Long Weekend 03 - Dinner Guests

Story Info
The day of the dinner party.
10.7k words
3.67
1.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning - this story contains references to watersports. It has a lot of descriptive context intended to depict a long-term D/S relationship with domestic and sexual servitude and not one that is just confined to transient sexual activities.

******************************************************************************************************

I slept fitfully before finally awaking with my jaw aching from the gag and the lower part of my face wet with saliva that had drooled out during the night.

I felt my Master stir beside me and he threw an arm across me.

He mumbled something as he started to wake and I felt his hand run down my back and caress my bottom, then my suspender clips and then my stockings with their dried splatters of cum.

He stirred once more before I felt him sit up and remove my blindfold.

"Morning Sissy," he yawned and stretched, "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and mumbled through the gag before he continued, "Good girl. As you can see I am fully awake."

He unshackled my wrists and I sat up.

He was lying in bed with the covers down sporting a large morning erection. He smiled at me and began playing with it gently.

He reached for the empty pint glass at the side of the bed and, sitting up properly, began to urinate in the glass.

"Ah, that's better," he sighed as he started filling the glass.

As the glass filled he shook his cock, flicking the last few drops into it before handing it to me.

"Hold this Christine," he said before reaching behind my head and unshackling the gag.

As the gag dropped free I waggled my mouth and jaw, licked my lips to moisten them. I was very relieved to be free of that particular gag. It was the large ring gag that he normally does not insist I wear at night.

"Now thank me and drink Sissy."

"Yes Master. Thank you Sir," I replied as I started drinking his warm, pungent and very fresh pee.

"Careful!" warned Master as I struggled to swallow it down, "Don't spill any."

The last couple of gulps were difficult and had to suppress the urge to gag. His pee had a very strong taste first thing in the morning.

As watched me, Master was stroking his erect cock. I could see the veins standing out as he stroked himself to a full erection. Pre-cum was glinting at the very top as his foreskin moved back and forth. I could feel my cage tightening as I started getting aroused.

By the time I finished drinking, Master was caressing my neck and shoulder. I turned to place the now empty glass on the bedside table before shuffling down the bed and started rubbing and kissing my Masters thighs.

Master sighed and caressed my head as I began to lick and kiss the hand that he was still using to stroke his cock.

I licked and kissed the head of his cock as he pulled back his foreskin to reveal the glistening, pink head.

"May I Master," I asked as I looked up at him with my lips poised just above his cock, "May I suck you Master?".

He smiled back at me with a broad grin, "You may Sissy. Enjoy yourself."

With that he let go with has hand, allowing me to engulf the head of his hard, hot cock in my lips and mouth.

He tilted his head back and groaned as I took more of him into my mouth and used my tongue to tease the bottom of his shaft. I spent a great deal of time taking him out of my mouth to lick and kiss his shaft and balls, before eagerly taking him back into my mouth. Over and over I did this and listened to his breathing and gasps become sharper and louder.

"Mmmmm. Ah yeah," I heard him groan as I moved up and down his cock with my lips and mouth. Increasing the suction, I started to move my head up and down faster.

After a few minutes of gradually increasing the suction and pace of my blowjob, I stopped and looked up as I teased the head and the foreskin joint with my tongue. I know he enjoys this and I feel so proud to see his pleased, happy reaction.

"Oh yes," he groaned lustily with his eyes closed, "Keep going Sissy."

I returned to sucking and gobbling his cock as best I could sensing that he was getting closer. Getting him wetter and wetter with the combination of my saliva and his pre-cum.

My cage was now incredibly tight and I had to shift position multiple times to try and unsuccessfully relieve the pressure that was building in my caged and frustrated, pathetic clitty.

I pushed all thoughts of my needs to the back of my head as I focused on my Master's glorious, hard cock.

I was sucking my Master's cock as hard as I could now as my head moved up and down and tilted from side to side in a circular motion, trying to give him the best blowjob that I could. To show my love for my Master's cock and for the life he has given me.

He grabbed hold of the sheets in his clenched fists and I felt his thighs and stomach muscles tense as he started to reach the point of no return.

"Fuuck..," he moaned as he pushed his pelvis up from the bed and let go with ecstatic agony and started shooting into my mouth.

