Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lake fishing was the agenda for the morning, with their crowd divided between the Olssons' two boats and the Anderssons in their larger boat.

Axel was thrilled about teaching his big sister how to fish, and she was thrilled that he was thrilled. Axel rigged her line for lake trout, and had her full attention the rest of the morning. She missed more than she caught early on, but improved as the morning passed.

Carl was maneuvering the 32 footer closer to the mouth of a stream where there were likely to be more trout, and Axel was baiting Annika's line. Mary wandered back to Erik. "How's it going?" she asked pleasantly when beside him.

"Well," he replied, "but I have a question for you. What was that look that passed among you and the two Andersson boys last night?"

"I knew you caught that, and I wanted to talk to you about it," she replied quietly. "We were at the Anderssons' Mayday celebration with about fifty other people. It was a pleasant day for early May so we were all outside on the slab behind the house. Music was playing and I was kind of mouthing the words and dancing along when Aden brought me a fresh drink. We talked and I found him quite charming, so when he asked me to dance I agreed.

"Sven invited Carl and several of the other men to come look at his newest toy, the 40-foot sports boat you just saw, so I remained there with Aden." Mary checked on the others, and then continued. "We danced a couple of fast dances, and then a couple of slow. It was during the first slow dance that I began to feel flush and lightheaded, as if I had a fever, and then got a rush of sensation that made me want to rub against the man holding me in his arms.

"He pulled me against him on a turn, placed his thigh between mine, pulled my... crotch onto his thigh, and swayed a time or two before completing the turn. The flush on my face promptly fell to that place between my legs, and I swear my panties and jeans were instantly wet.

"The song ended, he suggested we go get another drink, and escorted me inside. Instead of going into the kitchen, he took me into a nearby bedroom and shut the door. Before I could even think, he was kissing me and rubbing all over my body. I kind of knew it was wrong, but everything was confused, it felt too good, and I was so horny I let him continue.

"I'm sure - well, I hope, that I wouldn't have let him fuck me, but while he was undressing me Elias came in and started filming us with his phone. I was high as a kite and horny as a bitch in heat, but I could still reason well enough to know that them having film of me in action would be disastrous. I pushed Aden away, pulled my pants up from around my knees, pushed him away again, and dashed into the bathroom. When he tried to get in, I screamed, and then warned him I'd keep screaming until someone came. He said, and I quote, "You don't know what you're missing, cunt!"

"I heard the door open and shut, straightened my clothes, and dashed out into the hall and then into the kitchen. Someone said something like 'oh, there you are'. I replied that I had used the bathroom, and proceeded outside to find Carl. Thank God he was walking toward the house, because as horny as I was I might have screwed any man there. I commandeered him, gave him a blowjob on the short drive back, and molested him until he begged for mercy. After he went to sleep, I sat on the commode and discharged my favorite toy.

"I don't know what he gave me, but it nearly worked! Whatever you do, don't let one of them get Annika or Hanna alone!"

Carl yelled, "Are you fishing or talking? Annika already hooked another trout!" Mary scurried back to the bow, and Eric threw a spoon. He was using spoons to attract Walleye, but switched to salmon plugs from time to time to change things up. He caught fewer fish, but the weight of the two salmon and three walleye was greater than Annika/Axel's combined haul, so he won "most weight" and the duo won "most fish." Carl and Mary had the most fun, watching and cheering.

Lunch was at the Anderssons' lake house. Sited about 30 yards from the water, the house was two story, covered in siding, with a porch facing south and walkways from the T-head dock and the boathouse. Sven docked the bigger boat along the top of the T; Carl and Oliver docked on opposite sides inside the T-head.

They enjoyed a catered meal of grilled chicken breasts on freshly made buns, with slaw and all kinds of condiments and chips. The older folks were interested in resuming a card game they had abandoned in May, so Sven offered the use of his boat if anyone wanted to go for a tour. The four teens wanted to play video games, but Annika wanted to see the area from the water, so they agreed to let the Andersson boys show her, Erik, Hanna, and Johnny around.

Before they went out the door, Erik touched Johnny on the back and warned, "Tiene mucho cuidado!" Johnny nodded without looking back, and they went outside. "Give me a hand with our cooler," Erik directed; he picked up one end and Johnny the other, and they carried it to the boat.

