Long Lost Love

Story Info
True love found years later.
11.5k words
4.72
27.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

(All persons engaged in sexual activity are over 18 years old and any similarities between this story and real life are purely coincidental.)

***

Do you remember the first person you fell madly in love with? I sure do. Her name was Mary Beth. She was 18 years old and lived across the street from the house we had just moved into on Ram Way in Waterside. Mary Beth as was tall with long, wavy, dirty blonde hair and her smile would light up a room. She had those little, side teeth that resembled small fangs. When she smiled and showed her little fangs, I would melt on the spot. I saw her almost every day and the glimpses of her gave me hope that someday I would meet her. My dream came true a few weeks later. It was a Friday night.

There was a light knock, followed by the ring of a doorbell at my house. My mom went to answer the door while I stood in the entry foyer, a ways back from the front door. I wanted a complete view of Mary Beth as she entered the house. Her beauty, right there in MY house, didn't disappoint. She had on jeans and a fuzzy sweater with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her smile led the way as she crossed the threshold into my house.

I needed to show her how I felt, so I did the best thing I could think of. I pulled off my shirt, waved it in wild circles over my head, and took off running. I headed straight at Mary Beth, turning right just before slamming into her, did a lap around the formal living room, back past Mary Beth and my mom, and then sped off down the hallway toward my bedroom. The entire time I screamed nonsense at the top of my lungs. Once in my room, I quickly changed into a Superman costume and came running back down the hallway and into the family room where I drove head first into my father's recliner, nearly causing it to topple over backwards. I was 6 years old. Mary Beth, my love, was going to babysit me.

"Johnny," my mother yelled. "Calm down or you'll spend the entire night in a dark bedroom staring at the ceiling."

Still laying head first in the recliner, I peered to one side and looked at my mom and Mary Beth. My mom had that look like she was about to hurt me and Mary Beth was smiling and probably wondering what she'd gotten herself into by agreeing to babysit me.

"Come here John Patrick. Now!" My dad had been alerted to my crazy behavior by the sound of my screaming and had come out to put an end to it. My father's voice, and the use of my first and middle name, brought terror to my soul. I rolled over, sat up in the chair properly, stood up and presented myself to my father.

"Say 'hello' to Miss Mary Beth. She's your babysitter tonight. She lives across the street (as if I didn't know). If I get a report that you were anything but a complete angel tonight, you will not have access to TV, video games, or anything else fun for a month. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Dad."

"Good. Now go take that costume off and get properly dressed for bed."

"Jim, it's fine. He can wear that to bed," my mom helped ease the situation a little.

"John, Mary Beth will make you some popcorn and you can watch TV until about 9 o'clock. Then you can get into bed and read books until 9:30. Then it is lights out. Okay?"

"Okay mom," I said.

"Mary Beth, our cell numbers are both on the fridge. Call if you need us."

"I am sure we'll be fine. Have fun," that sweet voice of my love said.

Once my parents left, my shyness set in. Mary Beth made some popcorn and we sat on the couch and watched a movie that I probably could have remembered the name of if it wasn't for the fact that I was completely overwhelmed by being in her presence. Mary Beth asked me about my first grade class, my t-ball team, my friends, what I liked to eat, and a whole host of other things. I stuck mostly to one word answers.

I woke up the next morning and immediately asked my mom if Mary Beth could come back. "Well, I'm glad you liked her. If we need a babysitter again soon, I'll ask her."

From that day on, my love for Mary Beth grew deeper and deeper. Now when I saw her while I was playing in our court, she would wave hello, call out my name, and sometimes even come over and give me a hug and a kiss. My friends were crazy with jealousy and it grew every time I reported that Mary Beth had babysat me again.

Accurate details and timelines are a little fuzzy for your average 6 year old, but at some point Mary Beth wasn't around anymore. She never came to babysit and I stopped seeing her around the neighborhood. "Mom, did something bad happen to Mary Beth," I asked as a worried 6 year old who was in love?

"No silly. She's away at college. She lives somewhere else now, but she will come home and visit sometime." I didn't really understand everything about going away to college, but I did understand the feeling of having my true love never around anymore. I clung to the hope that I would see her again. And then, that hope was dashed.

