Long Time No See

Story Info
Evil wizard enslaves and transforms adventurer women.
5.7k words
4.42
50.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,114 Followers

"Drink up, ladies! They're on me." Jayne said as she lowered the big tray with five mugs of ale onto the table. The dark elf rogue always fetched the drinks, since when she leaned over the bar in a top that fell completely open and walked away with a practiced sway of her barely covered hips, bartenders had a habit of "forgetting" to ask for coin.

"Your 'tab'. I saw the way you were flirting with the tavernkeeper. Shameless." Vivienne gave a soft sigh, but smiled and took her drink without further protest. Unlike the light chocolate-skinned elf, she didn't show any more skin than necessary. Even so, the blonde fighter kept her well-toned legs exposed for maximum flexibility and agility in combat, and her form-fitting leotard clung tight to her body in ways that left little to the imagination.

"I'm sure the tavernkeep was simply grateful. The bandit lord terrorizing this town seemed like a particularly nasty fellow, and it must be a relief for everyone that we've taken care of him." Anabelle took the only non-frothing mug from the tray, the one filled with apple juice. The mature cleric followed her code of ethics with admirable devotion, whether it meant abstaining from sex and alcohol or dressing in little more than a shawl and loincloth with less fabric than a handkerchief.

"Hmph. They owe us a lot more than just some drinks though. The reward we got wasn't nearly worth it." Tiki grumbled, tipping the drink to her mouth and gulping it down in one go, slamming it down to the table. She wasn't mortal, but a summoned demonic familiar. She was still an important part of the team, even if a seven-foot-tall red-skinned, two-horned demon that did nothing to hide her massive breasts or impressive cock drew the most attention of all, "Isn't that right, Cherry?"

Cherise looked up from the heavy tome she was reading. She'd been trying to decipher the spell inside of it all afternoon and wasn't planning on stopping till she finished, "Hm? Oh. Um...yes. Sure. Whatever." And then her eyes were back to the book. The wizard was never one for small talk, always lost in her own little world. She had such potential for mana capacity that even her hair had turned purple, and she cared so little about her dress that all she wore was a heavy black robe...one that she'd keep open when the weather was too warm, weather like this. The only concession she made was a tiny bikini, its top and bottom combined using even less fabric than Anabelle's loincloth, as well as a magical choker around her throat.

"Hmph." Tiki had no complaints at all when it came to the power of her Mistress. The arcane energy she got from their link had made her more powerful than she could ever imagine. But the introverted and socially awkward bookworm needed a lot more backbone, "I'm gonna get a refill. Or five."

Tiki left the table and headed towards the bar, but on her way, she saw the door swing open and two new patrons entered the Adventurer Guild's tavern. The first was a young man in heavy wizard robes not too unlike Cherise's, though this youth was in dire need of a haircut. But the second one trailing behind him...

"Shiki! Hey Shiki! Long time no see!" Now Tiki was grinning. She loved to bully her older sister every single chance she got when they met on the demonic plane, ever since they'd formed new contracts, but this was their first time meeting in the realm of mortals since then. Tiki forced her way through the crowd, knocking people over in her haste, and made her way quickly towards them, ignoring Shiki's master for the moment so she could mess up Shiki's hair with a noogie, "How's it going, big sis?"

Shiki was completely blindsided as she and Kyras entered the bar before she was suddenly knocked away from her master, and caught in a headlock. "Aiiiiii! Get off, get off!" The short, fat-tittied shikigami struggled, flailing about, unable to even get a good reach on her spiked metal club to try and swing it. "Get off, get off, get off Tiki!" She shouted, her form shifting suddenly into a snake, squirming out from the taller shikigami's grasp and slithering a few feet away before transforming back into her anything-but-normal 'normal' form of a three-foot-tall blue-skinned demon with breasts twice as large as her head.

Kyras had been watching the show, not making any attempt to interfere. He'd been surprised, and somewhat insulted at first as a busty bimbo barged past him and grabbed his familiar, but upon realizing they knew each other, he was satisfied just watching Shiki be made a bit more miserable. Watching his familiar suffer was always one of the most enjoyable forms of entertainment he had in life. Still, there was only so much leeway he'd allow another to take with his property without permission. He cleared his throat, then tapped on Tiki's shoulder, "I'm sorry, babe, but that's my familiar. She's mine to torment, so I'd appreciate if you'd lay off and let us at least get a drink before you mess with her." He told the taller shikigami as he idly glanced around the room for whoever could be her master, his eyes locking on the bikini-wearing wizard at the table, his grin growing as he saw the group of famous adventurers, plans starting to brew in his head.

