Long Strange Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you're a girl, you'll wear girl clothes to school."

"Please don't make me do that."

"You made a choice to dress like a girl and get fucked like a girl. Now everyone can see the girl you are."

"Can't we do something else?"

"You can take your stuff, leave here, and not come back. Then you can dress anyway you want."

My mother was adamant. She had me take a shower and change into clean clothes, then said we were going to buy some additional clothes.

"Can I change first?"

"You changed into clean clothes."

"I mean into boy clothes."

"You have no boy clothes. They've already been given to charity."

"So I have to go shopping like this?"

"Put on some makeup and brush your hair decently."

I did that and came back. My mother looked at me and seemed more satisfied.

"So let's go clothes shopping."

My mother led me downstairs, though I hated the fact that I had to go out dressed in my girl clothes. I really didn't want anyone I knew to see me in them, even if I did like wearing them. We got to the living room, where my father sat glowering. Carl sat there looking very chastened. My father saw me and looked even angrier.

"You disgust me."

"I'm sorry. What can I do -?"

"I thought you were my son. I guess I was wrong."

"I want to be your son."

"You gave up that right when you dressed like a girl and let guys fuck your ass."

"So I can't - "

"You can try to be a good girl."

"I have to be a girl?"

"That was what you chose."

"I can't unchoose?"

"Not living in this household."

"I only have a month left of school. Can't I be a boy for that?"

"No you can't. You're going to be punished for what you did, and your punishment is for everyone you know to see you as the girl you seem to be."

"I could get my boy clothes and leave."

"You have no boy clothes. They were given to charity. You can leave, but as the girl you are."

"And if I stay?"

"You stay as a girl - and you do not have sex with your brother - ever again."

"I only did that - "

"Don't fucking lie to me. You did it because you wanted to."

"I'm sorry."

"At least I understand why you never dated any girls."

"I never found any who'd go out with me."

"I wonder why. And if you date any boys, you'd better not fuck them here."

"Yes, sir."

My mother took me out shopping and bought me some additional skirts and tops, along with a dress, some bras and some flats. I felt humiliated walking around the store dressed as a girl. Luckily, I didn't see anyone I knew, but I just felt like people were looking at me and they knew. There wasn't much I could do though.

"What about getting me some jeans and tees?"

"Since you're going to be a girl, you'll dress 100% girl."

"But they know me as a boy at school."

"I'll go in with you tomorrow and we'll address that."

Then my mother took me to a nail salon, where she had them put bright pink polish on my fingernails and toenails. She made sure that I had flats that showed my toenails. I had never worn nail polish before and felt strange at how it made me so out there. She clearly was going to make me as feminine as she possibly could.

.............................................

The next day, I was dressed in skirt, blouse, bra, and panties, as my mother drove me to school. I wanted just to skip the rest of the school year, but my mother and father wouldn't let me.

"You live here, you're going to school, period."

She walked back to the office with me, and I could see other kids looking funny at me. Some laughed out loud. She sat down with me in the principal's office, along with the dean of boys and dean of girls.

"The student who you knew as Stephen is now Stephanie. She is transitioning to female and will be dressing as such from now on."

"We are going to have an issue with the locker rooms."

"I've completed my phys ed credits. I won't be in any locker room."

"I don't want you in the girl's bathrooms, or the boy's for that matter."

"There's a couple of single person unisex bathrooms."

"Those are primarily for certain handicapped persons."

"Can I please use those?"

"I suppose that is the best alternative."

"Why the hell did you have to do this now?"

"I didn't have much of a choice."

"You made your choice, so you'll live with the consequences. Don't come crying to us about how the other students treat you."

I was never exactly a popular person before that, but I was not decidedly unpopular. Most students now avoided me, but the ones who didn't were a real problem. I was called a faggot and a tranny. I had guys saying I should suck their dicks or let them fuck me. I had some pull up my skirt as I walked down the halls. One even pulled up my skirt and stuck his hand in my panties.

