Long Sentence-run on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, oh, oh that's a start," Faith moaned as two of his fingers pushed into her. "I, but, I kind of thought, maybe you'd do my ass again?"

Again, Trenton greased her with one, then two, and a few minutes later, a third finger. By the time he had three fingers in her, Faith was grunting and pushing back against his hand.

"Fuck! Fuck yes," Faith cried out as Trenton pressed his greasy cock against her constricting anus.

"Faith, it's twelve thirty," a soft voice called out.

"I, oh, okay, I, he'll be out of here in a minute," Faith called back.

To Trenton, Faith hissed, "Come on, fucker, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my ass..."

"Oh dear God," Trenton cried out and pumped a stream of semen into Faith's squirming hole.

They dressed quickly. Faith giggled as she watched Trenton try to find his other sock, then finally give up and jam his feet into his tennis shoes.

"I find the sock, I'll call you," Faith promised.

"Sorry, Angelique; I kind of lost track of time," Faith called out as she walked Trenton down the stairs.

"No! Really?" Angelique's sarcastic voice called back.

Final exams kept Trenton and Faith fairly busy for the next few weeks. Then Trenton was doing an Internship at Andrew Jackson Middle School and Faith was doing an internship at Thibodaux Investments. They had a total of three dates during the summer, and all three dates ended up in Faith's bedroom, with Faith on her shoulders and knees, urging Trenton to fill her guts with his cock.

Suddenly, just as their internships were about to end, Faith hit Trenton with the 'we should see other people' speech. Trenton did not remember where he had heard it, but he had heard if a woman says 'we should see other people,' she was already seeing someone else.

"That's fine," Trenton smiled sadly. "I, I wish you nothing but the best, okay?"

"Wish you the best too," Faith said, a small tear beginning to trickle down.

"Hey, my man, at least she was honest with you, huh?" Daryn Blutcher said.

The football player had become a truly good friend to Trenton since the Sigma Rho Iota party where Trenton saw just what his girlfriend truly was. Trenton nodded in agreement.

"You, you know, for a big ugly guy, you pretty smart," Trenton said.

"Uh huh. Oh, hey, I thought guys with little itty bitty dicks were supposed to be the smart ones?" Daryn asked.

"Guess that's why I'm just a dumb ass," Trenton said, gripping his crotch.

"Naw, man, you, you ain't dumb," Daryn said, grabbing Trenton in a playful headlock. "But man, women? Women sure can make us do some stupid shit, huh? Kegger tomorrow night; be there?"

At the Sigma Rho Iota keg party the next evening, Trenton did finally get to fuck his ex-girlfriend. He used a condom; he could see at least three or four guys before him had not bothered to use protection. Their sperm was leaking out of Candy's stretched pussy.

Trenton also fucked three other girls, then had to call it quits. He was out of condoms and out of anger.

The new semester started and Trenton threw himself into finishing his Master's requirements. From time to time, he and Faith would cross paths and both would give one another beaming smiles and friendly waves. Twice, Trenton turned to watch Faith's sweet ass in her short shorts walk away. And both times, Faith turned and caught Trenton checking her ass out. Her sweet giggle was a bittersweet sound to Trenton's ears.

One Monday, Trenton was eating a pretty poor imitation of lasagna in the cafeteria. He looked up to see the silent blonde standing at his table. He smiled and she gave him a shy smile.

"Hi...Angelique, right?" Trenton said.

"Uh huh. I, you and Faith, you're still friends, right?" Angelique asked in a soft Texas drawl.

"I, yeah, I guess. I mean, we really haven't talked or anything in a while," Trenton said.

"I, you, you come over?" Angelique begged, clutching Trenton's hand. "She, she won't come out of her room and she's crying, I can hear her crying and please?"

"Oh good!" Patricia Childress said when Trenton entered the Alpha Zeta Rho house. "Need to hire you do our Homecoming party; you available?"

"Think so," Trenton agreed, following Angelique up the stairs. "I'll talk to you in a minute."

"Go away," Faith demanded when Angelique knocked on her bedroom door.

"No, Faith, I, I'm really worried about you," Angelique begged as Trenton tested the doorknob.

"Go away!" Faith screamed out.

Trenton pulled his Swiss Army knife from his jeans pocket and used one of the multitude of blades to pop the flimsy lock. Faith let out an indignant squeal as the bedroom door swung open.

"I said, I, go away," Faith screamed from the safety of her bed.

"No," Trenton said, working his tennis shoes off of his feet.

"I, get out, get out, what, what are you doing?" Faith screamed as Trenton slid into the bed with her.

"So, what's going on, Faith?" Trenton asked, spooning up behind her, pulling her back against his torso.

