Long Weekends Pt. 02

Story Info
The weekend fun continues for the cousins and a friend.
5.1k words
4.3
12.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken the next day by Andy on his knees next to the bed leaned over and gently slurping at my dick. I could hear the shower running so I guessed Tommy was already up and getting ready for the day.

Andy pulled my rock-hard cock out of his mouth.

"You're up! We need to get going a little earlier, but the sight of your morning wood was too tempting."

"Ugh... I'm not complaining at all." I said as I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair.

He went right back at it, man did he really know how to wake a guy up. It didn't take me long to start blowing my wad in his mouth and again he swallowed it down like a champ. Tommy came out of the bathroom still toweling off as I leaned down off the bed to grab onto Andy's stiff dick.

"Later. We need to get going." Andy said. He pulled away before going into the bathroom.

Tommy suggested I use one of the other showers since we were running late and so I headed upstairs. Fortunately, my parents were already gone somewhere so we wouldn't have to see them until we got to our grandparent's house.

When I came down from the second-floor bathroom they were both dressed already and drinking orange juice in the kitchen. I got dressed really quick and we were on our way. I was almost 19 and already had a license, but I didn't have my own car yet. I was really hoping Andy would let me drive his new Jeep at some point.

We had basically just gotten out of town headed to our grandparents when Andy repositioned his arm from the headrest of my seat to rest across my shoulders. I turned to see him stroking the bulge down his left leg and he smirked then nodded to me as if he was telling me to come. I wanted to repay him for this morning so I both nervously and excitedly unbuckled my belt and leaned towards him as we drove down a two-lane to our grandparents.

Andy had a devious grin on his face and just as I repositioned and leaned in he used his arm that was across the seat behind me to pull my head towards his crotch. Through his khakis I could feel his warmth as I brushed my lips back and forth across his bulge.

"Stop teasing and get after it Landon," Andy demanded.

I undid his belt and pants to find he wasn't wearing any underwear. His pants were pretty snug and his boner wasn't helping as I attempted to free his manhood from them. Soon my head was bouncing up and down with some assistance from Andy's hand.

I wasn't sure how long I had been licking, slurping, and sucking on Andy's meat when Tommy spoke up from the back seat.

"Hope you horny fucks are almost done, we're only about 5 minutes away."

"I know, I'm driving." Andy said in reply.

I figured Andy was getting pretty close since he started bucking his hips pumping his cock into my mouth. His assistance with my head gradually got more aggressive then he held my head down on his dick almost choking me as he pumped a hot load into my mouth. I managed not to spill a drop so I guess my skills were quickly improving.

"Too bad you don't have time to help me out!" Tommy said and threw me an old towel from the backseat to wipe my face.

From the bulge in his pants he'd obviously enjoyed watching. I untucked the front of my shirt as we got out hoping it would help hide the bulge in my own pants. We went inside, greeted everyone, and hung out for a few hours.

As the day went on and all the parents started drinking we decided it was time for us to head out and have some fun of our own. Unfortunately our grandpa had other plans. He told us to throw some other clothes on because he needed us to do a few things before we left. I didn't groan since I knew he needed help after his accident a few months back.

We horsed around while we changed into some old clothes in the loft. Grandpa came in laughing at Andy having gotten stuck with some old short-shorts from the 70s. Our grandpa clearly thought it was funny, but while I laughed I was thinking something else that caused a stir in my own retro shorts.

Grandpa said we could take off after we moved some stuff around in the barn and brought some logs from the woodpile back at the edge of the property. We tossed our nice clothes in the Jeep as we walked past towards the barn.

I could feel my dick stirring again as I watched them ride down the two-track into the woods. Tommy was sitting on the back of the one-seat ATV with his muscular hands holding Andy's waist as they bounced out of sight into the woods.

I wondered why the girls weren't asked to help, but continued doing what I was asked. Our grandparent's property was pretty huge and we had loved exploring it over the years. It was starting to seem like the guys had been gone forever before I heard the rumble of four-wheeler getting closer.

We joked as I helped them unload the logs then went back inside to say our goodbyes and grab some leftovers. My parents said they were probably going to stay there since they were kinda drunk already. I was almost running out to the Jeep and it was hard not to show my excitement at the possibilities for tonight with the house to ourselves.

