Long Time No See

Story Info
Two Friends meet again after years apart.
4.2k words
4.55
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers

Alex's POV

It's been about 5 years since I graduated college.

5 years since I've seen my best friend.

To say that I've missed her is an understatement.

She's the only thing that's been on my mind since that final day.

And what a day it was.

We agree to meet at an amusement park for Halloween and when she sees me she runs out of her group of friends and into my arms.

I cant help but smile and spin her around as she squeals in enjoyment.

"Omg Alex! I didn't think you'd make it!"

I laugh as I shake my head at her.

"Zan I called you in the parking lot and you directed me to here. I think I was coming."

She pouts and buries her face into my neck, not even trying to let go.

"Well you always used to tease me."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

I set her down and she smiles up at me,still full of excitement.

"Cmon! Let me introduce you to everyone."

I nod and smile as she grabs my hand and drags me over to her group of very confused friends.

"Geez Zan. You never ran up and hugged me like that."

"Yeah I'm a little hurt."

She rolls her eyes and I can feel my nerves getting to me a bit as they all size me up.

"Oh hush. I told you all she was coming! Alex, this is trey,Michael, and deedee. Everyone, this is Alex."

I give a little wave and they all loosen up and wave back.

"Ahh yes, the infamous Alex. She talks about you ALL the time. You both really have the same name?"

We both laugh and I nod.

"Who do you think gave her the name Zan? It was too confusing!"

She shakes her head and pokes me in the stomach.

"Yeah well who started calling you Alex?"

I smirk and pinch her cheek as I tease.

"Well it's way better than "my wittle allypoo"

She groans and her friends laugh at her expense.

"You just can't let that one go huh?"

I shake my head.

"Absolutely not. That guy was something else."

"Well what about that girl you had-"

Suddenly deedee clears her throat catching everyone's attention.

"If you two are done going down memory lane, we've got some rides to get on!"

The guys cheer and lead the way as Zan grabs my hand.

"Cmon. I know you don't really like amusement parks but I thought it was the most convenient thing since you were so close and if you don't want to ride anything that's okay, I'll stay down with you and..."

Her voice trails off as I pull her back to me.

Her friends haven't noticed that we've stopped but she was rambling so I need to calm her down.

"I'm fine Alexandra. I came to have fun with you so that's what I'll do. Besides, I grew out if that phase forever ago."

She smiles and nods, a hint of a blush on her cheek as she tries to look away.

I tilt my head,trying to see her face.

"Something wrong?"

She shakes her head.

"I'm fine it's just, you haven't called me that in years."

She laughs as her friends call back for us.

I want to tease her again but if we keep separating from her friends they might start to get annoyed and the last thing I want to do is cause a rift between them.

I'm only here for a couple of days whereas they are her real friends.

I don't want this new memory of us to be tainted by my greed.

I give them a slight wave and pull her towards them without another word.

The rest of the night was a blast.

We rode almost every ride in the park, 3 of which weren't my favorite, and I was even able to win her and deedee a stuffed animal.

Deedee blushed when I handed her the oversized teddy bear and the guys just groaned.

"How do we compete with that??"

Deedee glared at them and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You can start, but getting me some food!"

She pushes them towards a concession stand and I'm about to follow when I feel a tug in my shirt.

I turn around and I see a giant panda looking at me.

"Hello Alex. Are you having fun?"

I laugh and push the bear down so that I can see her face.

"Yes Zan. I'm having a great time."

She smiles and says good before tapping the bears nose to mine.

I roll my eyes and we take a seat at a nearby table as the guys bring back a whole feast.

"A MEAL FIT FOR OUR QUEEN!"

They both say in unison as if they're both members of the queens guard or something.

Deedee sits down and they place paper towels on her lap and in her shirt like a bib before taking their own seats.

About a second goes by before we all burst into tears.

I see why Zan keeps these guys around.

I'm about to grab a fry when Zan scoots over and sits in my lap.

"I'm cold. Warm me up!"

I shake my head and nod as I wrap my free arm around her waist.

This isn't strange behavior for Zan.

She was always very touchy like this and after would stay pressed against me because in her words I'm a "walking heated blanket".

Whatever that means.

For awhile we all eat and laugh and talk.

