Long Flight Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Lefty's big, bouncing dick lead the way toward the back of the plane, and was surprised to see that Lisa's pants and panties were halfway down her thighs as she walked past. That must have been why she stood up earlier. I caught a glimpse of her wet mess of a pussy as she walked past and watched her full ass ripple as she followed Lefty. Righty was right behind her, his own thick cock leaking precum onto her ass and back as it slapped between them as they walked.

The trio disappeared into the backmost part of the plane, where I knew there were lavatories and an (unused, on this flight) kitchen area for the flight attendants to prepare meals and drinks.

Quickly a line formed in the aisle, heading straight for the rear of the plane. Every Grizzly on the flight was in it. The coach on my left leaned over and tapped the coach on my right, who I assumed had been sleeping. But by the knowing nod they gave each other, it was clear that like me, he'd been watching everything from the start.

They both stood up to get in line and, curious, I did as well. They raised no objection, just smiled and nodded to me. If only they knew my relation to the women they'd been watching.

The coaches were given deference and allowed to cut into the line, only a few back from the front. As I was in-between them, I got to sneak in as well.

It took a few minutes but finally the line started to move when Middle, the guy that had been finger-fucking my Ellen, pushed his way back to his seat, a satisfied grin on his face. His phone was out and he was scrolling through images and showing them off, but I couldn't see from my angle.

Righty was the next one out and he too made his way to his seat and plopped down with a satisfied sigh. His softening dick was still hanging out of his pants.

I was now far enough into the aisle that I could see that at the very back the little hallway split off to the left and the right. I still couldn't see what exactly was happening around those corners, but a Grizzly would pick one, walk in hard and walk out happy.

There were only a couple guys in front of me now, including the first coach. As he passed, one of his players leaned in to tell him something.

"The younger one is on the right, the MILF is on the left."

The coach nodded appreciatively. It wasn't exactly rocket surgery to figure out that you could turn left and get sucked off by my wife or turn right and get sucked off by my daughter. Still, it was a pretty tight space and I couldn't figure out how these two could be blowing guys right across from each other and not know it.

Another Grizzly emerged from the left side, my wife's side, and stopped to talk to the coach.

"The younger one will only do pussy, but the older one will take it in the ass."

That solved that riddle.

I was now second in line with the coach right ahead of me. I was close enough now to peak my head through the little blue curtain at the end of the aisle and check out what was happening around the corners. I was careful at first, lest one of the girls see my face, but I needn't have been.

On my left, bent over the never-used drink cart with her ass in the air was my wife. Her head was facing the wall of the plane, away from where the line was. A Grizzly was sawing away at one of her holes from behind, while hefty Lefty had two fistfuls of her hair and was forcing his cock as far down her throat as possible.

On my right, Ellen was in a similar situation, on her knees with her face on the floor, her midsection supported by a pile of life vests. Squatting behind her, a Grizzly was pile-driving her pussy as she whimpered with delight.

The guy fucking Lisa started humping wildly, then pulled out and shot his load down her thighs and calves. He took a moment to compose himself then zipped his pants, offering his spot to the coach who was next in line. Coach declined. He was waiting to fuck Ellen.

He didn't have to wait long. The guy pile-driving her pulled out and shot his wad across her back. I couldn't even see Ellen's face, but I heard her lightly whimper in approval.

Coach barely waited for Ellen's hole to be empty before he filled it again. Across the aisle, Lefty had tired of face-fucking my wife and moved behind her, slapping his dick against her taint. Slowly he pushed his huge dick all the way into her pussy, then all the way out. In the same fluid motion, he stuck it all the way up her ass, then all the way out. Lisa moaned hard during the anal. We'd done it on occasion, but not that often and not with anything that big.

Lefty started to pick up the pace. He would pick one of her holes and fuck it hard for a few seconds, then pull out, switch, and get back to work. He only went a little bit easier on her ass than her pussy, and her legs were shaking from the rough treatment and her near-constant state of orgasm.

Coach was also picking up the pace. His balls slapped lewdly against Ellen's clit as his girthy dick split her open. He reached down to roughly grab her nipples and her head shot up in a moment of sexual bliss. I could see her eyes sealed shut. Unbelievable. Neither Lisa nor Ellen even knows what's going on behind them, at least not beyond the dicks buried in their respective holes.

Coach grunted and pulled out, leaning over to jerk thick strands of cum onto Ellen's hair and the side of her face. Lefty too was finally wearing out, and ripped his cock out of Lisa's ass, leaving it to gape as he went full force into her pussy. Going as deep as he could, he let loose a torrent of cum into my wife's ovaries. His balls were visibly contracting as he shot his load. He kept his stiff ten inches inside her for a minute, until their combined juices started spilling out of her. When he finally removed himself, coach was flicking the last of his cum onto Ellen's forehead.

The guy behind me announced that he couldn't wait any longer and pushed past coach to stick his pole in Ellen's mouth. She was so worn out that he had to sit flat on the ground in front of her and help her bob her head up and down.

