Lonely Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Not only mother enjoys my cock.
5.7k words
4.59
10.2k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonely Mother pt.4

The evening has turned into night and time for bed. Mother gets up from the sofa and makes her way across the lounge to the stairs, she turns and says. "Are you coming up to bed Jon?"

"Yes." I reply briefly, before adding. "But I must go into my own room tonight as Louise and girls are here."

Mother glares at me disapprovingly and snaps at me. "Jon, I have made my position very clear I will not be told how to behave in my own house and if they don't like it then they can leave." There is a real sense of determination in her voice so I know she is serious.

"Now Jon, are you coming upstairs to bed?" It is a question, but sounds more like a command in the way she says it.

Not wanting to upset her any further I acquiesce and make my way towards the stairs. Mother takes my hand and leads the way up the stairs and to her bedroom, she opens the door and steps into the room still holding my hand she guides me to the bed and I sit on the edge. She walks back and closes the door.

I know I should not be in here, especially with my sister and nieces just down the hall and after the outburst of disgust they showed on hearing mother's revelation. But I am trapped by the horns of a dilemma, on the one hand fear of being caught and the disapproval that goes with it and on the other I have a passionate lust for my mother and desperately want to spend the night in her bed.

Mother tells me. "Get undressed Jon and get into bed." My dilemma is solved by her command and I disrobe immediately, pull the duvet aside and leap into bed and lay there naked on the cool satin sheet.

Mother starts to undress very slowly and sexily giving me a strip show. Oh lord she looks so sexy as each garment comes off revealing lovely lingerie a black lace bra with half cups that push her ample breasts up and out of the top forming a beautiful cleavage. Then she unzips her skirt and lets it drop slowly to the floor and she proudly displays a very classy pair of black lace knickers allowing the slightest glimpse of her hairy pussy.

Well the show has certainly done it job, my cock is rigid and standing upright like a tent pole.

Mother takes a long look at it then declares. "Well, that's exactly what I wanted to see after my striptease, well done Jon." There is a tone of real satisfaction in her voice accompanied by a huge smile.

Sher walks over to the bed and stands in front of me. "Jon would you be so kind as to help me finish getting undressed?" she asks.

How can I refuse such an invitation? I reach out my hands and curl my fingers over the top of her knickers and pull down slowly to make the moment last, then finally her hairy pussy is revealed in all its glory. The knickers drop to the floor and she picks them up and offers them to me. "There you are Jon have a good sniff of them see if you can smell mummies cunt." She says rather wickedly. She knows I have a panty fetish and is taking full advantage.

Wow this has taken me by surprise and I am somewhat embarrassed but take hold of the knickers and press them to my nose and take in a deep breath getting the full aroma of her musky scent. Mmmmmm it drives me wild and my heart is pound with excitement as I hurriedly undo her bra allowing her breasts to dangle freely.

I am in such a high state of arousal and can't resist any longer. I grab hole her ass cheeks and pull her firmly towards me so that her pussy is right up to my face, I lean forward and rub my nose and mouth all around it sniffing deeply to take in all her sexual essences.

Then I use my tongue to tease her clitoris, I know this drives her crazy and she starts panting heavily.

"Oh Jon, please will you just fuck me right now!" she commands.

I pull her quite roughly onto the bed and force her onto her back and hold her arms down pining her flat on her back. I am slightly worried that this might be too rough but my fears are unfounded as she says. "Oh that's nice I like a bit of domination, treat me like your slut Jon and fuck me hard."

Well this was not what I expected and comes as a bit of surprise but I am more than happy to oblige. By now she is laying spread eagled on the bed, legs wide open, pussy wet and lips gleaming ready to receive my hard cock.

I get on top of her and thrust my groin forwards until the tip of my cock can feel her outer lips and with one firm push slide my cock deep into her vagina, this make her gasp as it penetrates all the way up to her cervix.

I continue with long deep thrusts in and out of her slippery wet cunt and she begins to moan and groan and is panting like a bitch on heat. We are in now in the middle of a sexual frenzy and are not holding anything back but we are unaware that we are getting very loud and noisy. But who thinks of that in the heat of passion?