"You won't need that; we have plenty of beer, wine, and mixed drinks stocked," Lukas protested.

"Thanks, but we brought some Texas beer we want to introduce the girls to. They're going to Texas with us in a couple of weeks so they need to have a few 'real beer' before we go." They loaded the cooler, took it back to the seats behind the wheelhouse, and seated the girls between them. Hanna looked more suspicious than Annika, who was frowning at the seating and the ice chest.

Elias approached while Aden got the boat underway and offered beer, wine, or mixed drinks. He lost the smirk when Erik said they brought their own, and walked back to his oldest brother. He said something to Aden, who looked around with a frown, and said something back to his brother; both looked pissed. Lukas walked aft from the bow, and sat down across from them.

"Since none of you know the lake or the shoreline, come sit on this side so you can see the land better while I talk. When we head north, we'll switch sides again." They agreed, and sat on his side, again keeping the girls between them.

Aden piloted the boat south for a while, giving Lukas the opportunity to point out points of interest, including a historic lighthouse and an expansive marina with a bar and grill he recommended.

About forty minutes into the cruise, Aden veered away from land toward a ship heading northeast. "That's a 'laker' or 'lake boat.' They carry everything from grain to salt to ore to potash and concrete. When we get a little closer we can tell its cargo, but it looks like an 'oreboat' to me. Most of those on that route are carrying iron ore from the Vermillion or Mesabi mines in Minnesota."

"You know a lot about this area; have you guys always owned property up here?" Johnny asked.

Lukas grinned. "When I was little we lived in a trailer near the Mesabi mine, and dad had a job hauling iron ore. He was injured in a loading accident, sued the company for negligence, and used the settlement to buy a car dealership in St. Paul. Now he owns a dozen in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. The family actually lives in Chicago, but only Niles and Karina live with mom and dad."

"Do you, Aden, and Elias work for your dad?"

"Elias does, at the headquarters of Northland Motors. I recently completed law school and am studying for the bar. Dad wants me to be a company lawyer, but I'm not sure that's where I'll end up. A friend from law school wants me to join his Daddy's firm in New York. I'll also consider that, due to reciprocity of credentialing."

"What about Aden?" Lukas chuckled. "He owns bars; three of them, all in the Chicago area. He'd like to move to California, but he'd have to sell all three in Chicago to buy one in LA.

"He's my brother, but he's a piece of work. I could tell you stories about him all day long."

"So, do you guys still have the monthly pussy contests?" Erik asked. "Points awarded for each score, and all?"

Lukas' eyes went wide with surprise. No one else looked surprised, so he answered. "That was a while back for me, but, yes, he and Elias do, and they recruited one of Aden's managers into the game."

"Bars must be a target-rich environment, but how do they decide how many points a particular pussy is worth?"

"Damn - you guys seem to know all about it! Okay, we used to do it in person, but from what I've seen lately, they trade photos and videos around and score independently, then average the scores."

"And how often do they award 20 points?" Annika asked.

Lukas looked like he might fall overboard at that question, but rallied and answered, "VERY rarely! In fact, I've only heard of a couple of twenties, ever."

"But I'm one of the 'Unicorn Twenties'?"

He sighed. "Yes, I was there for that. They had the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and we were scoring the girls. You were the only unicorn, but there were a lot of 18s and 19s, as you can imagine. That's the way we've always determined how to set the standard for scores above 10.

"Misogynistic, I know, but guys are like that. Thus the song 'The Score'."

In a sultry voice, Hanna asked, "So, Lukas, if you were scoring me, would I even make it into double digits?"

"Are you kidding? You're up there near Annika, if not another unicorn!"

Hanna beamed, Johnny assured her she was definitely a unicorn, and Annika agreed.

Erik asked, "So, do you lose points if you get the girl drunk before you fuck her?"

"Not when I played! At first, it was just a way to brag on conquests, but then the contests started, and before long it was all about getting the pussy - sorry, girls; I know how crude that is - and the points."

"How about MDMA? GHB? Rohypnol? Anyway you get it counts, or are there deductions for cheating?"

"Look, I never used any of those things! Do they? I have no idea, but, no, as far as I know, there are no deductions. You score a pussy, you get the points."