Lefty put away his meat bat and smiled at me as he walked past.

"She's unbelievable. Go get her, bro."

I didn't need to be told once, let alone twice. I dropped my pants to my ankles and positioned my dick between her ass cheeks. I moved it around for awhile, just spreading her juices and the cum of all the guys that had been in line before me. Slowly, deliberately I pushed the head of my cock into her ass. She squirmed a bit but not much. I reach around and rubbed her pussy until she was grinding on my hand.

Another guy moved in front of Lisa and fed her his dick. Periodically he would pull it out of her mouth and slap it around her face, making it glisten with saliva and cum.

I pushed further into her ass, savoring every second. But once I was in to the hilt, my mood changed. The rage, building every day of this wretched vacation, the sexual frustration, the nagging wife, the bitching daughter, it all fueled my loins as I steadily picked up my pace like a steam engine. She started to struggle against it. I didn't care. The dick in her mouth muffled cries of pain or pleasure. I didn't care. My release was coming. The renewal I deserved to achieve during my vacation was finally going to happen. I was fucking her ass like a wild man, forcing her to throat the guy in front of her. The cum was bubbling up in my balls like lava. I pushed hard into her and felt her hand push past mine on her pussy as she shoved half her hand into herself, filling every one of her holes to the brim. The cum forced itself through my constricted dick and into the tight confines of her rectum. Over and over I felt it shoot out of me. All the rage and frustration was disappearing. Only pleasure remained.

All three of us in that tangled mess came hard at about the same time. As he recovered from his orgasm, the Grizzly at her mouth chuckled.

"Bro!"

He held up his hand for a high-dive. Our softening dicks still wedged in her, I obliged him.

I collapsed in my seat in a haze of bliss.

I watched the line continue to cycle past as the entire team got a shot at either my wife or my daughter. Righty announced he had to "try" the other girl and got back in line for seconds. Coach eventually got back in line too, but I'm not sure who he picked.

I'm not sure how, but either by accident or by design word got around to the other men on the plane of what they could get in the back. Maybe a dozen or so other passengers got in the line, including (I was glad to see) a guy about my age who snuck away from his wife and kids near the front of the plane. Clearly he was having as rough a time as I'd been having. This would help.

The line was passing by in a blur of guys talking about which chick they were gonna fuck and which hole they would fuck them in, with their answers confirmed on their way back out. The phones were back out in force, as guys were sharing their pics and vids with others who'd gotten worse angles. New videos were still being made in the back. I heard a couple of porn sites mentioned as possible upload spots. I made note of them as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up as Janine was announcing the beginning of our descent. I looked up, the line was gone. I checked across the aisle and Ellen was in her seat, lips looking a little red and puffy and hair matted in places, but otherwise no worse for the wear. She was asleep and had her earbuds in.

All three seats in the row in front of me were empty. My wife, Righty and Lefty were missing. Janine announced that all passengers should return from the lavatories at this time, and within a minute Righty and Lefty both emerged from the back, smiles as wide as their faces. They took their seats and were whispering excitedly to each other. I heard the phrase "DP" thrown around a few times.

Not long after, Lisa emerged, straightening her clothes and wiping her mouth. We caught eyes as she passed, and she shot me an unassuming smile. Playing it totally cool. She pushed past Lefty, sticking her ass a little closer to his face than was probably necessary, and took her seat. The landing was uneventful, though I thought I spotted some wandering hands between the seat cracks.

Being at the back of the plane our group was of course the last to disembark. When we finally started moving, Lefty let Lisa into the aisle then followed right behind her, close enough for his dick to rub against her ass and leg as they moved slowly towards the exit. If I hadn't been watching so closely, I probably wouldn't have seen the sneaky ass grabs he pulled on her as well.

Coach stood up to let me out of our row, but stayed standing until Ellen got to the aisle in front of him. He followed her up the aisle with me in front. I couldn't see of course, but from her muffled squeals I imagine he had at least one hand up her skirt.

After clearing the jetway we finally caught up with Lisa, who was stopped between Righty and Lefty, talking to them. I saw her typing into Lefty's phone and handing it back to him. When she noticed Ellen and I she quickly played nonchalant.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, they just needed directions, so I was showing them the best route downtown," she replied.

"Oh, alright. I was knocked out the whole flight, how was it?" I asked them both.

"Same old. Candy Crush, magazines. Pretty boring," replied Lisa.

"Fun. Ellen?" I asked.

"Nothing special," she shrugged, her eyes never leaving her phone.

It was clear from the way the two interacted that they'd never learned how close they'd been while doing their dirty deeds. I had to smile.

"Alright then, to baggage claim. After you, ladies," I said.

As Lisa and Ellen walked in front of me, their silhouettes so similar, their gait so alike, I thought about how lucky I had gotten on this trip. As I watched their asses bounce and sway, I saw a single, glistening bead of cum sliding down Ellen's inner thigh.

I wondered if it was mine.

12