Long Distance Tryst Caught on Video Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2: Angel and Carl's adventures. The fucking agreement.
3.8k words
3.8
1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one, Angel, who is a long-known female friend of mine, visited Seattle from the Philippines. We finally got to meet each other in person. We also arranged with my friend Mari to record a sex shoot of us on video and agreed that if we followed through on the shoot, she and her boyfriend, Alex would reciprocate.

We were at a 5-star hotel in Seattle and had finished the sex shoot followed by straight shots of tequila. With some inebriation from three shots of tequila, I got up the nerve to ask Mari if she was still on board with the arrangement of a reciprocal sex shoot with her and Alex and she confirmed.

"So, when do you think we should do the shoot, Mari? I asked. "Angel is only in town for a few days."

"And I really want to see you & Alex do it in person and help with the shoot," Angel added.

"Yes, yes, I get it, both of you. Since we're on a time restraint, what about tomorrow? Alex is so excited about this that I bet he'll be all over the shoot happening tomorrow. He's been saving himself since he first heard about it," Mari acknowledged.

"Tomorrow works for me!" Angel replied.

"Perfect! Me too!" I added.

"Okay, I'll get with Alex and text you back. I'm sure it will be a yes," Mari further added.

Mari started packing up the equipment and I told her that she should leave it here. I'd get extra security to make sure none of it "gets legs" and disappears.

We said our temporary goodbyes. Then, I asked Angel if she wanted to go out to a fancy restaurant for dinner and celebrate a great, successful sexy fun day. I knew her answer would be yes.

I made reservations at one of my favorite restaurants. It was getting late in the afternoon and Angel went into the bathroom to get ready. I heard the shower running, so I walked into the bathroom and saw her in the shower in her naked glory. She saw me come in and gestured for me to join her.

I took off my robe and entered the walk-in shower. I grabbed the body wash and began washing her back.

Then I washed her ass, making sure I soaped up inside her crack and sprayed it off with water.

She turned around and soaped her breasts, moved down her stomach and to her pussy. Soaping on the outside and making sure I didn't get any inside her pussy. Then sprayed it all off. Finally, I soaped her arms and legs and sprayed those off.

Next, Angel soaped and sprayed off my back and butt crack, then my chest and armpits. When she got to my cock, it was hard again.

After the long sex shoot earlier today, I was having reservations about fucking her right now.

I said, "Would you be disappointed if I told you that it would be great to have sex tomorrow? Maybe after we watch Mari and Alex?"

"I was afraid you wanted to fuck me again after our long fuckfest today. My holes need some recovery time!" Angel said with a laugh.

"Yes, so does Peter. He may look hard, but he's in safe mode. Just like computers when they get fried," I said in amusement.

Angel laughed.

We finished our shower and got ready to go to dinner.

I ordered an Uber to take us there since there would be some drinking involved.

We pulled up to the valet parking at the long-established restaurant featuring exquisite dining, situated on one of the hills above Seattle with a spectacular view. We were seated right away at a window seat and the server came to our table, greeted us with some small talk and asked what we would like to drink. I asked what he recommended for a Cabernet Sauvignon. He said that they had a new excellent one from Walla Walla Washington. I looked at Angel and she nodded so I ordered it.

Then, he presented the three-course menu featuring small servings of fish, duck and exotic mushrooms, followed by wagyu beef with specialized vegetable side dishes with the last course presenting a renowned flaming dessert.

The server brought the bottle to the table and opened it and I had the first sip go to Angel for approval. She had a big smile on her face so I knew the answer.

We both had our first sips and loved it.

The food courses came one by one and we took our time savoring and discussing the flavors.

We chatted about all the experiences we had that day. We were both excited to see the sex shoot video once Mari edited it and was ready. We also couldn't wait until tomorrow when we got to record them at their sex shoot.

It would be fun for me to see a long-term friend have sex in front of me. It had all those feelings of being awkward and breaking intimate rules with friends. It was both fun and naughty at the same time and crossed the line of being taboo and bringing the relationship to a much different level and place of vulnerability. I was hoping that we could both deal with it like adults.

After chatting for quite a while it was getting late.

"We better get going if we want to be refreshed for the big shoot tomorrow," I said.

