Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was lost in the moment, not in the scene - I was lost in making out with Bobby D'Angelo," Annika confided to them. "I felt no embarrassment, no guilt, no concern at all, except that they made us stop. My body was on fire, and I just wanted to quench it!"

Doctor Alderson didn't reply, but she looked from patient to boyfriend and wondered what was going on. If her husband saw her like that, divorce would be the least of her worries. What was Annika thinking? Where was this taking them?

Erik forwarded the video, showed them taking a break with the Evian water, cheese, crackers, and fruit, and then forwarded to the next scene, which began with Bobby and Annika facing in front of the couch. They way her silken dress clung to her body and the way she gazed adoringly at the older man were oddly reminiscent of those 1940-50s movies in which the young ingenue fell for the distinguished, decades-older man.

They began kissing, with D'Angelo's hands roaming her body freely. She was pressed tightly against him, subtly rubbing against his cock, and her hands were almost clawing his back. "This is not me acting," Annika assured them. "I really was this turned on and slutty, even in front of a dozen people and several cameras."

D'Angelo unzipped her dress, held her slightly away from himself, and let the dress fall into a pool around her ankles. "Lie on the couch, Amore. I must have you now!"

Annika arranged herself on the couch, with one leg draped over the back and the other foot on the floor, legs splayed widely. D'Angelo took in her hose-clad legs, her garter belt and panties, and her matching bra. The lust in his eyes wasn't faked. He tore off his pants and shirt, and crawled between her legs. They began kissing again, and then his mouth trailed down to her breast and her legs wrapped around his back.

"Cut! Excellent work! You two are a perfect match! Let's take a break. I'll review the takes and decide if we need any retakes, but I think you nailed it!"

The French maid brought satin robes to the stars and helped slip them on. Annika looked stunned, as if trying to escape from a dream. Bobby, sporting a hefty hardon in his silk boxers, was smirking. He exchanged winks with Cooper, and escorted his co-star to the break area off stage. She sipped her Evian; he made sure he kept a hand on her somewhere - preferably her legs, since her robe had parted in the middle, and they waited for Klein's pronouncement.

"These scenes are excellent! Would you like to get the stairs and bedroom scenes done now? That shouldn't take too long."

Erik paused the video and Annika said, "The stair scene is basically me walking up the stairs in heels, hose, and panties, pausing at the top, looking over my shoulder, and signaling Bobby to come up with my finger. They made me repeat that twice, and then we moved 'upstairs' to the bedroom, which was actually next door.

"Soft music was playing in the bedroom, and I won't try to claim I wasn't sexually turned on by this time, because I'm sure it's obvious I was. But it was like the world was made of bright, shiny colors that excited the eyes, music that excited the ears and made the body want to move, and the slightest touch was thrilling. Even the breeze from the fans felt erotic!

"They placed me by the foot of the bed, and I wanted to just stand and sway and experience all the sensations I was feeling! Bobby touching me actually lowered my eroticism for a few seconds, but his breath on my neck and ears, his whispered words of passion, his hard cock against my ass, and his hands exploring my body lit me up like a Christmas tree. When he pinched my nipples, I remember groaning loudly and almost collapsing.

"Let's see how it looks on film, but I remember through the fog in my brain how badly I wanted him to lay me on the bed and fuck me!"

Doctor Alderson was staring at her patient, obviously not understanding why she was exposing her feelings so openly with Erik sitting beside her. Was he some kind of voyeur? Did this turn him on, like it did her? Her panties were soaked, which wasn't unexpected with someone as beautiful as Annika engaged in such erotic scenes with someone as handsome and commanding as Bobby D'Angelo.

Seemingly reading her mind, Annika explained, "I'm not holding back, Doctor, because he's already seen all this, and I want you both - but mainly you - to know what I remember about my feelings at the time. I'm hoping the more you know the better you can tailor treatment to me."

"Have you been told what drugs you were being given?" she asked in reply.

"It's in the report you've been sent, but I don't know the names or properties of the drugs. I hope you will be able to inform me when you've had time to study the report and talk to the ones who compiled it."