The teachers kept it from getting too bad during the day. Once school was over and I left the school grounds I had boys who beat me up. One time a couple of guys held me down as others pulled my panties off. A couple of guys tried to take my skirt off me. Luckily there were adults who intervened before things got too bad.

..................................

When my mother said she had a doctor's appointment for me right after school one day, I was ecstatic. At least for one day, I'd escape the harassment after school.

"Stephanie here is transitioning to female. What can you do to help ease her transition?"

"I'm guessing you want HRT?"

"Absolutely."

"We'll start her with a shot and give her weekly shots after that."

I had no idea what they were talking about, but they gave me a shot. I figured that if I was in a doctor's office I was at least safe from the harassment. I felt a little odd, after the first shot, which continued with subsequent shots. Little did I know what the shots were doing to me.

I no longer had guys fucking me after school each day, and Carl was not allowed to fuck me at all. Dirk had moved out of town, but Rob was around and was interested in dating Stephanie. I accepted a date from Rob, which turned out to have side benefits. Rob was big enough so no one was going to give him trouble about dating me. Beyond that, Rob had friends at my school. He told them to make sure no one laid a hand on me. I still had kids calling me names and making rude suggestions, but no one touched me after that.

Friday evening, Rob picked me up for a date. He had a job and a car and a place of his own. He didn't make a lot of money, so we just had fast food for dinner and went to see a movie, before going back to his place. It was just a little studio apartment, hardly lavish, but it gave us some privacy and gave me an escape from my parents.

Rob was sweet and he got me something to drink and we sat down on his small sofa. He stroked my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and we spent quite a while kissing as Rob stroked my body. Eventually we moved over to his bed, where he took off my skirt and top. He pulled off my panties and tenderly fucked my ass. He repeated that a couple more times before driving me home.

I began to date Rob regularly and we both seemed to care for each other. After a couple of dates, we were sitting on his sofa after we'd kissed and stroked each other for a while. Rob stopped and pulled back slightly then dropped his eyes slightly.

"You said before that you didn't want to suck dicks."

I took a deep breath before replying. "When I was being gang banged by three guys, I didn't want to suck your dicks too."

"And now?"

"What I do for one person I care about may be different."

With that, I slid off the sofa and moved right in front of Rob on the floor. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, then I reached up and slowly unzipped his pants. His legs were already somewhat spread, but he spread them even wider and slid his hips forward on the sofa. I undid his belt and the button on his pants and pulled his cock out.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and leaned forward with my lips loosely closed. I let the head of his prick spread my lips, almost like they would a pussy, and eased his rod into my mouth. I kept my lips firmly around his cock as I bobbed my head back and forth, fucking my mouth with his dick. Rob leaned back and moaned even as he stroked my head with one hand.

I took it slow and easy as he began to move his hips slightly back and forth. I took as much of his prick in my mouth as I could without choking. I lovingly worshiped his cock until he held my head tight and came with a gush in my mouth. He held me firm as he filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it several times and he finally released me as the last few spurts of cum trickled out.

I worked his softening prick in and out of my mouth, sucking all the cum off him. Finally I had only the head still in my mouth as I let my lips close as I pulled the tip out. Then I licked the glans and particularly the tip and the slit for the last few drops of cum. I finished and climbed back on the sofa with Rob who began kissing me, no doubt tasting his own cum in my mouth.

After we kissed for a while he got up, picked me up and carried me over to the bed, where he tenderly undressed me and fucked me. After he came in my ass, he thanked me for sucking him off.

"For you, I'm happy to do that. I just ask that after you've fucked my ass, that you wash your dick off before I suck it."

"For you, I'll do that, baby."

....................................

I finally made it through the horror show that was the last month of school. I was finally going to graduate and be out of that place. I didn't want to go to my graduation, but of course my parents insisted. I felt like their life was not complete unless they could humiliate me a little further. In cap and gown, it was hard to see my girl clothes, but my mother made sure my hair and makeup told the story.