"You won't get any complaints from me. I want to be my best when I meet them," Angel replied.

The server handed me a slip of paper that I signed. I had an account with the restaurant so all they needed was a signature.

We left the restaurant and our Uber was waiting for us in valet.

When we got to the hotel, we were both exhausted, went to bed and the next thing I knew it was morning.

I did my morning routine of relieving myself and then made some coffee. I noticed that Angel was beginning to wake up and I brought her over a special single-serve coffee with cream.

Angel took a first sip and went, "Mmmmm."

We both loved our coffee in the morning.

We lay there and join our coffee and wake up together. It was a slow process for both of us. After a while, we began chatting quietly about the big day. I ordered breakfast in bed and shortly after, it was delivered.

We enjoyed our breakfast and as we were finishing up, Mari texted wanting to know what time she and Alex should come over.

I asked Angel what was a good time for her since she took a little more time getting ready. She wanted an hour and a half.

I relayed that back to Mari and our plan was set.

A few minutes later, Mari texted back saying Alex and she were waiting in the lobby. I went down to bring them up with my security key.

Alex and I met for the first time and he greeted me with a strong handshake and Mari and I hugged. He was tall, lanky and slightly on the nerd-looking side. His medium brown hair had a nice wavy style. He was dressed in a long-sleeved blue shirt rolled up to his elbows and jeans. Mari was wearing a black dress that fit her perfect figure. Mari was a tall, sporty-looking woman with olive skin, long dark hair and piercing brown eyes. She mentioned at one time that she had a Persian mother and a white father. She was a real beauty. I had a crush on her back in the days when we were working together, but I knew that she had a boyfriend and didn't want to interfere.

We went up the elevator and Angel warmly greeted us when we reached the suite. I offered them some coffee, but they had already had some with their breakfast.

"Are you ready for the shoot?" I asked.

"We're a bit nervous, but Alex has planned everything out. It was exciting talking about the scenes and how we would perform them," Mari said in an excited tone.

"Just follow us with the camera because we've mapped out the scenes in our heads. I'll show you how to operate the camcorder. It's very easy," Alex added.

Alex showed us both how to operate the camera and we took some test shots. The zoom in and out feature was very easy so we could get some great close-ups.

"Okay, should we get started? I asked. "It could be a long day. Does anyone need to relieve themselves before we start? The bathroom is right over there. And feel free to grab anything out of the kitchen as well. We have various soft drinks and some pastry treats."

"I could use a quick bathroom break. Maybe it's a nervous pee," Mari said with a laugh.

We all laughed.

Alex asked, "We would like to start in the kitchen if that's alright with you?"

"That's fine with me. In fact, you have free reign. Wherever you want to go, be my guest."

I helped Alex bring the lighting equipment into the kitchen and move into position. We also moved some equipment to the living room.

Mari came back into the room saying, "All set!"

"Okay, like we discussed earlier, just follow us around and we'll do the rest," Alex reminded.

We decided that Angel would do the recording and I would help direct. She sent me lots of videos of various events, or when she was out and about and I liked how she captured the scenes. Of course, my job should be easy, because Alex was taking more of the command. I might just help Angel navigate to certain positions for better shots because I might be able to see them more clearly without a camera on my shoulder.

"Okay, you can begin at any time. We will edit the video so don't worry about over-recording," Alex said.

Angel started the recording with Mari and Alex hugging. I told Angel earlier that if she got tired of recording or the camera became too heavy, I could take over. Alex began to slowly lower the straps on Mari's dress one by one. I could feel the pressure in my pants as I began to get hard. I hoped that this wouldn't be distracting, but so far nobody noticed.

Mari's dress was removed entirely and it fell to the floor and she kicked it to the side. She was left in a black bra and panties. She and Angel had something in common.

Alex removed her bra to reveal medium-sized perky breasts with light brown areola and small nipples. Even though we had been friends for a long time, I had never seen her beautiful breasts.

As a short tease, Alex placed his mouth on her nipples one at a time and Mari let out a low moan of pleasure. Then, he removed her panties and they dropped to the floor. She also kicked them aside.

