Long Weekend with my Brother

Story Info
Husband has to cancel so my brother takes his place.
9.6k words
4.57
31.3k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 05/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not angry, just disappointed. You know that I have really been looking forward to this break."

Cathy's struggled not to cry as she knew that this would only upset her husband Steve, who was as disappointed as she was that an urgent meeting with a very important client was going to force him to miss a much anticipate long weekend away together.

Both Cathy and Steve worked in high pressure jobs and all too often, work interfered with their private lives. Climbing the corporate ladder had its consequences and being at the beck and call of their respective employers was just one of them.

"Well, I guess that is it then. I'll see you tonight. Love you."

Cathy hung up her phone and stared blankly out the sliding glass door that led to the back patio and the swimming pool.

The weekend away had been long in the planning. A three-day break at a resort hotel, by the beach about 2 hours' drive north. The accommodation was paid for and at this late stage would be forfeited if cancelled. Money was not the main concern. The last year had been particularly busy for both, and precious time together was in short supply. Mentally, Cathy was primed for the holiday. She had bought new outfits, including a bikini that stretched the bounds of decency and in fact had her a little worried about wearing around the resort pool. But she knew that Steve would love it. Cathy was a very fit 32-year-old, long blond hair and blessed with what could rightfully be called, perfect breasts. She was tall at 5 foot 10, just a bit shorter than Steve. Together, they stood out in a crowd, not just because of their physical attributes, but they were both open and fun and the first on the list when planning a party.

Cathy went to the fridge and poured herself a glass of white wine.

Stepping through the door to the back patio, she placed her glass on the table and undressed. She had arrived home from work only an hour previously and had quickly divested herself of her corporate attire, replaced simply with a long t shirt, with no need for underwear.

Naked, she stood on the edge of the pool, the last golden rays of sunshine filtering through the trees, casting long shadows across the private backyard that afforded the luxury of swimming nude. Her skin matched the rays of the sun, a healthy full body tan acquired from time around the pool and visits to the nearby clothing optional beach. Nudity was something that she and Steve practiced religiously and only added to her disappointment of cancelling the holiday, as there were plans to drive to a nearby clothing optional beach.

Elegantly, Cathy launched from the pool's edge with a graceful swan dive and rose to the surface and stroked languidly to the far end of the pool. She turned and floated blissfully on her back, water lapping at her breasts, her nipples hardening a little, perhaps from the coolness of the water, but more likely from the sheer, sensuous joy of being naked.

Her mind was still preoccupied with the disappointment of the cancelled break. Not only would they not be enjoying a long weekend away, but now she was going to be languishing at home alone while Steve was working. It just seemed so unfair.

Cathy swum to the ladder and climbed out of the pool, returning to her sunlounge and her glass of wine. She sipped it slowly, its magical qualities relaxing her and relieving the tensions of the day's work. She returned to the fridge and poured herself a second glass and headed back to the comfort of the sunlounge. She closed her eyes drifted into a light sleep.

"Honey," said Steve, gently tapping her on the shoulder so as not to startle her from her slumber.

Cathy slowly opened her eyes to see her husband standing above her. The sun was setting, so Cathy guessed that Steve had come straight from work, and she had perhaps been asleep for about an hour.

"Oh, hi darling," Cathy replied drowsily, "I must have been more tired than I thought, dropping off like that."

"I'm not surprised, babe, I know that you have had a busy week at work. Here let me get you another glass of wine," said Steve taking her glass and heading to the kitchen, returning with a glass for himself as well.

He placed his glass on the table and began to undress. It was still very warm, and Cathy knew that Steve loved a swim after work. She watched, admiring his muscular frame. Steve had membership of a gym very close to his work and made the time to attend a few days a week, in the mornings. He said it cleared his mind and had him fresh to start the day.

Steve walked to the pool's edge and dived in. He glided under water and with one breath, made it to the opposite end. He swum back to where Cathy was seated.

"Coming in?" he enquired, as he pushed away, floating on his back.

Cathy got up from her lounge, walked to the pool ladder and gently lowered herself into the refreshing water. She swam towards Steve, catching up to him and throwing her arms around his neck and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. Steve responded, taking her tightly in his arms, his tongue darting into Cathy's mouth, their lips entwined.