As though to add to the whole load of humiliation, when they called my name for me to come forward, they called for Stephen Miller rather than Stephanie, which made it clear to even more people that I was born male but living as a female. As I walked up to get my mock diploma, I could hear loud laughter, along with hoots and a few people even shouting 'faggot' or 'tranny' at me.

Of course there had been more comments both before and after I was on stage. I wanted to cry, but had no intention of letting them make me cry. Rob was there also, and hugged me once it was all over. My parents seemed somewhat conflicted about Rob, largely because he was a positive in my new life that they had imposed on me.

My parents insisted that I needed to get a job, now that I'd graduated. They got me an ancient Honda, cheap, but still very reliable for transportation and told me besides working, they felt I should go to a community college nearby. I had a few months before the fall term started so I began looking for work, mostly as a sales clerk.

I had my driver's license redone with my picture as I now looked, but it still had my name as Stephen, and gender as male, as did my social security card. My parents said that I could pay for my name change from what I earned, and just live with that until I could afford that. A couple places looked at me and looked at the name and gender on my ID, and sent me on my way.

After many tries, I finally found someone who would hire me. My boss seemed mostly okay with it all, but some of my co-workers were damned unhappy about it. This place had no unisex bathrooms and a few people called me a pervert and threatened me if I went into the women's restroom. I tried to drink as little as possible during the day, and use the bathroom where I went to lunch.

Occasionally, I even got some grief at lunch, but at least there they were less likely to know my birth gender and object to me. I worked in a small department store and they put me in women's wear. I guess in one sense that was fitting, though I got some nasty reactions if women asked for help in the changing rooms.

I tried to be friendly and helpful in spite of the grief I got from some co-workers. Eventually, a couple of the women grew to like me. They helped run interference with some of the nastier people.

.........................................

As the summer progressed, the hormone treatments began to take some effect. I hadn't really known quite what to expect, so when my breasts became more sensitive and started to grow, it was kind of a shock. My waist seemed to narrow and my hips grow as fat distribution changed. I never had a lot of chest or facial hair, but lost some and got no more.

Rob loved the changes and as I started to get boobs, he enjoyed playing with them, though they were very small at first, and never really got much beyond an a-cup. Carl seemed to get jealous of Rob and the fact that Rob could still fuck me even though Carl was forbidden. Carl kind of hinted that we should find some way for him to fuck me, but I told him I wasn't going to get thrown out over him.

I suppose I could have moved in with Rob, though he never brought that up. We dated and fucked, but he wasn't ready for me to be a live-in lover, at least not as I was. With what I was being paid, I couldn't afford my own place, so I was stuck with living by what my parents wanted until I could afford something better.

It occurred to me that if I moved out, I could go back to living as a boy, but with the effects of the hormone treatments that seemed unlikely and I wasn't sure that was what I wanted anyhow. In most ways, I was far happier as a girl, even if I did get a lot of shit over having been born as a boy. Rob and I began to talk about it all when we were together.

"Have you thought about getting surgery to get a pussy?"

"It's expensive, and I have to live as a female for a year before they'll do it."

"That stinks. If you were all girl, I'd have you move in with me."

"I wish I were, for both of us. My parents still seem to hate me."

"I guess we'll keep going like this for a while then."

........................................

Community college started in the fall, and while some of the other students knew me, many others didn't. I'd gotten the money to do a name change and gotten my driver's license changed to show me as female, so that reduced some of the friction. But along the way, Rob began to back off. He started to date another girl, someone who was born as a girl.

Before long, Rob and I seemed to be history and he was seen all over town with his new girlfriend. There were a few guys and even a few girls who seemed interested in me, but I knew that most of them would not like what I was. A couple of times, people who had been interested, got tipped off by folks who knew me. Those people invariably began avoiding me afterwards.