"I, please, please, Trenton, just, just go away," Faith sobbed.

In answer, Trenton hugged her tightly, kissing her on her neck and back. He held her while she sobbed.

"I, I really fucked up," Faith finally said, voice small.

"Tell me about it?" Trenton invited.

Trenton listened as Faith talked about falling in lust with a slightly older man, a handsome man that worked with her during her internship with Thibodaux Investments. He fought hard against reacting as Faith described their torrid love affair, their sexual hijinxs.

"I mean, yeah, I knew he was married, but he, he, he was getting a divorce," Faith whimpered.

Trenton did gasp out when Faith disclosed her pregnancy. Faith either did not hear him, or was beyond caring as she continued talking.

"And I, and I, I called him at work and told him about the baby," Faith wailed out. "And he, and he, and he said, he said come over to his house..."

"Oh my God what a dick," Trenton said when Faith told him about Michael Chopin's wife, a beautiful and very well endowed red head opening the door; but there was no Michael Chopin.

At first, the two women just stared at each other. Then Faith asked for Michael Chopin. In a flat voice, Pamela Chopin had let Faith know that Michael Chopin was not there. It was his home, but he had moved out. He had also vacated his apartment very recently.

"His wife, she, she's pregnant too," Faith sobbed.

"But Michael? Where's this Michael guy?" Trenton asked.

"We don't know. I, he quit his job at Thibodaux and they wouldn't tell me where he went," Faith sobbed harder.

For several long moments, Trenton held Faith, not paying attention to her slightly unpleasant body odor. Trenton continued to hold her, not reacting to her sweet ass rubbing slightly against his crotch. He softly kissed the back of her neck, not paying attention to her small, hard breast just under his hand.

"So, you, you having the baby?" Trenton asked.

"I, yeah. I, Trenton, I, it it's not right, killing a baby just because the daddy's a big old giant ass hole," Faith said in a small voice.

"Okay. Then what?" Trenton asked.

"I, then, then, I don't know," Faith said. Near as I figure, I'll be having the baby right at about the time I graduate."

Faith tensed as she felt Trenton's hand come down to her belly. She gave out a little sigh as Trenton's hand gently massaged her slightly concave belly. She shivered as she felt his lips touch her neck again.

Trenton was quiet for a long moment. He just held her and softly rubbed her belly. Faith's sniffling slowly faded.

"You hungry?" Trenton finally asked.

"I, God, I'm starving," Faith realized.

"Come on, need to get dressed and let everyone see you're okay," Trenton said.

"Thank you, Trenton," Faith said quietly.

"Uh huh," Trenton said, helping her to sit up in the bed. "Oh, hey, you, you ever find my other sock?"

"Huh? Oh yeah!" Faith said and rooted around on her bed.

"You, you been sleeping with it?" Trenton asked.

"I uh, I couldn't find a handkerchief," Faith admitted.

"Uh, you can hang onto it," Trenton said. "Really don't want to be carrying around your snot."

"Aw, but I thought you loved me," Faith teased, wiggling into her bra.

"I do. That's why finding out you let some other guy get you knocked up really hurts," Trenton admitted and left her bedroom.

"Thank you so much," Angelique said in her small voice as Trenton stepped out into the hall.

"Welcome," Trenton smiled sadly. "But, really didn't do it for you. Did it for me."

"Don't matter; you did it," Angelique said and pressed her lips to his cheek. "Thank you."

Trenton and Patricia agreed on a price for Trenton to do bar duties for the Homecoming Party. Trenton smiled as Faith came into the common area and spoke quietly to a few girls, then wobbled into the kitchen. With a wave, Trenton left the Alpha Zeta Rho house.

"Thank you again," Angelique smiled and again softly kissed Trenton's cheek.

"Keep that up and I'll start coming around more often," Trenton warned.

"Okay," Angelique giggled and softly kissed his cheek again.

Trenton smiled and she giggled again. Then she quickly ducked into the Alpha Zeta Rho house again.

Angelique Stewart said she hailed from a Texas town Trenton had never heard of; Dan's Hollow. But then again, he'd not heard of every town and city in Louisiana either.

"Thought everything was bigger in Texas," Trenton smiled as he watched the petite girl scamper into the house.

"Again, thought everything was bigger in Texas," Trenton said as he thought of Angelique's flat torso and slim hips. "But, she is cute."

By the night of the party, Faith had fully recovered. She smiled and helped Trenton set up for the party. She did not miss the fact that Angelique Stewart was also assisting Trenton.

"Okay, the drink of the night is a Hard Storm!" Patricia excitedly told Trenton and several people let out a loud cheer of 'Go Storm.'

