Lonely Mom, Horny Son

Story Info
Son comforts lonely Mom.
3.8k words
4.29
19.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

This story will have Mom/Son and M/M situations the son is adopted and over the age of 18. If you don't care for Bi stories skip this one.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ted looked around the hotel room to make sure he hadn't left anything behind. Grabbing the card key for the room and his suitcase he walked out of the room toward the elevator. His cell phone rang, "Hello?"

"Ted, it's Bob," his boss said, "I just wanted to tell you to have a safe trip back and don't worry about those meetings you'll miss tomorrow."

"Well, thanks again so much," Ted said when the elevator doors opened and he stepped into the elevator. "You know I hate to leave like this with those meetings

but it is a family emergency."

"Oh yes of course I completely understand," Bob said assuring Ted not to worry.

"See you back at the office in a couple of days."

"OK, I'll call you tomorrow and let you know how the wife is doing."

"Alright, give her my best and I hope she gets to feeling better soon."

"I will, bye," Ted said as the elevator made it to the ground floor and the doors opened.

"Bye."

After checking out Ted drove the rental car back to the airport, turned it in, and waited for his flight home. Timing everything just right he should make it home in a couple of hours.

He really hated leaving his boss in a jam like this but the last time he had talked to his wife Patti earlier she said she was fine but he could tell something was not right with her. After a few minutes, he finally got it out of her, she had checked her blood sugar earlier and it was higher than usual.

Patti's sugar being high worried him, and to be honest he missed her and their son Greg. He had explained to his boss that his wife wasn't feeling well and he felt that he needed to be at home with her at least for a couple of days. Ted had explained that she had several serious medical conditions and Bob was kind enough to tell Ted to go ahead and go home and look after his wife.

When Bob had suggested Ted leave the business trip early Ted gave a big sigh of relief. To be honest, Ted was getting tired of being the one who got sent on almost all

business trips. Making sure he was all checked in he waited for his flight to be called.

Patti woke up from her nap, glancing at the clock it was after 7:00 p.m, she must have slept hard she hadn't even heard her cell phone ring earlier. There were three messages from Ted, asking her if everything was alright because he couldn't get ahold of her. She tried to call him but there was no answer, he must be at that business dinner she thought to herself.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"I'm in here," Patti called to her son Greg.

"Oh here you are," he said walking into the bedroom. Greg has always had a very open relationship with his adoptive parents.

They were always honest and open with him about EVERYTHING. They had taught Greg from an early age that there was nothing wrong with sex and having fun as long as two people were consenting and they had safe sex. It was nothing for Patti and Ted to walk around the house naked or nearly naked. They had never hid their sex life from Greg. He knew that they were both bi and that they occasionally played with other people and had threesomes.

"I thought you had a date?"

"Yeah, I thought so too," Greg said leaning against the door frame, "Wendy backed out on me at the last minute, so I just decided to come home and maybe play some video games or somethin'."

"I'm sorry sweetie I know you were anxious to see her," Patti said watching her son, "I know how you feel tho' Dad called earlier and he has to stay gone for at least three more days."

"Aw man that sucks," Greg said knowing how excited his Mom had been about his Dad coming home tomorrow. Looks like they both were in the same boat.

"Yeah I know," she said looking at her handsome son, she noticed that he had a hard-on. "But it can't be helped, Dad said to tell you hi and he would see you when he gets back." Patti looked at Greg intently and licked her lips, "I umm can see you were really anxious to see Wendy."

"Oh yeah I was," Greg said noticing his Mom was staring at his hard cock through his jeans.

"You know maybe we could spend some time together tonight?" Patti asked licking her lips again.

"Sure Mom," Greg walked over to the bed and sat down to his Mom, "Ya, know I really like Wendy and everything but," Greg said hesitating, he didn't want to bother his Mom with his girl troubles.

"But what?" Patti asked, wanting to try and help her son in any way that she could.

"It's really too bad that Wendy backed out," Patti leaned over to give her son a hug and her robe fell open, exposing her breasts. She saw Greg staring at them, "She is a nice girl, I think you two make a great couple."

"Yeah?" Greg said wanting to reach out and pinch his Mom's hard nipples, suck and lick them and make her moan with pleasure. "Oh, well she and I plan on getting together tomorrow night, maybe go out to eat and a movie," Greg said not taking his eyes off of his Mom's perfect 38C tits. "That is if we can afford a movie nowadays," he said with a

smile.

