Long Distance Tryst Caught on Video Ch. 04

Story Info
The Grand Finale.
5.1k words
0
575
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In parts one, two and three, Angel, who is a long-known female friend of mine, visited Seattle from the Philippines. We finally got to meet each other in person. We arranged with my friend Mari to record a sex shoot of us on video and agreed that if we followed through on the shoot, she and her boyfriend, Alex would reciprocate. In part two, Mari and Alex keep the agreement and end up in a steamy sex scene that we capture on video at a 5-star hotel in Seattle. After the shoot, I bravely asked if Mari and Alex would like to switch it up with Angel and I and they agreed. In part three we did switch it up with some steamy, intense sex. Angel and I have one more day together before she flies back to the Philippines and we want to make the most out of it wrapping up with a grand finale. We are parting ways with Mari and Alex after an amazing time.

Alex, Mari, Angel and I were exhausted from our intense sexual workout and afternoon celebration that included tequila drinking, Mexican food and partying.

We had been celebrating three days of successful sex shoots and recording all of our activities on video detailed in parts one through three.

It was getting pretty late and since we were all pretty drunk and spent, I called for a van with a crew to pick up Alex and Mari and their equipment that was used for shooting our scenes.

We did our hugs and goodbyes before Angel and I poured ourselves into bed and were fast asleep.

When I came to in the morning, Angel and I were lying naked next to each other. I must have had fun yesterday and last night because my head was telling me so.

I got up and headed into the bathroom to relieve myself, then got a cup of coffee. Angel was still sleeping, so I decided to let her rest and headed out into the living room to enjoy my coffee.

A few minutes later, I heard her call out my name and headed back into the bedroom.

"Coffee please," she said in a quiet tone. I could tell she was desperate.

I made her usual coffee with cream and sugar and brought it over to her. I made another cup for myself. It was at least a two or three-coffee morning.

We lay there together, quietly waking up and sipping on the antidote to help our hangovers.

After a while we began talking about what we had gone through on the sex shoots the prior three days and what we wanted to do today. It was Angel's last full day before she would head back to the Philippines on an early flight in the morning.

"I have a plan for us today that I think you'll like based on things we've talked about in the past. Are there any particular things that you want to do today?" I asked.

"No," Angel said. "I trust your plan since you know me and what I like. Plus, I don't have a plan, so let's go with yours and see where it takes us. But first, I need to get rid of this hangover," she said with half a laugh.

"Okay, one more cup of coffee on its way," I said.

I had a couple of things sketched out in my head about what to do today. Although we got immense joy out of our sex shootings over the last three days, it was nice to have a reprieve from the camera. We would be free to do whatever we wanted without thinking about what position we needed to be in or how to get the best view from a camera angle.

It was mid-morning and Angel and I had shaken off most of our hangover. We both got ready for the day.

After we were ready, I said, "Let's go!"

"Where are we going?" Angel asked.

"I just called an Uber and they'll be here in moments. It'll be a surprise," I said with anticipation.

"Okay, I hope you're not a serial rapist or anything," she said with an amusing laugh.

We got in the Uber and it drove us up town where we got out of the car.

"Adult toy store?" Angel asked inquisitively.

"I knew you'd like it," I said with a grin.

We walked inside and were greeted right away by a sales clerk. This place had great reviews and noted the staff's helpfulness in picking out just the right toys.

"What can I help you with and what kind of pleasure are you seeking?" The sales clerk asked.

"Is there any kind of particular pleasure you're looking for, Angel?" I asked.

"Sorry you caught me a little off guard," Angel replied. "However, I am very intrigued because we don't have stores like this where I live in the Philippines."

"Well, let me help you out then," said the sales clerk.

"If you're looking for pleasure with your breasts, we have various accessories over here. If you're into sensory pleasure, we have these devices. One of our popular sensory items is an ice cube dildo that you can make in the freezer," she added.

"Okay, that's a new one on me. Somebody must be putting a lot of time and imagination into these toys," Angel said.

The sales clerk and I laughed.

"Believe me, being in this field, I've seen a lot. There are a lot of brain cells that go into it," the sales clerk replied. "Over here we have toys for vaginal and clitoris pleasure.