As we both near climax there is a crescendo of Yes! Yes! Yes! Coming from mother as she orgasms and releases a huge gush of cunt juice. "Jon, Don't you dare stop I haven't finish yet my boy!"

I pound away at her soaking wet cunt slipping in and out frantically making her cum again and again all while she is moan and groaning and letting out the odd scream of delight each time she squirts until finally my throbbing cock I ejaculates, my sperm filling her cavernous vagina and mixing with her juices. It really is very squelchy down there and the excess begins to dribble out making the sheet all wet and sticky.

I fall of her and flop onto my back I lay there breathless, recovering from my exertions.

Mother on the hand is bouncing with joy and satisfaction. "Jon darling that was absolutely the best fuck I have had, oh boy you really know how to please me." She exclaims contentedly.

My reply is short and sweet, "Very glad you liked it mum."

We get out of the bed and change the sheet for a clean one before getting back to bed. We curl up in each other's arms and slowly drift off to sleep.

We must have been in a deep contented sleep as morning has dawned and we are woken by footsteps in the hall. Oh bloody hell I forgot we had visitors. "Mum what shall we do now, that must be Louise going into the bathroom?" I say in a state of panic.

Mother calmly replies. "Don't worry she won't come in here."

Her calmness does nothing to stop me worrying so I leap out of bed to get dressed. However mother has different ideas and tells me. "Jon, stop worrying and get back into bed with me, NOW!"

Off come my pants and back into bed with mum. I must say it is very hard to leave her bed knowing her lovely warm soft naked body is waiting for me to be enveloped in each other's arms bare skin to bare skin oh the feeling is so delightful I just want to stay there all day.

But our moment of serene joy is rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. "Can I come in Mum?" asks Louise.

Mother casually replies. "Yes dear come in."

I door opens and my sister is standing there with a cup of tea for mum. She lets out a gasp of shock as she sees us together in the bed. "Oh mother how could you do that with Jon after all we had said yesterday about the situation not being right." Her voice trembling with disapproval.

"Louise my dear I regret that you feel that way and I had no intention of causing you distress but Jon and I are going to carry on in our relationship as we both want it and like it and that is the end of the matter." Mother can be very forceful in her opinion.

Louise sighs and walks out of the room.

We decide to get up and dressed ready to go and face the music again!

By the time we go down to the kitchen Louise and the twins are sitting there with tea and toast. After brief good mornings all round we sit down and join them for breakfast.

Carol has finally calmed down from her outburst having had time to sleep on things and has clearly accepted the situation. So much so that she says. "Granny, it must have been a really good fuck as you made so much noise we could all hear you."

I go the colour of a lobster with embarrassment but mother takes it in her stride and replies. "Oh yes Carol it was a very good fuck indeed in fact one of the best I've ever had." There is real contentment in her voice and a soft smile creeps across her face.

Jane is quite shocked by all this but still wants to know more and asks. "Granny are you always that noisy when having sex?"

Louise interrupts. "Girls, that's enough of that talk."

"Oh but mum we are interested." Comes a plea from the two girls.

Carol not being shy in coming forwards then says. "Well I hope I can get fucked like that one day to see if I am noisy, never have been yet." And she laughs.

Jane agrees. "Yes Carol I hope too as well none of my boyfriends have made me squeal."

Then says, "Maybe, if Uncle Jon fucked us as he did granny we would both squeal too!"

The twins giggle at the thought of this. But Louise has a look of horror on her face and mother doesn't look too keen either and says. "Girls Jon is spoken for find your own boyfriends I am sure there are plenty out there."

Meanwhile I am sitting being discussed like some kind of stallion for servicing them all!

Mind you that would be really taking incest the whole way if I could get all of them into bed at the same time that would be three generations in one go, wow maybe not such a bad idea after all!

The conversation is changed as Louise asks. "What are the plans for the day?"

"We could go to the beach." She has always like the beach and swimming in the sea.

I agree and so do the others there is only one problem as the Carol points out. "We don't have our swimming costumes."

I tell them. "It's Ok you don't need them as we can go to the nudist beach at the far end away from the town."

This excites them a lot and they giggle.