When Andy was climbing in I thought I noticed a damp spot on the back of the retro daisy-dukes he was wearing and mentioned it to him. I looked over at Tommy and his expression pretty much gave it away.

As we were getting closer to my house, I reached over to turn down the music. "I'm curious what took you fuckers so long?"

"We couldn't help it!" Tommy exclaimed with a sexy smirk across his face before proceeding to tell the story.

I was going to find out that it was Tommy's load dripping out of Andy's ass that caused the damp spot. They were both in thin shorts with Andy's firm ass rubbing against Tommy's groin as they bounced down the two-track. Picturing this in my mind was starring to cause another bulge in the ratty old cotton gym shorts I was still wearing.

After they loaded the trailer with wood and started to head back Tommy couldn't take the teasing anymore. Tommy pulled down the front of his shorts enough to let his dick spring free against Andy's back. Andy stood and wiggled his as in Tommy's face as they rode along. Tommy took the opportunity to pull down the back of Andy's shorts and expose his slim, muscular ass.

Andy slowed, but didn't stop the four-wheeler as he sat back down impaling himself on Tommy's thick precum-dripping cock. The bumpiness of the trail ground them together and Tommy's dick deeper inside as they rode along.

Andy came to a stop as they realized they were getting close to the end of the trail where they might be visible from the house. Tommy pushed him up and over the handlebars and went to town on his ass. The sound of skin on skin smacking loudly filled the woods before Tommy grunted loudly like a beast and dumped his load deep inside Andy.

"Yea. This asshole didn't even let me cum!" Andy chimed in, "said we needed to get back before someone notices."

"Well we know the little brother isn't so little so he makes the rules. Right big bro?" Tommy joked.

I joked that Andy might want to start wearing underwear more often so he doesn't have a constant damp spot on the ass of his pants, and we all laughed as Andy blushed.

Just hearing the story out loud had all three of us bulging in our shorts. Tommy's dick was pressing his shorts straight up, comically so because they were so tight, and Andy's shorts were so short that the tip of his hard dick was peeking out. We headed straight to the basement and on the way downstairs Tommy smacked my ass and asked when he was getting a piece.

"That's going to be never." I teased.

He playfully pushed me to the carpet right at the bottom of the stairs and we started to wrestle.

Tommy had wrestled when he was in high school and quickly had my head locked between his thighs. I could feel his package against the back of my head as I tried to squirm free. It was kinda painful, but you wouldn't know it from the strained fabric of my shorts. Our bodies rubbing together and the smell of his musk was driving me wild.

I was still trying to free myself when I heard my phone ding and Andy read the text from my phone.

"Hey your buddy Gabe says he's on his way over."

I had only gotten free enough to be stuck in a different position when the upstairs door opened and startled us.

I could tell it was Gabe yelling from upstairs.

"Hey, where are you guys?"

He came downstairs and immediately started laughing.

"What are you guys wearing?"

In our short retro-print shorts we did look a bit like seventies college basketball players. Fortunately his unexpected appearance had quickly killed our previously very obvious boners.

Gabe took his backpack off and pull out a bottle of tequila.

"Man it looks like we're in for a crazy night!"

Gabe has met my cousins before and I was glad to see him, but I was also really horny and slightly disappointed by his unexpected arrival. Gabe asked where the rest of the family was and when I told him they were gone for the night he took a shot from the tequila and handed me the bottle.

I winced as the shot went down and passed it on. We still only had two controllers for the Xbox so we decided to play drinking games instead. We stepped outside a couple times to smoke a joint, but we must have been playing for hours because it was soon dark outside. Gabe said he text his mom to say he was staying and we decided to get in the hot tub. Without considering Gabe's presence we all started stripping down to get in and I was just sitting down when I considered Gabe was still with us.

Gabe apparently didn't care and followed suit joining us in the nude without saying anything. Andy kicked my foot underwater and with a grin he gestured his head towards Gabe's naked body climbing in causing me to look over. No words were spoken, but I knew what Andy meant, I guessed he was thinking Gabe was incredibly sexy, and he wasn't wrong.

Gabe played hockey with me and was about six-foot and was a muscular but lean one-hundred seventy pounds. I was just following the trail of dark hair down to his crotch when I realized I was staring. I had seen his dick before in the showers, but always in passing and something was different for me after last night.

