Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were having a great time, so when a slow song came on, he simply took her in his arms. There was a decent amount of distance between them, until he got her to the other side of the dance floor, away from their table. He pulled her tight for a turn and kept his body pressed tightly against hers when the turn ended.

Annika didn't think much of it at first and didn't really react when his cock rubbed against her lower belly - he wasn't the first male she had that effect on. It felt good to have this 6'1" bundle of muscles holding her like that and rubbing her bare lower back; she was high, happy, and relaxed. Then she remembered Erik teasing her about Black on Blonde, considered the contrast of Javon's dark hand on her pale skin, and giggled.

Javon released her hand and put both his hands on her hips, at the junction of the skirt and her bare midriff. She hesitated before putting her hands behind his neck, and created a little space between them when she did. He immediately pulled her hips tightly against him, and now his big cock was impossible to ignore. She dropped her hands onto his steel hard shoulders.

"Javon, I'm engaged, and this is inappropriate. Let's go back to the table now." He gave her a knowing smile, and said, "Okay, Baby, follow me."

He took her hand and led her through the crowd to a hallway. A security guard was posted at a door with VIP MEMBERS ONLY. She hesitated when he led her to it and said, "Not happening, Javon! I'm going back to the table!"

He grinned and said, "Come with me to the VIP lounge upstairs. We can look down on the table and see if your man is being good, and then invite them all to come upstairs. I'm an investor here, so I have the run of the place. You'll love it up there."

The guard had moved aside; he looked at Javon and said, "Enjoy yourselves - I'll see you later, JV."

Javon pulled her hand; she reluctantly relented and followed him up the stairway, which ended in a large room with upholstered chairs and couches. The music was piped in, and a plate glass window spanned the front wall so you could look out over the club. He led her to the glass, pointed out the dancers, and then the table where the Krewe was sitting, which was almost straight below.

She laid her forehead against the glass and looked down; Javon moved behind her and pressed his cock against her taut butt. Annika spotted Erik talking to Haley, the mixed-race beauty married to the big offensive lineman. Their faces were inches apart, but that was true of most conversations in the loud nightclub. It looked innocent enough to her, but Javon holding her hips and grinding against her wasn't.

Remembering her training, she relaxed for a moment, and then spun away, breaking his embrace. He just laughed, grabbed her arm at the wrist, pulled her into a glass walled room, slid the door shut, and pushed a button that closed the heavy drapes around the room. He took her in his arms, kissed her, and ran his hands under her short skirt and onto her panty-covered ass. She first struggled, but then remembered her training and relaxed; as soon as he got in position, she would knee him in the nuts and escape!

But he was big and very strong, and he had encountered self-defense measures before, so he didn't give her the opportunity. His hands were now kneading her bare ass, under the panties, and, instead of letting her body respond, she was trying to figure out how to escape.

Downstairs, Erik was asking if anyone had seen Javon and Annika lately. Keesha looked at her husband and said something. Jataveon got up, circled the dance floor, returned, and said, "Erik, Drew, come with me. I think I know where they are."

He parted a curtain that hid a hallway and led them toward the exit sign at the end. A security guard was posted in front of a door with VIP MEMBERS ONLY on it. Jataveon greeted him with an elaborate handshake, and said, "JV texted us that he's got something delicious to sample up there. How delicious is she?"

"A little skinny for my tastes, but damn fine! I'm gonna get a little sample myself, later, so don't mess her up too much."

He stepped aside, Jataveon promised they'd leave him a taste, and they proceeded up the stairs. "The trick is going to be finding the right room; there are at least four, if I remember from my single days."

That didn't turn out to be so much of a problem, because they could hear Annika cussing and threatening Javon through the sound-deadening drapes. Drew tried to open the door, but it was locked. Erik drew back a foot to kick though the glass, but Jataveon quietly warned, "NO - that's bullet proof glass!"

Drew made the shush sign, knocked on the door, and loudly said, "JV - we know you in there with Blondie - open up, Man! We want some of that white meat too!"

Jataveon signaled for Erik to move out of sight and stood beside Drew. Javon pulled the drape open beside the door, saw the two black men, and asked, "Anyone else with you?"

"Naw man, but when we come down two more will come up. Everyone want a piece of that fine ho!"