She turned toward the camera to give an amazing full frontal. She had perfect olive skin without any tan lines, a gorgeous figure and her pubic area was completely shaved with a very small top of her slit showing. Slits have always been a turn-on for me because it teases my mind to wonder what it looks like underneath. It makes my imagination run wild inevitably leading to a hard cock. My imagination and hard cock were no exception now.

Mari turned back to Alex and began removing his shirt and it fell to the floor. Then unbuckled his belt and let his jeans fall. He was left in his black boxers that were tenting out with a boner.

She removed his boxers around his cock and they fell to the floor revealing a cock that seemed about the same size as mine. He had larger more droopy balls than me but I didn't care about that. My cock isn't overly large, but I never had any complaints. Also, girls I had been with or talked to in the past weren't fond of cocks that were too big. I was glad that he didn't have a giant cock because I didn't want the competition, nor Angel to have penis envy.

I moved their clothes out of camera view to our bedroom so they wouldn't get wrinkled. When I returned, Mari was sucking on Alex's cock and stuffing his balls in her mouth. Angel was getting some awesome close-ups of Mari's sexy full lips sucking on him as I could see through the video preview screen.

Alex moved Mari to the kitchen island and gently helped her lay on her back on the countertop. He brought a chair over and began to eat both her pussy and ass out as Mari began to moan softly with pleasure. Then, he spread her lips and ass cheeks to expose her holes. Mari had an innie pussy with fat lips and when he spread her open, she had large inner lips, but couldn't be seen when her outer lips were closed. Her clit wasn't visible until Alex pressed up on her clit hood to expose a round little clit. The entrance of her vagina hole was moist and it glistened. She had a small barely visible butthole with no visible spokes which I had rarely seen.

Alex continued licking, sucking and twirling his tongue around and around her clit. Mari's chest began to heave and her pussy and ass pulsated several times. There was no doubt that Mari had her first orgasm.

Next, Alex positioned his cock at Mari's vagina entrance and pushed his cock in. Mari let out a gasp. I was so excited to see Mari being fucked that I nearly came out of my skin. It was a secret desire over the years that I always kept to myself.

Alex thrust in and out for a long time as Mari continued her moans that had increased a decibel. After quite a while, he grabbed the lube that he had conveniently placed on a different countertop and placed some of it on Mari's butthole. Then, he slowly moved a finger inside her hole and swirled it around. I couldn't believe that anything could fit in that super tight-looking hole. Alex moved a second finger inside her and stretched it perfectly without noticeable pain to Mari. Then, he pushed the head of his cock into the hole without any flinching or grimacing from Mari.

He pushed his head in and out for a while, then pushed in his entire shaft and began to move it in and out. Mari's moans were increasingly louder.

Alex helped Mari off the kitchen Island and led her to a nearby bar stool. She sat on the bar stool with her back to Alex and bent over causing her butt cheeks to spread automatically revealing her butthole again. Angel got perfect shots of her butthole before Alex thrust his cock inside her which went in easily this time.

Alex pulled out a couple of times exposing Mari's hole that had a nice gape that Angel captured. He continued fucking her ass for a long time, then led Mari to the couch. He placed a pillow on the floor in front of the couch and I was curious what he was doing.

Next, Mari positioned herself with her shoulders on the pillow, her back toward the couch and her legs upright. I was beginning to understand what they were going to do because I had seen it in adult videos before.

Alex stood with his feet on the floor and straddled Mari. Then, he lowered himself until his cock was inside Mari's vagina. This was a perfect view of his cock penetrating Mari. Angel recorded this scene from both sides of the couch so Mari's vagina and butthole had perfect close-ups.

Mari's chest began to heave again as Alex thrust in and out. She let out a loud gasp and it was obvious that she was having another orgasm. Her face looked intense and Angel made sure to record it. Once in a while, he would pull out for the camera to show her gaping vagina.

Alex shifted to Mari's ass and thrust himself inside her. He began fucking her ass like a wild man and Mari began moaning to the point of actual screams.

Then, Alex let out a loud moan as he began cuming inside Mari's ass. He switched right away to her vagina and came more. It took a while for him to finish and both were panting heavily. Beads of sweat lined Alex's face.