The four of us sat drink and smoking weed in the hot tub for a while before deciding to go back inside and play more games. Gabe was clearly feeling it much more than the rest of us and he was a little wobbly as we got out and went back inside.

We ended up playing truth or dare, which started as rather juvenile fun. At first, it was taking shots, then some revealing truths like the fact that Gabe had jerked off with another kid at our school before, but it was under the blankets so it "wasn't gay".

I admitted that I jerk-off six times a day sometimes, but left out what I like to watch sometimes.

"I once jerked off in the back of the room when everyone was watching a movie," Tommy told us.

He explained that all the lights were off and while sitting in the back row at the table alone he stroked his dick through his gym shorts until he got close then he pulled up the leg slightly and sprayed his hot teen jizz on the tile floor.

Andy told us he once got caught late one night humping the sofa in the living room by their dad along with plenty of other goofy stuff that was less sexual.

It was Andy's turn again and he chose Tommy, who chose dare.

"Ok bro. I dare you to put Gabe's dick in your mouth."

"You're an asshole. Payback's a bitch." Tommy said with a devilish smirk.

"Umm, what?" Gabe slurred slightly laughing.

Tommy went over to Gabe and got on his knees. "You good?" he said to Gabe, "It's just a game."

"I'm not a pussy," Gabe said and stood up smiling.

Gabe opened his towel revealing his beautiful manhood.

Tommy had other ideas in mind. He put Gabe's tool in his mouth and starting sucking. Nobody said anything, but this was beyond the dare.

Less than 30 seconds later and just as Gabe was getting hard Tommy let it fall from his mouth and got up looking accomplished.

"I'm not gay, but pretty damn good dude," Gabe said as he sat down and closed his towel leaving him with an obvious bulge in his lap.

"Mom said I should always do my best," Tommy replied. He laughed as he picked up the tequila and took a shot.

Andy hopped up revealing a slight bulge in his towel. He grabbed the liquor and took a shot as well.

I was sitting across from Gabe and had a nice view up the towel. He was clearly still turned on.

We passed the bottle around again, each taking a shot, and it was Tommy's turn and he picked Andy.

"Andy, what will it be?"

"Dare me," Andy said.

"You have to wear only a jockstrap when other people aren't around for the rest of the weekend."

"Shit. Easy enough. Landon you have one I can borrow?"

"No prob, but you owe me a new one. I don't want it back." I joked.

I grabbed a jockstrap from my room for Andy.

He dropped his towel and slipped it on.

"How's it look?" he asked before taking another shot and passing the bottle around again.

Andy chose me next. I was curious about where this night was going so I chose dare.

"Landon, I dare you to take a body shot off of Tommy and lick it all up."

Tommy laid down laughing, "Sorry, I'm not so clean".

Andy poured some tequila on down Tommy's abs until it filled his bellybutton and ran off the sides. I leaned in a sucked it out of his belly button. If he was sweaty the alcohol masked any taste, but I liked the smell of Tommy up close as I licked the rest from his abs.

As I got up I thought I noticed the bulge in Tommy's towel pulse slightly.

It was my turn and I decided to take a chance. I dared Gabe to run out the front door, and back around to the basement naked. He accepted, so I grabbed my phone and started recording as Gabe threw the towel down on his way up the stairs.

"You're gonna have to pay if you want that video to jerk off to." Gabe joked.

He had no idea, and thank god my parents weren't home.

After Gabe ran out the front door I locked it behind him in case he chickened out. We ran back downstairs to get a video of him coming around the house and over the fence to the backyard.

I forgot the gate was locked and we laughed loudly watching a wasted Gabe fall to the ground with a thud after climbing the fence. He stumbled as he got back to his feet running towards us again.

The video was already viral gold, but then he starts running down the slope before stumbling and face planting in the grass. We were still giggling, but apparently Gabe was even drunker than we thought and needed help getting inside. He laid right down on the carpet still naked and passed out as soon as he was inside the slider door so I put a throw over him.

The three of us still up smoked another joint on the patio. Andy asked if I thought Gabe might be curious. I told him I didn't know, but I think they could tell by the way I was looking at him that I certainly was about him.

The three of us kept playing and it didn't take long for things to get more adventurous. It was my turn and Tommy was about to up the ante.