Erik strongly doubted Javon would fall for that BS, because Drew and Jataveon were college graduates who spoke in a refined manner, they were both happily married to strong women, and both were up for Citizen of the Year awards for their respective teams. But men of poor character assume everyone is, so he fell for it. He opened the door, and told them to come in.

Annika had stopped yelling, taken her heels off, and assumed a fighting stance. Javon turned, looked at her, and laughed. "You got no chance against me, much less the three of us! Just relax, bitch - you're gonna love all this black cock! Maybe you can give your new hubby a swirly kid to raise."

She screamed, "No, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts so hard you'll never have children, you asshole!"

And then Erik appeared from behind the mountainous Jataveon, and she smirked. Javon was surprised by that and turned around. What he saw was anger on the face of Jataveon and Drew, and fury on Erik's face. "What the fuck? You niggas brought him?"

"Yes, we did, and we're gonna enjoy watching him mess your sorry ass UP, Bitch! Hope you got good insurance!"

Erik advanced on Javon; he who took a step backward toward Annika, who side-kicked him in the back of his right knee. He screamed and fell, grasping at his leg and cussing. She coolly put her 4" heels on and walked around him in a circle. While the three smiling men watched, she found an opening, stepped beside him, raised her foot, and stomped on his pelvic region with the spike heel. He squealed, released his knee, and covered his bleeding balls. She spit on his face, turned, took Erik's arm, and thanked the other two men for coming to help her.

They left the bleeding bitch crying on the floor and escorted Annika downstairs. The confused security guard asked, "What's going on? I thought you guys..."

Erik shook Annika's hand, faced him, and said, "You said you wanted next? Okay, here's a taste of what he got!" His fist to the pelvis bent the guard over, and a knee to the nose finished him off. As he lay bleeding and whining, Erik told him he got less than Javon got, but he could finish it if he wanted his full share. He whimpered no, and they walked back toward the table.

Annika got her purse and said she needed to go the restroom to touch up; the grinning men sat down, saw that Cher wasn't at the table, and by the time Annika returned, everyone knew there was a new chapter of "Supermodel Superhero."

Erik was concerned that she might be feeling vulnerable or regretful, but she didn't evidence either. In fact, when prompted, she told the story in detail, shaking her head at her incredible stupidity in letting Javon convince her to go upstairs when he had already signaled his intentions on the dance floor!

Everyone liked Jataveon's version of the two-blow fight better than her modest version, so they made him retell it, rollicking at Javon writhing about on the floor crying about his knee while she cooly put her heels back on, circled until she had a shot, and stomped the spike heel into his privates, from which blood immediately began to flow. Drew added color by chronicling the looks that passed across Javon's face when she took his knee out, and then when she stomped his balls, and by mimicking the screech, the whining and crying, and the begging for help as they left him on the floor of the 'rape room.'

Hanna watched her friend for signs of anxiety or remorse, but she seemed cool, calm, and collected. Hanna then reminisced about the entitled and privileged model she had encouraged to go see her grandparents and the cute guys at their table nine months ago. When she tried to reconcile that with the self-effacing but heroic woman across the table, she smiled. She had never dreamed of seeing this version of Annika!

The Krewe leaders for tonight informed them it was time to move on to their reservations at the Bliss Lounge, so they made their way out to Strand and walked down a block in an amorphous mass of chatter and laughter. Bliss was just as crowded and maybe louder, and even a reserved VIP table had trouble securing drinks in a timely manner, so they started ordering two at a time.

That livened the party for a while, resulting in group dances and trying suggestive new moves, like twerking and Jamaican daggering. Erik and Annika made sure they were paired for daggering, as they had at the wedding, and surprisingly given the surroundings, both were sexually excited during and after. When they returned to the table, she insisted on sitting on his lap, which led to his hands stroking her smooth legs under her skirt, and her butt wriggling on his chubby.

Soon everyone else was so mounted, and given the state of dress of the ladies, in a short time the consensus was that they needed to go home early so they would be ready for Fat Tuesday. The bus was called, but the Swahn/Olssons, Lundell/Johansons, and the Saunders were already opening the door at Miss Hattie when it arrived.