"Here, "Patti said getting up and taking her purse from the chair near the bed, "Movie night is on Mom and Dad." Patti took some cash out of her wallet and handed it to her son.

"Oh Mom, I didn't mean that I wanted you to pay for us going to the movies," Greg told her trying to hand her back the money.

"No, now this is from Dad and me, and I know he'd like you both to have a good time too," Patti said sitting down on the bed with her robe falling open. As usual, she was naked underneath it.

Greg swallowed hard, wanting to reach out and pinch her nipples very much. His cock was so hard it hurt. He had at least expected to get a nice slow BJ from Wendy tonight, but that idea went out of the window when she backed out on him. Shifting around a bit he tried to get comfortable.

"You know maybe we can help each other out," Patti suggested reaching over and putting her hand on the bulge in his jeans, "It's been a while since you and Mom have played."

"Yeah, it has been a while," Greg said feeling his Mom squeeze his hard dick, "I know you were looking forward to Dad coming home tomorrow."

"Yes I was, I really miss him when he's gone," Patti said standing and removing her robe, tossing it on the nearby chair she. "I need to feel a hard cock in my mouth and in my pussy."

"Well Mom," Greg said standing and getting naked, "I've got a VERY hard cock."

he told her lying down on the bed and getting comfortable.

"Mmmm, yes you do," Patti said joining him on the king-sized bed, "just the way that I like them," she said reaching for his hard cock, wrapping her hand around the shaft of his dick, stroking it up and down.

"Yeah Mom, stroke my cock," Greg whispered, reaching for her left breast, and giving it a squeeze, he heard her gasp, hoping he hadn't hurt her.

Patti continued stroking Greg's cock, noticing a big drop of precum forming on the head. She leaned over and licked the drop of precum from the head of his cock, taking her time, and swirling her hot, wet tongue all across the head. Patti glanced up at Greg and nibbled his cock head.

"Fuck Mom," Greg said watching her every movement, she licked and suck and nibbled the head of his cock, "do it please," he said spreading his legs wide.

Patti moved between his spread legs and got more comfortable, she was very horny but she wanted to suck cock before getting fucked by her son. Licking and nibbling the shaft of his dick up and down she heard him softly moan. She knew that this drove both him and his Dad crazy when she did this.

"Oh yes Mom," Greg said looking at his mother pleasing his cock, "do it."

He put his hands in her long hair and enjoyed the sensations she was giving him.

Wendy was a good cock sucker BUT his Mom was the best. He wanted to just shove his throbbing cock into her mouth, but he decided to go slow.

"You like when Mom sucks your dick?" Patti asked him glancing up at him, "mmm

licking your cock slowly, nibbling and teasing you?" she asked reaching for his heavy cum filled balls.

"Yes Mom, I love when you suck my cock," Greg told her putting his hands in her long hair, "take my cock," he told her pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

Patti did as she was asked, taking Greg's cock deeper into her wet, hot mouth

and bobbing up and down on it. Moaning around his cock in her mouth she was in heaven. She felt her pussy getting even wetter the more she sucked her son's dick.

Meanwhile...

"Almost home," Ted said to himself stepping into the airport terminal, he went and picked up his suitcase and walked toward long term parking. He couldn't wait to see the surprised look on his wife and son's faces when he walks in he thought with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick Mom," Greg groaned loudly, fuck his Mom knew just how to make him feel good and his cock even harder.

Patti flicked the tip of her wet tongue across the head of her son's cock, hearing him moan loudly. GReg grabbed her hair even tighter in his hands. Holding her mouth down on his throbbing member he thrusts his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Suck it, oh fuck yeah Mom, you are the best cock sucker."

Patti was enjoying this BJ just as much as her son was, she felt his cock throb in her mouth and she continued to bob up and down on his dick.

Oh, what she wouldn't give to have her husband here too. She was craving cock in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. She just loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth and another cock in her pussy or her ass at the same time.

Patti pulled away from Greg's cock, gasping, she looked up at him, "I've got to have your cock in my pussy."

"Anything you want Mom."

Patti got on her hands and knees on the bed, Greg moved up behind her and he rubbed his fingers over her very wet pussy, he heard his Mom moan.

"Mmmm, yeah rub that pussy."

"I'm going to do more than rub it, Mom," Greg said leaning down and licking her pussy lips, tasting her wetness. "Umm, oh yeah good pussy." he whispers to her.

"Oh yes, yes lick my tight slit."