With their bodies locked together, Cathy could feel Steve's cock growing and pressing against her. She reached down and took it in her hand, gently rubbing its length, thrilling to the sensation of it expanding in her grip. Her hardened nipples were pressing into Steve's chest, and she felt the pleasant, warming feeling developing in her pussy.

Steve turned her around and guided her to the edge of the pool. Cathy spread her legs and felt the tip of Steve's long, thick cock, part her pussy lips and slowly force its way into her welcoming cunt. Slowly he pumped, teasingly pulling back and plunging in, building a steady rhythm as his hands wrapped around her, massaging her large soft breasts.

Cathy's breath quickened. Steve's cock glided effortlessly inside her hot, moist vagina.

Steve nibbled on Cathy's neck, knowing that was one of her favourite erogenous zones. He could feel tightening around his cock, a sure sign to him that she was approaching an orgasm.

For his part, Steve was in full arousal too.

"I'm cumming babe, oh yes, yes," he whispered in her ear, as his thrusting increased in tempo.

"Fuck yeah," was all Cathy could respond as her body was convulsed in a surging climax, her body pushing back as hard as she could against Steve's now throbbing cock. Steve held her tightly, their bodies as one as the passion of their lovemaking overtook them. With heaving breaths, they stood as they came down from their sexual high.

"I love you babe," Cathy managed to finally say.

"I love you more," Steve replied with all honesty.

They floated for a while then both made their way back to the sunlounges and the waiting glasses of wine.

"Honey," Steve finally spoke up, "I had an idea about this holiday. I'm shattered that work has got in the way, but I'm more disappointed that it means that you are missing out on a well-earned break. Why not ask your brother Greg to take my place. I'm sure he would love to go, and he is a teacher so he is on a break now anyway. I can't see what would stop him."

Cathy sat silently and did not answer straight away. The thought had not occurred to her but there was certainly merit in the idea. Greg was her older brother, by 2 years and the same age as Steve. She adored Greg as many little sisters do their big brothers. They were very close growing up and remained so, with Greg always having time for her and included her in social occasions with his friends. She looked across to Steve.

"I don't know babe, I was so looking forward to going with you. It was going to be our little getaway. It wouldn't be the same," Cathy replied somewhat despondently.

"Of course it wouldn't be the same. But it is all paid for. It would be a shame just to waste it. We can go another time soon. And you and Greg get on so well. I reckon you will have a ball," Steve enthused.

Steve was right on all counts, Cathy thought to herself. Yes, I would love to spend some time with Greg and yes, why just throw money away. And yes, why sit at home and mope when I could be having a good time.

"Hmmm, well, I guess it could work," Cathy replied after reflection. "I'll give him a call and see what he says. I'll do it now."

Cathy picked up her phone and rang her brother.

"Hey, Cath, what's up?" Greg cheerily answered as he picked up.

"Hey to you too Greg," said Cathy, "you wouldn't believe what happened, something popped up at Steve's work and he can't make our getaway this weekend."

"Bullshit!" Greg replied, "but you have been planning this for weeks. You must be seriously pissed."

"Well, we both are of course, but we can't do much about it. That is why I called you. Steve suggested why not ask you to take his place. Everything is paid for, so you just have to come along. Maybe you can drive, it's only 2 hours and I'll even let you take me out to dinner one night if you are good," Cathy joked.

"Really? Are you sure? I am free and it would be great to spend time with you." Greg replied, with more than a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

"So, is that a yes? Oh, Greg it would be fantastic. We will have so much fun. Oh, and I just thought of something. I know the booking said the room has 2 queen sized beds so need to share," Cathy teased as she winked at Steve.

"I'm so excited Greg," Cathy gushed again, "so can you pick me up Saturday about noon. You remember it is the Terrigal Mantra that I booked?

"Yep, I remember, well I better go sort some clothes out. See you Saturday, love you sis," Greg declared as he hung up.

"There you go, done!" Steve said triumphantly, the weekend saved, to some degree.

"Yes, babe, it's going to be good, not the same of course, but I am looking forward to getting away," Cathy replied.