Their conversation paused, and Erik resumed the video. It played out just as Annika had said, and her expressions and demeaner matched her recollections. The scene ended with D'Angelo kneeling in front of her, unsnapping and removing her stockings.

When Klein yelled cut, robes were brought to the nearly naked stars. D'Angelo exited stage left; Annika and Adele started toward the break area.

Annika appeared hyperactive: her body was trembling like a tweaker, and she idly rubbed her breasts as they walked. Perhaps that was to keep her nipples taut, perhaps to assuage the pain remaining from the pinches, or perhaps to give her hands something to do.

"Until we watched this earlier, I couldn't understand why they didn't just gangbang me on the couch or bed. I wouldn't have put up a fight, that's for sure!"

Alderson looked puzzled, so Erik ran the video forward until Klein and Cooper were standing apart from the others, talking. "We need to send the crew home and fuck this slut!" Klein exclaimed. "We can still all do her tonight, after our sponsor get through with her!"

"We've already pushed boundaries we shouldn't have. There's no way some of the crew members or the maid aren't going to talk about this, contract or no contract. Let's give her the last doses of the goodies, get her dressed, and take her to their suite.

"And now that we've talked about it, let's give Adele some and take her too. She's one sexy bitch! We can use her and Evie while we're waiting, and keep them quiet with the film of their debauchery!"

Cooper predicted, "Annika will fuck the three chinks down quickly, if she doesn't kill them, and then we can get started. I get her ass for the first airtight shot, Bobby can have her pussy, and you'll get the blow job you've been wanting so badly!"

Erik paused the video again, and Annika said, "I vaguely remember being so thirsty and hungry, guzzling water and eating cream cheese bagels, and then there is a lot of white noise with intermittent flashes of color and light, but I don't remember anything about people, places, or events."

The Doctor looked at Erik, who said, "Let's watch and you'll understand."

When the video resumed, Annika was wearing a silk dress associated with traditional Chinese concubines. It had a choker neck, but was slit down the front to her navel, and up both sides to her thong. Appearing dazed, with a slack mouth and head lolling side to side, her body looked sexy, but her face anything but.

"What the fuck happened?" Cooper yelled when he climbed into the limo and saw her. "She was fine when we finished shooting!"

Adele looked terrified, but she managed to say, "She was thirsty and hungry, so she chugged two or three of her waters and smeared the cream cheese on a couple of bagels. I tried to convince her to go slow, but I think she may have overdosed herself!"

Cooper leaned forward and slapped Adele hard. "Idiot! I give you one job and you fuck that up!"

Turning to the others he asked, "What can we give her to offset the effects?"

No one knew, so he made a phone call and asked whoever answered. The phone was on speaker, so they all heard the reply. "I told you assholes this is a delicate blend tailored to her, and that timing is critical! If you let her take two doses of water and more than one of cream cheese in one sitting, you're fucked!

"Keep her conscious if you can, and make sure she's breathing. If you can't or she stops breathing, get her to an emergency room or she may die."

Klein moved to one side of Annika and told Adele to sit on the other. They shook her lightly and then more powerfully. When that didn't work, Klein slapped her and poured untainted water down her throat. She coughed and sputtered in reaction, but she was neither truly conscious nor unconscious. She kept moaning and trying to talk but only moved her mouth, like a goldfish.

Arriving at an underground entrance to the hotel, they held her under her arms, bundled her into a VIP elevator, and took her into a suite. By this time the camera work was awful, as the minor actor filming was himself terrified. He had enjoyed filming the limo rides, Annika's nudity, and her being fondled, but now he was envisioning hard time as an accessory to murder! Or so he later told the FBI.

Their sponsors were smiling broadly when they half-carried Annika in, but the smiles turned to frowns when they saw her condition. "What is this? You promised she would be ready and willing - she's not even conscious!"

"Let us set her on the bed and give her a moment to recover. She'll be fine in a few minutes," Cooper claimed. The three men looked skeptical, but Klein pushed Evie and Adele forward, offering their services until Annika was feeling better.

Evie and Adele were wearing different versions of Annika's dress, and they were quite attractive. The Asian gentlemen did not appear resistant, and perhaps this would have proceeded down a different path had Annika not slumped on the bed and begun turning gray.