"Ohhh, don't be so shy. You know you love it." Tiki teased, "After all, I know just how much you just loooove the even rougher stuff."

She looked down at Kyras. standing more than a foot and a half taller than him, she was hardly intimidated by the young wizard, especially after she'd seen the sorry state her sister had been reduced to after pairing with him, "You're her Master, eh? No wonder she's such a pipsqueak now." Tiki laughed heartily, slapping Kyras on the back hard enough to sting and send him stumbling forward, "Hah, just kidding. Sure. Get some drinks. Shiki, don't even think of trying to slink off before we can spend some family time together, you hear me?"

Shiki felt a blush race up her face, growling as she stalked off to the bar, knowing ahead of time that Kyras would have her be the waitress, have her gopher the drinks to him. "Yeah, yeah... I heard you..." She rolled her eyes in annoyance, flipping Tiki off as she stalked away.

Back at the adventurer's table, Vivienne was scolding the wizard, "You should keep your familiar under control, Cherise. She's making a scene."

"Hm, she saw what?" Cherise hadn't been paying attention, but after looking at the disapproving stares of her companions, she replayed things in her mind to try and understand what was the matter. Having a photographic memory made it easy to pinpoint the issue, "...she doesn't really listen to me much unless I use the magic of the contract, and I don't like to do that. Besides, she's fine. That little one is the sister she told me about." Cherise said. Considering the matter resolved, she put her nose back into the book.

Shikigami had sharp ears, and being called the little sister didn't go unnoticed by Shiki. The blush came on stronger, but now out of anger, seeing a proper master, one that didn't abuse the contract, that didn't reshape her into a sextoy rather than a fighter. "Tch! Tiki is supposed to be the pipsqueak, not me..." She muttered under her breath as she began to carry back a tray of drinks for herself and Kyras on the next table over.

Kyras wanted to rub some healing potion on his back. The light slap the shikigami hadn't been gentle, and he was now adding petty revenge to his list of reasons for what he was about to do.

"Yes, I am Kyras by the way. An adventurer myself, aiming to improve in strength. You are the Tiki she talks about then? I hope I didn't blue-ball you too often. Shiki often seems quite pent up when I call her back from the hells, like she was in the middle of something." He teased her, sneakily using his mage hand spell to telekinetically give the larger shikigami's ass a pinch as he made his way to the table and had a seat.

"Hah, maybe a few times. But time there and time here ain't really the same, yeah? And usually, it's her that's blue." She giggled at her own joke, then gave Kyras a slap on the ass to return the pinch, "Careful I don't have you make it up to me, pretty boy."

He pulled his chair away from his table, putting him within reach of the fellow wizard, "Hello there. It's rare to meet a fellow mage who summoned a shikigami instead of some of the more common familiars." He gave what he imagined to be a rather charming smile, though with the orange bangs obscuring his eyes, it came across a little creepy, "I must say, lovely outfit, very eye-catching."

"Hm?" Cherise gave a brief glance up from her tome, "Well, the choker has a Moderate Evocation enhancement, while my robes and clothing are enchanted with Greater Deflection. It's okay to stare, but I'm busy right now." She went back to ignoring the outside world.

Kyras chuckled, turning in his seat even as he heard Shiki hop into her own seat and immediately begin chugging down a pint of ale. He'd had a feeling that Shiki's little sister would be as much of a looker as she was, but he'd had no idea that she'd be traveling around with a group of adventurers this attractive. He wondered if their perverted fashion sense was from Tiki's influence, or if they were simply the sort that would want a shikigami amongst their ranks.

Either way, this was a perfect opportunity to test his abilities. Not as a wizard, but as a Sorcerer, using magic in ways that few could scarce imagine. And even fewer could resist. To start, he triggered the spell he'd been preparing, "Radiate Mundane Aura."

The boring sounding spell was essential for what he had planned. While it was active, no matter what he did, it'd look normal to an outsider. If he bent over a barmaid and started fucking her ass, the barmaid would still notice and be just as outraged as before...but no one else in the bar would think anything of it, regardless of what she might say. They'd accept it as just another boring part of daily life. Sure, they might glue their eyes to the sight, but only because they enjoyed the sight of a hot girl getting fucked. The idea of interfering would never cross their minds.

