoughts of rationality out of his mind.

"Whatever I like, eh?"

Claire bent over with her putter and aimed carefully, giving Harry a perfect view of her large, firm ass. It was simply gorgeous.

Claire aimed, and aimed, and aimed again... and then she swung! The ball bounced off of one wall, and then a barricade, and then another wall... to land just barely an inch from the hole!

Claire looked up at Harry. She walked over to him, pressing her body against his again. "So close," she whispered. "I think I'll take my reward anyway." And she pulled him down by the back of his head, and took what she wanted, irrespective of the other players on other holes who stopped to watch.

When she was done, and released him, she said, "Well?"

Harry said, "If that's the best you can do with a hole in two, I can't wait to see what you can do with a hole in one."

Claire laughed.

That evening they had a late dinner. Every night Claire wore a different dress. Tonight she was wearing a white dress which was low cut in the front. Harry had to work hard to keep his eyes off of her chest... as she probably intended. She looked so beautiful, with her thick, blonde hair. It framed her gorgeous face perfectly. Her full cheeks excited Harry... they looked juicy, and reminded him of.. her other cheeks. And those blue eyes... those blue eyes, just like Goldie's....