My grandfather, my mom's dad, passed away suddenly. They had a really big house on a small farm on the outskirts of Waterside and apparently it made good financial sense to move out of the house we were renting and move in with my grandmother. What didn't make sense to me was leaving all my friends, including Mary Beth. I knew I would never see her again.

Though I never forgot Mary Beth and her angelic smile, the benefits of living on the farm quickly replaced any sense of loss that I felt. I had acres to roam, mini bikes and go carts to ride, a swimming pool, a pony (later a horse) and all kinds of other things a boy dreams of having. I was able to get my driver's license the day I turned 16 and, I guess because of all the money we saved on rent, my parents surprised me with a very cool, 4-wheel drive jeep with a top that would come off during the hot weather. I was the envy of every guy at my high school and the girls loved my jeep.

I dated girls here and there in high school, but my focus was on playing football. I was small, but very fast. The years I spent running full speed down steep hillsides on the farm, avoiding obstacles by dodging or hurdling them, paid off. I made the varsity football team as a freshman and when they handed me the ball, dodging and hurdling people trying to tackle me came naturally. I started breaking school records as a running back and then started breaking sectional and state records. My mom and dad made sure football came second to my school work and my grades were as good as the number of touchdowns I scored.

Neither my father nor my mother were college educated, so college was something that was never an option for me; I was going no matter what it costs. However, life really changed the day we learned I didn't need to borrow money or work extra jobs to pay to attend school. My excellent grades and football statistics earned me a full ride scholarship to a small, private university. Fortunately, school was only 2 hours away from Waterside, so my mom, dad, and grandmother were able to attend all my home games; screaming for #33 from the sidelines.

College brought a wide variety of new experiences. The classes were a lot tougher. The other football players were a lot bigger. And the women were a lot hotter. I did well in class, majoring in Administration of Justice, and my football career was blossoming. We weren't a good team, but I received a lot of playing time and racked up great statistics. I also did very well with women. One in particular.

I met Tiffany in a study group for a science class and we hit if off immediately. I was 5' 9" and a stout 190 pounds which towered over Tiffany who was 5' tall on a good day and had a nice figure at 120 pounds. She had ample, C-cup tits, and a fun, sturdy ass. She had long, wavy, dark hair that came from being half Latina.

Outside of class, I was buried in football practice, team meetings, and games. She was the youngest of 5 kids and was the only girl. She understood football as well as any guy I knew. Tiffany loved coming to our games; most of the time volunteering as a water girl on the sidelines so we could be that much closer to each other. Other than occasionally getting away for coffee or a quick meal together, we spent the first few months of our relationship without really being able to spend a lot of time together. But, we were a perfect match for each other.

Tiffany lived a few states away and so she decided not to go home for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Instead, my parents said she was welcome to come home with me and her parents were delighted she had a place to go. We left after class the day before Thanksgiving.

The two hour jeep ride to my parents was the most time we'd ever spent together. We talked non stop about our lives growing up. We kept asking each other questions back and forth, deepening the intimacy of our connection. In a somewhat awkward moment, we were both relieved to learn that we were both 18 year old virgins. That revelation led Tiffany to ask me, "So, John, who was the first girl you fell in love with?"

"Besides you," I slyly replied?

"That's very sweet. But seriously, who was she?"

I told her the story about Mary Beth. When she stopped laughing uncontrollably at my story, she told me a story about being in love with her one of her older brother's best friends. The age difference was similar to Mary Beth and I.

"Have you ever tried to find Mary Beth now that you're older," Tiffany asked me?

"No. Why? She would be like 30 years old now."

"Just curious," she said. "I saw my brother's friend right before I left for college. He came into town to visit his parents who still live in our town."

"Oh, that's cool. Was it weird to see him again?"

Tiffany got very quiet, "Do you promise not to get mad?"

"Mad at what?"

"At what I am about to tell you."

"How would I know? I don't know what you're going to tell me."

"Promise anyway?"

"Okay, I promise," I said, a little confused.

"I kissed him."

"Really! How'd that happen?"

"You promise you won't get mad?"

"Why should I? It's not like we knew each other then."