"Kinda chickenshit, don't ya think?" Hanna asked pointedly. "I promise you, if someone gives me a drug and rapes me, I'm going to the cops first things tomorrow!"

Lukas fixed her with a gaze. "You're a teacher, right? And Annika is a famous model and actress. Are you really going to the cops, file charges, and take the men to court? Very bad for your reputation, win or lose. And if they have video in which you're drugged up, beg for it, and fuck like a demon, then what?

"I don't ask this in relation to the contestants over there, but in law school we debated this in classes and among ourselves over coffee, and most of the women agreed they probably wouldn't. Too much shame to face, even though they would be innocent."

"That's true," Erik said, "and that what they count on. What they don't count on is an ass kicking and ball stomping from the boyfriend or a 25.06 bullet between the eyes when they walk out a door. Lots of tall buildings in Chicago, for instance, and how do you know who has a sniper nest set up in or on top of one of them? Catch my drift?"

"I do, and I'll spread the word. Know this, though - there is no way in hell I'd allow them to drug one of you, or all of you! I turned to the law as a calling three years ago, and put my sordid past behind me."

"Then you might want to check the bar area, and whatever drinks they were offering us. The word is out on 'the Andersson brothers,' and you probably want to be sure your name is disassociated."

"I will, I promise you, and thanks for the heads up. Glad we went for a ride and had this talk."

Lukas stood and walked over to his brothers. Words were exchanged, angry gestures were exchanged, and he then went into the cabin below, where the bar was located. When he returned, he brought a bucketful of bottles to the rail and poured them overboard. After nodding at Erik, he put the bottles in the trashcan and stood beside his brothers. More words were exchanged, and Aden slowed near the laker.

"This is an oreboat, and the red stuff is iron ore," Lukas loudly proclaimed. "We're going to head northwest now, and show you the islands and shoreline past the two houses. Ask if you have any questions, but I'll be back when we get close to shore again."

"What do you think?" Hanna asked, "Is he trustworthy?"

"Prolly," Erik replied, "but we're drinking Lone Star we imported from Texas anyway. You girls will need to blend in when we get home in two weeks, so learn to like it!"

They didn't care much for the first, but the second was better, and after the third they understood why Lone Star was the National Beer of Texas. The alcohol content might have contributed, but they were enjoying it so much Lukas asked for a longneck, and he immediately approved.

****

The rest of the tour was anticlimactic in terms of suspense, but informative. Aden, Lukas, and Elias took turns talking about the history, uses, and purposes of places and things they saw, as if their dastardly plan never existed. It was pleasant enough, right up to the point that they docked. Erik and Johnny sent the girls ahead so they could carry the ice chest. When they were well away from the boat, they faced Aden and Elias; Lukas stepped to the side.

"We know what you had planned, and we won't forget. Since it didn't happen, you don't get your asses kicked. However, what you two pulled on Mary is going to get your asses kicked and your balls stomped, somewhere, sometime. It won't be in front of your folks, but keep that promise in mind.

"We're not from around here, and where we come from, we don't tolerate predators, so you should avoid dark alleys and streets, and open your apartment door carefully, because you won't see the blow coming. Or maybe we'll wait until you've drugged some girl, call the cops, and beat your sorry asses while waiting for them. We'd enjoy thinking about you having three-to-five years of unwanted sex with Bubba."

Not a word of denial was spoken, nor was a lie told; they stood there impassively and listened, knowing their handsome faces and balls were at stake.

When Erik and Johnny picked up the ice chest, Lukas stated, "I'll pass the bar next month, and if your ass kicking for drugging and raping girls happens after that, and these two are charged with something, I'll represent your assailants for free!

"I was an ass for participating, even when it was just seduction for the sake of seduction, with willing girls. But when the game changed, I left. To my eternal shame, I didn't try to stop it, I just left.

"No more! It's clear you two and Carlos are out of control, and I'll personally press charges if you try to run something like you ran on Mary or tried to run today on Annika and Hanna! I'd tell mom and dad. Unfortunately, I suspect dad's still tacitly endorsing your 'seductions,' and mom wouldn't believe me. The cops will, though, because I'll have evidence!

"I'm going back to Chicago tomorrow, but keep the fuck away from me until then - I no longer accept you as brothers!" Aiden and Elias looked mildly chastened, but not all the terribly concerned about losing a brother.