The thunder and lightning the grand old lady endured that night came from within, and she periodically groaned in appreciation of their efforts. Annika's twerking on top of Erik, and his daggering of her from behind, both resulted in massive, noisy eruptions that rocked the bed and the house, the second eliciting appreciative applause and cheering from other bedrooms. They then tried to top Annika and Erik, and the thrashing and screaming seemed to indicate they at least came close.

Hanna's screams reminded Erik of the nights on Mackinac Island when he faked sleeping to watch her naked body riding Johnny, and Cassie's reminded him of how hot she looked in that bikini and in tonight's dress. Meanwhile, Annika's sleepy mind played a montage of the muscular and sexy men who had been dancing and flirting with her for four days.

Then they rolled into each other's arms, cuddled, whispered of their love and devotion, and slept.

****

Whether she did it accidentally or on purpose, Cassie wandered into the kitchen, where Erik was drinking a fresh cup of coffee from the Keurig, wearing nothing much, unless you count a see-through camisole as much. She blushed at his fixed gaze, but pretended she was fully dressed while she got two cups and made coffee for her and KJ while telling Erik how much fun they had listening to him and Annika last night. Erik didn't say much, but he certainly conveyed his appreciation of her camisole and the body under it with his eyes and expressions. She left with a smirk, went upstairs, set the coffee down, and attacked KJ.

Fat Tuesday: The men assembled at KJs; the women congregated at Jadaveon and Amanda's home in an exclusive development across the bay called Tiki Village. The men were pleased to discover their costumes were some variations of pirate or privateer, all with knee-high boots that had lifts and heels if you were shorter and were flat if you were tall, so everyone ended up appearing closer to somewhere between 6'2" and 6'4" than their true height. The 6'7" tight end still stood out, but his height was hard to disguise.

There were various styles of pirate hats, with long-haired wig, beard with mustache, and eye patch. The costumes were more Disney than period, but the makeup artists the Krewe hired did an amazing job of disguising each man. When they finished with Erik, he didn't recognize himself in the mirror, and when they assembled at the bus, he couldn't figure out which one was Johnny.

Some couldn't be fully disguised: Lilo was unmistakable, as was the 6'8" 360# offensive tackle named Jerod. But white skin became black, black became white or brown, and brown became white, so the easy ways to identify weren't available. Erik tried to envision Annika, Hanna, and Cassie, but had no idea how they would look.

A few men were dropped off at each street corner near the Strand, with their only identifying feature being the purple and gold plumes in their hats. They each took an armload of beads and made their way to Strand Street, arriving an hour before the parade began. Some walked around; some, like Erik, picked a good observation point and watched the crowd for clues about the women of the Krewe.

He expected to find a few, who, like the men, couldn't be disguised, or had outstanding characteristics a costume couldn't hide, but by the time the parade began he realized he might be wrong. The second float gave him a possibility: a stacked woman in the garb of a New Orleans streetwalker of two hundred years ago; Kailani looked scrumptious, but like her hubby, she was hard to disguise.

Nancy was also on that float, dressed as a pirate, and as the third float neared, he realized it also had an unusual number of streetwalkers, harlots, and courtesans of the French era. The Krewe women he spotted all looked delectable and he tossed each some bead necklaces. If he had seen Annika, he didn't realize it, and he was standing as close to the floats as allowed! That was surprising, because he expected her to be hard to disguise due to her height and blondeness.

He spotted Hanna on the fourth float; she was dressed as a courtesan, wearing a low cut but long, clingy silk and satin dress with slits on the sides, a hat, and carrying a colorful fan. He moved to a new position and offered her five necklaces of beads. She hid behind her fan but showed him lots of cleavage when she leaned over to take the beads. 'Yep, that's her!' he told himself. 'I've seen those pretty boobies and that curvy body before!'

Floats continued passing without anyone he recognized as his fiancée, but on the next-to-last float sat a queen or princess on a throne wearing tiara, a long silk dress with slits up the side to her hips, and satin panties that were the shiny golden color of the dress. Her shoulders were exposed, as were the tops of her breasts, which were swells with maybe a hint of aureoles peaking above, and long blonde hair just barely caressing them. She was every man's carnal dream of Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty.