"I, okay, what is a Hard Storm?" Trenton smiled.

"Two jiggers of white rum, a jigger of Mark's Cherry Liqueur and a jigger of Mark's Vanilla Liqueur," Patricia said.

"And, if they're not twenty one?" Faith said, pointing to the smaller table where cherry punch and Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke were set up.

"So, give me a Hard Storm," Patricia demanded.

"What the hell; let me try..." Faith said.

"No. No ma'am, no ma'am, absolutely not," Trenton said to Faith, looking pointedly at her belly.

The pop punk band, Splattery Will Get You Nowhere was fairly decent, with a six foot tall female singer and bass guitar player. Their very lively cover of 'White Wedding' by Billy Idol had Trenton dancing. Angelique came up, asking for a Chihuahua Martini and Trenton asked her to dance before he would serve her the drink. Blushing and giggling, she stepped behind the bar and danced with him.

Unlike his previous party, Trenton worked the full five hours. Tiredly, he collected cups and bottles and made his way out of the house. Returning a moment later, he saw that someone had already gathered the punch bowl and ladle.

"Thank you," Trenton smiled, seeing Angelique washing the large plastic tub.

"Welcome," she whispered.

"I, hey, you, you ever eat at Jade Garden? It, uh, it's a Chinese place," Trenton asked.

"No; they any good?" Angelique asked, now drying the bowl.

"Know what? I, I don't know. I kind of figured we could find out together," Trenton offered.

"There you are," Faith said, entering the kitchen.

Trenton thanked Faith when she paid him. He smiled when she slipped him an extra twenty dollars.

"So, pick you up, hmm, six? Then we'll go over to that minature golf right there?" Trenton asked Angelique.

"I uh..." Faith said, mouth open in surprise.

Faith looked at Trenton, then at Angelique. Faith then turned and fled the room. Trenton looked after the retreating girl, then looked at Angelique, waiting for her answer.

"Okay," Angelique smiled, blushing hotly.

"Nothing up top, but she does have a nice butt," Trenton thought as Angelique busied herself with washing the ladle.

"Aw, bar's closed?" Patricia asked drunkenly, staggering into the kitchen with a hulking Right Guard following her.

"Afraid so," Trenton smiled.

"Oh, oh well. I uh, oh! You, let me pay you," Patricia slurred.

"I've already been paid, but thank you. Just let me know when you need me to work again," Trenton smiled and took the washed and dried punch bowl and ladle from Angelique.

Angelique walked out onto the porch with Trenton. Hemming and hawing, she finally got around to saying 'Good Night' to him. The kiss she gave him was soft, tender, passionate. Trenton developed an erection from the kiss.

Watching Angelique lick the duck sauce from her spring roll gave Trenton another erection. Over their meal, Angelique told Trenton, he may not have heard of Dan's Hollow, Texas, or Fordham County, but competitive archers worldwide knew the Fordham County name very well.

Jack Steward, my grandfather, who raised me and my two brothers started making bows when he was a boy," Angelique explained. "Here, you, you got to try my pork."

Instead of going to the minature golf park, Trenton and Angelique went to the campus archery range. There, Angelique instructed Trenton on the finer points of archery.

"How sh-tall are you?" Trenton asked when the diminutive girl managed to handle a bow nearly as tall as she was.

"Five even," Angelique lied, adding one and a half inches to her height. "Why? How sh-tall are you?"

"Almost sh-tall enough to kiss you," Trenton admitted.

"Yeah?" Angelique giggled, losing her flash of anger.

"Yeah," Trenton said and did softly kiss her plump lips.

Trenton was elated when he did manage to hit the target. Angelique laughed, not reminding Trenton that it had taken him eleven arrows to accomplish this feat.

"Just need to practice," Angelique encouraged as he notched his last arrow.

She kissed him hotly, soft tongue caressing his. Her small hand held onto him for a long moment.

"You meet my grandfather?" Angelique cautioned as they took the bows and empty quivers to the counter. "He's going take you bow hunting. It's always open season on wild hogs."

"Um, wild hogs? I, aren't they dangerous?" Trenton asked.

"Mm hmm," Angelique nonchalantly agreed.

On their third date, Angelique took Trenton up the stairs into the room she shared with Gail. Gail was out on a date with her lover, an older female business woman.

"Look, I'm not a virgin, but..." Angelique said in between hot kisses. "I, oh! I, I really have to be in, augh, in love to..."

Trenton did feel a flash of 'déjà vu' when Angelique suggested oral sex. He was sure, just like with Candy, Trenton would lick Angelique and bring her to orgasm, but then Angelique would either come up with some reason not to reciprocate, or would reciprocate but would do so very poorly.