They all want to hear stories about Zan from college and after multiple failed attempts to stop me, she gives up and suffers her friends teasing.

I check my watch as they talk and sigh as I realize it's getting late.

Maybe I can convince her to get off her lazy ass and have breakfast with me in the morning before I leave.

She never wants to get up early.

I vividly remember throwing my extra pillow at her as her alarm would be blaring right by her ear yet she just kept snoring.

I rest my chin on her shoulder and chuckle a little at the memory.

She looks back at me a little and I feel myself react a little to the closeness.

"What's so funny?"

I smile and shake my head before wrapping both arms around her waist and burying my face into her neck.

"Nothing I'm just thinking. I'm also a little tired."

She reaches back and pets my hair,letting her soft fingers play with the loose strands.

"Do you want to go?"

She whispers, trying not to alarm her friends who are talking about hitting up a bar next.

I shake my head again, my lips slightly brushing against her neck.

"I don't want to leave you yet."

I don't think she knows I saw, but as she nods and faces her friends, I see the corner of her bottom lip tuck in just slightly and it makes me shift in my seat a little.

She clears her throat at my movements and I can't help but smile at the effect I seem to still have on her.

I'm not really In the conversation now.

They're talking about bars and clubs but that's not really my scene.

I sigh against her neck as my fingers absentmindedly draw circles on her hip.

I feel her body shudder and my grip tightens.

Flashbacks flood my mind of her body shaking for me like this before and I have to bite back a moan.

Maybe this was a mistake.

I can't just waltz in like this and expect to pick back up where we left off.

She's engaged for Christ sake.

The whole point of me coming was to meet this guy but he ended up having to work. We're supposed to have lunch together tomorrow but, I don't know if I can do it.

Willingly give her away, to a man.

One whose clearly not worthy of her if he can't even take off work for a night that's important to her.

I nuzzle her neck a little and softly inhale her scent.

God she smells so fucking good.

So sweet and innocent.

In public at least.

She looks back at me again only this time she turns her body so that her legs are hanging off of the side of my lap and she can wrap her arms around my neck from the side.

"You have been awfully quiet back here. Not feeling a bar?"

I give her a soft smile and shake my head as I lower my hand to her hip so it's more comfortable for her.

"You know that's not my thing. I'm probably going to take off."

She pouts and hugs my neck.

"Can I come with you? We only have so much time together and i really missed you Alex."

I sigh and wrap my arms around her tighter as we hug.

Her friends aren't paying us any attention so I whisper in her ear.

"Stay with your friends Alexandra."

I hear a whimper in my ear and I feel my entire body heat up.

Fuck.

I have to leave.

I have to get away from her because if I don't, I won't be able to keep my feelings at bay.

"You have to stop calling me that."

She whispers as I feel her body trying to get closer to me.

A smirk hits my lips.

"That is your name isn't it?"

Her friends turn towards us and tilt their head at our position but I wave them off.

"She says her stomach is bothering her. I may have to take her home."

They all roll their eyes and nod.

"That's because all she eats is lettuce. As soon as she gets some real food, her lil tummy can't take it."

Trey chides as Deedee shakes her head.

"Leave her alone! You got the most unhealthy things on the menu. No wonder her stomach hurts."

Deedee turns to me and kisses my cheek.

"You're a really good friend Alex. Call me if you're ever in town again?"

She hands me her phone and I smile before adding my contact info.

It couldn't hurt to have some kind of a distraction after the wedding.

As I hand the phone back, I wince a little as I feel a set of teeth lock onto my neck.

I try my best not to react as everyone says goodbye before departing.

Once they're gone, I smack her ass and give her a frown.

"What was that for?"

She shrugs and kisses the wound.

"I just felt like biting."

I roll my eyes and watch as she cuddles back up to my neck.

"Well, I convinced your friends to leave and now it's just us. What would you like to do?"

She shrugs and sits up to face me.

"I just want to be with you for a moment. My friends are great and I love them but I came out to spend time with you."

I smile and scoot back a little on the seat as she moves to straddle my waist.

"And Is this supposed to be a more comfortable position?"

She nods and I can see her hooded eyes darken as I pull her in closer.

"Why are you teasing me?"

I tilt my head innocently and she smiles.

