Long Day Relief

Story Info
Long day needs quick relief.
970 words
4.18
10.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear, today could not get over fast enough. Between the endless meetings, mindless small talk, and insistent nagging from ignorant employees, the traffic home felt like a dull annoyance. It was the thought of you that made me leave early, facing the beginning of rush hour traffic that was actually tolerable with you in my mind. It's been a decade, and you are still the one person I look for after long days like today.

I ritualistically take off my shoes, coat, and satchels as I walk into our home. I hear your favorite song blaring over the running water in the kitchen. I knew what I would be greeted by when I walked into the kitchen. Never do I tire of the sight, because I am still in awe of your beauty. I find you, as I expected, Standing in front of the sink, hips swaying to the music, your 'granny panties', as you like to call them, cupping your ass as your hips move from side to side. My cock stiffens as I watch you.

You must not have heard me come in, for when I come up behind you and grab your hips, you jump and scream. "What the hell! O Jesus you scared me." you say with a giggle of relief and hug me tightly. I kiss you deeply, holding your face and enjoying the taste of you. You respond in return by kissing me back just as deeply. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths, hands tightly pulling one another into ourselves. My hands cup your ass, and lift you on to the sink. Your legs wrap around my waist, pushing my trouser covered erection against you moistening panties.

Your lips break away from mine, as you suck in air and moan. I trail kisses from your cheek down to your collarbone. Your response is to pull me in closer, my any other word for cock aching to be relieved from my trousers.

I take off your shirt and throw it across the kitchen, taking a breast into my mouth and sucking on your nipple. You grab my hair and moan louder, my teeth tease your nipple with pain as I continue to play with it. I can not take the pressure growing in my pants. As I reach to unzip them, your hand knocks mine away. You proceed to unzip them yourself, with the reckless abandonment of a woman overcome by passion.

Springing my erection free, you seize it in your hand and stroke it roughly. The groans of pleasure and pain escape me, and I see a smirk flash across your face. The wetness of your cunt mixes with my precum as you glide the head of my cock along your pussy and up to your clit, barely brushing it. Teasing us both. "You know this drives me crazy, you know I won't last much longer." So you hold my gaze, ready for me to break. "Are you ready for me to lose control and fuck you like I love to do? You want me to take you, you want me to fuck you like an animal?" Her passion and lust needs me to have little regard for us, just for release, in the moment Your knowing smile is all the consent I need.

I kindly agree, and with both my hands on your ass, I thrust into you, as deeply as your body will allow. Your gasp of pain and pleasure, the sound sets fire to my libido. I hold you close, buried into your cunt up to the hilt. We kiss with the rough passion of lovers that still lust for one another. I begin sliding in and out of you, slowly at first. Savoring every thrust and inch that I dive into you. Your hands are quick, as you undo my tie and unbutton my shirt. Gliding your hands through my chest hair, you urge me to be rougher with you.

I bite down on your neck, hard, and pull your hips closer to draw you further onto me.I continue to thrust myself deep inside you, over and over. Your nails are biting into my back, urging me on. The pain drives me crazy as I nibble hard on your neck and you let out moans of pleasure. My membrane begins to throb, growing faster and harder as I move in and out of you, yourmoans growing louder and louder.

Kissing you deeply again, I slide slowly out of you, and pick you up off of the sink. When I break the kiss, I turn you around and bend you over the sink. Sliding myself along your cunt, I find your opening and thrust again. This time there is no being slow, I thrust into you hard and fast, you moan and curse as I pump my dick deep inside you. I reach for a fist full of your hair. The slight pull on your head causes your body to tighten, you let out a long groan of pleasure. I will not slow down, you drive me crazy. You drive me animalistic, so I thrust deep, hard and fast. Your moans turn into "Fuck! I'm going to cum!". I smack your ass in a final urge to push you right over the.

As your orgasm takes your body, your pussy tightens around my cock, milking me with every pull. I grab one hip and thrust a final time, twitching as I fill you with my cum. Pump after pump, twitch after twitch, I fill you fully. When I slide out, your legs give way, as if my cock was the only thing holding you together. I catch you and hold you close. Your eyes lock mine and we kiss, passionately. The stress of the day is now a distant memory.