***

Saturday was soon upon her as Cathy took her suitcase out of the cupboard and started packing. She dithered for a while, wondering if she should change some of the outfits that she had planned on taking. Was an outfit to please a husband appropriate to wear around a brother. The only nightwear she had was a pretty sexy negligee. And what about that new revealing bikini? She was so keen to wear it. Oh, what the hell, I'm sure Greg has seen women in bikinis before, she thought somewhat unconvincingly to herself.

A strange thought crossed her mind. Could her darling brother actually see his little sister as a sexual being. Growing up, they were so close. They could talk about things, boyfriends, girlfriends, relationship advice. And anyway, at home, he saw me in skimpy clothing, t-shirt and shorts, no bra. And him topless, working in the yard, after football, down the beach. They were comfortable enough in each other's presence. It might be a bit of fun to be a little flirty, Cathy thought.

Twelve noon on the dot there was a knock on the door.

Cathy grabbed her bag and raced to open it,

There was Greg, looking impossibly handsome. Dressed so casually yet smartly. He was deeply tanned; no doubt having spent time at the beach during school holidays. He raised his sunglasses and moved in and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheeks. Cathy positively swooned.

"Greg, darling, oh we are going to have such a great time. I'm so glad you agreed to come," Cathy bubbled.

"My pleasure Cath. It will be like old times us going on holidays with the olds....except the olds won't be there!" Greg joked.

They both laughed as Greg grabbed Caty's bag and put it in the car and they were on their way. The trip passed quickly and before they knew it, they were pulling into their hotel for the next three days.

No problems with checkin and They were shown to Their room. It was magnificent. Large and with a balcony with uninterrupted views of the ocean. There were the two queen beds as expected, the bathroom was spacious with a built in spa.

"This is beautiful Cath. I reckon we are going to have a great time," Greg declared heartily as he unpacked his gear.

"It sure is and we sure will!" Cathy replied gleefully. "And we have earned a beer after that drive, What say we get into our swimmers and heard for the pool bar."

"Sounds good to me, you can change in the bathroom, and I'll change here."

Cathy grabbed her new bikini and a sundress and went to change.

Greg slipped on his Speedos and boardshorts and checked some emails on his phone while he waited.

Soon Cathy emerged, resplendent in a bright floral design dress, very short and light looking with spaghetti straps. She did not miss Greg giving her an appreciative glance.

Despite it being a beautiful sunny day, the pool area was not crowded and there were plenty of sunlounges available, even two not far from the bar. They claimed them and put down their bags and towels.

"I'm going straight in," said Cathy as she whipped her sundress off in one swift move.

She waited while Greg took off his t shirt and shorts. She stood in front of him, secretly daring him to check her out; he didn't disappoint.

"Nice bikini sis!" he gushed.

The bikini was a bright yellow which perfectly complimented her lightly tanned skin. The bottom was a g string, the back of which dissected her round, firm bum. The front was high cut, barely covering her pussy and clearly evident of the fact that she shaved or perhaps waxed. The top was small, but not indecently so, yet still strained to contain her ample bosom. There was no hint of tan lines.

"Thank you sir, first showing today. Steve will be jealous!" Cathy replied saucily.

"I feel honoured, maybe you should send him a pic....or maybe not!" Greg laughed.

Instinctively, he took her hand and they walked to the pool ladder. They eased into the refreshingly cool water and paddled around, playfully splashing each other. To anyone watching, they could well have been two lovers or even newlyweds.

"Time for that drink," said Cathy as she swam to the ladder.

Greg followed her and looked on admiringly as she hauled herself out of the pool.

At the pool bar, they perused the drink list.

"Oh Greg, check the cocktail list. They have Toblerones! Remember them from the cruise we went on with mum and dad? They were delicious. I'm having one," Cathy declared.

"Make it two," said Greg as he placed the order and then returned to their sunlounges.

They dried off and Cathy got out the sun lotion and applied it to her front,

Greg slipped out of his board shorts, perhaps intent on maximising his tan. His deep tan extended all the way up to his Speedos.

Passing the sun lotion to Greg, Cathy asked him to do her back.

He did not have to be asked twice and set about the task with gusto. His hands glided easily over his sister's soft, smooth skin.

"Don't forget the backs of my legs," Cathy hinted.

"No worries," Greg replied, placing a generous dollop of the sun block on his hands and rubbed it into Cathy's thighs, moving as far up her legs as seemed appropriate, before repeating the process on her other leg.