"My brother had a bunch of his old friends over to my parents for a big pool party. I had just turned 18 and because I was about to go away to college, my brother allowed me to attend and drink some beer and stuff, so long as I didn't leave the house. I saw Rick at the party and it was like I was 6 years old again. Only this time, I figured he might notice me all grown up."

"Oh, I'm sure he'd notice," I laughed.

"I put some shorts on over my bikini bottoms, but didn't cover up the top and went out to join everyone around the pool for the party. I kept catching him glancing my way, so I kept smiling at him. Later in the night, after everyone was well lubricated with alcohol, I saw Rick head into the house and down the hallway toward the bathroom. I knew the door on the guest bathroom didn't lock, so I waited a minute and followed him down the hall and opened the door to the bathroom, knowing full well he was inside."

"You little slut," I said making sure she knew I was joking.

"You're damn right I was a slut. He was my childhood dream boat. You would've done the same thing with what's her name?"

"Mary Beth," I added.

"Anyway, my timing was perfect. He was standing at the toilet going pee and had his huge penis in his hand. I saw the whole thing. I immediately apologized, stole a second glance, and shut the door and waited outside in the hallway. When he came out of the bathroom, I was standing there. I apologized again and he asked me if I liked what I saw. I managed to mumble something and then he grabbed me by the waist with both hands, pulled me into himself, and kissed me."

"And what did you do," I asked getting excited?

"I kissed him back. We didn't want to get caught in the hallway, so I pulled him into my bedroom which was only a few doors down the hallway. We locked the door and started to make out. He untied my bikini top and started sucking on my boobs. I ran my hand down his shorts and found his hard dick. He unbuttoned my shorts and stuck his hand down my pants. He was fingering me and kissing my tits while I stroked his penis. He wanted to fuck me, but I knew we couldn't so I stroked faster and faster until he shot his load all over my hand and on the floor of my room. We got scared someone would come down the hallway, so we got dressed and headed back out to the party."

"Fuck. That's wild," I said as I eased the jeep off the side of the road out in the country a few miles from my parents.

"What are you doing? Are you mad," Tiffany asked?

"Mad? No, I am fucking horny as hell. Come here."

I pulled Tiffany over onto my lap. She straddled me and I started to feel her out. I could feel the crotch of her pants were damp. She was hot from telling the story. I pulled her shirt off, unlatched her front hook bra, and started sucking on her tits. She moaned loudly. She climbed back onto the passenger seat, took off her pants and underwear, and leaned the seat all the way back. I climbed between her legs and she moved up on the top part of the seat. I got between her legs and, best I could without a lot of experience, started licking her tight, virgin cunt. She had experienced an orgasm before, but never like the one she did when I started sucking on her protruding clit. She shook intensely and screamed out in pleasure.

Once she was done, I didn't hesitate. I climbed on top of her, positioned my hard cock at the entrance to her slit, and eased it inside her virgin pussy. Right there,in my jeep, we lost our virginity together. I wish I could say it was on a king size bed in some posh, beachfront resort, and I wish I could say it lasted hours. I lasted a few minutes before blowing my load deep into her pussy. If you had given each of us a lie detector test at that very point in time, we'd both say it was more of a "wham bam" moment than romantic love making and we would both also say that she was thinking of Rick and I was thinking of Mary Beth.

Our college romance lasted 3 and a half years and was full of plenty of opportunities to make love properly. One time we even spent the weekend, to celebrate our 21st birthdays, at a posh, beachfront resort; fucking like rabbits.

At the end of my senior football campaign, we spent the holidays apart with our respective families. Once we rejoined at school, we had "the talk." I was being recruited to attend a police academy at a city about 3 hours away and she had been accepted to a very prestigious, nursing program at a university hospital several states away in her hometown. We knew that we needed to spread our wings individually and see what life had to offer apart from each other. There were a lot of tears, laughter, and one last amazing love making session.

I graduated with honors and headed off to the police academy. Like I had done with my school work and football, I dedicated 110% of what I had to being a great cop. I excelled in every section of the academy and graduated at the top of my class. My mom and dad drove up to my academy graduation and both teamed up at the ceremony to pin my first badge on me. I was a proud member of the Valley Springs Police Department. Valley Springs was a city of about 150,000 people and the department gave me a great deal of opportunity to learn the job of community policing. It also gave me the opportunity to meet a lot of women.