"Oh shit! She's not breathing!" the cameraman cried. He must have set the camera on something, because the remainder of the video is focused on Annika on the bed, with people scurrying in and out of camera range; the audio, however, was clear. Someone began giving her mouth-to-mouth, someone was crying that they had to call for help, and someone else, who sounded suspiciously like D'Angelo, was yelling not to call or they'd all go to prison!

In a most fortunate circumstance, a hotel employee brought a cart with food and drinks, found the door open, and entered. She saw what was happening, used her radio to call for help, and the hotel's doctor quickly appeared. He called for an ambulance, asked what she had taken, and then warned she was going to die if she didn't get an antidote!

No one would admit knowing, and then people started fleeing the room - right into the arms of hotel security, who held them in the hallway. Soon thereafter, the camera was picked up by a man wearing a uniform, and then extinguished.

"The remainder of the day and night is detailed in reports, but without video or audio confirmation," Erik told the doctor. "I'll have them made available to you if you haven't received them."

"What is your role in all this, other than being her fiancée, or former fiancée?" The doctor asked with a frown. "And how do you have access to all this?"

"I'm the reason this all happened, and I'm the one who hacked into their systems and grabbed all the footage you've seen. Understand that I didn't sanction or directly cause their actions, but something I'm working on did. A foreign county that wants it went after Annika thinking she could get it for them. She couldn't and can't, but they thought it was worth a try, and this was sanctioned at the highest levels."

The doctor slowly inhaled and then slowly exhaled. "There are a lot of factors at play I haven't been aware of, and they affect my diagnoses. Can you stay another day, Mr. Swahn?"

"If you give me a good enough reason, Dr. Alderson. I've been aware of her 'Daddy issues' for quite some time, but if you learned more or ways to help her overcome whatever problems you've identified, I'll stay."

****

Not surprisingly, the "Daddy issues" (attachment disorder) traced back to their forced separation. Four-year-old Annika was a 'daddy's girl' who loved to sit in his lap, insisted he read to her at bedtime, and who loved to go and do with him. He reciprocated in spades, of course, and perhaps Mom was jealous of their relationship, which she spent the next many years undermining.

Lacking the father figure that had made her world complete, the child felt lost. Pushed by mom into contests, training, and projects of which she knew Daddy would not approve, she looked for male guidance where she could find it.

Aiden was her age, yes, but that encounter was by chance: the result of nearly naked teens holding and caressing one another. But Barry was ten years older. All the male directors on her photo shoots were older, as were most of the cameramen. Mr. Tom and several other top designers were older males, and she had trouble telling them no when they pushed an issue, like misleading publicity stunts.

She was used to taking direction from older men, and subconsciously preferred such men to women of similar positions; her resume proved that. Daddy issues.

Erik was the anomaly. He was her age, but to her, he had the commanding presence of an older man, and she experienced love for the first time since being separated from her Daddy and his parents. She was secure in her love for Erik, and in her restored relationships with his family and parents. She had no concern about going to LA to film because she knew she was impervious to seduction and her team would keep her safe from harm.

Still, when confronted with the unholy triumvirate of famous older but vital and attractive men, her defenses were weak. Add daily doses of the designer drug combination meant to lower her reasoning, self-determination, and moral decision-making while increasing her sensitivity and her libido, and then place her and her older co-star in erotic situations wearing little clothing... they had played her perfectly!

In a dose of reality, Erik reminded her that had her real security team been allowed to always be with her, none of this would have happened. When she tried to explain that Cooper and Klein wouldn't allow it, he reminded her that their agreement called for her to leave the production and return home if that happened, and that she pulled the trigger on her safety net only a few days in, before the drugs and psychological manipulation were fully in control.

What he didn't tell her, because he wanted her to face her most critical error and be forced to address it with the good doctor, was that the decision to pull 'Seal Team Seven' back was supported by and kept from him and Bill Hammer by the governmental agencies, whose only concern was entrapment of the foreign entity and their lackeys.