He finally pulled out and helped Mari sit back on the couch with her legs spread. Alex spread her lips and ass cheeks and a glob of cum dribbled out of Mari's ass followed by more cum dripping out of her pussy. I thought to myself that Alex had really saved up for today's shoot and it paid off. There was cum dripping all over the couch but that was worth the spectacular scene.

I gave Mari and Alex robes, then grabbed the tequila from the kitchen with four shot glasses saying, "Let's celebrate our incredible experience together. We'll have the memories and record of our special days for a very long time!"

Alex said apologetically, "Well, I'm not really a tequila drinker, but this is an exception!"

I poured shots, we clinked glasses and put them down.

"Wow, that's smooth, pour me another," Alex said with a smile.

"Me too!" Mari and Angel both said.

I poured another round and we downed them as well.

"Well, I'm having one more," I said.

"Count me in!" Alex replied.

Mari and Angel declined at this point. So Alex and I clinked our glasses one more time and we put it down our throats.

"So Mari and Alex, you can use the second master bedroom and bathroom to clean yourselves up if you want," I said. "Also, if you're hungry from all that amazing fucking, there is a steak house up the street with killer prime rib sliders and a great happy hour if anyone is interested."

All three thought that was a good idea. So while Mari and Alex were getting cleaned up, Angel and I did some cleanup in the kitchen and living room. We couldn't clean everything well enough.

"Don't worry about it Angel, I'll give housekeeping a sizable tip," I said in a self-assuring tone.

After Mari and Alex came out of the bedroom, we all walked to the steak house. We ordered more drinks and had a few rounds of the delicious sliders.

As we enjoyed the atmosphere and food, I said, "Okay, I just need to blurt something out and it's a bit out there. I hope nobody is offended."

"What?" Mari and Alex both asked practically in unison.

"Well, here goes. Would you guys be interested in some switching and we record it just like the other shoots? You can say no and we'll forget it was even brought up," I said timidly.

"Mari, what do you think? Should we sleep on it or something else in mind?" Alex asked.

"I'm so horny right now, I'm up for anything, Alex," Mari said with a horny expression.

"Well, I certainly don't need to sleep on it, Mari. Let's do it!" Alex said with enthusiasm.

"Great!" I said with a smile. "I was hoping that I hadn't gone out too far on a limb and it crashed to the ground. Angel and I discussed this and we're both good with it too. She needs to leave in a couple of days so we need to do this shoot soon."

"What about tomorrow," Alex said.

We were all fine with doing our third and final shoot the next day. Angel and I also mentioned that we were not comfortable with same-sex partners and that was okay with them.

We discussed what we wanted to do in the shoot and outlined a script in our heads. Of course, we would need to take turns recording with the camera.

We finished up our happy hour and walked back to the hotel. We decided to leave the camera equipment, so we walked Mari and Alex to their car and headed back to our suite.

Both Angel and I plopped down on the couch after another exhaustive day and had a conversation about what happened today and what was planned for tomorrow. We were both sexually charged from the sex shoot and very horny.

"So what do you want to do next, Angel? I know that we talked about fucking each other's brains out after watching Mari and Alex. But I worry that we still have tomorrow." I said honestly.

"Don't worry, Carl. I have those reservations as well and I'm not quite sure my holes are completely recovered. I'll need those for tomorrow," Angel said earnestly.

"Okay, I was worried that we weren't going to pace ourselves enough and we'd be broken for tomorrow," I replied.

"I couldn't agree more, Carl. Let's just chill tonight so we're ready for tomorrow. This sexual stuff gets my adrenaline surging and it's like coming down from a sugar high."

"Yes, that's a great way to think about it. I wonder how pornstars deal with it. It must just become a job after a while. I think for us, it's still new and exciting" I surmised.

"Why don't we just get some takeout food delivered, chill and have a couple drinks?" I asked

"I think that sounds like a superb idea, Carl," Angel said in agreement.

"Okay, we have three excellent takeout choices. Which do you prefer? Mexican, Thai, or Italian? I've had them all and they're good," I added.

"I'd like to try something much different from the Chinese food we had the night before, although it was good. What about Italian? A great dish like fettuccine or seafood with pasta or something along those lines would be great."

So I called up the Italian takeout place and ordered food. We enjoyed the food, a bottle of wine, good conversation and then cuddled on the couch.

12