Lukas walked back with Erik and Johnny, and stayed with them and their girlfriends the rest of the afternoon and evening. Aden and Elias were watched closely, but they stayed away from the women and girls and hung around their dad, who was holding court for his subjects.

Erik watched him in action for a while, and followed Mary into the kitchen. She was getting an appetizer tray to take outside, and was alone, so Erik asked, "Mary, has Sven ever tried to seduce you?"

"He's always complimentary to women and a huge flirt when he gets you alone, but I never thought of it as seduction. Why?"

"Just curious. Lukas says his dad has supported his sons' efforts with women in the past, and I'm wondering if he's another predator."

She blanched, steadied herself, and said, "Now that you frame it that way, probably. I've seen him hustle some of their friends pretty hard, and then disappear for a while. Maybe..."

"I don't have anything to go on, but I'd keep an eye on Nils with Elle. He's younger, but I've seen him eyeing her. Most likely it's just teen hormones, but he's got a lot of bad examples to follow."

"Don't worry - that crossed my mind as soon as you opened my eyes with Sven. I'm going to wander upstairs after I deliver this tray, and the four of us are going to have a talk. After tonight, I intend to be a better parent. Letting the four of them run off to 'play games' as teens might not be as innocent as it was a few years ago, and if Nils and/or Karina believes the 'contest' their brothers have going on is normal behavior..."

Erik held the door open; Mary walked outside with the appetizers, and he followed her. A rousing game of Cornhole, complete with shouts of joy, moaning, and giggling was going on underneath a spotlight closer to the lake, with Hanna tossing against Johnny and Annika against Lukas.

Erik hung back to people watch, and saw a number of interesting groups. Sven, Aden and Elias were with three younger women, but it appeared three individual conversations were being held, and the body language said each was risqué, if not overtly sexual. Eva had interjected herself into a group of four young husbands, and was rather obviously posing and flirting.

So maybe this is a family trait. If so, why trust Lukas? He swung his gaze back to the game just in time to see Annika dancing around and taunting him in celebration, and Lukas grabbing her around the waist, pulling her near, and putting his hand over her mouth. Those weren't objectionable actions in terms of sexuality, but every touch, every teasing dance, every flirty word or gesture increased familiarity, which is the starting point for all good seductions.

His judgement from a distance was: there is a two-way attraction; Lukas is flirting, but innocently enough that Annika's guard is down; she's flirting back, but in a teasing way. Johnny didn't seem concerned, but Hanna didn't seem to like what she was seeing on the other end, and was looking around for someone; most likely Erik.

Lukas might be a master seducer, but he wasn't The Predator, and two could play this game. Erik sauntered over to a small group of 19 to 22 year-olds to whom he had been introduced earlier. He remembered them being cute girls who were enrolled in area colleges, but only one of the names: the prettiest one, Alicia.

"Sounds like you ladies are having too much fun; mind if I join you?"

They quickly assured him they didn't; he winked and said, "If you were introduced to as many people to tonight as I have been, you probably have no idea what my name is. I'm Erik Swahn, from San Antonio, Texas."

They promptly reintroduced themselves: Lucy from St. Paul; Abbie from Chicago; Paula from Detroit; and Alicia from Sacramento, CA. They were students and Chi Omega sisters at Michigan, and the parents of Abbie, Paula, and Lucy owned nearby lake houses, so they were familiar with the Anderssons' Labor Day parties.

Alicia was the antithesis of Annika physically. Lustrous brown hair falling over her shoulders, an olive complexion, chocolate brown eyes, and 5'4" of brick shithouse. She had to rank in the top tier of the Andersson rating system, but she was quieter than the others, who were probably nearer tens. She stood back and watched him speculatively, whether he was talking or listening.

Erik was teasing them about the Wolverines' losing to TCU in the college football playoffs last year, and when Abbie pushed him, he used the opportunity stagger over to Alicia.

He purposely bumped her while pretending to defend himself, and then looked down at her. "I'm sorry, Alicia; your friend hit's hard!"

She raised an eyebrow and gave him a look that said, 'I know you're attracted to me and trying to find a way to flirt, but you're going to have to up your game; I get better than that all the time.'