Long Weekends Pt. 03

Story Info
Landon, Gabe and the brothers go camping.
5.2k words
4.55
8.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by the sound of my parents and sister coming home late morning after Black Friday shopping. I crawled out of bed and went out into the downstairs living room to make sure we didn't leave anything out that might get us in trouble. No alcohol or weed laying around, but I did find Gabe still passed out.

The blanket I had thrown over him before going to bed had fallen to the floor and I stood admiring his shirtless, thin, lean, and slightly muscular body. The dark brown trail of hair led my eyes to a very slight "morning wood" bulge, just before I was startled by my mother yelling downstairs to let us know they were home.

"I'm making breakfast, you boys be ready to eat in about 30 minutes," she yelled before closing the door.

Her yelling woke Gabe who ran his hand through his shaggy brown hair as he opened his eyes and looked around groggily before spotting me.

"Morning 'ya lush," I said to him.

"Ugh. Landon, holy shit man. I feel like I was in a fight."

"You lost to gravity that's for sure," I said laughing.

"Hey, he's not dead," Tommy said as he walked out, Andy right behind him.

We all talked and sat around for a few minutes joking around about last night and filling in our memories, of course leaving out the fact that we basically ran a train on Gabe while he was passed out. He didn't seem to have any recollection of it.

We talked about what to do for the rest of the long weekend and decided we would all go camping since it was unseasonably warm even for the Southwest. Gabe said he knew of a spot, had a big tent and a couple of extra sleeping bags for my cousins so we loaded up Tommy's Jeep with everything we would need and hit the road.

It was still relatively early when we finished setting up our isolated campsite in the woods and I had a feeling tell this weekend was going to get even better. I was glad to have more than just one night with my cousins, especially with our new shared activities, though I wondered if Gabe tagging along might put a damper on things.

Tommy and I grabbed the fishing gear and some beers and headed down to the small lake just about 75-100 yards down a winding path through the trees. We were only just getting set up on the water's edge when Andy and Gabe showed up. Andy asked Tommy if he could take his Jeep back into town because we forgot to grab ice for the coolers when we got groceries in town, Tommy said "Yea, whatever" and Gabe said he would ride with him.

Gabe and Andy spent the drive joking and catching up before the conversation turned where it often does with guys, to relationships and sex. They exchanged a couple of stories about girls they've hooked up with, then Andy decided to feel Gabe out and tells Gabe that he's hooked up with football, hockey players, and the cheerleaders too. Without missing a beat Gabe says it's kinda cool that he has more to choose from, and Andy takes it as a sign he's at least open-minded.

"What about you? Have you ever done anything with a guy or thought about it?" Andy asked Gabe.

"Not gonna lie, I wouldn't have stopped your bro from finishing me off last night, but I haven't done anything other than jerk-off in the same room with a couple different buddies over the years. I've kinda thought about it, but I'm definitely into girls and don't really find guys attractive."

"When I'm horny it doesn't matter too much. Sometimes a hole's just a hole.", said Andy.

"I mean... You're not completely wrong."

As it would for most young men the talk of sex had Andy quickly aroused and he couldn't help but notice Gabe's manhood is barely hidden by his shorts. For whatever reason Gabe didn't change out of the short shorts the boys put him in when he passed out last night and Andy is certainly thankful for it now. The bulge down Gabe's right thigh stops just short of poking out the bottom of the skimpy retro basketball shorts.

They were nearly back to the campsite on the long narrow two-track when Gabe noticed Andy glancing at his bulge, but he's confident and doesn't try to cover it up. He says, "Sorry man, talking about sex always wakes up my buddy and it's been a couple days since he got some love."

"No problem. Happens to us all."

Andy isn't sure if he's getting the signal he thinks he is or if he's thinking with the wrong head, but says anyway, "Let me help you out... Finish what my brother started last night while the other guys are gone. Nothing in return. You would be helping me out too."

Gabe doesn't say anything in response, but as the Jeep is pulling into the campsite Gabe reclines his seat and locks his hands behind his head.

Andy puts the Jeep in park then reaches over to run his hand over Gabe's bulge. He's rubbing the growing bulge while looking for any signal that he should stop. Gabe is watching Andy's hands and still says nothing. Andy takes that as an invitation.

