Lonely Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting to our feet I grabbed his boxers and tore them off. He looked back at me in shock, "Now we are even. We don't stop until one of us submits."

He tried to cover his hard cock with his hands but it was no use. I said, "It is not the first cock I have seen. Are you ready to fight?"

He was in shock but I was in no mood to play. I was angry at his sexist jibes and I was fucking horny. He stood there trying to cover up and I kicked him in the side causing to bend forward. I then put his head in a lock and took him down head first.

He was in shock by it all but I was not finished. I sat down on top of him with my legs trapping his arms and I sat on his chest. I asked, "Do you submit?"

He shook his head, his pride was stopping him from submitting to a woman. He tried to struggle but I had him trapped. I moved so that my mound was now smothering his face and I slowly grinded it against his face smothering him. I could sense him give in as he was being smothered.

He began to tap his hand to give in but I refuses to move. He began to tap harder. I said, "I know what you did with my thong and sports bra. You are a naughty boy. You can only submit in one way. That is by using your tongue."

He looked at me in shock. I did not if it was because I knew what he did or it was because of what I wanted. I pushed my leotard to the side exposing my crotch to his face. I was not wearing a thong and I was only wearing black tights under the leotard. I ordered, "Lick through my tights. You dirty boy."

He stuck out his tongue and began to tentatively lick. I grinded against his tongue, "You are a dirty pervert. Stop pretending to be shy and tongue fuck me like that dirty dog you are."

His eyes widened at my use of the dirty words and he began to lick me more fervently. I began grinding against him harder smothering him. I began to love when he gasped for air, "You are a horny dog and you turn aunty on so much."

He was licking and sucking my clit but I needed more. I needed so much more. I felt a strong need building inside me.

I tore my tights at the crotch and I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face hard against my cunt and rubbed it against it, "Lick my horny cunt you filthy fucking dog."

He began to lick between my lips and then I felt his tongue inside my pussy.

He began tongue fuck my cunt and I pulled his hair harder smothering him more and more. I did not care about his lack of air. I needed to cum so much that it was my only focus.

It then hit me like a crescendo and I moaned, "You filthy fucking dog. You bastard. I am cumming."

I came hard like never before. All my sexual frustration spilling over. I squirted all over his face. Something I had never done before but then something else followed. I could not control my bladder and I urinated over his face.

I let go of his head and he gasped for air as my own breathing began to return to normal. I stood up and looked down on the mess I had created with pride. This was how men were supposed to be treated and I was proud of myself for making him submit.

I pulled down my leotard and tights and walked towards the bathroom. I stopped after a few steps and looked back at him. He was looking at me in awe as though I was a goddess. I ordered, "Get on your hands and knees and follow me to the shower. You need to wash the mess you created on me."

He followed obediently.

To be continued...

12