Greg continued to lick her pussy, pushing his tongue inside as far as he could. He slowly licked from her pussy up to her tight asshole. Fuck his cock was so hard he thought he would explode. "Does Mom want my cock in her pussy or her ass?"

"Mmm, put it in my pussy please." she said glancing around and looking at him.

Greg moved up closer behind her and he took his throbbing leaking cuck and rubbed the swollen head across her pussy, slowly Greg slid his cock all the way into his Mother's pussy. "Oh god Mom your pussy is really tight tonight," he said not moving for a few seconds letting her get used to his cock inside of her hole.

"Ah oh yeah, son fuck Mommy."

Greg grasped her by her hips and slid in and out of her pussy, taking his time he wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. "Mommy likes when I fuck her?"

"You know I do," Patti said pushing back against him and trying to get every inch of his cock into her pussy. "I wish Dad were here too, I want you both at the same time."

"Oh yeah, I'd like that," Greg answered, with a hard thrust into her pussy, she groaned loudly. Greg could go for sucking his Dad's cock while his Mom sucked his.

Patti loved to get fucked hard and deep, she felt her pussy so wet and her nipples were so hard. "Oh Greg give Mommy a good pounding," she begged him fucking back against him.

"Anything you want Mom," Greg told her speeding up his thrusts, "oh yeah do it Mom, take my dick." He was feeling so good, he wanted to drain his cum filled balls into her

pussy. "Mmmm, oh your pussy is so tight Mom," Greg pounded into her slit as deep and as hard as he could.

Ted walked into the house and could hear familiar sounds coming from upstairs, "Looks like Mom and Greg are having some fun," he said out loud heading up the stairs.

"Spank me," Patti told Greg looking back at him, "bad Mommy's need to be spanked."

'SMACK!' 'SMACK!' Greg slapped her ass, once twice, he saw her jump, heard her moan loudly. "Mom is so naughty, but she is the best cock sucker." Greg said as he

pounded into her pussy as deeply as he could.

"Yes she is." Ted said walking into the bedroom and setting his suit case down, he felt his cock jerk and start to get hard. He always liked to watch his wife getting fucked hard or her sucking cock. "Mind if Dad joins in?" Ted said getting undressed and walking over to the bed.

Ted stood next to the bed and watched his son's hard cock sliding into his wife's wet pussy. "You like Mom's pussy son?"

"Yes I love it, so nice and wet and tight," Greg groaned pulling his cock from her hole.

"Damn son, nice hard on you have there." Ted said reaching out and stroking Greg's cock, wet and slick from his wife's pussy juices. "Mmmm, Mom is sopping wet isn't she?"

"Yeah she is, just the way I like pussy."

Patti turns around on the bed and Ted leans down and kisses her, "Hi baby, your home early."

"I was worried about you." Ted slid his hand down lower and grasped Greg's balls into his hand. He stroked them gently, "I've got to have some of this cock." Ted went to his knees, he needed some cock in his mouth.

Greg got off of the bed and he stood in front of his Dad, felt his Dad stroking his balls gently, and watch as Ted licked the leaking head of his cock. "Yeah, mmm, fuck Dad."

Ted flicked and swirled his tongue across the head of Greg's dick, moaning as he did so. He sure did like the feeling of a hard cock in his mouth, especially when it was his son's cock. Tasting his wife's pussy juice and precum he took Greg's cock deeper into his mouth, bobbing up and down on it

"Suck his cock baby," Patti said getting on her knees on the floor next to Ted, she wanted to see everything up close.

"Do it Dad, take my cock deep." Greg said thrusting his cock deeper into his Dad's mouth, "it's not gonna take much more to make me cum."

Ted was in heaven sucking his son's hard cock, he felt Patti grasp his hardening cock, stroking him.

"Two hard cocks, mmm" Patti whispered to Ted, she leaned down and she slowly licked the head of her husband's dick.

Greg, kept up a steady pace of thrusting his cock into his Dad's talented mouth, fuck he loved a good blow job. "Suck it Dad, suck my dick."

Ted sucked Greg's cock as if his life depended on it, taking it as deep into his mouth as he could, he felt his own cock throb in his wife's mouth, She was sucking his cock as if she had't had one in a year. 'Mmm, suck it baby girl,' he thought as he felt Greg's cock get even harder in his mouth, he tasted more precum and was loving it.

Patti let Ted's cock slip from her mouth and she looked at her husband and her son,

"I want you both, right now."