Stopping into the emergency department of the local community hospital one night to interview the victim of an assault, I met Cheryl. At first, I walked right by the nursing station and started looking around for the person I needed to talk to.

"Excuse me," she said. "You know it's a lot easier if you ask us what room the person is in."

"Sorry about that. I'm John."

"Well hello Officer John. I'm Cheryl and the person you want is down the hall in the last room on the right."

"Okay, but that's not all I needed to know."

"What else do you need to know," she asked?

"I need to know your phone number, so I can ask you out later."

Laughing, the nurse said, "I don't think my husband would like that. Go do your job."

"Damn," I thought to myself, "That was a crash and burn."

After interviewing the victim, I was heading back to my patrol car and walked past Cheryl again.

"Hey John?"

"Yes," I replied to Cheryl.

"Here. I'm the nurse manager here. You, um, might need my number to find out information about a victim or something. Strictly professional of course."

"Of course. Thank you. And here's my number."

"Okay. Thanks," she said. "And, John, be safe, okay?"

"I will just for you," I laughed.

A few nights later as I was finishing up my shift at about 2 o'clock in the morning, my phone buzzed with a text.

Cheryl: Hey John.

Me: Hey Cheryl. What's up?

Cheryl: I heard about a big street fight earlier tonight and wanted to make sure you were okay.

Me: Yes. I wasn't on that call. But, thank you.

Cheryl: No problem. Is your night going well?

Me: It is now.

Cheryl: Why now?

Me: Because I'm off work and you texted me.

Cheryl: I just got off too.

Me: Want to grab a drink?

Cheryl: The bars closed at 2.

Me: The one at my house is open.

When you are texting someone who also has an iPhone, you can see three little dots when they are texting you back. Those little dots appeared and disappeared several times over a period of about 3 minutes. Finally, Cheryl replied.

Cheryl: Okay. Text me your address.

My guess is that Cheryl was about 45 years old. She could have easily been in her thirties, but from what I could tell, she'd been at the hospital for about 20 years. She had long, blonde hair that she kept pulled back in a big, bushy ponytail. Her nursing uniform didn't highlight much of her body, but she had a slim figure and a nice, firm ass.

I barely had enough time to change into sweats and get out some champagne when there was a light knock on the door to my condo. I opened the door and Cheryl was standing there.

"Come in," I said.

"I shouldn't be here," she said.

"Feel free to leave," I said confidently.

"I'll stay for one drink," she said walking past me and into my candle lit living room.

"One what," I asked as I handed her a glass of champagne?

We sat on the couch and started chatting about our nights. The sexual tension was palpable. Just about every comment one of us made, the other followed with a sexual innuendo. As I poured her another glass, Cheryl said, "I said only one."

"Okay, then don't drink it," I said and I took it out of her hand, set it on my coffee table, and leaned in and started kissing her.

We immediately started making out. I was kissing her anywhere I could get my lips on while trying to unbutton her blouse. I was finally successful and reached around to unhook her bra. She sat up, grabbed the front clasp on her bra, and popped it open. She had very nice, tear drop, B-cup tits with huge, pink, hard nipples. She moaned while I pinched them and she started tugging at my sweats.

I stood up and untied my sweat pants and dropped them to the floor, exposing my huge, erect cock. She immediately took it in her hand and started to kiss it. I grabbed at her pants and she helped me by taking them off. We dropped what little clothing was still clinging to us on the floor as we made out and stumbled to my bedroom.

I climbed on the bed and pulled her on top of me. Surprisingly, she had a pretty full bush of pubic hair on her pussy; not something women my age ever have. She had no problem taking all of my hard cock deep inside her vagina. She bounced up and down, riding me true cowgirl style. She leaned over every few bounces so I could suck her tits.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

"No. No. Hold on. Let me orgasm."

I bit my lip and held on as long as I could, my balls about ready to burst. When she arched her back, moaned loudly and started to shake, I let it go and blew my load of hot, white, cum deep inside her soaking wet pussy. She collapsed on top of me, but didn't waste any time before she jumped up to get dressed and head home.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers