Long-distance with Sara Pt. 01

Story Info
College GF tries to spice up a long-distance relationship.
4k words
4.1
36.4k
105

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers

Sara and I met in high school. We both were kind of dorky, definitely not part of the "cool" crowd. Sara was cute and quiet, and after showing bashful interest in me through mutual high school friends, we started dating in junior year. She was a petite brunette, with straight, long hair and larger than average breasts.

What began as a typical innocent high school relationship - making out fully clothed on the couch, overly cutesy message exchanges - eventually matured as we did as well. After taking Sara's virginity late in junior year, by the end of senior year we were insatiable. The summer after senior year, in particular, was a time of sexual exploration, and Sara really started coming into her own physically and sexually.

Before I knew it, we were off to our separate colleges, and Sara had gone from an innocent, dorky band chick to a confident, sexy, head turner. Not only that, but she loved sex, and had a budding kinky side to her.

It was for these reasons that I was reluctant to split up from Sara when we went to college. Despite everyone telling me long distance wouldn't work, I didn't see how I could willingly give up such a sexy partner, and Sara didn't seem inclined to break up either, despite never having been with anyone else.

But maturity got the better of us, and we agreed that as much as we loved each other, college was a time for growing and meeting other people, and we would start off not being together.

Those first couple months of college were pretty painful for me. I wasn't landing any girls at college, and spent my time drinking with packs of other males, slowly gaining weight. Sara and I would exchange friendly texts and emails, along with some "miss you's", but from the looks of her pictures online, she was getting plenty of attention and new friends at school. No longer with the sexual outlet I had a few months prior, I would spend many lonely nights jerking off to pictures of the increasingly sexy pictures of Sara that she and others would post online.

Gradually, however, into the fall, my communication with Sara actually increased. And by Thanksgiving break, we rekindled our relationship back in our hometown. We were going to try and make it work.

Upon returning to our respective campuses, Sara and I texted and talked on the phone constantly. Weeknights were spent with us checking in and talking, sometimes for hours. Much of our conversations were about how happy we were to be back together, how much we missed each other, etc.

One night, late into a marathon phone call, we were talking about the various romantic pursuits of our friends. Sara then asked, "so did you hook up with anyone while were on our break?"

I was initially taken aback that Sara was asking this question, but I also had nothing to hide. "What?? No! I was just hanging out with the guys, no girl interest at all."

"Really? Who wouldn't be interested in you!" Sara said.

"Haha, I don't know, but girls weren't really on my mind at the time anyways."

"Aw, well I'm sure if you were looking you'd have found some cutie to replace me."

"No way!"

Sara giggled, and there was an awkward silence. I decided to ask her the same question: "What about you?"

"What?" she asked.

"Did you hook up with anyone while we were on our break?"

"I wasn't interested in guys either! Honestly I was thinking of you all the time."

"Aw. Me too. But, were guys interested in you?"

"I mean, you know guys, some guys were flirting with me."

"Did you hook up with anyone?"

"I mean, what do you consider hooking up?"

I could tell there was something for her to share. "Sara it's ok! We were on a break. I could tell from your pictures that you were out with guys, I'm sure guys couldn't take their hands off you. Just be honest."

"Ok, well then yea, I guess I hooked up with a couple guys. But they were all super lame and I'm already really embarrassed about it."

"Tell me more!" I feigned complete non-jealousy.

"What do you mean?"

"Well who did you hook up with?"

"Uh well I made out with this guy John in my dorm one night. It was stupid, we were drunk in someone's room, he's lame."

"Aw ok. Anyone else?"

"Well there was another guy at a party, honestly I don't really even know him. We just made out while dancing. Again, really stupid."

"That's it?"

"What?"

"Just two guys? Making out?"

"Yea, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Why are you grilling me so hard??"

"I'm not! I'm just curious and I want us to be honest with each other. If we're going to get back together there shouldn't be any secrets, right?"

"Yea, of course."

"OK...?"

"Ok well there was ONE more guy. Just one more, that's it. I promise."

"Ok - I believe you." There was a brief silence. I continued. "So what was the deal with the third guy?"

She seemed a little more apprehensive to talk about this one. "He was... uh he was an older guy."

"Older? How much older?"

"I think he's a junior?"

"How did you meet him?"

"He just started flirting with me at a party."

"And what happened? Just made out?"

"Yea we made out."

"That's it?"

"Yea, although, he wanted to do more."

"He did? How do you know?"

"Uhh, cause he told me?"

"Oh wow. Forward."

"Yea he was very forward, he was really confident."

"What did he say?"

She shuffled uncomfortably on the other end of the line. "He said he wanted to 'fill me up'."

"Oh my god!"

"I know..." All of a sudden I felt like one of Sara's girlfriends, and that we were gossiping about guys. I liked that she was feeling so comfortable with me, and I made an effort to not sound jealous.

"Did that turn you on?" I asked.

"It did. He was really..." she paused.

"Really what?"

"He was extremely good looking."

I was a little taken aback. "Oh really? What did he look like?"

"I mean he's not normally my type. He's an athlete. He's on the soccer team."

"Oh so he's ripped."

"Yea, really strong, handsome, and tall."

"Ok I get it!" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry! Are you mad? He's just kind of, known around campus as being really hot."

"So like, your friends think he's hot too?"

"Oh yeah," she said emphatically.

I continued. "Well I'm not surprised he wanted you. Were your friends jealous?"

"Yes haha. They were like, mad that I turned him down."

"What do you mean you turned him down? I thought you made out with him."

"Yea but he wanted to have sex with me, I told you."

"So why didn't you?"

"I don't know... I guess I was a little intimidated."

"Intimidated? By what?"

"Just like, how big he was. And I'm so little."

"Well, you do love big dicks."

"Mmmhmm" she said, flirtatiously. "Like yours!"

"I wonder if he has a big dick."

"He does," she said immediately.

"What?? I thought you just made out! Sara, tell me the truth."

"I am! We only made out!"

"So how the fuck do you know he has a big dick?"

"Because I could FEEL it through his pants. He put my hand on it."

"Jesus," I said. This sounded more intense than regular making out.

"Yea, and it was huge."

"Like, how huge?"

"HUGE," she said. "Like, I doubt I could have put my hand around it."

"Jesus," I said again.

"And, he was talking about it, and how he wanted to 'fill me up' with it."

"And what did you say to that?"

"Umm, I don't remember," she giggled.

"Sara...I thought we were being honest."

"Fine. But just remember we weren't together at this time so you can't get mad at me."

"I'm not!"

"Ok."

"So what did you say to him?"

"Well, we were making out, so I was saying stuff to turn him on you know."

"Such as..."

"Haha well, I think I said I didn't know if I could fit all of him inside of me, but if he went slow I'd like to try."

"Holy shit."

"What?"

"No that's hot."

She giggled. "I can dirty talk sometimes!"

"You're actually an amazing tease."

"Haha I know. I kind of love it. And he seemed to like it."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Nick."

"And what did Nick say to that?"

"I think he said he would go slow until I took every inch, but then he wouldn't make any promises."

"Fuck! Sara this is some hot dirty talk." I realized I was getting hard, and started to touch myself while listening.

"It was really hot."

"So why didn't you sleep with him?"

"I don't know. Is it ok if I tell you I really wanted to?"

"Of course, you can tell me anything. I appreciate your honesty."

"And you're not mad at me?"

"No! I actually feel closer to you having this conversation."

"Aw me too!"

"So you wanted to sleep with him but just...didn't?"

"I was so turned on, I really wanted to sleep with him. But we were making out in front of people and I didn't want to be seen as the girl who would just sleep with someone right away. There's nothing wrong with playing hard to get, right? And like I said, I was a little intimidated. Also I have never slept with a black guy."

"Wait he's black?"

"Yea, super hot black guy haha."

"I didn't know you were attracted to black guys."

"I'm attracted to hot guys haha. And he was super hot."

"Ok I get it!" I said teasingly.

"Haha sorry! Just being honest."

"So you turned him down right there?"

"Yea he begged me a little, but I held strong and I eventually just left with the girls. They were giving me such a hard time."

"Why?"

"Probably cause they were jealous. They said I was an idiot for not having sex with him. Also they said it was well known around campus that he has a huge dick. I told them from what I could tell the rumors were true haha."

"Have you heard from him since?"

I heard her nervously laugh. "Jakkke. Why all the questions!"

"Well??"

"Ugh. Well I gave him my number, and, you know, we've texted a little."

"Tell me please."

"OK but please remember we were not together at the time."

"I know, I know! I just want to hear what you were up to!"

"Ok well, he texted me later that night."

Before she could continue, I cut her off. "Show me."

"What?"

"Show me the text chain."

"Jake, I can't."

"Why??"

"Because it's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing? What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing! But like, you know, it's me flirting with another guy. Do you really want to see that?"

"You don't think I've seen you flirt before?"

"No, of course, but like, it's another guy!"

"Sara, I'm not naive, of course I expect you to be flirting with other guys when we're not together."

"Ok well, there are some pictures though."

"Of who? Him? You?"

"...both."

I gulped. I was starting to get nervous, but also noticed my hard-on was growing. The idea of Sara exchanging sexual pictures with a random stud athlete with a big dick was turning me on, for some reason.

"OK well, as your boyfriend I'd like to see."

"Jakkke."

"Sara, if we're gonna make this work, we need to be fully transparent. I can take it, I won't get mad. I just want to know what was going on.

"Okkk...one second." She started taking screenshots of the text chain. "Oh my god I'm so embarrassed."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, just send them to me."

"OK, sent."

I waited a moment and then a bunch of screenshots came to my phone. I opened the first screen. The first text was from two months earlier, at 1:37 AM.

Nick (1:37 AM) "Hey girl, very nice hanging w u tnight. Ur sexy as hell."

Sara (1:40 AM) "Hey you. I liked hanging out with you too 😉. You're not so bad yourself."

Nick (1:42 AM) "u up? Wanna chill rn?"

Sara (1:44 AM) "aw not tonight, I'm already in bed. Maybe another time..."

Nick (1:45 AM) "Im in bed too but got lots of room for u. I can't sleep u got me all excited earlier and then left me hangin lol."

Sara (1:49 AM) "hehe sorry 😁 I was excited too. Why don't you fall asleep thinking of what we'll do next time we hang out?"

Nick (1:50 AM) "next time we hang out we wont be sleeping lol"

Nick (1:51 AM) "plus i can't fall asleep with a hard-on. Gonna have to do something about that."

Sara (1:55 AM) "why don't you think about my hands around it"

Nick (1:56 AM) "damn girl u gonna have your hands full"

Sara (1:57 AM) "mmm I had a handful earlier tonight"

The next message from Nick had an image, captioned "I wanna give you the real thing." The picture was taken from his POV and showed his dick in his hand as he lay in bed. Even with his huge hands, his hand couldn't hold half of it. It was also incredibly thick, with a single bulging vein running up the side. Sara took a moment to respond.

Sara (2:02 AM) "OMG. That's the biggest dick I've ever seen."

Nick (2:03 AM) "lol I get that a lot."

Nick (2:04 AM) "it's all yours when you want it."

Nick (2:07 AM) "u want it?"

Sara (2:10 AM) "you know I do. I gotta sleep right now though. Hang another time? I'll get myself ready 🙂"

Nick (2:11 AM) "u got it. I'm ready when u are sexy."

Sara (2:14 AM) "😚 night night"

The next text message was almost two weeks later. Before I could start reading more Sara chimed in.

Jake? Do you hate me?"

I came out of a trance. "No no, sorry I'm just reading."

"I'm so embarrassed," she said again.

"No! Don't be! You're very...sexy." I all of a sudden realized I was hard as a rock and had been dripping precum as I read the texts between Sara and Nick.

"Sexy like, in the messages? You saw the picture?"

"His picture?"

"Oh, no. Mine..."

I immediately kept reading. "Not there yet hold on."

"Ohhh" she said nervously.

About two weeks after the previous exchange ended, a new one started. This time, Sara started it.

Sara (5:34 PM) "hey you. You going out tonight?"

Sara (6:20 PM) "I'm up for some fun. Maybe up for a 'challenge' if you wanna give me one..."

Sara (6:51 PM) "Not interested anymore?"

The next text was sent at 8:55, and it was an image. Sara had taken a selfie in the mirror of her dorm room. In it, she was posing in the shortest skirt and tightest, skimpiest spaghetti strap tank top I had ever seen her wear. Her boobs were practically falling out of them. In her pose, Sara was pulling down the side of her skirt, clearly showing off that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I had never seen her look so sexy or seductive. She followed up the image with: "well I'm going out now. If you want me come find me."

I gulped. "Sara - you look SO hot."

"Aw, which pic?"

"You sent more than one?"

"Yea...you mean the first one? Thanks babe. I wanna send you more pics like that."

"I would love that." I kept reading.

The reply to her image finally came at 10:34.

Nick (10:34 PM) "DAMN girl what I trying to do to me!! I'm at an away game ur torturing me! U fine as hell I wanna tear those clothes off u."

Sara (10:38 PM) "heyyyu were at a house party on pine come get me.!" I sensed some drunkenness in her texting.

Nick (10:38 PM) "I'm back tomorrow! I'm ready for u!"

Sara (10:42 PM) "boooo I want it now. I'm ready!"

Nick (10:43 PM) "u killin me. Send me a pic."

A few minutes later, Sara sent a selfie of her at a party in the same outfit she had shown before. It was clearly hot at the party and Sara looked even sexier with a slightly sweaty sheen on her.

Nick (10:51 PM) "Girl you straight up fire. I wanna tear that shit off you."

Sara (10:55 PM) "Mmm why aren't you here! I'm ready for you."

Nick (10:56 PM) "Send me another pic. Go to the bathroom and take one for me."

Sara (10:58 PM) "😉"

A few minutes later, Sara sent a pic. I almost came in my pants when I saw it. She had pulled her tank top down and her beautiful tits were on full display. She had her one free hand down the front of her skirt, giving the impression she was touching herself.

"Holy fucking shit Sar," I said. "You've never sent me a picture like this."

"Sorrry, I was really horny. I feel embarrassed."

"Don't! It's super hot."

"No, I feel stupid."

"Sara no, please, it's really really hot. I'm really hard right now."

"You are?"

"Yes! Crazy hard."

"Reading about me sexting another guy turns you on?"

"Well," I caught myself. "I just mean, like, I dunno." The truth is it was totally turning me on but I didn't know how to explain it. "I just love seeing you be so sexy."

"Even to another guy?"

"Well we weren't together at the time."

"That's true."

We both reveled in the same lame excuse. I kept reading. Nick responded to her picture almost immediately.

Nick (10:59 PM) "Girl you getting me so hard. Such a damn tease! U gonna get it for sure when I get back."

Sara (11:00 PM) "Mmm I WANT it! I want it NOW!"

Nick (11:00 PM) "What do you want?"

Sara (11:01 PM) "I want you!"

Nick (11:01 PM) "Tell me what u want"

Sara (11:02 PM) "I want you inside of me!"

Nick (11:03 PM) "U ready to take all of me?"

Sara (11:04 PM) "Mmhmm. Fill me up please!"

Nick (11:07 PM) "Girl you just made me cum!"

Sara (11:08 PM) "hehe! Next time cum with me!"

Nick (11:08 PM) "u got it. I'm back on campus tomorrow. I'll hit u up."

Sara (11:09 PM) "😚"

Nick texted her the next day.

Nick (3:45 PM) "I been thinking about you all day. What u up 2?"

Sara didn't respond.

He texted again later.

Nick (5:50 PM) "U around? I wanna c u."

Sara didn't respond again.

I asked her, "Why didn't you respond to Nick when he got back to campus?"

"I don't know," she said. "I was kind of embarrassed of how I behaved, I had never sent pictures like that or said things like that before."

"But he loved it, clearly."

"Yea but I felt kind of, I dunno, slutty."

"I thought it was hot, Sar."

"Well yea if it was YOU I wouldn't feel bad, but I didn't even really know this guy. I think I just got carried away."

"Aw, well, you shouldn't feel bad."

"Thanks babe, it just went so fast, I got a little scared."

"Sure you weren't scared of his huge cock?" I joked.

She giggled uncomfortably, "maybe."

I looked back at the text chain. Nick texted a few additional times over the remaining weeks, but Sara never responded. That seemed to be it.

"So you haven't seen him again?"

"I've seen him from a distance but no, we haven't run into each other or talked. And now you and me are back together and I'm so happy! It was just a crazy freshman year weird thing, I hope you realize that!"

"Of course. But don't feel guilty, those pictures and, like, the things you were saying, those were super sexy."

"Aw, well now YOU get to be the recipient of those kinds of pictures and texts."

"Mm, so hot babe." I began touching myself again. "I'm still really hard," I told her. We would routinely end our nightly phone calls with a little phone sex.

"Oo yea? Are you touching yourself?"

"I am. I'm thinking of those super hot photos you sent to Nick."

"Mmm you like those pictures?"

"Yes, you looked so fucking hot. And the shit you were saying, ugh." I was moaning.

"Oh yea? You like when I act a little slutty?"

"Yes, you're such a hot tease. No wonder you were driving him crazy."

"I love driving you crazy."

"Reading that text chain made me crazy."

"Oh yea?" she sounded like I piqued her interest. "You like when I act like a slut in front of other guys?"

I groaned. "Ugh, fuck yea. You're my little slut."

"Mmm yes I am. I'm touching myself Jake. I'm so wet, thinking about being a slut for you."

"Yes babe, so slutty. I'm about to cum. I'm thinking about you teasing Nick and acting like a complete slut for him."

"Fuck, I'm about to cum too. Mmm, maybe I shouldn't be such a tease. Maybe I should let Nick fuck me after all."

I groaned loudly.

"Would you like that?" she asked.

I groaned again.

"If I was just a complete slut and let him fill me up with his huge cock? Your super innocent high school girlfriend turned slut for this hot stud?"

I came. "Fuck. Sara. I just came."

"Ugggghhh...me too," she said.

We caught our breath and laughed.

Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers
12