With that taken care of, it was time for the real fun. A small flick of his fingers towards the mage, and he whispered the next spell, "False History."

It was the first that he'd developed entirely on his own. The idea behind it was simple, but the effect was ridiculously powerful and effective. So long as it worked. This would be the first time he tested it on someone other than Shiki.

False History took a single sentence spoken within the last minute and changed it. The target and those nearby would then remember this changed version, and act accordingly. Even better, it could use the magic of the target itself to slightly warp reality to match this new history.

Using it now, the memory of what Cherise the wizard had just said echoed, only this time she said, "Well, the choker has a Moderate Exhibitionist enhancement, while my robes and clothing are enchanted with Greater Intelligence Boost. Without that, I'd be...well, a bimbo."

Of course, her robes and bikini stayed the same as they were. The "intelligence boost" wasn't actually making her smarter either. Instead, she would be convinced that whatever intelligence she did have, it must be from the robes she was wearing, rather than any natural wits.

"Well, that's certainly an interesting combo. I can see why you'd go with that outfit. Not only does it make you look sexy as hell, but without it, you'd probably be such a dumb bitch you'd strip off any other clothing you put on." He clapped his hand together, pretending to be truly impressed, but at the same time, he started using his telekinetic Mage Hand cantrip to begin tugging and pulling on her clothing.

As a wizard herself, she couldn't help but notice what was happening...but thanks to her new exhibitionist urges, that only made her more excited, stretching her arms up over her head so she could stick out her chest and give him an easier time in stripping her.

As the bikini and robes fell down to the floor, a dullness glossed over her eyes, and she let out a free-spirited, 100% bimbo giggle, "Like...it's a little chilly in here, isn't it?" She took a drink of ale in the meantime, letting a little spill on her chest, "Oopsie again!" She said as she rubbed the liquid on her breasts slowly and sensually, "Mmm...tasty."

Not noticing that her companion had just been stripped nude within the tavern, Anabelle said as diplomatically as she could, "I must say, it's hard to believe that Tiki's sister is so..." Stupidly busty and short, "...much smaller. But I'm sure she has proven as invaluable to you as our Tiki has been to the cause of justice."

Turning to Anabelle, he set his eyes on her next, "Yeah, it's a shame that her summoning spell had a mistake in the formula, she was summoned in such an erotic form. Now, it seems that no matter how much strength I gain, she doesn't grow in power at all. Even so, she has been quite useful in dispensing my own brand of justice." He said, giving his most trustworthy of smiles.

"I see. It can be a difficult contract to perform. Demons are dangerous under the best of circumstances." Anabelle and the rest paid no attention Cherise's wardrobe malfunction or her shamefully lewd display. They were used to these little 'mishaps' by now...or they were now with the false history in place, "Perhaps you could form a new contract? The temple in this town has some very clean and competent services for adventurers, and I could put in a good word for you."

"Oh, that would be quite nice. Unfortunately, the bond with Shiki was mostly permanent, but I wouldn't mind attempting again, taking Tiki and seeing if it happens to all shikigami who make contract with me." He joked, "Ah, let me introduce myself again. I am Kyras, a sor...ah, wizard...aiming to travel the land and help people. Who are you lovely beauties?" He asked them all, idly glancing at Tiki.

Shiki meanwhile finished downing the second drink, burping a bit as a drop of ale splashed into her generous cleavage, hiccupping slightly as she managed to get herself buzzed enough to lower her tension and not worry so much about being near her sister. She'd be able to forget all about Tiki after just a few more drinks. If she got lucky, Kyras and Tiki would keep each other busy and leave her out of the ensuing mess.

"Jayne. You should keep a closer eye on your coinpurse." The rogue introduced herself, tossing said coinpurse up and down in the palm of her hand.

"Anabelle, high priestess of Faeylyn. Blessings be upon you. And Jayne, stop doing that to people. It's rude." The cleric scolded the thief.

"Vivienne Strongbow. You've met Cherise and Tiki. We're the Silver Guardians. So be careful, wizard. " the fighter said with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Um, what she said." Cherise followed up while pinching her own nipples.

"Oh, you should be careful. That's where I keep my Midas Coins. Something of a lure for rogues." Kyras warned.