Ted wasn't ready to give up his son's cock just yet, he continued to suck it, swirling his tongue across the head.

"Please baby?"

Ted could never deny his wife anything, reluctantly he pulled away and Greg;s dick slid out of his mouth. Licking his lips he stood up.

Patti got back onto the bed and got comfortable, hanging her head over the edge of the bed Ted knew what she wanted. He had to admit he did enjoy this position.

"Greg, get down there between your Mom's thighs." Ted instructed his son.

Greg did as he was asked to do, getting down between his mom's spread legs, he positioned himself where he could slide his cock back into her tight pussy.

Patti grabbed the back of her legs and held them up so that Greg could fuck her tight pussy hard. One thing she knew she wasn't as limber as she used to be. She felt Ted rub the head of his hard cock across her hot, wet mouth.

"Suck my cock baby," Ted tells her, reaching for her tits, pinching and twisting her hard nipples between his fingers, he heard her groan loudly. "Yes, take my dick."

"Oh yeah, Mom your pussy is so tight," Greg said sliding back inside of her tight hole.

In and out he trusted harder and deeper, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He watched as she sucked his Dad's hard cock, taking it deep into her mouth. "Take Dad's cock."

Ted fucked her mouth, in and out he fucked her mouth deeper and deeper, he has missed his wife and her talented mouth on his cock for the past few days.

"Oh yeah, just like that," he told her grabbing her by her head and holding her tight. He knew that this really turned her on when he did this.

Ted watched his son's hard dick slide in and out of her pussy, he heard her moaning around his cock in her mouth. His cock was so hard and throbbing and leaking precum.

'Fuck me" she thought taking her son's dick into her pussy and her husband's cock in her mouth. She loved being their slut, she felt Greg reach down and rub her hard clit, pinching it between his fingers.

"Take it Mom," Greg moaned feeling that point of no return, slamming into her hot, wet slit. "Aww fuck yes, so good."

"You like Mom sucking your cock Dad?"

"Fuck yes I love it, she is the best." Ted feeling his cock getting harder and throbbing.

"Watching you fuck her makes me want to cum Son."

"Mmmm oh yeah me too, maybe we can cum at the same time."

Patti took cock in her pussy and her mouth at the same time, felt her climax getting closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum Dad, oh fuck!!!" Greg pulled out of her pussy and stroked his cock hard aiming it at her pussy lips. "Cumming!!!! Oh fuck!!!" Greg's cock shot spurt after strong spurt of cum onto his Mom's pussy. One, two,three four, "Mmmmmm, oh god yes,"

"That's it son, cum on Mom's pussy." Ted told Greg, watching his son cumming on his wife was so hot. He couldn't hold back either, just watching made his cock, explode.

Oh my god, yeah!" Ted groaned pinching his wife's hard nipples, he pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed it across the her mouth. "Take it my slut," Spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his cock onto her face, he stroked his cock wanting to give it all to her.

Patti was moaning, felt Greg slide his fingers into her tight pussy, finger fucking her hard. "Fuck me!" she screamed as she climaxed, feeling Greg still fucking her hard, she tightened her pussy around his fingers, at the same time Ted rubbed his cock across her mouth. Patti took his cock back into her mouth and licked it clean.

"That's it son, make Mommy cum hard." Ted said watching his wife cum hard.

Greg sat down on the bed and tried to catch his breath, damn but that had been great.

Ted helped Patti sit up on the bed and he sat down beside her, breathing heavily, "It is so good to be home."

"We missed you baby." Patti said snuggling up next to him, kissing him.

"I missed you too."

"Well, I'm gonna leave you two alone," Greg said standing and walking around the bed and picking his clothes up from the floor. "I'm going to take a shower and go watch a movie."

"OK Greg, thank you." Patti said watching him walk out of the door.

"So, did you play while I was gone?" Ted asked looking at his wife.

"Well, once or twice," she admitted, but tonight I was just so horny especially when you told me that you had to be gone for three more days."

"Well, I told a little white lie to the boss."

"Uh-oh,"

"Well you said earlier that your sugar was running a little high today," Ted said kissing her. "I was worried about you and Bob suggested that I come home early to look after you."

"But honey, it was;t that high."

"I know but once he heard that it was higher than normal he said for me to come home early."

"Well that was nice of him," she said reaching for her bathrobe.

"So, now that I'm home we can have some family time." Ted said looking at her, pushing her back onto the bed.

"Mmm, I like that idea."

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12