I held him in my mouth for the time it took for his spurting cock to empty his seed. When I sensed he had finished I resumed gently sucking. I rolled my tongue around his cock in my mouth before letting him slips from between my lips.

I swallowed his sticky cum before gently licking and kissing his cock clean. His hands came up and caressed my head and neck once more as I cleaned him.

"Good girl Sissy," he sighed happily, "I enjoyed that."

I tilted my back head to look and smile at him as I caressed his cock. Though no longer fully erect now it was still, as ever, engorged and enticing.

"You can't get enough, can you Sissy?" he laughed.

"No Master," I giggled in response, "I love pleasing you Sir."

"Well what would please me now is a cup of fresh coffee. Please see to it", he said as he gently stroked my cheek with affection and satisfaction.

"May I also go to the toilet now Master, " I pleaded only just realising how desperate I was.

"No. Go when you are in the shower Sissy," Master replied.

Thanking my Master, I grabbed the uniform and apron that had been discarded last night and, turning to curtsy Master, headed out of the master bedroom and downstairs.

******************************************************

It was just after 9 by the time I had made Master his coffee, showered, sorted my makeup and dressed. I selected blue formal uniform, white full body apron, clean corselette, grey seamed stockings and white open-toed heels.

8 'V' style suspender straps take quite a while to sort out but they give such a correct, high, taut feeling to any pair of stockings; seamed or otherwise. The drawback is the 16 short, individual clips to fasten one by one.

Master was sat in the lounge reading the papers. I walked in, curtsied and stood with my head bowed in front of my Master.

After a few quiet moments he said, "Look at me Sissy."

I looked towards him sat in the armchair in golfing shirt and trousers, his tanned arms holding the paper, "Yes Master?" I enquired.

"One of these days I think I might be minded to have you here full-time", he casually said in words that both shocked and excited me.

"Once you have convinced me that you are fully trained that is. How would you feel about that?" he continued, not raising his eyes from the paper.

"As Master commands of course," I replied bowing my head once more, my mind and my thoughts racing at the prospect.

Could I really live as a full-time Sissy maid? What about my job? I'd still have to earn a living. I'd still WANT to earn a living, to maintain some slim semblance of independence. Some vestige of my former life. Wouldn't I?

I was a realist after all. Living em femme full-time was something that I had dreamed of, I mean, don't we all? But the practical reality was just out of reach for most of us. Wasn't it?

"Just something to think about," he said, breaking into my reverie, "For our next contract perhaps."

He shook his newspaper and turned to the business section, "Would you make a pot of coffee now please. Then you can bring a cup into me along with your normal working restraints."

He nodded sideways to the empty coffee cup on the side table at his elbow before he absorbed himself fully in the City editorial.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master," I replied as I curtsied once more.

I took his cup and returned to the kitchen but it was only a few short moments before the doorbell rang, interrupting me in front of the coffee machine.

I dried my hands, smoothed my uniform down reflexively and checked my makeup in the hallway mirror as I walked past it to the front door.

Glancing at the security video screen to one side of the door, I could see that it was Phil James, the gentleman that served me in Waitrose the day before.

I took a deep breath, opened the door and stood to one side.

"Please come in Mr James," I said as I curtsied and bowed my head.

"Christine! How wonderfully lovely to see you again," said Mr James in that gorgeous 'film credits voice' of his.

My caged clitty twitched as he looked me up and down the same as the other day, "I hope that handsome Master of yours is ready to lose this morning?"

"Not a chance," my Master called from the lounge, "Not to you at any rate!".

Mr James laughed and walked past me down the hall and into the lounge.

"How's that coffee coming", called Master.

I closed the door and hurried back into the kitchen, feeling the pre-cum drip from my caged clitty onto the top of my legs - again.

*********************************************************************

I was stood to attention, waiting in the corner of the lounge as Mr James and my Master discussed the wine that I had collected, the state of the golf course and the local open league that Mr James had, it seemed, recently emerged as the winner.

Master finished his coffee and, putting down his cup, said very unconcernedly to Mr James, "Phil. Just bear with me a few moments will you, I need to see to Sissy's uniform."