Half an hour later we are all in the car on the way to the beach.

We find and nice secluded spot behind some large rocks, the beach is quite deserted only 1 or 2 single men sun bathing but they are a good distance from us.

Jane asks. "What is the procedure now do we just strip naked here in public?"

"Yes." I reply and begin removing all my clothes. This encourages them to do the same and very soon mother, Louise, Carol and Jane are all stark naked standing in front of me on the public beach. "Come on girls lets go in the water." Louise says excitedly and run down the beach and dives into the sea. The girls follow and I get a lovely view of the cheeky little bum bouncing from side to side as the run down the beach.

Mother and I lay out on our towels relaxing in the warm sunshine. It isn't long before I feel a hand running over my chest and slowly working down towards the pubic hair guarding my genitals. It is of course mothers hand and she gentle tugs on the hairs and starts massaging my balls. "Mother, is that a good idea we are in a public place and anyone can see us?" I ask.

"Oh Jon there is no one around it is quite exciting really and very liberating." Mother replies and carries on playing with my balls. She know exactly what she is doing and what the result will be and sure enough with a few moments my cock starts to grow slowly at first but getting quicker as she starts stroking it until finally it is fully erect.

"There now isn't that better?" she asks confidently knowing the answer already.

She leans over and kisses me on the lips then moves down to my chest and nipples and continues kissing all the way down until she reaches my penis, gently pulling down the foreskin revealing its throbbing head and she takes it into her mouth and sucks on it hard as if she were sucking syrup through a straw. OMG if feels amazing as her head goes down further and further until she has taken the full length of my cock into her open mouth and I can feel the back of her throat. She sucks and sucks and I can feel a surging in my balls but I don't want to cum in her mouth just yet so I pull her head up and relief the tension in my balls.

"Oh Jon why did you do that?" mother says disappointedly before adding. "I wanted you to cum in my mouth so I could sallow all your lovely spunk."

"Yes I know, but I wanted it to last a bit longer and we can take our time we are on the beach all day." I reply.

Just then Louise and the girls return from their swim. They take one look at me and see my erection. Carol says. "Well it's obvious what you two were doing while we were away." And they all giggle.

They dry off and lay out sunbathing. "Girls don't forget to use some sun lotion; you don't want to get sun burnt tits!" I say smirking. Mother laughs too.

"Well Jon, are you going to come over and rub the lotion over us then?" Jane asks hopefully.

I get the lotion and go over to them. "Right then who's first?" I ask.

The response is quite a surprise as it is my sister who is first to ask for my attention and pleads with me to. "Apply the lotion all over her body Jon and make sure you don't miss my tits and bum!" Well to say I am shocked would be an understatement and even the twins and my mother sit up in shock and stare at her. Mother then says. "Well you've changed your tune my dear."

Louise looks up at her and states. "If you can't beat them join them and that's what I am going to do!"

"Oh good girl Louise, at last you will now see why I won't give up having sex with Jon." Mother says with a degree of pleasure that seems quite genuine.

Louise is laying on her front; I squeeze some lotion onto her back and slowly start massaging it gently over her soft warm skin and my hands slowly sliding down towards the plump round cheeks of her bum. I apply some more lotion and rub with both hands in a circular motion round and round her ass cheeks and as I do so I pull them slight apart revealing her tight little asshole.

"Now, Now Jon you don't need to be looking at my ass in quite so much detail." Louise says with a very light hearted tone in her voice which is almost telling me the opposite and that she wants closer attention paid to that area.

I get the sub context and start to massage her asshole with my thumbs rubbing round and round the entrance and pulling it aside gently opening it up a little. This clearly meets with approval as she purrs with delight.

Now I know I have the green light to do whatever I like and I am going to take the opportunity with both hands, literally in this case!

Meanwhile mother and the twins are fixated on the action and have not noticed that there are now a lot more people on the beach all of course naked and mostly men of a certain age!

All the while I am still massaging my sister but she has now turned over and letting me rub the lotion all over her lovely voluptuous bosoms, I find it super exciting and making me hard which does not go unnoticed by Louise as it is pressing against her thigh.

