Lonesome Dove - Unit's Heroine Medic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quandom
quandom
90 Followers

I looked at her, stunned. "That's news to me. I was pumped with meds and out to it. I don't remember any 'brave officer' things on the Chinook ride back. Honest - I'm serious."

"Well believe me, that's what happened," she said.

"So what about our medal stuff?" she asked. "Where does the so-called bravery come from, and who says it's so? I know you earned the Kush medal, but you're telling me you were high as a kite when it was me that you helped. And my own Silver Star? If the Perez situation repeated, like as not I'd just freeze and be useless.

"Besides - you should have heard my dad when the details came through," she said, laughing. "Half proud of me, half furious for the stupid risks."

********

The evening settled, and then grew nicely. So, we met once more three nights later, and then again on the Saturday night. Sammy wasn't working the Sunday, so we arranged she'd come up to the beach house and spend the afternoon.

She arrived dressed in another ankle length Mumu, and helped put together a lunch that we ate sitting on the veranda looking out to the bay. A light morning breeze had died, and the afternoon was getting hotter.

"The water, I think? You've brought your swim gear?" I asked.

Sammy was hesitant. She paused, then seemed to make up her mind. "Yeah, give me a moment. I'll go get changed." She was away ten minutes then, when I was about to call to her, she emerged back on to the veranda.

"No bikinis for me I'm afraid." She gestured down to her red and black one-piece. I don't think she grasped how stunning she looked in it.

"I'll never lose the scars," she said apologetically, pointing to ridged lines that ran from her thigh to her ankle. Her battle scars may have looked nasty early on, but they'd settled and were now just dark lines, overpowered by her beautiful, browned skin, and knock-out legs.

I spluttered uselessly. What do you say to someone who sees the wrong snapshot of themselves? Especially when she has everything else in balance. I came up first with "You're a picture," which could be taken all wrong, then I did better with, "Sammy, your legs are ten out of ten. Just like the rest of you."

I grabbed her arm. "C'mon. The water. Let's go!"

Now she laughed. "Hey what happened to your side?" she said, pointing at my own fading scars. "The big boys bullied you at school?"

So, the afternoon passed. We enjoyed the ocean together. We sunned on the beach. Swam again, talked this and that, enjoyed a beer, dozed on the veranda -- all becoming still more comfortable with each other.

"The sun's going. I've got fresh mahi mahi. I can fire up the grill if you'd like to stay on for a barbeque," I suggested.

"I love mahi mahi. Let me find my way round your kitchen, and I'll do the salads," she said.

We opened a bottle of Chablis. Sammy picked blooms from the frangipani and bougainvillea for the veranda table, while I lit two candles that she'd discovered shut away in a kitchen cupboard. After we'd eaten, when I brought out coffee, I leaned over her to set it on the table and found myself softly kissing her shoulder.

Sammy turned, and then she was in my arms. We kissed, gently at first, then with rising passion.

"I don't want you to go. Can you stay here with me for the night?" I asked. Sammy nodded. "I was halfway out my drive this morning, but I stopped," she said. "I went back inside and put some things in a bag. I had that...that 'maybe it's now' feeling."

"Yeah. It's been building for me too. Ever since I met Lonesome Dove hosing down my car."

I drew her through the bedroom doors that also opened to the veranda, and we lay side by side in a close embrace. Her Mumu was zippered at the back, and she edged in her shoulders to make it easier for me to slide the top down towards her waist. Sammy lifted my polo shirt up over my head and sighed as her naked breasts rubbed against my chest.

Her body was beautiful, and her skin silky smooth. Sammy was small waisted, with firm breasts whose brown nipples grew harder as I fondled, and then began to kiss them. Her fingers played lightly against the line of scars that still run the length of my side.

"They patched you up pretty neat," she murmured.

"Not as good as you. But to be fair, they were working with prettier material."

She giggled. "Here's a thought, then. We got these scars together, lying side by side in a ditch. That must mean we're the owners of the ultimate His and Her's."

She moved her lips from my cheek to my ear, and suddenly poked the tip of her tongue in it. It was a jolt of electric pleasure. My hand moved inside her legs and caressed inside her thighs. When I tugged her dress zipper further down past her waist, Sammy raised her backside so I could pull the dress and then her panties off her.