Turning to me he then said, "Did you fetch your restraints?"

"Yes Master", I replied.

I turned and took the bundle of cuffs and chains that I had placed on the sideboard. Bowing my head, I held them out in my outstretched hands.

"Inspection," Master said as he took the restraints from me.

I stood up straight, spread my legs slightly and placed my hands behind my neck resting them just above my collar.

He dropped the restraints onto the armchair cushion as he stood and circled around me. He kicked one heel indicating that I should open my stance a little.

Returning back to the pile of restraints, he picked up the ankle cuffs and threw them to Mr James, before picking up the wrist cuffs himself.

"Would you care to fit these for me Phil?"

Phil replied with a broad grin on his face, "Oh sure...with pleasure."

Mr James knelt down and placed an ankle cuff around each stockinged leg as Master fastened the cuffs to my wrists.

Mr James ran his hands slowly up and down each leg as he locked the cuffs in place, making me close my eyes and forget where I was for a second.

"Pay attention Sissy," warned Master in a low growl as he noticed my sway, "You forget yourself!"

I straightened my back and re-focused as Mr James stood up in front of me and as Master locked me into my uniform and apron behind me.

"She still needs more training," said Master, "I think she needs to be lent out or even rented out. That might sort her out," as he slapped my buttock sharply with his bare hand.

Inwardly I reeled at his words. Just this morning he mentioned the possibility of living in as his full-time sissy maid and now here he was casually talking about renting me out!

What was happening here? How far would he push me?

"Let me know if I can help," said Mr James, looking at me with renewed interest.

"After some more training. After that perhaps," was my Master's non-committal reply.

Mr James sat back down as Master stepped in front of me.

"We are off to the course now Sissy. Make sure the house is sorted and that you have prepared dinner. The rest of my guests are due here at 6 for drinks and we want to be eating at, what 8?" Master said as he turned to confer with Mr James.

"I would think so yes," nodded Mr James.

"8 it is. There'll be four of us."

"Yes Master. As you wish Sir."

Master smiled and then turning to Mr James said, "Right let's get going. I fancy one of Rosie's bacon rolls before we tee off. Don't you?"

Mr James (or should that be Master James) laughed as they headed out of the door.

***********************************************************

First job was the bedrooms. I put fresh bed linen on all the beds and put the others in the washer, I made sure that the duvets were nicely aired and the scatters were arranged. Once I had those sorted, I made myself a black coffee in the kitchen and sat down to listen to the radio for a while as the washer finished its cycle.

I sent Master an SMS asking for permission to go to the toilet as per our contract. It took a while for his curt response to arrive.

It simply stated, "Go."

With a frown of concern at such a short response, I turned my attention to the bathrooms and toilets while I was there. Showers were cleaned and checked to ensure that there were no streaks (Master hates those). The toilets were scrubbed clean, air fresheners and guest toiletries checked. I had placed freshly ironed spare towels on all the beds as well as those the towel rails that I switched on in preparation.

By this time I needed to go to the toilet again so I sent Master an SMS to get his permission.

His reply took even longer than before, "Wait 20 minutes, then go. Don't ask me again. I am not supposed to use my phone on the course. You should have planned for this Sissy!"

His SMS had me worried. What was I supposed to do instead?

I hurried to carry on with the rest of the housework while I fretted over this turn of events. I avoided drinking in case I need to go again before Master returned.

By the time I heard the door open at 4pm I was just about ready.

I had made sure that I had vacuumed and dusted everywhere, that the fire was made ready for lighting, and that all the laundry and ironing was done ready for Master next week (along with the uniform and underwear I had worn yesterday).

In the kitchen, the salmon had been seasoned and carefully wrapped in puff pastry with sliced wild garlic and lemon verbena leaves. That was now resting in the fridge.

The roasted red pepper and tomato soup I had made was cooling on the stove ready to be warmed through, the part-baked sour dough bread was ready to go in the oven, the asparagus had been trimmed and placed in the steamer with the samphire. Finally the dill, lemon and cream sauce was ready, also to be warmed through when needed.

I was making the finishing adjustments to the table in the dining room when Master and Mr James walked in laughing.

I curtsied and stood with my head bowed in the correct stance that Master had taught me.