"Midas Coins?" Jayne raised an eyebrow, opening the coinpurse to have a look. She'd never heard of such a thing. As she did, the coins spilled out of the bag, rolling up her arm and then sticking as if glued, "Ow! What in the seven hells?!"

Each of the tiny gold coins was biting her!

"I'm sure you've heard the legend of King Midas. Everything he touched turned to gold. The coins have a bit of the same magic, though it takes more than one to get the job done." Kyras explained as he watched Jayne's arm start to talk on a golden, shiny luster, "Don't worry though. It's living gold. You'll still be able to move and think. But..."

Jayne was trying to pry off the coins, shaking her arm frantically, "But...?!"

"But a living metal construct, well...that's a golem. They don't really do the whole independent thought thing. They just blindly follow the will of their Owner. Still, that doesn't sound so bad to you, does it?"

"It sounds awful, you skinny twerp!" Jayne shouted though none of the other Silver Guardians were paying any heed to her plight. She drew her knife with her untransformed hand, made to lunge towards Kyras...and stopped. She straightened up as the spread of gold accelerated, and held perfectly still, just like a statue. She could still move, her body even had the same pleasant softness as before. But without an order from her Owner, she felt no need to move and was ready to stay still in her seat for the next eon, like any good piece of currency.

With Cherise a brainless bimbo and Jayne a robotic golem, that just left the cleric Anabelle and Vivienne the fighter.

"What say you and me go upstairs and get comfortable while the mortals get drunk, eh?" Tiki said as she gave Shiki's chest a squeeze through the tight, too-small top she was wearing. Of course. Never lucky, Shiki thought to herself.

Oh, and Tiki. He couldn't have the shikigami leaving the party just yet. Shikigami were dangerous though, so he couldn't be too direct with her.

"Must you leave so soon, Tiki? Shiki has told me so much about you, but nothing she's said could really do you proper justice, I believe." Kyras attempted to charm her the old-fashioned way.

"Oh, we'll have plenty of time to talk, little man. I just have a bit of unfinished business with Shiki from the last time

Luckily, even with the Mundane Aura up, Shiki recognized that Kyras was up to his usual tricks and she'd much rather split his attention among the five innocent adventurers than be the sole focus of her little sister. She finished gulping down her second flagon of ale, then hopped up into Kyras's lap, rubbing her bubble butt all over his crotch in the way she knew he adored, "Ehhh, we can do that any time! You should stay and chat a little longer. Kyras is a real man." She lowered her voice to a stage whisper, "Plus, he's even bigger than you where it counts."

Unluckily, that was just the kind of talk that got Tiki riled up, "Is that so? Maybe it's time I stopped holding back with you then, huh?"

"Wait, no, what I meant was—"

Whatever she meant, it was too late as Tiki yanked Shiki out of Kyras's lap and slammed her onto the table, "By the way...whatever magic it is you've got making people turn the other way...I definitely approve." She said as she tore off Shiki's spotted fur loincloth.

As he watched his familiar get plowed by her little sister, Kyras was reminded once more of just how dangerous it was dealing with demons.

Worst of all, what Tiki had said hadn't gone unnoticed.

"Magic? Are you using some sort of magic?" For a cleric, Anabelle was rather slow on the uptake, not seeing anything wrong with what was happening in front of her.

Vivienne must have had a stronger will. Or perhaps she was simply more naturally distrustful of wizards. Fighters tended to all be like that, "Wizard...it takes ill intent to whisper spells towards strangers." She drew her blade, one sharp enough to slice through dragon scales, "Perhaps it would be best if you and your familiar left now. Before I toss you out. In pieces."

That was the problem with heroes. Always about fair play. No initiative. Always reacting rather than being proactive. Not that Kyras was complaining. It made ambushing them that much easier. He held his hands up, "Fine, I know when I'm not welcome. I'll just finish my drink and...whoopsie."

He reached into his robes and pulled out a device that wasn't a part of this world, an invention from his home plane of existence. A squirt gun. One filled with a powerful potion, its liquid splashing across Vivienne's face, "You really shouldn't point that at people, you know? Someone could get hurt."

Vivienne scowled, wiped the liquid off her face, "Inflicting hurt is what I'm all about. And if you think this is the time to be making jokes like a jester, you've a deathwish." Even if she was suspicious of him, she was still reluctant to attack without evidence, and with his Mundane Aura, there wasn't any evidence that she could see.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,114 Followers
12