She reached for my cock which was pushing hard against my pants, then stroked it softly as I released it into her hand.

My fingers found her pussy lips which were sleek with her wetness. Sammy sighed and pushed closer to me, as I stroked them, and found the hard little marble of her excited clit. She reached behind my legs, and down to my balls, which she fondled as we kissed.

My cock throbbed with tingling excitement as I moved it against her pussy lips, and it felt her slippery desire. I pushed my forefinger to the beginning of her pussy hole. Her muscles gripped it for a moment, then let it slide inside her tightness as she sighed and opened herself to me further.

She lifted her legs and wrapped her ankles around my butt, and I slid my cock down her pussy lips. Lonesome Dove trembled as I pushed it gently, and then more firmly, into her entrance, and then down through her tightness and softness, until I was far inside her.

We lay still for a moment with me sunk to the end of her tunnel, the tip of my penis touching the bump at the very end of her vagina. Then we began to push and to hold each other, her insides seizing me at the depth of each stroke.

Sammy offered uncomplicated love. There were no thought-through moves, or Kama Sutra techniques -- just our mind-filling mix of passion, relief, love, lost years, and discovery. She squirmed beneath me, her pussy walls holding me. When my cock finally began to spurt shuddering cums into her, Sammy's hands pulled my backside down, so that I was in her still deeper as she trembled into her own orgasm.

Then we lay quietly, with me still inside her - and beginning to realize that what had just happened had somehow, in some way, changed more things than I could understand.

Sammy nestled against me, stroking my hair and my neck. She whispered: "I'm so -- what is it -- well I'm just so GLAD. Maybe this is the reason why we both survived that day."

Perhaps that made sense. It felt like we'd crossed some new river.

***********

Sammy's iPhone was on the floor beside her dress. Around 8am her message signal beeped, and she leaned out of bed to pick it up.

"It's from Dad. I thought he didn't need me today," she grumbled, flicking, the message open to read. "Huh! He's got great news. There's a buyer we thought had gone cold on us. He's come back with an offer that looks fair. Plus, he wants to complete the deal fast --in just two months.

"Man, that's going to have me doing some long hours," she said.

Outside, it was a beautiful beach morning and we set up for breakfast on the veranda. Sammy made us French Toast while I got the coffee going from the Nespresso machine. The waves coming in from the North were gentle, while the air was still, and laden with the rich morning perfume of the frangipani blooms.

"You've got about a week left here?" Sammy asked. I nodded unhappily.

"Heck...rotten timing. I'm going to be pretty full-on helping Dad. We'll have to work like crazy to have the place ship-shape in time."

"So, what do you do after the sale is all done?" I asked. "Go back to nursing? And do you want to stay here on the island with your father?"

"Dad has a lady I think he wants to hook up with. So, he'll want to stay on in Kauai. She's nice, so when the sale is all done, he won't need me here. So yeah, back to the nursing career, I guess. The truth is that with my experience I'd be able to choose where I want to work, which is good."

Lonesome Dove looked at me quizzically.

I didn't hesitate. "Galveston?" I asked her. "Can you come to Galveston? There'd be jobs for you. Stay with me at my place. Do that for a while and we get the chance we need. Hell, with all that's happened..."

She smiled. "Galveston? I've never been to Texas or the Gulf. And Galveston - the name makes me think of that old Glenn Campbell hit. Was it about Vietnam? Anyway, its words understand soldiers....

"Galveston, oh Galveston, I still hear your sea waves crashing," she half spoke, half sang. "While I watch the cannon flashing, I clean my gun, And dream of Galveston.... Galveston, oh Galveston, I am so afraid of dying....'

"Jeez, that was for sure," she murmured. "One more thing that we've known together.

Lonesome Dove stared into her coffee, toying with the spoon.

I waited.

She looked up and nodded. "I'm feeling the same way as you," she said. "Of course, I'm coming to Galveston."

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading me. Please take the trouble to vote if you've enjoyed the story of Lonesome Dove. Your comments are enjoyed.

quandom
quandom
90 Followers
12