"There are so many choices, my head is spinning," Angel said with a confused look on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out with some recommendations," said the sales clerk in a consoling voice.

"Yes, I'm going to need your expertise," Angel countered.

"And over here we have toys for anal pleasure. As you can see, there are a lot of different toys here and if this is your thing, I'm here to help you," the sales clerk replied. "We also have a special room for BDSM products if you're interested."

"Whips, chains and ropes?" Angel asked with a smirk.

"Yes, you could say that. But there are a lot of other offerings too such as strap-on dildos."

And before the sales clerk could say another word, Angel started laughing hysterically and so did I.

The sales clerk looked puzzled and thought we were being a little childish. I had to explain to her that Mari had used a strap-on dildo on me and how we all got a little too drunk. Angel in her drunkenness ran around with the strap-on doing a funny skit and knocked over a shot glass.

I told her that it was one of those stories where you had to be there and see it. Telling the story didn't do it justice and wasn't as hilarious.

The sales clerk laughed and said that she got the picture and wished she'd been there to see it.

We spent an hour at the store with the sales clerk picking out various toys. Then decided to have an early lunch a few doors down that served great sandwiches. We grabbed our bags of toys and headed up the street

After lunch, an Uber took us back to the hotel.

When we got to the room, I said, "I've got to pee real bad."

"Me too!" Angel replied.

"I've got an idea," I said excitedly.

"Oh no. I never know what surprise you're going to have next," Angel said with a laugh.

"Let's go to the shower and make it golden," I said amusingly.

"I've never tried that before," Angel replied. "I'm willing to try anything once and we can wash each other afterward to remove the evidence."

"Exactly," I replied. "Plus, maybe we can use one of those sex toys in the shower."

"Great idea. Let's hurry before I pee my pants," Angel said with a laugh.

I grabbed one of the sex toys and we headed to the bathroom. Angel wanted to go first, so we took our clothes off, I got into the shower and laid on my back.

"Just straddle me and pee anywhere you want except I would like to retain my eyesight," I said with a laugh.

Angel straddled me, spread her pussy open and started to pee. She must have really had to go because she started gushing all over my chest, neck and mouth. Then she moved down and continued gushing all over my cock.

Angel had sent me a few videos of her peeing in the past and I was always amazed at watching her. It was a turn-on to see pee coming out of that little hole in her pussy and how it closed up afterward and disappeared.

I was thoroughly enjoying the view and the feeling of warm pee all over the front of my body.

"That was amazing," I said excitedly. "That was so hot how you spread your pussy so that I could see your pee hole perfectly. Now it's your turn."

"I'm glad you liked the view. I'm no longer a virgin to golden showers," Both of us laughed.

I got up and Angel laid down in my place.

"Same rules apply to the eyes. I value my eyesight," Angel said as she continued laughing.

I began peeing on her pubic area first.

"I love that! Angel said, "So nice, warm and sexy."

She spread her legs for me and I peed on her pussy.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Almost like using a bathroom faucet on my clit and pussy. Love this!" Angel said excitedly.

I continued peeing on her stomach and breasts and back to her pussy until my stream had finished.

Angel got up off the floor saying, "That was so hot, I hope we get to do that again sometime!"

"Me too!" I said. "I think what made that so fun was that we both had to go so bad."

I turned on the shower and washed Angel thoroughly making sure to also wash her pussy and ass.

Then I grabbed the sex toy, unpackaged it and brought it into the shower.

Angel has a big smile on her face.

It was a dildo with a suction cup and I attached it to the glass partition inside the shower at the perfect height to go inside her pussy and ass.

Angel backed into the dildo with her pussy and it easily slid in. Then, she bent over and put my cock into her mouth. She started rocking back and forth and the dildo went in and out as my cock was going in and out of her mouth. She began moaning with pleasure.

She did that for quite a while and then had the dildo enter slowly into her butthole. She continued sucking my cock and moving the dildo in and out of her ass. The moans became louder as she went faster and faster.

Then, she sucked my cock really hard and stopped moving for a moment. She made sexy sounds that I knew were signs of an orgasm.