He reaches into Gabe's short shorts and frees the rock-hard dick while finding Gabe's look of intrigue arousing. He wraps his hand around the base and playfully licks the bit of pre-cum from the tip before taking it into his mouth. Gabe lets out a deep breath and closes his eyes as Andy takes him deeper and buries his nose in Gabe's neatly trimmed bush. Even though Gabe showered this morning he's worked up a slight musk on this warm day though doing mostly nothing and Andy is clearly loving taking in.

Andy has been going slow and deep for a couple minutes before Gabe feels his orgasm building. He rubs his abs with one hand and places the other on the back of Andy's head helping speed up the pace.

It takes less than 30 seconds of this before Gabe can't hold back anymore and without warning, he closed his eyes and forced Andy all the way down on his cock to drop his load down Andy's throat.

He holds Andy all the way down nose to bush while he pulses shot after shot of warm cum down Andy's throat.

Breathing heavily and eyes still closed Gabe finally lets Andy comes up for air.

"That was hot. How was it?" Andy says as he sits up and wipes his mouth with his hand.

"Thanks, bro. That was amazing, I really needed that."

"Anytime. Like I said, you don't have to, but maybe you could help me out?" Andy replied, glancing down at his obvious bulge and over at Gabe hoping he would get the signal.

Gabe followed his gaze to Andy's bulge. "I'll think about it. Maybe later tonight," he said as he stuffed his cock back in his own shorts.

"I thought you'd just say no," Andy replied.

"Yea. I don't know. Maybe. Just not right now."

"Fair enough."

Andy was a little disappointed, but at least he didn't say no.

Tommy and I heard the doors of the Jeep and decided we better head back to camp soon and get started on a fire and dinner since the other guys were back and we hadn't caught anything but a slight buzz.

We spent the next couple of hours building a fire and grilling hot dogs over it as it got dark.

The night went on with music was playing in the background as we told stories and passed the liquor and joints around the fire. This was shaping up to be one of the best weekends of my life and it was only Friday night.

I was watching Andy in the firelight as he bent over to grab something out of the cooler.

"Hey. Did you forget the bet you lost?" I heckled Andy.

"Yea, lose the shorts, little bro." Tommy chimed in.

Andy was proud and without protest Andy ceremoniously yanked his shorts down and stepped out of them with his shoes still on.

"I know you guys just want to see this ass." Andy shot back and smacked his jockstrap framed ass looking back at us with a smirk. He looked amazing wearing nothing but shoes, a jockstrap, and a cutoff t-shirt.

"Whatever. Fair's fair. Didn't realize you were going to like it so much." Tommy quipped back.

Andy is standing across the fire from the rest of us, his face dimly lit by the fire, but I can still see that mischievous look.

"How about we play another game. Dares only. Rules are you have to participate if you're called out in someone else's dare and if anyone refuses they get skipped for one turn, but they have to be naked until it's their turn again. If they refuse a second time, they stay naked until tomorrow and wear the jock the rest of the weekend. They also have to pick one option from whatever three the group decides on, no refusal."

"I'm not scared. Game on," says Gabe.

I wasn't sure he knew what he was getting into. He had to have some idea from last night before he passed out but I was glad to see he was playing along. My cock twitched just thinking about where this might go.

"Here we go I guess," I add grabbing the whiskey from Gabe, hiding my true excitement.

"Don't tempt me with a good time," says Tommy.

"Well, I'm going first since it's my idea and you're up cuz," Andy says looking at me.

"Hold on. Hold on. I gotta take a piss real quick." Gabe says as he stands up and starts to walk towards the tree line.

"Gabe wait. Landon's dare starts now. He has to help you piss and you keep your hands in your pockets."

No pretending this was about goofing around I guess. This was off to an interesting start already. I got up and followed Gabe to a nearby tree. I figured he knew was he was in for after Truth or Dare last night even though he apparently knows about the rest of it.

"Hurry up. Let's go piss boy." Gabe said teasingly as he walked toward the treeline.

I walked up behind him and stood with my chest against his back. I reached around his arms and down through the elastic band of his shorts to grab his plump but soft dick with my right hand and used my left to pull them down out of the way.

Our cocks started to swell at just about the same time. Mine in my shorts and his slightly in my hand as his stream started to flow. He exhaled with a slight moan as he emptied his bladder, which caused me to chuckle.

"Sorry if that was weird. Couldn't help it," he said. I could only chuckle.