Not only had they been pulled from their duties, after the first weekend they had been kept isolated and incommunicado, under the cover that Bill and Erik approved because the agency had moles inside that would protect Annika, but they had to let the enemy make their move. The reality that she was of no concern to them was borne out in their failure to intervene even when her life was in danger, and Erik's reprisal was still echoing in chambers and offices in Washington.

Heads had rolled, but Erik remained bitter and furious, and work on SEAM had ceased entirely.

He refused to even discuss a continued relationship with the agencies that had betrayed his trust, and said he would see where the radioactive dust settled before making any decisions about other partnerships. He was one man, but he was the one man they should not have fucked with because he held a Royal Straight Flush, and they had no way to entice or to force him to play.

He wasn't even taking calls from the President, who he did not believe had no knowledge of what was being done, despite his promise and the promises of those who did know.

Who but Erik would deny the President and then pose this question to the Attorney General of the United States. "What's the difference between you fuckers and the other immoral fuckers that want SEAM? Between you people and Koslov? All of you are willing to sacrifice innocents to get what you want!

"Understand this: I am not entertaining offers nor soliciting assistance of any kind at this time, so the whole bunch of you can go fuck off!"

Annika was blithely ignorant of all this, but painfully aware that her actions had altered her relationship with her beloved. He seemed more than willing to accept the excuse that she had been drugged and played by experts, but he pushed anyway, refusing to let her off the hook for what had happened.

How could he agree that her actions were drug-addled and manipulated, yet insist that her doctor dig deeper and deeper into causal factors and develop a treatment plan to address them?

Was he angry because someone else kissed her? Fondled her? Touched her in forbidden places, as if she was a sullied virgin bride? He knew her past! If she was sullied, it was long ago, not in some limo in LA a few weeks ago! So, what the fuck was his problem?

Dr. Alderson asked herself the same questions, but had learned to pay attention to every nuance of Erik's questions, the little things he shared, and any statements he made. It was if he had insights he wouldn't share, but would help Annika and her doctor uncover, if they were clever and committed enough.

Dr. Alderson finally recognized it as Socratic teaching, and shared in their private sessions that Annika must learn to leave emotion out when with Erik, listen beyond his words, and see beyond his actions to his motivations.

It had been four days since he arrived; he didn't seem to be leaving, but neither would he commit to stay beyond today, and, sometime late today, tomorrow. That he was here meant he still cared for her, but he offered no affection beyond the occasional warm smile. She wasn't sure if she envied Annika, or feared for her if she continued a relationship with this young man. 'Still waters run deep' was always a puzzle to her, but when applied to Erik, it made sense; still, he was a conundrum wrapped in enigma.

The conundrum wrapped in enigma took control of their next conference. "Today I don't want to talk about what happened in LA. Today I want to talk about deeper things: Dorothy and the Yellow Brick Road, and Alice and the Rabbit Hole. Are you familiar with both stories?"

He waited for Annika and the doctor to answer before continuing. Annika answered yes, but he doubted the depth of her understanding of either, and certainly of Wonderland. She watched the movies, but she hadn't read, discussed, or debated the meaning of the many riddles, mysteries, and paradoxes within, and she had no college prof demanding they sit for hours and explore those in a diverse group of dozens.

She was intelligent, but unlearned outside her field of endeavor, and that had become a sticking point in their relationship. Perhaps it was time for a pause in her career, in favor of enlightenment.

"Okay, as a literary device, what does the 'Yellow Brick Road' represent?" There followed a few seconds of silence in which Erik and the doctor looked expectantly at Annika. She hesitated, afraid that her answer would be foolish. "There are no wrong answers," Erik encouraged, "what does it mean to you?"

"You follow the yellow brick road to the wonderful city of Oz," she proposed.

"And what makes the city so wonderful?"

"It's where the Wizard is?" she answered with rising inflection, as in a question.

"Ah, yes, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz! And what a wonderful wizard was he, right?"

She frowned at him. "No, he was a fraud. So, you're trying to get me to see that the yellow brick road she was skipping along led to a fraud?"

"Let's talk about the rabbit hole Alice fell into," he deflected. "Remember how that went?"