I moved her off the dildo, turned her around and put her breasts up against the glass partition so they were smashed against it.

Then, I entered her ass with my cock and fucked her hard and fast.

I switched to her vagina and then back to her ass. Back and forth back and forth.

After a while, I had to stop because I didn't want to blow my load yet.

I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel, dried her and myself off quickly, grabbed her hand and led her to the balcony.

The balcony was on the top floor of the hotel. It was halfway covered and the rest open to the city. There was a glass railing on the outside.

I led Angel to the glass railing.

"You want to do it in front of the entire city?" Angel asked with reservations.

"I don't think anyone will see us," I said in a consoling tone. "We'll be tiny specks to any airplanes and low-flying planes may see us but won't be able to make out our faces. Same with any building. Sure some could see us but they would need binoculars or a telescope to make anything out."

"I've heard that a lot of people have telescopes in their rooms in the city to spy on their neighbors. Or maybe that's just in the movies," Angel replied.

"I think there is some risk but that makes it all the more exciting" I added.

"Okay, you had me at exciting," Angel said as she relented.

I bent her over the rail and entered her pussy with my cock. It was nice and slippery and my cock went in balls deep.

I fucked her for quite a while, then switched back and forth to each of her holes.

There were a couple of flying airplanes and I was wondering if they had seen what were up to. And there were some windows that we could see but not sure if anyone was spying on us.

After a while of amazing sex, I felt like I was going to cum. I didn't want to cum yet because we had more toys waiting for us.

We both agreed to save ourselves for the next round.

We went to the living room and I grabbed a couple of robes for us. Angel was sitting on the couch, got up and I helped her with her robe.

"You're okay with taking a break before the next round?" I asked Angel.

"Absolutely," Angel replied. "Some recovery time would be great. I feel like I just came down from a sugar high."

I went to the bar and came back with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

"Will this help your recovery?" I asked with a grin on my face.

Angel just laughed and nodded.

I poured the shot glasses, gave one to Angel and said, "Here's a toast to us. To an amazing beyond words experience over the last four days, the best sex ever, our first and highly successful sex shoot and best friends. May we have a repeat in the future!"

"The sooner the better," Angel added.

We clinked our shot glasses and put them down.

We sat there for a while and then had a second tequila shot together. As was customary, I always had to have one more shot than everybody else. So, I had a third.

I was feeling no pain and I could tell that Angel was feeling similarly.

"Are you ready for the next round?" I asked.

"No," Angel replied. "I've had enough tequila for now. Maybe we can save it for this evening."

"No, I mean next round of fucking," I said with a laugh.

Angel laughed saying, Oh, I thought you were trying to get me drunk on my ass."

"I want to be in your ass, not have you fall on it," I said amusingly.

We both laughed.

"Okay, just give me a few minutes to work on our next project. It shouldn't take very long," I said. We both knew what the project was and I could tell that she was very excited about it.

After a while, I told her that I was ready. I asked her into the bedroom.

"That looks great, Carl. I can't wait to use it," Angel said with excitement in her voice.

"We'll get to that after we do this," I said as I was holding up an interesting-looking dildo.

"Remember, you said that I get to use that on you first, right?" Angel reminded me.

"Okay, I sure hope it feels better than that murderous strap-on dildo that Mari used on me," I said with a laugh.

"There's no way to know unless we try it," Angel countered.

Angel had me get on the bed with my ass up and my head resting on a pillow.

Then she put some lube on my butthole and inserted a finger followed by another one after she twirled it around to loosen me up.

Then I felt a pressure in my ass as Angel began pushing it in. I could feel it pushing in little by little until it was in pretty far. Then, she started pumping it up because it was an inflatable dildo.

I could feel the pressure more and more.

"How are you doing?" Angel asked. "Is that too pressure okay for you?"

"That's a crazy feeling," I replied. "I can feel it up against my g-spot. Wow!"

Next, she turned on the vibrator and pushed and moved it around. It was in so tight that it hugged inside my ass and rubbed and vibrated against my g-spot.

"I think I'm going to come," I said.