I was getting surprisingly aroused by this and debated if I should move back slightly so Gabe wouldn't feel my growing bulge through the thin fabric separating us, but chose not to and he didn't say anything. After what seemed like more than a minute his stream finally trickled to a stop. I gave him a few shakes and it felt like his dick was starting to get hard as I tucked his dick away.

"More than two and you're playing with it," Tommy yelled from the fire.

"Kinda nice having a piss boy. Next time I can keep drinking a beer." Gabe joked as he walked back to the fire and I took out my semi-hard penis to relieve myself as well.

I got back to the fire and took another shot, it was my turn now.

"Tommy you have to lay on the ground between Andy's legs and take a shot poured down his back and through his crack."

"Game on," Tommy said then got up and lied down on the dirt face up.

Andy walked over and stood over him.

"Like the view bro?" Andy joked.

I pushed Andy so he was leaning slightly forward and poured the whiskey on his back. It ran down under the wide waistband of the jockstrap and into his crack before running off his taint and balls all over Tommy's face. We were all laughing, Tommy included, as hardly any of it made it into Tommy's open mouth.

It was Tommy's turn next and he picked Gabe. He told Gabe he had to take a shot out of Andy's mouth which they both obliged, albeit Gabe more reluctantly. Gabe wasn't able to suppress his gagging when the warm whiskey flowed into his mouth from Andy's and he spit it out, almost throwing up.

The rest of us decided that counted as a fail and Gabe had to strip down until it was his turn again. Gabe was proud of his body and didn't protest, I was certainly glad to see my friend fail. It looked good on him.

Andy got to go next since Gabe was skipped. He asked Gabe to help volunteer but said he didn't need to move. Andy went away for a second and came back with a bottle of ketchup. I was puzzled and it looked like the other guys were too. Andy walked over to Gabe, turned the bottle upside down, and started squirting it towards Gabe's dick. This caught Gabe off guard and he jumped up.

"What the fuck." Gabe said.

"Chill man. Tommy has to lick it all off," said Andy with a wicked smirk.

"Damn. This shit is raunchy." Gabe said and sat back down.

Tommy didn't seem to have a problem with it and I assume Gabe didn't either since he just went back to his drink.

Tommy got on his knees in front of Gabe and started lapping his tongue at Gabe's abs then working his way down into his slightly hair crotch. Gabe spread his legs more to give Tommy better access and Tommy kept stopping to spit the pubes and ketchup which made us all laugh each time. Gabe was starting to get hard just as Tommy stood up and declared he was done. We all laughed loudly as he spit a couple more times.

Tommy picked me next and said I had to put one of the leftover polish sausages in my ass at least halfway. Gabe and Andy immediately busted out laughing.

They weren't really that big, only slightly larger than a hotdog, but this was going to be awkward and embarrassing.

Tommy waved the sausage around as he walked towards me. Lean over the table he pointed. I took one more drink and walked over to the picnic table, placing my hands palm down. Tommy pulled the back of my shorts down and pushed my shoulders causing me to lean forward more. This caused the other guys to bust out in another bout of laughter.

Without much warning or ceremony, Tommy started pushing the cold sausage at my hole.

"Fuck dude. Stop. It's fucking dry." I said.

Tommy responded by pulling it out enough to spit on it a couple times and started pressing again.

"Ahh." I groaned while the other guys laughed. Tommy even more so.

"It's in!" Tommy said laughing and walking away.

He left me to pull this cold sausage out of my ass. I was slightly embarrassed about the fact that I found it slightly arousing. I pulled it out and turned to throw it at Tommy, but missed causing everyone to laugh.

"That's ok cuz. You'll get yours."

I decided to make Gabe wait and I rolled up another joint instead. As we got down to the end I gave Gabe his chance to earn his clothes back with one I was sure he would refuse.

I dared him to suck Tommy's dick until it was hard. Surprisingly he didn't protest and only said, "I guess I'm returning the favor."

Tommy stood up and walked over to stand in front of Gabe who was still sitting in his chair. Tommy looked down at Gabe; "Get to work. Not gonna get your clothes back just sitting there." he said. Tommy's dominance turned me on and I suspect Andy too.

Gabe yanked Tommy's short down and freed Tommy's impressive cock. Even soft Tommy's dick looked bigger than average. Gabe, like a curious first-timer, grabbed it around the base and kind of shook it a bit and looked at it curiously before he took the head into his mouth and started slowly working it.