"I dare you to blow Gabe and swallow his load."

"No way man!" I protested.

"Come on Landon. You know you want to and Gabe won't mind, will you Gabe?" Tommy added looking towards Gabe, who obviously wasn't going to answer.

I moved closer to Gabe feigning reluctance. It would be harmless and he would never know or remember I thought to myself. He was breathing fine, but there was no other response as I slid off the blanket and rolled him onto his back. Lust came over me as I looked at his beautiful body and took the dick of my sleeping friend into my hand tugging it lightly.

I looked back at Tommy and Andy on the sofa. They were both obviously turned on. I could see Tommy's log of a penis looking up the towel around his waist and my jockstrap on Andy wasn't hiding his excitement. Gabe still hadn't responded, but his dick seemed to enjoy the attention and I needed no further encouragement to take it into my mouth.

I played with Gabe's thickening penis as Andy and Tommy were egging me on. I was trying without much success to suck Gabe's dick fully hard, but after what seemed like 5 minutes it was still more plump than hard.

"Want me to show you how it's done?" Andy chimed in.

Before I could respond a felt a stream of warm liquid in my mouth. I was startled and immediately jumped back. Gabe was pissing himself and it streaming out of Gabe's dick and across his leg onto the floor.

Andy quickly jumped in and took Gabe's still draining dick into his mouth. I couldn't believe this. I knew by now that Andy was a complete perv, but he was now drinking my passed out buddies piss on my basement floor.

"There you go bro." Tommy cheered and my dick got harder as I sat on my feet captivated by the sight.

Andy pulled away with a devilish grin.

"Who's next?"

I couldn't believe we were just going to continue like that hadn't happened so when Andy chose truth I wanted to know how he got into that. The story he told me got me rock hard.

Andy had mentioned maybe wanting to try it. Some weeks back when Andy first got his Jeep he let Tommy drive and Andy gave him road-head as they drove along. Tommy had dropped his load down Andy's throat as had become usual and Tommy needed to pee as he normally did after he cums and was about to pull over.

Andy was cleaning the cum he missed from Tommy's crotch, when Tommy said he was pulling over to take a piss.

"Don't. Go ahead and do it."

Somehow knowing what he meant and without asking any questions Tommy released his stream as Andy held his lips around the head.

Right on the highway as they drove home, Tommy relieved himself down Andy's throat.

We talked a bit about how Andy got curious about trying it in the first place and stuff before continuing this innocent game that had turned very sexual.

I decided to up the ante and dared Andy to go over and rim Gabe's ass. Gabe was still completely out as Andy rolled him on his stomach. Andy waited to see if Gabe would respond before spreading his legs and ass cheeks. Andy was on his knees leaned over with the jock exposing his own perfect ass. He was going at Gabe's gorgeous ass hungrily as Tommy and I looked on but apparently he wanted more.

We thought he was done, but without saying anything he moved in closer on his knees and pulled the strained jockstrap to the side. Andy's dick stuck almost straight out and he spit two giant globs of spit into his hand and rubbed it on his dick. He jerked it a few times and I thought he was just going to blow his load on Gabe's ass.

Andy rubbed his tip along Gabe's crack before spreading his cheeks and spitting on the pink hole. Andy started pushing the head of his dick in. It seemed like it could be a really bad idea and I thought maybe I should stop him or say something, but I was too horny, drunk, high, and feeling completely uninhibited. It wasn't a moan, but more of a groan that came from Gabe as Andy pushed deeper into him.

Tommy and I watched Andy panting as he fucked Gabe's perfect, probably virgin, ass for a moment before I went and stood over Gabe to offer my hard-on to Andy's mouth which he readily accepted. His breathing was sharp and heavy, I could feel the warm exhale of each breath in my pubes.

Apparently not getting off earlier had Andy on edge already because after like 30 seconds he let my dick fall from his mouth threw his head back and moaned loudly as he thrust deep and emptied his balls into Gabe.

"Ugh, it felt too good to pull out, but that's going to be hard to explain," remarked Andy with a devilish swagger.

Tommy was still stroking his fat dick on the couch watching intently as Andy grabbed my cock dampened with his spit and lead me around to take his place. Part of me didn't want to believe I was even considering this, but I couldn't stop myself as I leaned forward and fell dick first into one of my best friends.

12