"Well Jon, who's got all excited then!" she says cheekily.

I move around to get better purchase massaging her and now I kneeling at her head. I lean forwards with my hands pushing firmly down on her breasts and slide forwards towards her belly button. As I get lower and lower my cock dangles tantalisingly over her face and within seconds she has taking it in and is sucking on it like sweet lollipop. Wow, this is my older sister who is such a prude actually sucking my cock and in public!

Oh well, this is my invitation to join in and give her cunt a good licking too. I burry my head between her thighs and stick my tongue as far as possible up her wet vagina sucking on her large swollen labia and making her moan with pleasure.

Mother and the twins look on in amazement at Louise and me engaging in the act of 69 on a nudist beach. They are not the only audience we have and there are 3 or 4 old men parading slowly up and down the beach a short distance from us obviously trying to get a good look.

Carol looks up and sees the men. "Oh look there some old men spying on us." She states.

Jane then asks my mother. "Should we cover up and move away from them?"

"No, Jane they are just harmless old perverts who come to the beach for a bit of voyeurism." Mother replies quite casually with no concern at all.

Carol says. "In that case why don't we give them something to really voyeur over?" She is clearly excited at the thought of the men watching her. Mother and Jane agree and so the three women lie on the backs facing towards the men and spread their legs open to show off their lovely bushy pussies.

They wiggle about to get comfortable in doing so their pussy lips open revealing the entrances to their juicy pink cunts.

This has clearly had the desired effect as the men have moved a little closer and are standing staring at the women. They are clearly aroused by the view as each one has a hand massaging and playing with their genitals.

Mother looks up at them and knows instantly what they are doing. "Oh girls look quickly you've got the men all excited!"

Carol and Jane sit up to see what is going on. "Granny what do you think they are doing?" Jane asks.

"Jane my dear they are having a wank." She states in a matter of fact manner.

Carol and Jane stare at the men their eyes darting from one to another to see which one was going to cum first. They even start betting on who it will be. "That old man closest to us looks like he is really wanking fast he must be close to shooting his load." Carol says with a sense of expectation.

But then Jane spots another man who has moved closer still and has his erect cock in hand. "Wow, he looks like he's enjoying himself, I bet he cums first." Sure enough just at that moment his body shudders and he lets out a moan and shoots a stream of spunk erupts from his cock spraying some distance across the beach.

There is a stunned look on the girl's faces at the sight. "Wow! that was a lot of cum and look how far it squirted." Carol says in amazement.

Meanwhile Louise and I are still in 69 action and are getting very close to orgasm Louise's cunt is now really wet and sticky and I can feel a surging from my balls up the shaft of my cock. My cock is now pulsing and I can't stop myself and shoot a thread of my creamy spunk into my sister mouth. To my surprise this does not put her off and she even sucks harder until a second and then third squirts spunk fill her mouth which she greedily swallows.

Now it's her turn and I frantically work her clit with my tongue until she releases a great gush of pussy juice into my mouth and I drink it in with gusto.

Finally we collapse on the beach into pile of breathless naked bodies.

Some of the old men gives us a round of applause and thanks for the great show. By now they have all managed to cum themselves and as the show is over they start to disappear and we are left in peace.

There is a lot of chatter between the girls and mother about what they have seen and how unexpected the day has turned out.

We all go into the sea for a swim and wash off.

After drying off and dressing we head home it is about 4 pm. And after we have all showered and changed we spend the rest of the evening just relaxing in the lounge watching TV and having some food and drinks.

We are all very pumped by the day's activities and there is a palpable air of sexual tension in the room which we can all feel but no one has the nerve to say anything, until of course Carol says. "Well I don't know about any of you but I feel really horny after that day on the beach."

One by one we all agree with her that the day's events were really erotic and there is definitely a carry forwards of heightened arousal.

It is now about midnight and the girls get up to go to bed. "We are off to bed, anyone want to join us?" Carol asks with a very cheeky grin on her face.

Mother looks at me and says. "Well Jon, do you." With a devilish look on her face almost daring me to say yes!

My reply takes them aback as I say. "Well mum, I thought we could all go to your room as you have the biggest bed that we can all share."

12