It couldn't have been 5 seconds before Tommy grabbed Gabe's head and started forcing his growing cock down further in his mouth. Gabe mumbled something and tried to pull away. I'm guessing Tommy was pretty hard at that point because he pushed deeper causing Gabe to make a choking sound before letting him go. Gabe sat back catching his breath and pushed Tommy and his hard dick away. Tommy stepped back laughing with the rest of us while pulling his shorts up.

I couldn't quite read the look on Gabe's face, but he didn't seem happy.

Gabe didn't bother putting his clothes back on, instead he walked over to Tommy who had just sat down.

"You have to suck this dick for a full minute," said Gabe.

Tommy shrugged and leaned forward to take Gabe's semi-hard cock in his mouth.

As soon as Tommy got halfway down Gabe grabbed Tommy's head and started fucking his face. Tommy pushed back against Gabe's thighs preventing him from going too deep. I'm not sure who was counting, but I'm guessing Gabe only stopped because he was about to cum and didn't want to take it that far. I'm pretty sure it was not a full minute.

Andy and I watched all this intently and I could see that Andy's jockstrap was bulging. My shorts were too. This sequence of events had seemingly changed this fun sexy game into one that was sexy and intense. I guessed nothing was off the table at this point.

Tommy focused his attention back on Gabe. He told Gabe to get on his knees and finish him off, but Gabe refused, possibly forgetting this would be his second foul technically.

"Looks like you're wearing the jockstrap tomorrow Gabe," said Andy.

"Bullshit. That shouldn't even count as a dare." Gabe said.

"You agreed to the rules. We'll let you know when it's time to pick your punishment," said Andy with a grin.

Tommy picked Andy since Gabe was now out and tells him he has to jerk me until I cum in the pouch of the jockstrap that Andy's wearing. I pull my shorts down exposing my growing dick. Andy walks over and takes it in his hand and starts stroking.

He starts at an awkward angle but moves just behind me in a reach-around position and it doesn't take long before I tell him that I'm going to cum. He doesn't remove the jockstrap. He moves back so he's standing in front of me and just in time pull the front of the jockstrap down as I cum. I mostly cum all over his hard dick and he strokes the last of my load into the pouch before letting go.

"Damn. I thought you were going to take it off." Tommy says.

Andy and I just stare at the mess for a second before he lets go letting it snap back over his hard cock.

I pull my shorts up and sit down to take another shot of whiskey. Gabe is out of the game until his punishment and hasn't said much. When I look over to pass him the whiskey he's still naked and I notice his dick is hard. He must have found that as hot as I did.

It's Andy's turn and he says I have to jerk Tommy off until he cums and I have to catch it in my hand. At this point, I don't pretend to save face in front of my buddy. I put my chair next to Tommys and he pulls up his shirt to reveal his hard dick has been out of his shorts sticking straight up hiding behind his shirt.

I reach over pull his shorts down some for better access and get to work. It doesn't take long before I'm reaching over to catch his load in my other palm.

Thinking quickly I tell Andy I pick him and he has to eat the load in my hand.

"No fucking way," Gabe says. He seems legitimately surprised despite everything so far.

Andy looks right at him as he grabs my wrist and brings my palm to his face. Gabe is staring right back at him.

"Holy shit bro. You just at your brother's load." Gabe said, but with more wonderment than disgust.

I wondered if Gabe had caught on that there was more to all this.

Andy picks me again and says I have to sit on Tommy's dick, just the tip for 10 seconds.

I say, "No way", and drop trou to join Gabe in nudity since those are the rules of refusal.

Without missing a beat Andy tells Tommy he has to put the tip of Gabe's hard dick in his ass. To my surprise, Tommy stands up and pulls his shorts off.

He walks over to Gabe and says, "Make room and don't do anything stupid."

"Looks like you're the one that needs to make room." Gabe jests causing us all, except Tommy, to laugh.

"Whatever, starting counting," Tommy responds as he squats his bare ass over Gabe's lap.

"I'll start counting when it's in," says Andy.

Tommy spits in his hand and rubs it on Gabe's dick. I can't believe this is happening. My alpha-stud cousin is about to sit on my buddy's dick right here next to the campfire. I'm naked and granite-hard again for everyone to see.

Tommy winces as he very slowly lowers himself, the tip of Gabe's hard cock ever so slowly opening my cousin's, what I suspect to be virgin, ring. It's in Tommy says and Andy starts counting very slowly. I'm taking it all in and resisting the urge to touch myself. What happened next I didn't expect.

12