Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dimitri, I got the information you need," she excitedly said.

"You better, calling me before seven o'clock," he groaned in a sleepy voice.

"I overheard a conversation where Brian called the traitors Snake and Lover Boy, and said that they needed to remove the incriminating evidence in the glove compartments of their cars, and that he has plans to feed you false information about another lieutenant to distract you from them," she exclaimed.

"Snake and Lover Boy, huh; that can only mean Maxim and Nikita," he snarled. "I'll get everyone over to the warehouse by 10:30 this morning and inspect their glove boxes. Good work, now get the hell out of there," he barked.

"It might be best if I stay one more night to cover my tracks..." she started to say.

"You're just looking for another good fuck, aren't you," he snarled.

"Actually, I was thinking that I could dispose of this Brian guy for you; plant some incriminating evidence on him, or even knock him off," she half-heartedly replied.

"No – check out today; see you in New York tomorrow," Borisovich said before he terminated the call.

When I heard the call back at the office I resolved to do something to get my final revenge on the bitch, while at the same time greasing the skids for convicting Borisovich.

**********

The strike team at Borisovich's NYC warehouse recorded the conversation where he confronted Snake and Lover Boy with the FBI phone numbers and related incriminating evidence in their glove boxes, but waited until they heard the gunshots ending Snake's and Lover boy's lives before charging in. One of Borisovich's goons put up a fight so he was killed by the raiding FBI agents. Three other goons, the three lieutenants (including Marlin for the sake of appearances at this juncture), and Borisovich were led away in cuffs, and charged with murder, racketeering, and spying. Other agents searched the warehouse courtesy of a FISA warrant.

As soon as the news was relayed to me I went back to Alicia Moore's hotel and had two FBI agents wait for me in the lobby. I got a key card to Alicia Moore's room from the manager by showing my credentials, with the agents also showing theirs, and went up to her room and let myself in.

I had a hair brush with a small diameter blunt end handle, lube, duct tape, scissors, and a pair of handcuffs with me.

Alicia Moore was coming out of the bathroom seemingly having just brushed her hair when she heard me enter about 11:20. "Brian, what are you doing here..." she started to inquire.

"Listen titmouse," I said in a voice dripping with sarcasm, "I have some news for you. Dimitri Borisovich and his goons have just been arrested."

"I...I...don't know...anyone by named that...by that name," she stammered.

I approached her, put the handcuffs on her in front of her body, sat her down on a chair and then duct taped her mouth. She struggled, but she isn't very physically strong and I had no trouble subduing her. Then I marched her into the bedroom, but her on her knees on the mattress facing the metal headboard, undid one handcuff and refastened it with the chain secured by a metal post.

I could hear her muffled protests.

As I talked to her I started cutting her clothes off with the scissors. "Alicia Moore, I'm going to do you a favor while exorcising my demons from the way you treated me in High School. The favor is that I'm going to give you an all-time fuck since mine will be the last dick in your pussy, unless it's a prison guard's, for the rest of your life.

Once I finished cutting her clothes off I lubed up the handle of the hairbrush and gently inserted it into her ass. She complained with shouts muffled by the duct tape, but stopped after I moved the handle halfway in, and then seemed to moan more in pleasure than protest. I then started fingering her twat. Proving that she was a total cunt she got sopping wet within about two minutes. I then got behind her on the bed, grabbed her ponderous tits with both hands, and inserted my rock-hard cock into her moist channel.

I banged the bitch as hard as I could while squeezing her tits until I felt a charge of cum boiling in my balls. I then removed one hand from a tit and slowly pulled the hairbrush handle out of her ass as I ejaculated into her. She acted like she had been tasered so powerful was her orgasm from the dual action on her asshole and cunt. She finally calmed down, panting heavily.

While she was still groggy I pulled the duct tape off of her mouth. "Ouch," she moaned. I then got a wash cloth and cleaned off the cum leaking out of her cunt, and the lube visible on her rosebud.

"The FBI will be arresting you shortly; I'll give them a treat and leave you here naked. How does it feel to be used instead of being the user, bitch," I chuckled.