"Hang on, let me get a towel to put under you so you don't mess up the bed cover," she said.

She grabbed a towel had me roll slightly and stuck it under my cock.

She started to move the dildo around again and I could feel some cum being pushed out as I was on the verge of an orgasm without actually having one.

We played with the inflatable dildo for quite a while until I couldn't take it anymore, and then it was my turn to try a new toy out on Angel.

We traded positions and I had Angel lie on her back with her legs spread. Then, I took a device out of the bag and hooked it up.

I applied sticky pads to her nipples with wires going into the device, inserted an electrode inside her pussy and another attachment on her clit. This was a TENS device that delivered different patterns of electrical pulses at various intensities.

"Are you ready, Angel?" I asked.

"I don't know about this, it's pretty intimidating. Guess I know what it feels like to sit in an electric chair. I'm ready as I'll ever be," Angel said nervously.

"You'll be okay, I promise," I said consolingly.

I turned on the device and adjusted the intensity to a beginning low setting that affected the pads attached to her nipples. It was a setting that delivered several continuous electrical pulses a second. At first, she didn't feel anything so I turned it up.

"That feels very tingly. But not unpleasant. I kind of like it. Why don't you turn up the intensity," Angel informed.

"Okay, put your thumb up when you're good with the intensity," I replied.

I kept turning up the device until her thumb went up and kept it there.

"It definitely feels like electric shocks are going through my boobs!" Angel said.

Next, I turned on the clit and pussy stimulation and told her to give me a thumbs up when that was intense enough. She soon gave me the thumbs up.

"That feels like electricity shooting through my whole pubic area!" She replied with an intense look on her face. As she was saying this, I could see pussy juice running down over her butthole onto the towel on the bed.

I took another toy out of the bag. It was another smaller dildo. I put some of her lube on my finger and inserted it into her ass. Then I took the dildo and pushed it inside her. It slipped in without difficulty.

I began moving it in and out and then faster and faster.

Angel was moaning loudly and all of a sudden she quit breathing for a moment and her body began convulsing. I could see her having an intense orgasm.

I continued this for quite a while until she shouted, "Okay, okay, okay. Stop!"

I immediately stopped the TENS machine and took the dildo out of her ass.

Angel lay there in a daze and was panting heavily.

"Oh oh wow! That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! Just give me a moment," Angel said with an expression that looked like she was very high on something.

I got on the bed with her and we just laid side by side as she recovered.

After a while, Angel told me more about the experience. She said she would like to try it again sometime but not right away. I told her she could take whatever toys she wanted back to the Philippines tomorrow including this one. She decided that she wanted this one for sure.

"I hope that I don't get too addicted to this device and never end up doing anything else," She said with a laugh.

"I hope not. I wonder if they have any AA meetings for this addiction. You'd have to say, my name is Angel and my clit has an addiction," I said with a laugh.

We both laughed at the thought.

After more recovery time, I said, "Ready for the grand finale?"

I looked over toward the large doorway leading into the bathroom. There, I had installed a sex swing. I told the sales clerk at the adult store where I purchased it about the open doorway and she promised that this sex swing would work. She was right. It fit perfectly and the size of the doorway allowed the swing to maneuver around.

Angel said amusingly, "I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to sit on the airplane tomorrow with all of this exercise for my holes and I'll be walking crooked."

"Won't it be worth it though?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course, Carl. All of this has been more than worth it. It will be forever memories," Angel said with a look of passion.

We walked over to the swing and I helped Angel get in. Some straps went around her hips and thighs and placed her in an open legs spread position, leaving her breasts, pussy and ass uncovered. She was all strapped in and everything fit perfectly. Her pussy and ass were both at an easy to fuck height. It was more than apparent that whoever designed these contraptions put a lot of thought into the design. I would love to be in their QA testing department.

I got a chair and positioned it in front of the swing, sat down and started licking and sucking Angel's pussy and ass. I slid my tongue up and down the full length of both enjoying her juices that were dripping down.

Then, my tongue went to her clit and I could feel the ridges of her clit hood as I rolled my tongue round and round. Angel was moaning with pleasure.

12