"Me? What have I done?"

She rolls her hips on me a little,adjusting, and I bite my lip.

"You keep calling me that."

Her arms drape around my neck and I can't take my eyes off of her.

"That is your name love."

She shakes her head and I feel as if my soul is on fire the second her lips touch my neck.

"You know what it does to me when you call me that."

I feel her teeth graze against me sensitive skin, and I know I have to stop.

"Zan,sweetie we can't. You know we can't."

Her body stiffens and her movements stop.

I can feel reality setting in for her and although it hurts me, I know it has to be done.

I softly kiss her cheek and start to get up when she turns my face back to her.

"Don't go. Please."

Her eyes are moist and I can see the need just pouring out of her but she's also been drinking here. She's not thinking things through and I don't want to be the bad guy at the end of the day.

I sigh and softly caress her cheek.

"You are in no condition to drive so, would you like me to take you home?"

She shakes her head and I frown.

"Zan...you're getting married. We can't just-"

She pokes out her bottom lip.

"Can't I spend the night with you?"

Her lip begins to quiver and I cave.

I drag my hand down my face before standing with her in my arms.

"Fine but I'm not carrying you like this all the way to my car."

She nods and as soon as I set her down, she hops onto my back.

"Onward!"

I shake my head and make it a point to complain most

Of the way,

"For someone that's supposed to be a gym rat, you sure complain a lot about a little weight."

I roll my eyes and smile a little when I feel her cuddle up to me.

"Tired?"

She shakes her head.

"I just really missed you."

I set her down when we get to my car and all we did was talk about the good ole days from the drive to the hotel all the way to the couch in my room.

I don't think I've laughed this much in a long time.

"No, you were the reason I was always late for class!"

She laughs and throws a pillow at me."

"Whatever you say Alex."

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath as I lean back against the couch.

"I really missed you too Zan."

She smiles and crawls over to me so that she can get into my lap.

"Oh did you now?"

I nod and watch as her eyes darken when my hands wrap around her hips,

The arousal that was coursing through us is still there.

I know that i should fight it, but it's getting hard.

"Zan. You're killing me."

A wicked smile spreads across her lips as she leans down.

"Oh really?"

I bite my lip and watch as her fingers trail up my chest.

"Why don't you just give in?"

I see her start to lean in but I back away right before our lips touch.

"Because I'm not the one you chose."

Zan's POV

Did she really just ask me that?

I scoff a little and pull back slightly.

"Do you really think you gave me a choice?"

Her eyes narrow and I can feel the tension growing between us but I don't care.

I'm not about to sit here and let her make me seem like the bad guy.

"What do you mean? You always have a choice Zan."

A laugh escapes and I stop all contact with her.

"I'm sorry but did you forget after all of these years who my family is? I'm basically the princess of Persia and I've been damaged goods for years. You think my parents are just going to let me keep waiting around for who I "want"?"

Her eyes widen a bit before she stands from the bed.

"Damaged goods? That's what you think happened between us? You think I ruined you?"

I throw my hands in the air and stand in front of her as  her hands clench at her sides.

"Well most people wouldn't just leave after something they know is extremely important to the person they claim to care about happens. Especially their "best friend"!"

She pulls at her hair and takes a step back from me but I stay close.

I'm not letting her just run away again.

"You act like I wanted to go! I work for the government Zan I have to do what they say. One of the conditions of my assignment was to cut all contact from my past. I couldn't talk to you no matter how much I wanted to."

She storms off into the next room but I'm hot on her tail.

This isn't over. She's going to talk to me whether she wants to or not.

"Oh so I'm just supposed to accept that? You know how my culture is Alex! You know that once I've been touched that I can't be with anyone else and you just left me!"

She sighs and quickly turns around making me run into her chest.

"I know Zan. I know..."

Tears well in my eyes as I feel her warm strong arms wrap around me.

"Then why couldn't you stay? If you cared for me even a bit you would've stayed!"

I try to push off of her but her grip is too strong.

I slam my hand against her chest as all of the frustration I've been holding in tries to escape but it's no use.

She shushes me as the flood gates flow from my eyes.

All of these years of me waiting for her to call and waiting on her to just come and whisk me away we're torture.