I picked up her cut-up clothes, put them in a laundry bag along with the implements I had brought into her room, and went down to the lobby. I handed the agents the key card and told them that she had just gotten out of the shower when I entered and was uncooperative so I handcuffed her to the headboard. I saw a gleam in their eyes.

I tossed the laundry bag into a garbage can and went back to my office.

I didn't want to immediately go back to my wife for several reasons. Among them was the initial work I had to do to make sure that all of the bookings were done right, and to debrief Dimitri; I wanted to put some time distance between me and Alicia Moore and to get an STD test since all fucking had been done without a condom; I wanted to get an appropriate gift for Alicia Dozier; and I simply needed some time to decompress. I stayed in my hotel room for three nights before going home.

During this time Alicia Moore proved how cunning and resourceful she was by turning state's evidence; she apparently sang like a song bird in the hopes of getting put into witness protection instead of prison (which, unfortunately, she did successfully finagle after agreeing to testify against Borisovich). Since I might be a witness I could no longer handle the prosecution and was assigned to another department. Marlin and the search of the warehouse also provided a treasure trove of evidence so Borisovich and his henchmen were going down for the count whether or not they plead guilty, and the spy ring was smashed.

I waited until I knew that Alicia Dozier would be home from work before I returned. I rang the doorbell and when she answered I held up my copy of the separation agreement which I had just put a match to. She smiled as it went up in smoke, got out her copy, and did the same thing. After planting a passionate kiss on her I gave her the diamond bracelet that I knew that she coveted.

"Welcome back, husband," she smiled. "I hear that the spy ring is smashed."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"The Secretary of Homeland Security called me to thank me, and told me about how you perfectly fed the false information that led to the arrests," she smiled.

"I'm happy to be home wife, and your information is correct. However, there's one thing that yet needs to be done," I grinned.

With that I mustered all of my strength, slung her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry and started marching toward the bedroom while she mock protested as she tried to suppress a giggle.

"Stop complaining," I chuckled, "we need to consummate the end of our separation."

Over the next several hours I did everything to her that she loves the most; we didn't eat food until about ten o'clock, and mated again in the middle of the night.

I awoke the next morning feeling like a two ton weight had been lifted off me, and saw my wife staring at me. "Well?" she said.

"Alicia Moore is purged from my mind forever – and you and I are gonna have four kids and live happily ever after," I grinned.

"If we're gonna have four kids I better get off birth control soon; I'm not getting any younger," she laughed.

"Tomorrow," I said as I stuck my tongue in her mouth and my fingers in her snatch.

************

A week after I returned home we went on our long delayed honeymoon to Aruba. Ten days lying in the sun, swimming in the pool and ocean, getting massages and spa treatments, and fucking whenever we had the chance (including once in the ocean), rejuvenated us completely. With my physics degree, trial experience in the prosecutor's office, and additional courses that I had taken over the years, I was snapped up as an intellectual property trial attorney for a private firm in Seattle within a week of when we got back from our honeymoon. Alicia and Brian Dozier gave their two week notices to their places of employment the next day.

Now ten years later we have three kids – we decided that three is enough since they are all active, and very challenging, and we love them to death – while I make a good living and Alicia Dozier is the head of two local charities while doing a spectacular job of raising our offspring and assisting the volleyball coach at the local High School. My love for Alicia Dozier also seems to grow stronger every day.

Just last week I got a call from a friend of mine at the Justice Department. After some small talk she said "I thought that you might be interested in a bit of news that just came across my desk."

"Really...what, Judy," I replied.

"A woman known as both Constance Danner and Alicia Moore bugged out of witness protection about sixteen months ago. She was found at the bottom of an elevator shaft in NYC yesterday – apparently ruled an accident by the coroner," she related.

"Yeah, right – an accident," I chuckled to myself.

"Thanks Constance; that closes a circle for me."

Aside from a minor blip the news had no effect on me. There had only been one Alicia in my life for more than a decade; I didn't give it another second of thought.