She was improbably blonde, but the Mardi Gras mask hid her identity well, and being seated on a throne made her height hard to determine. He offered her a mess of beads to add to the pile around her feet, but she just nodded, smiled, and continued imperiously waving to her loyal subjects, totally ignoring the black pirate with dreadlocks and a curly beard. Maybe Annika, maybe not?

No, he was confident it was his fiancée; the long blonde hair was easy to see and duplicate, but the sky-blue eyes gleaming through the mask, and the shape of the exposed body parts he knew so well gave her away. She got the majority of his remaining beads.

Cassie was easy to spot. She was a slave girl with a collar, leashed to her master, a Simon Legree type with arms the size of tree trunks, wearing an 1800s broadcloth suit, carrying a whip, with a cruel snarl on his face below his mask. His slave girl was adorable in that tiny, raggedy, and torn costume, kneeling with a forlorn look, and she took his generous offering with a pitiful look but a sparkle in her eyes. His offering joined the bounty of beads around her compliant body.

Erik wasn't into fantasies about bondage, but seeing the high-powered MBA in that submissive position renewed the hardon the fairy tale princess had given him just moments before. He was shocked that part of him wanted to be the one holding that leash. 'This is going to seriously affect our professional relationship, unless I get the vision our of my mind!' he prophesied correctly.

When the last float, the dancers, and the umbrella bearers had sashayed by, the street was set up for the dance. The covered bandstand popped up in no time, and the sound equipment was in place soon thereafter. Erik was resting on a bench a block away, waiting for the Krewe to return to their reserved balcony with street access via stairs directly to the sidewalk. A massive guard was already posted there, to keep interlopers off the stairs and balcony.

The first to appear wearing the purple and gold plume was a group of three oversized men, one of whom was the huge Polynesian, Lilo. They surrounded Erik and began an animated discussion about the hottest wenches on the floats, and who would return with the most beads.

"Understand that I don't know who any of the women we saw are, so if it turns out the bitch behind the mask is yours, don't be pissed by my reaction," warned the linebacker named Ray. "I'll do the same. We each have opinions to share.

"Okay, the first one that got me rock-hard was the old-time 'ho built like a brick shithouse who was on the second float! Anyone else notice her?"

"You kidding? No one could miss THAT" Manny enthusiastically agreed. "I wanted to pull out a handful of bills and make a deal! That would be a night to remember, if I survived!"

"Ha, she's wrapped those powerful legs around you, pull your head between those big boobs, and crush you like a python!" Erik teased, watching Lilo in his peripheral vision to make sure he kept grinning with pride. He did, and Erik then asked, "What about you, Lilo?"

"That one for sure, but there were two more that made me rearrange my costume to hide my hardon," he said, looking toward Erik. "The Queen on her throne made me understand why there were wars so one king could take another's queen, and the slave girl - damn! I wanted to save her from her master, and then use her like he does!"

Ray grinned at Erik when he said, "Yeah, I wanted to jump up there, throw the princess over my shoulder, and carry her off to my castle! She is one hot bitch, even if she is Erik's!"

"She's in my top four too," Manny agreed, "and the slave girl was too, but my number one was the Voodoo Witch stirring her cauldron. Built like a brick shithouse and wearing garb that exhibited it! Fuck she was hot!"

Ray chuckled, knowing that was his, and tossed Manny's out, "How about that JLo looking Latina dancing for the pirates gathered around the fire? That's a fine piece of ass there!"

"What about you, Erick?"

"Don't tell her or KJ, but I wanted to kill Simon Legree and take his slave girl! Never been into that kinky shit before, but she turned me on!" They laughed and expressed agreement. "Yeah, man me too!"

"There were a lot more we haven't mentioned," Erik continued, "but do you remember the French courtesan standing on the left side of the barge?"

"Hell yeah!" Ray acknowledged. "If their courtesans looked like that, it's no wonder Princes happily married homely Princesses to bring countries together! She was a real piece of ass!"

"How about that bitch kneeling beside the fake fire," Manny began, just as a set of women in purple and gold plumes arrived. He quickly shut up, as his dancer was in the group.

"What did y'all think?" asked Juanita, the JLo-looking dancer. Ray grabbed his Voodoo witch, Marie, gave her a big kiss, and answered. "We were just discussing the fine women we saw, and not surprisingly, all five of you came up! I won't say what we said we'd like to do to you, but it involved unspeakable things."