I mostly became the lonely girl, though I had a few girls who were willing to hang with me, though they had no interest in anything physical. After a while, I almost wished I could go back to having Carl fuck me occasionally, but I wasn't going to risk having my parents throw us both out over it. So I worked, I went to school, I hung with my few friends, and got very comfortable with being a girl.

As my school year ended, my mother came to me and told me I ought to go ahead with bottom surgery, and said she would help underwrite the cost. I had some vacation time saved up from my job, so I took time off and went ahead with it. At that point, I wasn't sure it would matter to anyone but me and my mother, but I was ready.

It also was nice because I really did have a choice this time. My mother encouraged it, but the decision was mine to make. I doubt that I'd have made that if it weren't for what I'd already been through. It had kind of reached the point where the surgery just confirmed things. Even if I moved out, I was never going to even try to live as a guy any longer.

I was comfortable as a woman and that seemed to be who I really was. I still got grief from co-workers and some other students, but more and more seemed to accept me as a woman. I still had to watch my step, as a few of the haters looked like they could become violent. One disappointment was when I ran into Rob while out somewhere.

Rob had been the most supportive in the early days of this journey. It was disappointing to find that he had now flipped and was hostile and dismissive. I was with a few friends when he saw me and came over. It was about a week before my surgery was scheduled. A handful of us were celebrating the end of another work week, as well as congratulating me on my upcoming operation.

"I don't know if you know it, but Stephanie here is actually a boy who dresses like a girl and lets guys fuck him in the ass."

"Which you did more than anyone else and that didn't seem to bother you then."

"I didn't know any better then."

"You fucked me in the ass repeatedly, over a few months and couldn't tell I had boy parts?"

"I thought that's what you wanted."

"So you and your friends threatened to send photos of me dressed as a girl and being fucked, in order to get me to continue to let you fuck me."

"You sure as hell seemed to enjoy it."

"Like you didn't."

"I moved on and found something better - a real girl."

"I'm sorry for her."

Rob turned and stormed off. I wanted to cry, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction and didn't want my friends to know he made me cry.

.........................................

I took two weeks vacation and had my surgery. My mother was there to support me and comfort me. I wish I could say I'd gotten any support from Carl or my father, but I didn't. After two weeks, I returned to work, but still wasn't moving as well as I might. Standing on my feet during a sales shift was tough, but I could sit at a cash register part of the time and that helped.

By the time school started in the fall, I seemed almost back to normal. I still wasn't cleared for vaginal sex, but since I wasn't seeing anyone, that really didn't matter. I started my classes and found fewer of the people who knew Stephen. Basically people just seemed to know and accept me as Stephanie. I even had a few guys who seemed interested in me, though I tried to discourage that.

Some guy get really hostile if they find that the girl they are with is trans, even if she has had the surgery. I didn't want to chance that. Now there are some guys who fetishize trans women, but I didn't really want anything to do with them either. I had a few girlfriends who I hung with but tried to avoid guys as much as possible.

In a way, that was sad. I felt like a girl, and had girl parts, including a pussy and boobs that were now roughly a b-cup. I wanted to have a boyfriend - someone to date me, kiss me, and even fuck me. Now that I had a pussy, I wanted to be fucked there, though I wouldn't mind the occasional ass fuck. I was afraid though - afraid of having a guy get interested then being repelled when he found I was trans.

There was one guy, named Tom, who I had not known before, who talked to me a few times after a class we shared. Tom was hardly an Adonis, but seemed kind of quiet and even shy. Tom was about 5'9" with an average face and average body - certainly not ripped. He wore glasses and was somewhat studious. After a while, he suggested that we study together.

I certainly was good with studying, but only in public places and not with any physical affection. We began to spend a little time together like that when Tom finally worked up the nerve and asked me for a date. I'd been worried about that, mostly because I was afraid of his reactions.

"I'm not sure it's wise for us to date."

"Why? Because we're taking classes together?"

Now was what I'd feared. "No, because I'm trans."

"What do you mean?"

"I was assigned male at birth. I lived most of my life as a boy. There are still people in town who know me as a boy."