I tried every tactic I could to convince my parents that I was searching for the right man but all I wanted was Alex.

I know they wouldn't approve even though they adore her.

They always wanted me to be just like her but I don't think they'd approve of the things we did back then.

Now, as I was preparing to marry whatever man they have lined up for me, I could only think about her.

How no matter how he touches me, it will never compare to her.

I love her, but does she feel the same?

"I don't even want to marry him..."

She looks down at me as she rocks me in her arms with a puzzled look on her face.

"Then why are you?"

I shrug.

"It's what my father wants. Him and my mother believe that once you hit 27 your life is over or something and no man will ever want to touch you."

I feel her chest shake a little from a laugh and her lips kiss the top of my head.

"Well good. I just have to wait a couple more months then."

I groan and punch her in the stomach making her cough a little.

"Shut up. Don't be an ass. If I don't marry soon I will be cut off. Yes I have my own job and I can stand on my own two feet but, in my family, being cut off means losing everything and everyone. They may be a bit extreme and old fashioned but...I love my family dearly. If I didn't agree to marry, I would've been all alone."

She cups my face and lifts my head up so that I can meet her eyes.

"You think just because I couldn't talk to you,I didn't think about you every minute of every day? What happened between us was real Alexandra. It tore me apart how we had to leave things and all I want to do now is fix it."

I peer down at her lips and I can feel my body reacting on its own.

"How?"

She catches my wandering eyes and smiles before gently pressing her lips to mine.

"I can think of a few ways."

She deepens the kiss and I don't even try to hide the moan.

Our tongues battle for dominance and when I feel her hands slide down to grip my ass, I can't get the smile off of my face.

I whine as she backs me up against a wall and starts kissing along my neck.

"God I can't stand it anymore Zan. I need to taste you."

I eagerly nod my head my hands try to unbutton her shift.

She drops down to her knees before me and pulls my shorts down and out of the way.

I step out of them and tangle my fingers in her hair as she kisses and nibbles her way to her destination.

As soon as her tongue flicks against my clit, I can feel myself begin to lose it.

"Fuck."

Her tongue is amazing.

She knows exactly where I need it the most and Isn't showing me any mercy as she devours me like a starving animal.

My back arches against the wall as her lips wrap around my clit,sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh Alex. I'm gonna cum!"

She looks up at me and slowly drags her tongue up my slit.

"Cum for me baby. Cum right into my mouth like a good girl."

That did it.

I pull her hair, grinding my pussy against her face as my juice squirt all over her.

The feeling only she can give causing me the upmost pleasure.

I feel the waves begin to slow down as I try to catch my breath.

She stands up and I expect a kiss but she has other plans.

"Oh no princess, I'm not quite done with you yet."

She spins me around so that I'm facing the wall and pulls me back by my hips so that my ass is pressed against her groin.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

She kisses along my neck and I feel her hand slide down to my clit and begin rubbing it in slow circles.

"I've made you wait 5 years for me to touch you again. You think I'm only going to make you cum once?"

I bite my lip as I feel the bulge poking my ass through her pants.

"You've been such a good girl for me. Patiently waiting. You deserve a reward. Would you like that?"

I eagerly nod.

Just the thought of her pounding into me is enough to make me cum.

It's all I've fantasized about for years as I brought myself over the edge at night.

I wiggle my ass against her, ready to feel her deep inside of me.

"Oh? You want it baby?"

She dips two fingers inside and I let out a whimper.

God why is she teasing me?

"Aww what's the matter? You want more?"

I want it all.

She leans forward and kisses my lips as she pumps her long fingers inside of me.

She gets them good and wet and when she pulls out, I can see myself glistening on her digits.

Without even thinking, I wrap my lips around them, tasting myself.

She moans behind me and I shudder.

"You ready to take me baby?"

I reach behind me and pull the dildo out of the pants and begin grinding my wet pussy against the instrument.

"Please Alex. I need it. I need you to Fuck me so bad."

She smiles and takes hold of it, guiding the tip to my entrance.

"Oh you know I love when you beg."

A long gasp escapes my lips followed by a smile as I feel her slowly fill me up.

I arch against her and revel in the sound of her groaning behind me.

Jmarley
Jmarley
6 Followers
12