"Looks like we are about ready," he said as he cast an eye first over the table and then over me, "Wouldn't you agree Phil?".

"Looks good to me," said Phil as he looked at me hungrily.

My cage got tighter as both of them looked me up and down with obvious lust and desire.

"I was just about to prepare for cocktails Master," I replied flushing under their intense, horny gazes, "May I get you anything first Sirs?"

"Now there's a question...just a single malt for me, how about you Phil?"

"I'll have a dry martini I think," replied Mr James, "A dirty one".

"Yes Sirs," I replied as I curtsied again and headed over to the drinks cabinet.

I could feel them watching me and hear some murmuring as I got various bottles, glasses and shakers out of the cabinet. They shared a joke of some kind. All I could catch was "...up the clubhouse..." and "...both holes..." as they laughed to each other. I also caught the phrases "...interrupting..." and "...plan to deal with that."

As I shook 'Master' James' martini they moved on to talk about their round. They discussed how 'the ladies' may have fared in their match at another club then, just as I knelt down to serve Master his whisky on a tray, his phone rang.

He picked up the phone.

"Hi Janine darling. How did you get on?" he asked as he sipped his whisky.

Mr James winked at me as I knelt again to serve him his dirty martini.

"Can you get me another couple of olives Sissy," he whispered so as not to interrupt my Master's conversation, "I like it very dirty indeed."

I blushed again under his lusty innuendo and felt, once more, the telltale drip and twitch of my caged, frustrated and very aroused pathetic cock under my uniform and tight corselette.

"Mm..hmm...right...ahha. Sounds like you had a great game though," said Master as I fetched Mr James some more olives in a small dish, "The 16th there can be a nasty little bugger if I recall."

"Damn. Yep. That bloody 16th. Well, we are about ready here, so feel free to call in whenever you like. Are you stopping for a drink in the clubhouse first? Oh - you are. OK? Understood. See you in a short while then."

As he hung up he talked to Mr James, "They are on their way in the car right now. Second in their fourballs. Sounds like they had a 'mare on the 16th. The others were locals and knew how to take the edge off that damn corner. It seems the trick is to lay short of that bunker with a 7 and then pitch over the scrub rather than clear the bunker off the tee."

"Short is sometimes better then," laughed Mr James, looking pointedly at me.

Master laughed catching on straight away, "Not in her case though ha ha."

I bowed my head and blushed at the obvious reference.

Taking another sip of whisky Master regarded me with a frown, "Do you need another comfort break Sissy? You look uncomfortable right now."

Head bowed and blushing with shame I replied, "Yes please Master."

"You may go now Sissy, before our guests arrive but first a refill I think."

Master waved his glass at me as Mr James drained his martini. I collected their glasses and served them again as they chatted and ignored me. I curtsied and headed out of the lounge, my aroused clitty pulsing futilely against the steel cage and tetherspout that felt maddeningly tight at that moment.

My feelings were conflicted, I longed to please my Master and to serve him. That was what I had signed up to, that was what I felt I was destined to do.

What I am now, my Master had brought to life in me.

Master had given life to the sissy inside me that had always been there and had always sought a way to be brought to the fore.

Yet the glances and touches of Mr James were confusing me and distracting me.

My mind wandered over all these thoughts I sat on the loo and as I cleaned my chastity cage up from the pre-cum that had oozed out of it despite (or as a result of) the continued innuendos and humiliating references.

As I washed my hands and checked my lipstick in the downstairs toilet mirror, the front door rang.

I hurried to the front door as fast as I could in my shackles and didn't pause to check the video screen before opening the door.

"About time too," said Mistress Angela as she stood there with her arms crossed, "We were wondering where you might have got to!!"

Before I had recovered from my surprise and fluster, Mistress Angela handed me her handbag and walked past me into the hallway. Mistress Janine followed on behind with a withering glance as she took a small package from her small leather shoulder bag before dropping the bag by the front door.

"Bloody pathetic," she muttered as she strode past me.

They were both dressed in short golfing 'skorts', barely there nude tights, and polo shirts suitable for a golf club. They giggled and whispered to each other as they kicked off their trainers and, laughing arm in arm, walked into the lounge.