To his surprise, though, Angelique was the one reaching for his zipper. Her reaction to the sight of Trenton's cock again brought up that flash of anger; she acted as if he was huge, too huge to fit in her mouth.

"I'm not a virgin, but..." Angelique whispered, tremulous hand gripping his erection.

She did manage to fit the first three inches of his cock into her small mouth. She used both hands to jack his shaft as she slurped loudly and moaned around the head of his cock.

"I, I'm fixing to, Angelique, I'm 'bout to come," Trenton warned a few minutes later.

"Mm hmm!" Angelique loudly moaned and applied more suction.

When he caught his breath, Trenton reached over and unsnapped her blue jeans. She looked up at him, face wrinkled in confusion.

"What? You, you don't want me to do you?" Trenton asked.

"You, you do that?" Angelique gasped, amazed.

"Not only do I do that, I like doing that," Trenton laughed. "I like doing that a lot."

Trenton knelt on the floor next to her bed. Her puffy pubic mound was covered by a light fringe of blonde hair. Apparently, sucking cock was exciting to her; her inner lips peeked out, plump and wet.

Trenton's first lick garnered a low moan. Trenton's next lick, from perineum to top garnered a gasp, grunt and moan.

By the time Trenton had Angelique at the precipice of her first climax, someone had popped the privacy lock on her bedroom door. Trenton did not look over to see who was barging in on their privacy. Angelique was gasping and squealing too loud to hear the interloper come into the room.

"Aieegh! I oh God, God damn, God damn, aieegh!" Angelique screamed in orgasm.

Trenton felt her pussy spasm and felt his face become soaked with her juices. He continued to finger her tightly squeezing anus but backed away from her clitoris. Slowly, he dragged his tongue around, cleaning her pubic mound.

"Oh my fucking God," Angelique finally wheezed out. "You fucking pussy eating mother fucker, you better fucking go before I rape you, you hear?"

Trenton laughed as Angelique lay, shuddering on her bed. Weakly, she pushed at his head.

"I, God damn, no wonder Gail's a dyke," Angelique gasped out.

"Come on; no one's ever eaten you?" Trenton asked, wiping his face with the hem of his pullover shirt.

"Not like that," Angelique said, sitting up.

"And, seriously?" Angelique asked, small hand gripping Trenton's erection through jeans. "Faith took that...up her butt?"

"Yeah. And uh, she..." Trenton started.

"And then broke up with you?" Angelique continued.

She wiggled into her panties and stood up. She pulled Trenton down for a scorching kiss.

"Bye, you fucking pussy eating mother fucker," one of the housemates called out as Trenton and Angelique walked through the common area on the ground floor.

"Trina!" Angelique squealed, horrified.

"Bye," Trenton agreed, smiling widely.

"I, I cannot believe!" Angelique squealed, running back up the stairs to the raucous laughter of the six or seven girls that lolled about the common room.

A visit to Chuck, for some truly delicious hamburgers was again followed by a visit to the archery range. Angelique pursed her lips in disapproval; Trenton did not manage to hit the target once.

"My grandfather's going leave you to the hogs if you shoot like that," Angelique declared.

"Gail's here so I can't have you coming in," Angelique said when they reached the Alpha Zeta Rho house.

Trenton wondered if Gail was truly home, or was Angelique 'punishing' him for his poor performance on the range. After some very hot kisses, Trenton walked back to the archery range and purchased another quiver of arrows.

His arms were shaking from exhaustion and he was sure he would develop blisters on his fingers from the string. And, again, he'd missed the target with every arrow.

"Yeah, they make it look so easy in the movies, huh?" the girl smiled when Trenton returned bow and empty quiver to the counter.

Two nights later, Trenton took Angelique to a 'chick flick' she was dying to see. She paid for their tickets, and paid for the popcorn and beverages.

"Please, please don't get a male attitude," Angelique begged when Trenton scowled about her paying their way in, paying for their refreshments.

"By the way, what you got planned for Thanksgiving break?" Angelique asked as the lights in the sparsely populated theater dimmed.

"If I'm lucky, going down to Banks Street to feed the homeless. If I am unlucky? Sitting at home trying to choke down what my mother thinks is Thanksgiving turkey," Trenton said.

"Hmm," Angelique said and perked up as the first incredibly loud trailer started to play.

At the archery range, Trenton managed to put seven arrows into his target and one into Angelique's target. Gail was again at home, and Angelique whispered that she was having her 'special little visitor.' But her kisses, as always, were full of passion.

"By the way, you'll never develop calluses if you wear Band-Aids while shooting," Angelique offered before entering the sorority house.