"Thanks bro," said Cathy.

Greg lay down on his sunlounge and Cathy was certain that there was a bulge in his Speedos that wasn't evident before.

The afternoon was delightful and a second Toblerone followed the first, interspersed with swims to cool off. The sun was starting to set when it was decided that it was time to head back to the room and change for dinner.

"Greg, there is a nice little Italian restaurant not far from the hotel. We can walk there and have a drink without having to worry about driving. What do you think?" Cathy enquired.

"Fine by me and I love Italian," Greg replied.

"Done! I'll ring and book it. You can have first shower," Cathy suggested.

Greg headed to the bathroom and enjoyed a long, hot shower. There is something about a shower when on holidays; you can indulge yourself, take as long as you like without a pang of guilt. He dried himself off and applied a generous spray of his Giorgio Armani GIO. He wondered if Cathy would recognize the scent as it was a Christmas present that she gave him. He wrapped the towel around him and headed back to the room.

Cathy had laid out her clothes for the evening. She picked up her bra and panties and her toiletry bag and made her way to the bathroom, brushing past Greg on the way.

"Mmmm, Armani, nice," Cathy purred as she sidled past. Greg had a satisfied chuckle to himself.

Cathy also took the luxury of an extended shower. This did not surprise Greg in the least, recalling their time at home where it seemed that waiting for a vacant bathroom was an interminable event. Greg got dressed, fawn trousers and a pale blue, linen short sleeved shirt. Tan leather shoes completed his attire and an appraisal in the mirror met his approval.

In due course, Cathy emerged from the bathroom. She was dressed in her bra and panties only. This did not overly concern Greg, after all he had seen her in the briefest of bikinis earlier in the day. But there is something sensual about a lady in her lingerie, even if she happens to be a little sister. The ensemble was white and lacey. Again, Cathy seemed to fancy g string panties, the bra was low cut, exposing her gorgeous cleavage and barely covering her nipples, which poked through the sheer fabric. The white against her tanned skin was most alluring. Greg felt an uncomfortable swelling in his groin. He was tempted to compliment her on her lovely underwear but thought better of it.

Cathy sat at the mirror and applied her makeup. Her natural beauty was enhanced by the skilful application of her cosmetics. Satisfied, she stood and reached for the dress, laid out on the bed. A little red number, rather short with a low neckline that afforded an unfettered view of her magnificent bust. She turned her back to Greg.

"Can you zip me up please?" she asked matter of factly.

Greg stepped up to her. Cathy reached behind and lifted her golden hair up. Her neck was only inches from Greg's mouth and it took a monumental effort not to lean forward and plant a gentle kiss on it. Job done, she turned to him.

"How do I look?" she enquired teasingly.

"Absolutely stunning!" Greg replied honestly, "I am going to be the envy of every man out there tonight."

Cathy smiled at his heartfelt compliment, secretly pleased that her brother was taken by the effort that she had gone to and no hint of disguising her sexuality.

"Let's go then," bubbled Cathy and soon they were out on the street strolling along to the restaurant. Greg crooked his arm and Cathy placed her arm through it. To anyone looking, they were just lovers off for a night out.

The restaurant was packed, which is always a good sign. Shown to their table, they were offered pre dinner drinks. Cathy opted for a bourbon and coke and Greg, a beer. They chatted animatedly as they perused the menu.

"I'm going to have their spaghetti carbonara," Cathy declared, "I haven't had that in ages."

"Chicken saltimbocca for me," Greg decided, "would you like a white wine, they have a nice Soave?"

The atmosphere in the restaurant was buzzy and friendly. The waiter was charming and attentive, flirting shamelessly with Cathy and getting away with it as Italian waiters do. The food arrived in due course and each meal was indeed delicious.

"I'm so glad you agreed to come Greg," Cathy said leaning in to him and taking his hand in hers. "Today has been lovely and so relaxing. We have always been close, but I feel that we are really reconnecting being away together like this."

"I'm glad too, Cath," Greg replied, "we have that special bond. You are my little sister and I love you and will always be there for you."

Cathy felt immense pride and love for Greg at that moment. She squeezed his hand and looked lovingly into his eyes.

"You know I love you dearly too. I have the best brother," Cathy implored, doe eyed.